Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Pangea ❯ It All Tastes Like Chicken ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Tale of Two Wallets
 
(An Altered Destiny)
 
Pangea
 
(The Land That Time Forgot)
 
Written by Jim Robert Bader
 
Proofread by Shiva Barnwell
 
 
Makoto felt delightfully contented as she lay atop her beloved Senpai, snuggled close within the embrace of Ukyo's arms while the two of them shared a post-coital languor, relishing the intimacy of their mingled auras merging as one together.
 
“Ooooh, Senpai,” Makoto cooed sleepily, “You do that so good…”
 
“Same to you, Sugar,” Ukyo smiled sensually while resting to recover her expended energies, feeling the ecstasy of a sweet exhaustion that was well and truly earned between herself and Makoto, prompting her to add in soft undertones, “I could really get to like this…”
 
“Me too,” Makoto said as she moved to kiss Ukyo on the lips, mashing their breasts together while employing their hands to caress female flesh and draw them even tighter together, “I'm so glad we finally got together, Senpai. I never would have known what I was missing…”
 
“Likewise,” Ukyo said as she moved her right hand up to cup one of Makoto's double-E sized breasts and give it an affectionate caress, to which Makoto responded in kind with an equally affectionate fondle of Ukyo's right nipple, “You're the most amazing woman I've ever known, Mako-chan, and I can't imagine being with anyone else but you.”
 
“You mean that,” Makoto grinned, “Not even…Akane?”
 
“Ah…well…” Ukyo temporized, feeling distracted by odd memories of the absent Tendo sister, “I can't really see myself the same way with her that I am with you, Mako-chan. She's a nice enough girl, but you're the one I want as a partner in my restaurant.”
 
Makoto's smile deepened appreciatively, “That's all I've ever wanted to hear from you, Senpai. You know that I'd be glad to join you in a restaurant venture. In fact, if I can balance time with you off of my duties as a Senshi…” she broke off to give a slight chuckle then added, “Senpai, please stop doing that to my feet. You know how sensitive the bottom of my soles can be…”
 
“Oh yeah?” Ukyo asked, “Then what about me? You know I'm ticklish down there, so quit it.”
 
“Quit what?” Makoto asked between mirthful chuckles, “Stop that, Senpai…it tickles!”
 
“What are you telling me to stop for?” Ukyo asked as she squirmed within Makoto's arms, “You quit licking my ankles. I don't mind if you tongue me during sex but…”
 
Both girls froze in the sudden realization that neither one of them was currently responsible for pleasuring the other. Both felt nearly identical sensations down below, as though something soft and flexible was wending its way about their legs while playing with their feet and moving simultaneously upward to caress their loins with the flick of a tongue-like appendage. Ukyo and Makoto stared at each other in mutual wide-eyed shock, then the both of them glanced down to see that the lower half of their bodies was obscured from view by an enormous head and an even more tubular body. What they had both mistaken for a comforting blanket turned out to be an enormous creature that was steadily devouring them by swallowing them whole, much to Ukyo and Makoto's mutual amazement.
 
The giant snake was already moving well past the level of their hips and was sliding them into its gigantic mouth while their legs were being pulled down the length of its gullet with the certain awareness that they were about to disappear into its maw altogether. That prompted the girls to emit a mutual scream of terrified realization, and then the creature engulfed them completely, leaving only a bulge that continued to move down its length with an amazing alacrity far beyond what would be possible for a normal creature. The snake then effected to smile in an almost human way, and then it spoke in feminine tones of delight, “Father Set, I love my work! It's morning snacks like those two who make for a tasty appetizer…
 
 
Akane awoke with a start and said, “Ukyo?” glancing around in surprise at her unfamiliar surroundings. A curious wetness was probing her down below and causing her to feel the most amazing sensations down below around the area of her inner thighs. She struggled to remember what she might have done that would cause such a sensation, but at the moment she was too disoriented, and that curious dream was too fresh to be ignored. She had the very real sense that Ukyo was in some kind of danger and needed help to be rescued.
 
Of course the feelings she also had at that moment were of more than concern for her would-be girlfriend's possible welfare. In point of fact her senses were a bit confused and disoriented as though one awareness was overlapping the other, and indescribably pleasant sensations were assaulting her mind through the filter of blurred perceptions. On the one hand there was this feeling that Ukyo was surrounded and being overwhelmed from all sides by writhing tentacles bent on ravishing her tender young flesh and probing at her openings with intrusive members seeking to gain entrance. On the other hand there was the simultaneous feeling of having her own loins be devoured by a hungry serpent seeking ingress to her own vulnerable loins. As distracting as this was Akane could not decide if it was desirable thing though it was unmistakably pleasant.
 
