/ ❯ Can You Hear Them? ❯ Can You Hear Them? ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CAN YOU HEAR THEM? By Ozzy Osbourne

I was just a boy when my life ended. A boy of six. A proud arrogant boy who was untouchable. Or so I thought. Now IÕm insane. I may look calm and composed, but this is how I rebuilt my mind after a complete mental breakdown. My whole life a nightmare of unimaginable fright and cruelty.

SO SICK AND TIRED OF LIVING AND SO AFRAID TO DIE

My mind has been so warped by Freeza and his men Zarbon and Dodoria. TheyÕve abused me in every way I thought possible and more. I still remember how I was broken.

IÕVE LIVED SO MANY LIVES AND STILL I WONDER WHY

I could handle the beatings at first. But when I was eight something happened to me. After receiving the beating of a lifetime I was brought to Zarbons quarters.

THE WAY THE WORLD PERCEIVES ME IS NOT THE WAY I AM

What more could be done to me? It was here the worst week of my life happened. I never recovered from it. I was raped. Raped of my pride. Raped of my dignity. Raped of my last hope. My last ounce of will and sanity.

THE ONE HALF THINKS IÕM CRAZY, THE OTHER THINKS IÕM MAD

The cruel demon known as Zarbon used my eight year old body to pleasure himself again and again. It lasted for a week. A week of pain, fright and humiliation. A week without hope. Without food or water. I truly hoped that I was going to die. As if IÕd get off that light. He put me in a regen tank for four days. When I came out the doctors said that I was fully healed. They forgot to mention that my sanity had been compromised.

I SPENT A LONG LONG TIME, ALONE IN MY ROOM
I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET ME OUT OF THIS GLOOM

I was never sure why my life was like that. There was a time where I would lock myself in training rooms and fire ki blasts at myself without bothering to power up. I guess I hoped that I would die. I never did kill myself though. I feared that Freeza would still manage to hurt me even when IÕm dead.

CAN YOU HEAR THEM?
ALL THE VOICES IN MY HEADÉ.THEY FREAK ME OUT
CAN YOU HEAR THEM?
THEY WONÕT BE HAPPY TILL IÕM DEADÉ.THEY FREAK ME OUT

IÕm never alone. IÕm never safe. The rape continued. IÕd be beaten and strapped to a table. Things to horrible to even think of were done to me. When I was 9. 10. 11. 12. 13.

TEN THOUSAND MILLION NIGHTMARES,
TEMPTATION BY THE SCORE

When I was 13 I would burst into fits of hysterical tears. Sometimes for no reason. No one took pity on me. In fact they feared me because if I felt someone was going to try to hurt me IÕd kill them. I did find a way to temporally block the fear. The pain. The disgust, hate and insanity. It was called love.

I USED TO GET SO HIGH AND STILL I WANTED MORE
YOU THINK MY TIME IS WASTED IN SEARCH OF WHO I AM
I TRIED SO HARD TO KILL THE BOY INSIDE THE MAN

My counterparts Nappa and Radditz...Nappa was a fool. Freeza had no interest in him. Radditz.......He was sick and Cruel, But not evil. He hated Freeza and his men as much as anyone, but they all picked on me...

I SPENT A THOUSAND YEARS, ONE NIGHT IN MY ROOM
IÕVE LIVED SO MANY LIVES AND THAT IS MY DOOM

Love....My dear Tama....whenever I think of you I hear you voice. I know itÕs because of unstable mental state, because I hear lots of things. You found me bloody...broken....naked....stripped of everything I ever valued after one of my ÒsessionsÓ with Freeza. A 15 year old boy. You taught me how to smile again.

CAN YOU HEAR THEM?
ALL THE VOICES IN MY HEADÉ.THEY FREAK ME OUT
CAN YOU HEAR THEM?
THEY WONÕT BE HAPPY TILL IÕM DEADÉ.THEY FREAK ME OUT

You taught me to care. With your help, my life slowly became better. I regained my sanity. I was expecting a child. I was happy for the first time since my father was alive and my planet existent.

I NEVER THOUGHT IÕD SMILE AGAIN
ALWAYS THOUGHT IÕD BE HERE ON MY OWN
SOMETIMES WHEN IÕM DOWN, YOU COME AND SAVE ME AGAIN
AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN

But Freeza took everything away again. They took you Tama...my mate....my love...For once they didnÕt rape me, but for once I wish they did. My lovely Tama....They killed you and our baby. You being dead didnÕt stop them from defiling you. Living or not, to them your cold cunt was meat on bone.

IÕLL NEVER UNDERSTAND IT, IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL
JUST LOOK AT WHAT IÕVE DONE, ITÕS TIME TO COUNT THE SCORE
I SPENT A LONG LONG TIME, ALONE IN MY ROOM
I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET ME OUT OF THIS GLOOM

I went insane again, but this time I was determined to get my revenge. Instead of my sanity collapsing into anarchy again, I hardened myself into what I am now. A psychopath. IÕve been crushed, broken, fixed and broken again. ItÕs too much. Now I know exactly what other people feel, and I manipulate their pathetic emotions to overcome them. I may seem sane enough, but I can assure you; I am far from it.

CAN YOU HEAR THEM?
ALL THE VOICES IN MY HEADÉ.THEY FREAK ME OUT
CAN YOU HEAR THEM?
THEY WONÕT BE HAPPY TILL IÕM DEADÉ.THEY FREAK ME OUT

The End