InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A "Twisted" Cinderella Story ❯ Still no Diffrence ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I'm still in search of a good Beta. Again I ask if you are one or know of a good one email me plz...

Time for the story




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Time:


“Well, hello little sister.”

`Oh dear god! First Naraku, now her! What did I do to deserve this?'
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Kagome looked up, and looked right into a pair of cold brown eyes. Kikyo sat there eyeing down her step sister with an evil smile.

“Well Kagome this is a surprise”, she lied. “I thought you were off to night”, faking innocence's.

“No, Kikyo I have to work all this week”, she replied with a roll of her eyes.

Sometimes it seemed that Naraku and Kikyo would compete with each other for being the biggest ass of the day. `Looks like Kikyo is going to win to night' she thought bitterly.

“So, uhm how about I take you guys order huh. What would you like to dink?” Kagome tried to pleasant but from the looks of Kikyo and the way her friends were snickering she could tell tonight was about to be hell.

Kikyo and her group grinned before looking at their menus, pretending not to know what they wanted. Kagome gave a small huff and began to wonder why in the hell do they like to bother her.

“Miss, oh Miss”, Kagome snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed a elderly couple waving her down, giving a glance at the ass holes in front of her she muttered and apology and walked over toward the couple, as Kagome made it half way there when the loud shrill of her sister voice stopped her.

“Hey Waitress, were ready to order!”

Kikyo grinned as Kagome looked like she would strangle her. Kagome rushed and took their orders after 5 minutes of them playing around again and stomped off to the elderly couple, giving them apologies and continued working.


After about a half an hour Kagome was glad to see that Kikyo and her friends were getting there food, which meant they would be leaving soon! Kagome was beyond tired with them if wasn't one thing it was another, constantly calling her to the table for nothing, not that she was surprised they have done this since she first started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Kagome was just walking away from “THAT” table again; they had been there far too long if you asked her when she bumped into a soft body followed by a harder one behind her.

Kagome looked up to see Sango Miako, her best friend Miro's crush.

Hey I'm so sorry about that” Sango started; “here let me help you” she bent down and picked up the napkins that had spilled onto the floor.

“Are you alright?” Another voice joined, it came from the hard body she just bumped into, when she looked up Kagome let out a small squeak for in front of her was Kouga Hitori, the finest thing on two legs in the eyes of Kagome. Kouga gave a small smile, Kagome you look radiant as ever; Kagome blushed and smiled. “Thanks Kouga”

“You need to be more careful wench” *we all know who this is* Kagome rolled her eyes to the man standing next to Kouga; “why Inuyasha” she faked smiled, “it's so nice to see you, Kikyo is over there”. Before the sentence could leave her moth Kikyo's voice once again interrupted her.

“Over here Inu honey, come on”. Inuyasha gave a huff at his nick name; turned and walked to the table.

Sango gave Kagome a smile and handed her the napkins as she walked away behind Inuyasha, leaving Kagome “alone” with Kouga.

“So Kagome how ya been?” Kouga asked concern written on his face, Kagome looked down a little and blushed, “I'm alright Kouga, you?”

As Kouga talked the world around Kagome faded, `I can't believe were talking, a real conversation.' Kagome was once again snapped out of her thoughts by a confused looking Kouga.

Oh I'm sorry, what did you say? Kouga smiled “its cool I was just wondering if you planned on going to the school dance committee, meeting, thing, I’m kind of stuck going.”
Kagome gave him a quizzical look
Stretching Kouga smiled showing off his perfect smile, “any ways kaggs if you going I wanted to meet up wit you”

“Uhmm, well” Kagome had to think, `knowing Naraku I will have to work or do something else that is just as tedious.' As Kagome was thinking, Kouga him self was in deep his thought. `God she is fucking cute, nice pair of breast, good head on her shoulder, hmmm.' Kouga inwardly chuckled yes Kagome was a cutie and had a banging body, not to mention she was smart to boot. `Defiantly should be my girl, got to work on her dress though,' thought Kouga, `which might be a little hard hmm.'

Kouga wasn't a mean guy or bad he really did like Kagome a lot, she was pretty and smart and she was also quiet and shy. He felt she was the type of a girl who wouldn't question or talk back, `humph the perfect girlfriend, the perfect trophy wife' he smirked. Kouga's thoughts were interpreted by a gentle hand upon his shoulder and a sweet voice.

He glanced down at Kagome as she talked only catching the last part of what she was saying.

“So uhm yea, I might not make it not sure.”

Kouga gave a small smile and a shrug, “well alright then, I better go eat, and I will defiantly see you around.”

Kouga gave her a smile and sat down with his friends. Kagome gave a sigh and saw all of them laughing at something Kikyo said, she gave a frustrated growl and walked off to continue her shift.