She writhed a bit as something soft-yet-firm prided apart her labia lips and gently prodded her sensitive inner folds to elicit the most indescribably desirable sensations, causing Akane to squirm under this assault and moan a bit with heartfelt approval. It felt so nice being stimulated down there that—for the moment—she felt curiously reluctant to wake up and discover just who was doing this to her naked body. She could feel the warmth of the sun bathing her skin and had her thighs parted to allow a face to caress her thighs while soft lips gently glided over her sex and caused her to experience the sweet release of lubricating juices. The ravenous serpent that was pressing into her pink folds was causing her to lose all sense of time, space and proportion as Akane arched her back and rolled her head against the ground, pressing off of a hard stone surface while she curled her toes and gave a groan of delight to further encourage that ravaging snake to continue with what it was doing.
 
Akane surrendered herself to the worm that went ever deeper into her womanly cleft and spent the next few minutes in helpless ecstasy as she was eaten out and brought to the edge by a skillful master of the art of “eating pussy,” for at length Akane no longer needed rational thought to deduce that the one doing this to her was unquestionably a woman. For a brief instant she dared to hope that it was Ukyo showing some initiative for a change, but then she felt her body clench as something crossed a gap within her very being, like a spark shooting from one node to the other, and with that she experienced the most wrenching sensation that she could ever remember feeling in her young life, a sense like being a dishrag that was being twisted and squeezed for moisture, and then the rushing tide of the ocean crashed down over her body and painted her in a wave of cleansing salt watery invigoration. She moaned in disbelieving wonder as her mind went white and for a prolonged eternity she ceased existing as an individual person. Then the flood of nervous energy rushed back like the tide receding and she felt her body shudder with moist perspiration while ragged breaths escaped from her body.
 
She was panting and as taut as a wire while those odd slurping noises accompanied the further sense that someone was devouring her body from the groin on upward. Her legs felt week and her knees felt like water while the entire world spun overhead and left her feeling as disoriented as a Hibiki on a carousel. She gasped as her mind slowly sought to reorient itself against a blue sky backdrop and almost it felt as though she were floating among the clouds even while the smooth firmness of a stone bed reminded her that she was still very much earthbound and alive. It took her several minutes just to gather the strength that she needed to crane her neck so that she could tilt her head and see who it was who persisted in giving her such skillful cunnilingus, by which point she had undergone two more orgasms and even screamed out a prayer to the kami on the last one.
 
Discovery of the identity of her benefactor, however, brought with it a new sense of surprise to Akane, for the pale haired Mon-Mon was not as recognizable without her head piece and costume, her hair spilling about her lovely face as she continued to lavish tongue-worship to a much amazed Akane, who was staring in amazed disbelief while watching the priestly Concubine give her all to the act of driving the younger girl to distraction.
 
“M-Mon-san?” Akane gasped at last, barely able to steady her own voice, which was hoarse from so much groaning.
 
Her inquiry was rewarded by the sight of Mon-Mon raising her moisture-slick face and smiling back at Akane with the sort of hungry look that a wolf might give the sheep that it was devouring. The priestess licked her generous lips then said in response to Akane's unvoiced query, “Konnichi wa, Tendo-san, I see that my efforts have managed to awaken you at last.”
 
“Ah…come again?” Akane asked, only to wince at her unfortunate choice of wording.
 
“I would love to,” Mon-Mon grinned, but then she sobered somewhat and said, “You were exhausted from employing too much Chi in your attack, so I decided to help revive you by stimulating your energy centers to hasten the speed of your recovery, drawing more Chi into you and filtering it through my own body.”
 
“Ah…say what?” Akane softly wondered.
 
“You may have experienced a moment of weakness when you climaxed the first two times,” Mon-Mon explained, “I was absorbing your energy through oral stimulation then blowing it back into you as fresh Shan. You should be well enough sit upright in another few minutes, after I continue working to energize your chakra centers, so do be a dear and lay still while I finish what I started.”
 
“But…?” Akane gasped as Mon-Mon bent down to do her work once again, and now it was as if the rushing tide was crashing in and going out again in wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure. For the next two minutes she could hardly form a coherent thought in her head, but then the flow of ecstasy ebbed a bit and withdrew, leaving her shaking yet aroused with every cell in her body checking in at once with an appropriate tingle.
 
“There,” Mon-Mon said as she sat upright and smiled down at the prone Akane, “All better. You should be able to get up now on your own power, Tendo-san, no worse for the wear and even twice as tasty.”
 
For some odd reason Akane felt her whole body flush a bright shade of crimson, but she did feel strong enough to get up under her own power, and so she did, all the while turning puzzled looked towards her erstwhile companion.
 
“Ah…not that I'm complaining or nothing,” Akane began tentatively after finally sorting her thoughts into a semi-coherent pattern, “But…why did you do that? I mean…?”
 
“Who?” Mon-Mon inclined her head and seemed amused by the question, “Who says I need a reason? But if you desire one, then consider it repayment by me for the kindness you earlier extended.”
 
“Kindness?” Akane asked.
 
