+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Excitement Bakugo x Male OC ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bakugo had a rough night after he saw those comments. he looked over at his alarm of course he had to be late for his first class. 

 

He heard banging on his door maybe bakugo was being dramatic but it felt like his door would come off the hinges if it continued. 

 

"Katsuki! Get up now!" Mitsuki yelled 

"I'm coming you old hag!"bakugo yelled he felt his blood boil from the sound of his lovely mother's yelling. 

 

He quickly got dressed for school and bolted feeling overjoyed to leave his comfortable bed. 

 

Once he made it to school he got death stares.

Of course, bakugo acted out because of it with small motions like growling and yelling at students. 

....

Izuku stared at his pencil flicking it in his hand he felt empty without his brother with him what was that word again... Alone. 

....

Bakugo sat at his desk kicking his feet up scrolling through his phone plugging in his earbuds

 

He listened to calming music. As a child, it would help him deal with his anger issues to this day it still works. 

 

People crowded around him bakugo didn't notice until one of them ripped out his earbud

Bakugo growled eyeing the person who did it. 

 

It was a girl he never has seen before. 

She had black hair like rens and blue eyes. 

 

"Why did you hurt my Ren?"

Your ren? Bakugo thought to himself. 

 

This was her. 

 

Bakugo didn't say anything just stared at her.

"Tch. your ren? are you his little girlfriend or something?"

 

"Maybe I am." She said crossing her arms. 

 

Bakugo felt his heart drop. Was this pathetic girl really with him?

 

Bakugo didn't know how to respond so he said. 

"Okay."

"You didn't answer my question. " She said stubbornly. 

 

Yet again bakugo didn't know how to respond so he opened his mouth. 

"I have my reasons." Then he yanked the earbuds out of her hands turning back to his music. 

 

He pretended he was playing on his phone until class started trying to hold back his anger until he got home. 

 

.... 

The girl with black hair ran behind the wall turning into a girl with golden eyes and blonde hair. 

"The plans working. " She said licking her sharp fangs. 

 

"Good."

 

"Hey, boss do I get to play with our new little toy when we get him?"

 

"No toga we need him on our side if he doesn't come willingly he will come forcefully."

Okay... So then can I like play with him a bit? " Toga says blushing.

 

Toga could hear shigaraki slap his hand over his face annoyed.

 

"No, we will not be playing with our guests. "

 

"Fine." toga pouts. 

 

.... 

Bakugo walks down the hall "talk to later boss!" He heard someone behind the other side of the wall say. 

 

Before bakugo could see who it was they ran away all he could see was blonde hair. 

He shrugged his shoulders walking to his next class. 

 

"Sheesh, that was a close one!" Toga says running to her little hideout. 

 

She gets to see her "crush" in a few more days~ ♡

 

End of chapter 9