+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Another World ❯ He's going to get it ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Five minutes later Blake had given Shana a hug instead of kissing her and Kiba had done the same to Kailey.
 
“What the hell was that!?” Payton yelled. Elizabeth said” Now you get how I felt.”
 
“Would you all take a look at Shana now?” Kiba asked. The girls turned to look at Shana and their mouths dropped. Shana ran to the bathroom to look at the mirror. When she came back she looked excited, but they weren't sure why.
 
Shana looked at all of them and said,” I always wanted pink hair.” Her friends ran up to her and gave her a big hug.
 
Shana, Kailey, Payton, and Elizabeth sat on the couch again. Kailey sat up a little more and said, “Okay, so do we go with you or not.” Kiba was the one that answered her, “All four of you must come with us right now before you are attacked.”
 
Shana stood up quickly,” What do you mean attacked? By who?” Kai said, “We have already wasted enough time here. We need to go.”
 
Kai walked over to Payton and picked her up as if she was nothing. He ran over to the blue blur by the TV and disappeared before her friends could stop him.
 
“Why does he always have to be so rash?” Jin exclaimed.
 
He picked Elizabeth up and walked to the TV. ” Come on, bring Shana and Kailey with you.” Jin said before he disappeared.
 
Kiba picked Kailey up and Blake picked Shana up. As Blake picked Shana up he whispered,”You look good with pink hair.” When Shana heard this she blushed. This made Kailey and Kiba look at each other with confused looks then at Shana and Blake.
 
In between her friend's look and what Blake said Shana blushed even harder. Shana managed to stutter, “C-C-Can we g-go now?”
 
Everyone except Shana started laughing which only made her more embarrassed. She said, “Come on Elizabeth and Payton are waiting for us.” The boys walked over to the portal, but before they stepped through it Shana put her hand on Blake's arm. He put are down and she looked around for one last time. Blake picked her back up and they vanished through the blue blur.
 
 
_________________________________________________________________ ____
 
 
 
It had been 1 week since they had come to Kyomo with the boys. The girls were learning how to fight from the boys. Since they had come to Kyomo they had met Jin and Kai's father.
 
 
Flashback
 
 
They had just walked through the blur, which Kiba told them was a portal, when someone started walking toward them rather fast. Kai ran up to him and told him something.
 
He walked up to Shana and said,” You must be a tired.”
 
Elizabeth, who was standing next to Jin, asked under her breath who he was. Jin looked at her then said,” He is my father.”
 
“Forgive me my name is Sid.” He said. They walked down a stone path to what looked like a castle.
 
Sid looked at all of them and said, “Welcome to my home.”
 
 
End Flashback
 
 
 
 
They were so tired from training. Kailey had gotten pretty good with a sword and Payton just used her hands. Shana and Elizabeth were having a little trouble learning, but they both liked to use bows and arrows.
 
Kiba had showed them his wolf form. Well he actually walked in while they were dressing.
 
 
Payton and Kailey had petted him without their shirts off, but Elizabeth and Shana didn't want to. They were too scared so Shana and Elizabeth hid in the bathroom.
 
After they were done changing the girls walked outside and sat beneath a tree in the garden. They laid back and the grass and started talking about their training. “It isn't as bad as I thought it would be.” Payton said. Elizabeth looked at her like she was crazy and said,” Jin as been working me like a horse. Kai must be going easy on you.”
 
Shana sat up and a little and said,” At least we don't have to serve our dentations anymore.” All four of them busted out laughing because they had almost forgotten about their Saturday fun.
 
Just as Elizabeth was about to say something they heard someone talking. It was Kiba with Jin and Blake. Kailey was about to call them over when she heard her name. The girls were listening very closely to what they were saying.
 
The Boys
 
Kiba said,” I went into their room when they were changing clothes. Kailey and Payton came and rubbed me. They didn't have their shirts on.”
 
“That must have made your day. Seeing how much you like Kailey.” Blake teased.
 
 
 
The Girls
 
Kailey didn't know whether to be mad or to be flattered. She chose to be mad. Kailey didn't like to be tricked.
 
 
The Boys
 
Jin was talking now. Elizabeth had to admit she was beginning to like him. Jin looked at Kiba and asked,” Did you see Elizabeth?” Kiba looked lost in thought and said,” No, Elizabeth and Shana hid in the bathroom. I think they were scared of me.”
 
Jin looked at Kiba for a moment before saying,” Good. I would have broken your arm if you had said yes.” Blake was nodding his head in agreement. “I don't think you should tell Kai you saw Payton. He might get mad.”
 
“Jin are you saying you have fallen for Elizabeth?” Blake asked with a teasing smile. Jin blushed,” N-No.”. Blake and Kiba busted out laughing.
 
 
 
The Girls
 
When Elizabeth saw Jin blush she felt her own face go hot. Shana had to hold back the urge to laugh when she looked at her friend, but what she heard next made her own heart beat faster.
 
 
The Boys
 
 
“Shut up Blake don't act like you don't love Shana!” Jin yelled. Blake stopped laughing and blushed redder than Jin mumbling,” So?”
 
Kiba and Jin almost fell over. Kiba looked at Blake and asked,” You really love her?” Blake nodded his head yes.
 
 
Suddenly they heard movement in some bushes on their left. Four bodies fell out of the bushes in a tangle of limbs. The three boys just stared at what at fallen out of the bushes.
 
All three boys turned bright red when they saw who it was. Kailey and Payton were the first to untangle themselves. Payton walked up to Kiba and slapped him square on the cheek. Kiba had been too shocked to dodge the slap.
 
Kailey walked up and did the same thing as her friend. After she had slapped him she looked into his eyes and saw the remorse. Kailey gave him what she thought was going to be a quick hug. When she started letting go Kiba grabbed her arms and pulled her toward him.
 
He put his arms around her waist and kissed her. Gently at first to see if she would pull away. When she didn't he deepened the kiss. Kailey put her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer.
 
The two were completely obvious to the 5 pairs of eyes that were watching them.
Elizabeth walked over and tapped Kiba on the shoulder asking with a smile,” Do you two need a room?”
 
Kiba and Kailey shot apart like there was a fire under their feet. Everyone but Kiba and Kailey busted out laughing at their reaction to the remark. Kiba and Kailey turned bright red.
 
During the laughing Shana grabbed Blake's hand and whispered,” Let's take a walk.” No one noticed the two of them walk deeper into the garden.