“In saving me twice from a rather nasty fall,” the Concubine explained, “And sparing my lord Kirin from losing one of his most valuable assets. I felt that I owed you greatly for your kindness, and I am a lady who always repays her debts no matter what the consequences.”
 
“Er…ah…” Akane wanted to say that it was not necessary that she be repaid for saving the life of the Courtesan Priestess, but the very nature of what Mon-Mon considered “repayment” held her silent as she tried to think of an appropriate way to imply that giving her loins a tongue-bath like that was hardly necessary, fearing that she might be misunderstood and give offense to the Priestess.
 
“Don't bother to thank me,” Mon-Mon said with a soft leer, “The pleasure was all mine…well, mostly.”
 
“Ah…” Akane said once again, wondering just how in the world she was ever going to explain this crazy situation to Ukyo, let alone to herself in a mirror.
 
Mon-Mon reached down and cupped her own enormous breasts then fondled them while keeping eye-contact with Akane, her hungry expression fairly smoldering with desire and arousal as she purred in a throaty voice, “Of course…if you really want to thank me for helping you out…then I can make a few handy suggestions which may meet with your approval. Tell me, Tendo-san, would you like to drink from the nectar of my bounty? I am well versed in all the arts of pleasuring the human body, and I can give you such exotic delights as you could scarcely imagine in your wildest fancies.”
 
As if to illustrate the point the priestess reached down and gently encircled her fingers around Akane's left ankle, lifting her foot up and bringing it to face level, then making a point to stretch out a tongue and begin to probe around Akane's arch, causing the most incredible jolt to pass right down her leg to her spine and ricochet off into her loins, causing them to lubricate again with involuntary contractions. The courtesan then inserted her tongue between the toes of that foot before sucking them off one-by-one, even gently masticating the big toe between her teeth to add even more incredible sensations that poured down the length of Akane's whole body, making her feel weak and helpless to resist her.
 
Akane watched and groaned in soft amazement as Mon-Mon then moved that foot until it touched the Courtesan upon the breastbone right above those huge globes of flesh that were causing Akane to feel such envy. Mon-Mon then moved the ball of that foot down the length of her own cleft and mashed her breasts together in order to hold that foot there as though making love to the foot and not just Akane. This had the desired effect of further eroding whatever resistance she had to further seduction, but still a nagging sense disturbed the youngest Tendo sister consciousness, preventing her from total surrender to the onslaught of the priestess.
 
After a full moment Mon-Mon seemed to sense this as well and halted in what she was doing to say, “You are thinking of her again, your sex-cursed chef girlfriend.”
 
For some reason Akane felt guilty at having to make such an admission but nonetheless said, “H-Hai…I'm sorry…it's just…I think she may be in some kind of danger.”
 
“Is that so?” Mon-Mon considered the naked girl before her then assumed a far less readable expression, “Well, I suppose that might be the case, but I'm really not too certain what it is you intend to do about it. If you cannot relax because of her, though, then it would be for the best if we put off the rest of this for later.”
 
“Ah…thank you,” Akane replied.
 
“Not at all,” Mon-Mon's quirky smile once more adorned her features, “I have been disciplined enough to know that there is a time and place for all things, and I can always find another moment to renew what we are sharing. After all, I really do feel that I still owe you for my rescue.”
 
“Uh…don't mention it,” Akane blushed again, realizing as she said this how lame her words must sound given everything that the priestess had been doing to her up until now…and with a strong sense that far more was planned for the future.
 
“Well then,” Mon-Mon turned to glance to the side, “If we are going to search out for your missing friends then I suppose that we are going to require the services of your mother.”
 
“My…mother?” Akane blinked, then turned to follow the gaze of the priestess, only to open her eyes wide as she saw the prone Peorth a few meters away laid out upon the ground with her head propped up on a pile of silken cloth. Peorth's eyes were shut but she seemed so relaxed and tranquil that Akane felt an odd reluctance to wake her, but still she sensed that the Goddess of Moments had already slept long enough and that it was more than time to wake her if only to give Akane a chance to prod her with more questions.
 
“Allow me to do the honors,” Mon-Mon urged as she got up on her hands and knees and crawled over towards the sleeping goddess, at which point the courtesan straddled her body and positioned herself above Peorth before slowly lowering herself down so that her naked breasts hung down over Peorth's face, allowing the goddess to sniff the swarm honey-nectar that was Mon-Mon.
 
At first Peorth seemed to smile pleasantly in her sleep, but then she opened her eyes and took on a very different expression. Shock and surprise were next and with a gasp the goddess said, “I'm awake!”
 
“Good,” Mon-Mon smiled as she leaned back and withdrew her breasts from the goddess, then eyed Peorth quite coyly before adding, “I thought that might be what was needed to get your attention.”
 
Peorth sat bolt upright and stared in dismay at the courtesan, but then her attention strayed over towards the other naked party yet present and said, “A-Akane-chan…?”
 