“Oh god please let the night end soon,” as Kagome walked to the back should heard a crash and saw that someone had dropped a glass at Kikyo's table, giving a frustrated look she grabbed a mop and walked over. `Please let it end soon'
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````

Work that night did end quickly for Kagome, she thanked god as she and Sam cleaned up. After everything was done Kagome waved goodbye and went to the house. When Kagome got in she wasn't surprised to see that Naraku was out on a date with his new girlfriend.

What was her name, hmm Kagura something... shrugging it off, not really caring Kagome went upstairs to her room and got ready for bed.

2 HOURS LATER

Kagome, a young voice called form the hall, Kagome looked up from re examining her body and straitened her top. She gave a faint smile knowing that only one person in this house would ever bother to call her name before entering let alone knock.

“Yea come in Kadea”. Kadea smiled and entered the room, the young girl was only about 13 but she acted much older very old; which Kagome thought was strange.

“So child how be you're day,” asked Kadea.

“It was fine; you do know you sound like an old woman”

Kadea stuck out her tongue; “I am just being my self.”

“Yea, yea kid so how may I help you”. Kadea looked around before giving her a sad look.
“Naraku wants you to know that he would like you to be home right after school tomorrow, to watch me” Kagome gave an irritated sigh; she looked down at the child and nodded.

“I'll be here.”

“Good, well night sister.”

Kagome gave a smile and nodded as she watched her youngest step sister leave. Sighing Kagome sat back down on her bed and thought back on her life, about the pain. `Out of all three of them Kadea is the only one who treats me like a human being, she is the only one I can care for, maybe even love.' Kagome turned over and kept thinking this time back to when she first found out about her step sisters.

*Flash Back*

*Kagome sat down quietly on the hospital bench, doctors, nurses and people
kept walking around ignoring the small child. Kagome sat there with fresh tears in her eyes it was only two days ago since she saw her mothers car in flames. Her mother was dead this she known and she was now in the care of the evil man Naraku. As Kagome sat she heard the echoing sounds of footsteps coming towards her general direction, Kagome looked up and there was the doctor, Naraku and two little girls she did not know coming towards her. One looked almost like Kagome only her eyes were cold almost steely the other was small, about 5 years younger than her. She looked young but her she had old looking eyes. As the group walked closer Kagome stood up and looked down, the doctor came up t o her and bent down and rubber her back.

How are we feeling today Kagome? Kagome
smiled, “better my head doesn't hurt anymore, and who are those girls?”

The doctor laughed.
“So much curiosity, well Kagome these are you're step sisters. Kikyo is the oldest and Kadea the youngest pointing out each girl, I think you three will get along fine, and with Naraku's care I know you'll enjoy you self.” With that the doctor left them alone and it seemed that this was the start of the nightmare that became Kagome's life.*

*end flashback*

Kagome got up and sighed, she remembered the first day of her new life she was smack around by both Naraku and Kikyo, and then was sent to bed with out dinner.

“Damn them, when I get my money, I'm leaving this hell whore.”
‘What about Kadea? Would you leave her?” Would I leave her? If did what would happen? Would Naraku touch her?’

So many questions ran through her mind, ‘it would be harder to leave wit her as well as take care of her. Rolling over the voice cam up again “it’s what “she” would want you to do, to help the child”

Shaking her head clear of those thoughts or thinking about “her” Kagome got underneath covers before falling asleep. Knowing she needed all her energy for school the next day.


Some where across town….

Naraku stood smiling against a wall in a very well lavished apartment. “So you see it is very important that we find that doctor; if information leaks out about the girl's mother and the accident then things can get extremely ugly. And Goshinki you know how I hate ugly things”

“Yes Master Naraku, So what do you want me to do?” A man asked from the corner of the room.

“Find him Goshinki... isn't it obvious? Kill him and any fool he came in contact with, or who might know something.”

“I'm serious Goshinki, Kagome does not need to know the truth, and I don't want to deal with her like her mother I need this girl alive do you understand?

“Yes my lord!”

“Good, now go”! Naraku smiled as Goshinki left the room and then turned to the other occupant in the room. “Kagura come here.” A woman with red eyes with dark long black hair walked over to Naraku, “yes lover” she whispered seductively in his ear. Naraku smirked before pushing the woman into the bed room to continue with their previous engagement.

While Kagura was undressing Naraku thought back to his plans, and gave a dark chuckle, `once this doctor is out of the way, there won't be too many more obstacles I have to go through. Oh yes my dear Kagome, soon I'll have what I always wanted, what I always needed. The world at my feet’



Done with another chapter, I know you are confused, but a lot more will be explained in the future.