“Mother?” Akane replied, “Are you…all right?”
 
Peorth reflexively raised a hand to check the back of her skull then blinked her eyes and said, “I…I think so…”
 
“Good,” Mon-Mon nodded with a satisfied expression.
 
Peorth blinked again then turned back to the courtesan and frowned with deep suspicion before asking, “Why am I naked?”
 
“It was necessary for the healing,” Mon-Mon replied without the least hint of shame in her tone and expression, “That was a rather nasty lump you were sporting. Even a goddess ought to be wary of the possible side-effects from a concussion.”
 
“I…you…what???” Peorth's shocked look would have been comical if viewed by one of her contemporaries from heaven.
 
“As I said,” Mon-Mon smiled enigmatically, “You are welcome.”
 
“Mom…what…what are you doing here?” Akane asked as she forced herself onto her feet, feeling somewhat more steady now even if she was bursting with questions for the woman who so closely resembled the face of she who had been her mother, “I don't understand any of this…how…?”
 
“I believe your mother instructed you before that it would not be too wise to probe too deeply for an answer,” Mon-Mon spoke up on behalf of the reluctant goddess, “But I would hazard to guess that the truth is that she both is and is not your true mother.”
 
“What…what do you mean?” Akane gasped.
 
“I have taken the liberty to probe you deep so that I could discern your possible relationship, and there most definitely is a strong bond between you of close kinship and affection,” Mon-Mon answered, “You have the spark of her divinity within you, Tendo-san…it was revealed in the way that you dealt with the Pteranadon. The energy you unleashed was of heavenly manufacture.”
 
Ah…c'est que?” Peorth blinked in amazement.
 
“You revealed much of the truth to me while I was healing you,” Mon-Mon explained to the Rose Goddess, “Something about answering a wish and merging with your mortal avatar, of dwelling among mortals for a time before being ordered back into heaven. You used the word `abandonment' a lot, and I could tell how miserable and alone you were in making this declaration. You seemed to believe that this woman truly is your child in spirit if not entirely of flesh, for you helped bring her into the world and were there during your avatar's physical labor. Therefore she is indeed your daughter, but she is also the child of the mortals named Tendo Kimiko and Soun.”
 
“Huh? What? I don't…understand…” Akane seemed even more bewildered than ever.
 
“Let me further hazard to speculate that the reason you became merged with your mortal Template to create an avatar had something to do with a wish that was granted long ago,” Mon-Mon further elaborated, “Though your reasons beyond that are difficult to judge as I could not probe you all that much more deeply.”
 
Peorth's eyes narrowed dangerously as she glared at the Concubine and said, “I think you did more than enough probing as it is, Cheri…in fact, by all divine rights I ought to be outraged.”
 
“Mother?” Akane asked with a plaintive expression.
 
Peorth sighed as though the weight of the world had just fallen upon her slender shoulders, but then she turned to Akane and said, “Cheri…seventeen years ago your mother…your true mother…made a phone call to speak with her doctor about seeking chemotherapy and what affect it might have upon her pregnancy, meaning you, my sweet Akane. Her phone call was diverted to my office by the divine computer known as Yggdrasil, and I was the Relief Worker on duty who received her call and granted her petition.”
 
“Her…petition?” Akane repeated.
 
“It is given to we goddesses that when a worthy mortal contacts us we will visit them and grant them a wish—only one wish, mind you—as a reward for their virtuous behavior,” Peorth explained, “I was quite surprised to learn that the one petitioning me was none other than a Template of mine…a mortal who is linked to me by the Backup File System. Perhaps it was fate that brought us together, or perhaps a glitch in the program, but whatever the case I was moved to tears upon hearing my mortal counterpart plead with me for more time in order to have you. Her wish was that she live long enough to bring you into the world and nurture you to independence, and I…granted her wish by merging with her and lending to her a portion of my divine essence.”
 
Akane's eyes got rounder than ever, “You…?”
 
Peorth nodded sadly, “Kimiko and I became as one being, I became Kimiko and…submerged the part of me that is Peorth of the Roses. I lived out those remaining few years inside your mother as she became my Avatar on earth, and…for seven gloriously brief years…I was enormously happy…”
 
Akane said nothing to this but just continued staring.
 
Peorth swallowed a lump that had taken form in her throat and glanced down before she continued, “For five months during her later two trimesters of pregnancy I kept Kimiko alive and caused the cancer within her ovaries to shrivel up and die, which your father took to be a miracle granted to us by the kami. Then you were born and for the first time ever in my immortal existence…I knew what it was like to play the role of the creator. I cared for you, I changed your diapers, I nurtured you at my breast and comforted your tears when you hurt yourself…which was far too often to remember. I sang lullabies when I tucked you into bed, and I was there the day you took your first hesitant steps, and when you learned your first kata I was there to hug you and tell you how proud I was to have you for a daughter.”
 
“You…?” Akane still did not seem able to form a coherent thought or expression as she tried and failed to absorb this, the enormous impact of what the goddess was telling her literally beyond her description.
 
“But I am not Kimiko, I only became a part of her to keep her alive until you were old enough to care for yourself…and then the call from Heaven came and I was…instructed to leave you,” Peorth did not raise her eyes to stare at Akane, the shame of her own memories bearing down upon her like a yoke upon an oxen. It was with an effort that she choked out the words, “I am so ashamed…I should have done something…protested more loudly…”
 
“You fulfilled the terms of your contract with a mortal,” Mon-Mon noted with an unreadable expression, “The decision to remain longer than was permitted was not yours to make, Goddess. The fault for that must lie with Heaven.”
 
“But you don't understand!” Peorth wailed, “She was my baby! I…I could never give her up like that, not again! Not even if Kami-sama personally ordered it! It was wrong of me to obey, and it was wrong for Akane!”
 
“I…still don't…I can't…nani?” Akane asked with a childlike, almost plaintive whimper.
 
“That is why I am with you now, ma Cheri ala courte,” Peorth turned moistened eyes towards Akane, “I failed you once as a mother…I cannot fail you yet again. You mean too much to me…you are the one I helped bring into this world, and I love you…”
 
Akane just stared as though struggling to grasp the meaning of those words, but Mon-Mon was not similarly tongue-tied and said, “You could get into a lot of trouble for this. Heaven has a very strict policy about association between Goddesses and Mortals, especially Avatars and their children.”
 
“There…is precedent, Cheri,” Peorth sighed, “And even Heaven has been known to bend the rules upon occasion.”
 
“Mother?” Akane at last gasped out, “But…what about my…real mom…you promised that I would see her…”
 
“And I will keep my promise, I swear it, Akane-chan,” Peorth reached out to take the hand of the younger girl, “I will bring you to meet the spirit of Tendo Kimiko where she resides in the heavens. I have already done that for both of your older sisters…”
 
“Say—WHAT???” Akane blurted out in shock, “Y-You mean…Nabiki…and Kasumi…?”
 
“Already know all about me,” Peorth nodded, “But they do not need me as much as you do, which is why I am here with you while trusting them to go about their own affairs without my direct interference.”
 
“But…what about Silk…or Kachu…?” Akane asked, still mildly bewildered.
 
“Silk…knows about me too,” Peorth softly answered, “She is yet another of my Templates…I have several of them, you know…every Goddess has a few mortal aspects who serve to contain the backup files of certain of my divine attributes. Take Kasumi for example…have you ever wondered why she seems touched by a spark of the heavens? It just so happens that she is herself a Template for a…very good friend of mine. If you met them both in the same room you would come to understand this.”
 
“And Kachu?” Akane asked once again, this time a bit more calmly.
 
“Ah…” Peorth raised an eyebrow, “Well…there is a residual program that sometimes allows for Templates to mirror-reflect the negative aspects of one another. Although my…friend is as kind and gentle a soul as any who have ever lived, those who know her best do know that she sometimes can manifest a rather wicked temper.”
 
“From the way you describe your…friend,” Mon-Mon remarked, “I cannot say if you think of her with harshness or affection.”
 
“Ah yes…well…force of habit and all that,” Peorth responded, looking somewhat uneasy, “We had a…misunderstanding of sorts, but it worked itself out in the end, and now we are on good terms once more, just as we were when we were young and carefree many centuries back…”
 
“I just…I need time to get over this,” Akane said, “I mean…you're a goddess? But…what does that make me…?”
 
“An Angel,” Mon-Mon answered before Peorth could answer the question, “You have part of her aspect inside you…I felt it manifest before, and perhaps it is the reason your Jusenkyo curse makes you resemble one of the Phoenix Mountain winged people.”
 
“Akane-chan,” Peorth looked Akane seriously in the eyes and said, “You are very special to me and…unique to my existence. I would never allow harm to befall you…and I want to help guide your steps and be there for you whenever you need me. I am sorry that I did not come entirely clean before, ma Cheri…I wanted to tell you everything from the beginning, but…”
 
“You were afraid…I wouldn't accept you?” Akane slowly figured it out, then looked down and said, “I…I don't know. To be honest…I really don't know what to think about…any of this…”
 
“Perhaps it would be for the best if you both took the time to get to know one another better before leaping to any rash decisions,” Mon-Mon said before pausing and glancing off to the side, “Eh? Now that is odd…”
 
“What do you mean?” Peorth asked as she turned to look up towards the statuesque Courtesan priestess.
 
The blonde narrowed her eyes a bit and said, “It's just…that I had the oddest feeling right now…like something slithered over a tomb stone. Can you not feel it, Goddess?”
 
Peorth turned and looked in the same direction that Mon-Mon was facing, then narrowed her own eyes and said, “By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.”
 
“Huh?” Akane asked, not catching the reference.
 
“Never mind,” Peorth said as she got to her feet and dusted off her hands, no longer mindful of her own nudity as she raised her arms and said, “But I think the three of us need to pay our respects to a very old colleague.”
 
At once the goddess lifted off into the air and started floating towards the top of a nearby ridge, prompting Akane and Mon-Mon to follow on foot, albeit not all that far before the three of them rounded a bend and came upon a sight that caused all three of them to halt in mid-forward motion.
 
“I do not believe this,” Peorth's tone became a low growl of displeasure, “Merde…what is SHE doing on this island?”
 
Akane and Mon-Mon both blinked their eyes and stared down at the enormous body of a huge snake curled up in the sun to warm itself up, a noticeable bulge around the middle of its considerable length as it blissfully dozed with what sounded like an almost human snoring. The sight of the terrifying invertebrate reptile was enough to cause even the courtesan to think twice about approaching, but Peorth was not so intimidated and growled as she raised her hands and summoned up her power to craft a spell as she drew upon the local energy currents.
 
“I wonder what she's been eating lately,” Peorth mused, “Let's see if I can get her to cough things up, shall we?”
 
Akane and Mon-Mon shielded their eyes as an enormous bolt of energy leapt from the fingertips of the goddess to bathe the giant snake's elongated body in the light of divine radiance, and then the creature began to writhe and make choking noises, rolling on the ground for a moment before opening its mouth and spitting something out in a rush of intestinal juices.
 
To Akane's dismay she saw the bodies of Ukyo and Makoto spill out upon the ground, and for a moment her vision came back to haunt her with a vengeance, her fears making her realize that what she had taken for a mere dream was, instead, a very real nightmare. Her heart was in her mouth for several more seconds as she started to rush forward, only to hear the coughing noises as the two slime-slick women started writhing and moaning, very much alive and yet obviously quite disoriented.
 
“Oh my,” Mon-Mon remarked with both pale eyebrows lifted as she stared at the shrinking body of the serpent, whose dimensions took on a very human and feminine contour.
 
“What the hell did you do that for?” coughed a brown skinned and highly attractive looking naked woman whose dark hair hung about her shoulders at an even trip. Her face had tell-tale markings that proclaimed to any who might listen that she was definitely NOT a mortal, but her angry yellow eyes flashed like diamond slits as she stared at the hovering Peorth and growled, “YOU??? What the hell are you doing on my island!”
 
“YOUR island, Cheri?” Peorth asked blandly, having already manifested some clothing about herself so as to assume a pose of dignified aloofness, “I beg to differ. A belly-crawling slime such as you has no right to take such airs with your betters…”
 
“MY betters?” the brown skinned woman got to her feet and manifested an Egyptian-styled costume complete with serpent headdress, “HAH! That will be the incarnation, and what is the big idea of interrupting me while I was having lunch? You don't see me going around blasting you for eating those stupid croissant roles you're so fond of…”
 
“Perhaps you should look more closely before selecting your choice of victims, Neferti,” Peorth responded as she folded her arms under her chest and gave the other woman a brazen look of outrage, “It becomes my business when one of the mortals you consume is my future daughter-in-law.”
 
“Your…what?” the dusky skinned woman blinked back.
 
“Ukyo, are you all right?” Akane asked as she cradled the slime-slick chef in her lap, heedless of the stench of the pool of stomach juices around them.
 
“Gah…I think so,” Ukyo winced, “Kami, that was…ugh! I need a bath!”
 
“Makes two of us, Senpai,” Makoto groaned from where she was laying, “But thanks for asking.”
 
“What happened to the both of you?” Mon-Mon asked, “You look as though you went nine rounds with a Shikima tentacle-rape beast and lost badly.”
 
“Just about, Sugar,” Ukyo said as she tried to sit upright, staring at her reddened body and looking ready to heave up her lunch to join the rest of the muck around them, “Imagine…having all your orifices filled…at once…and being kept alive while your feel your skin start to dissolve all around you.”
 
“I'm amazed we're both still alive,” Makoto pried herself up to glance towards Ukyo and Akane, “How many hours were we in there anyway? Felt like we were choking, only we could somehow breathe…and those…things were all over us…inside us…ugh! I thought for sure we both were goners!”
 
“You mean to tell me,” Neferti narrowed her eyes as she glanced at Peorth, “That that mortal over there is your half-mortal bastard…and she's engaged to another woman…and that big one with the tasty energy pattern?”
 
“Kuonji Ukyo is the betrothed of my daughter's choosing,” Peorth replied sternly, “But you can have the other one if you like. She's nothing but a distraction…”
 
“Gee thanks,” Makoto grunted, then blinked before adding, “Um…who are you?”
 
“It is true that the big one is the tastier morsel,” Neferti considered, “But I rather enjoyed the flavor of the other one, and I see no reason why I should give the both of them up just to satisfy you, Rose Goddess.”
 
“And I am telling you, Cheri, that if you take one step towards her then you will have to go through me,” Peorth said just as firmly, “If you want to take this up with me in private, then I'll be happy to meet you in a formal Challenge.”
 
“Oho?” the Egyptian girl remarked with a raised eyebrow and a speculative expression, “Well, that does sound like an interesting diversion. I will tell you what, then…if you agree to meet me on my terms then I will allow these mortals to go about unmolested on my island. I'll even swear an oath in the name of my father to seal the contract.”
 
“And what terms do you ask of me in reply?” Peorth asked.
 
“That we settle this one-on-one, Goddess to Goddess,” Neferti replied, “Winner gets to decide the fate of the loser, agreed?”
 
“With great pleasure, Cheri,” Peorth smiled without humor, “Name the place and time.”
 
“Right now,” Neferti said, pointing off to the side, “Over there, away from these morsels you value so much.”
 
“Very well,” and with that the goddess started flying towards the designated battle site while Neferti changed back into a giant snake and started slithering off in the same direction.
 
“Somehow I think the Rose Goddess has just bargained herself into a corner,” Mon-Mon sighed before turning towards the others, “Are you all right over there? It does sound as though you have been through quite the ordeal…”
 
“Oh fine, just peachy,” Makoto said as she got back to her feet, “I always feel like this when a giant snake tries to eat me.”
 
“Hey, that's right,” Akane frowned as she glanced back at Ukyo with a look of suspicion, “Just how exactly did the both of you wind up in that big snake together?”
 
“Um…well…” Ukyo faltered, appearing more than slightly embarrassed.
 
“Never mind,” Akane growled as she pivoted on one foot and turned around, “I'm sure I don't want to know. Come on, let's get you cleaned up before you make me sick from all your stink. We've wasted enough time, now we have to find the others.”
 
Ukyo, Makoto and Mon-Mon all turned to watch the mercurial young Tendo sister storm off in a huff back the way she and Mon-Mon had come, to which the courtesan said, “Not a half bad idea. I could use a bath myself at the moment. Coming you two?”
 
“Ah…right,” Ukyo said before exchanging looks with Makoto, who frowned back as though to suggest that the time was right for something they had been discussing earlier, to which the chef could only swallow. With that unstated declaration hanging in the air the comely trio turned followed upon the trail of the smoldering Akane…
 
 
Nabiki's Journal Resumes:
 
What can I say about the next few minutes of my life but that they went quick but were thoroughly humiliating and degrading in the extreme? I mean, to go from cage to washing area like a freshly plucked chicken was an ordeal unto itself, but being informed as to the purpose behind my length preparation session was enough to make me utterly lose it, and if I hadn't been numb with shock and dismay I might have said something about it instead of passively playing along in the hopes that I would shortly think of something.
 
Unfortunately all I could think about was the fact that I was about to die, that I was going to be cooked and eaten by a savage tribe of demented cannibals, half of whom were once (allegedly) civilized people. You try being informed that you've been picked to be the main course at somebody's feast and then you see if you can take it calmly, I double-dare you! Just being naked around this many total strangers was humiliating enough without having to add the fact that I was selected to be the main course in a feast being held in my honor. I mean, you can joke about that all you like but the serious fact of the matter is that when you face your own mortality in a situation as insane as this you're lucky you don't lose your lunch and everything else you ever choked down in the past week or so, which probably would have spoiled everyone's dinner if I really had tossed my fortune cookies while cooking in that stewpot.
 
All I know about what I was thinking at the time was that it could not be real, that it had to be some kind of joke being played at my expense, that none of it made any sense and that I was too young to be fried, all of which meant that I acted like a limp rag doll and let those burly matrons do what they wanted with my body. Surely someone would pop up and say it was one of those zany game shows where they fool you into believing one thing then let you in on the gag by saying it was all just a big put on job, and no hard feelings if we had you going there for the first several minutes?
 
Fat chance of that turning out to be the case. This was real, they really did mean it, and I really was nothing more to these guys than a bento box with legs that they were just waiting to pop open.
 
Even now I still recall feeling a deep sense of shame and humiliation at my ordeal, submitting to the hands of those fat women charged with getting me ready for the stew pot, the things they did to me being both invasive and degrading, to say nothing of bringing home the fact that they were entirely business-like about the whole affair and had obviously performed it before with other victims.
 
I won't describe everything that happened to me, nor do I want Shampoo and Ranma to know since I'm pretty sure that they'd both be terribly hurt and outraged. I will describe one thing those women did to me that shocked me good and hard even before they did it, and it involves this water pump with a nozzle that they insisted on shoving up into my rectum. It was connected to a hand-job crank and used to be a tool for one of the prop departments on the movie set, but the purpose they were employing it for was hardly in the regs for standard union practice.
 
Perhaps I should explain what is meant by “cleaning me up” and making me ready for dinner. Simply put, an average person contains a certain quantity of waste matter that gets stored inside the small intestine surrounding the stomach. During an ordeal like that some people have been known to—how shall I put this?—lose control over their bodily functions, and an accident such as that could spoil the brew and poison the soup, as it were. So…it becomes necessary to “clean out” the bowels by inducing an enema, by which I mean they would pump a small quantity of water up inside my butt and then release it again, doing this several times over until my bladder is totally clean and my intestines are empty of waste matter.
 
I also urinated every drop of moisture that was stored inside my urethra, but that might be a bit too medical a term for most sensitive souls to digest (pun intended). The upshot of it is that I was cleaned out from the inside and had nothing left to deposit, which made me safe for consumption, understand me?
 
Oh yeah, they also scrubbed my skin thoroughly and even shoved a rag up into my vagina, leaving me feeling as raw as a freshly peeled lobster, but I was now a sanitized and entirely edible package ready to be served to the paying guests, so at length the ladies pronounced me fit for consumption, at which point they passed me along to the boys who manned the kitchen.
 
By the kitchen I mean a flat stone on which I was set, then tied up into an appropriately humbling position by the use of some woven vines that were looped around my body to keep my arms and legs in the appropriate position. I was lathered with some kind of body-oil lotion and had every inch massaged to get me good and ready for the next stage of the process, which—and here I apologize again for being indelicate about the matter—included having some of the oil get pumped up into my twat and rectum. I was filled up with the juice and made to hold it for several minutes before it was allowed to spill out of my loins and sphincter, and then the seasoning mix was added and applied all over my skin with the chefs employing their fingers to shove some of it into my nether openings, followed shortly by some vegetables with a stuffing mix added for good measure.
 
More ropes were applied to tie me off and hold this stuff inside me, and let me tell you frankly that it was NOT the most comfortable thing that I have ever experienced, even granted that I'm used to taking a stiff one up my ass, usually courtesy of Ranma. When the wrapping was done and I was as helpless as an infant they next carried me over and deposited me inside the giant stew pot, a massive thing big enough for possibly two whole bodies and not just yours truly. I bobbed a bit until I settled in among the warm broth, and then I found myself soaking up to my shoulders in the soup mix.
 
It was just about that point that I started to lose it altogether because it really sank home right there and then that I was not getting out of this thing again, that I was going to stay there in that pot and cook until I expired from heat prostration. Even before they started dicing up the vegetables and adding them to the broth I could tell that the water was heating up slowly and soon would approach a temperature that was not healthy for soaking.
 
And all during this time the cameras were turned on me and the director continued giving instructions to the set crew. He seemed so intent on getting the right lighting and positioning the mirrors and grips at just the right angle that I almost did not have the heart to try and inform him that he did not have any film in those damned cameras and was—in effect—taking pictures of nothing.
 
And then there was that nutcase, Snap, the photographer assigned to document Akuma Zesutoru in the crafting of his “masterpiece,” who kept on giving his take on the whole affair whether I needed the side commentary or not.
 
“Try to think of it as though you are auditioning for the part in a school play,” he tried explaining for my benefit, “You're into the character of a victim meeting her death scene, the only difference being here is that we're acting it out for real and no one besides the director gets to say cut on this production. You're giving it your all for the sake of the art and your body is your offering for the sake of Akuma-sama's genius!”
 
“Genius?” I flared up as I tried not to totally lose it, staring at the rows of savages lined up as an audience to witness my slow execution by soup, “You don't even have any film in those things and you're calling this genius?!?”
 
“Think of it as a virtual recording to preserve this moment for posterity,” he replied as though deliberately NOT getting my point, “What is important is the beauty of your transfiguration itself. We are about to embark upon a great adventure with the Director leading us to the threshold of the undiscovered country…”
 
“Let's not and say we did, okay?” I pleaded, knowing that my feeble attempt of levity would fall on deaf ears with these loonies.
 
Yeah, I was in it up to my neck in more than one sense of the term, and all the while I kept thinking to myself that Ranma and Shampoo would show up at any moment. I was convinced my lovers would not allow me to die in such a degrading and useless manner, cooked alive by a tribe of madmen while I struggled and squirmed and tried to work my wrists loose, only to cause the ropes about my body to tighten and grind against my butt and pussy. I was stuffed full and feeling like I would explode at any moment, but the oddest and most horrible thing about the whole experience was that I felt incredibly excited and turned on like nothing else you can imagine.
 
Yeah, that's right, turned on, as in sexually excited. Perverse as it may sound, insane as it may be, I was feeling my helplessness like a kind of aphrodisiac spell and the grinding of my clit against the ropes was hardly helping matters any as it only served to further distract me. I was scared out of my wits, more terrified than I can ever remember being, all but climbing the walls with a desperate desire to get the heck out of there before it was too late, and yet still I felt aroused and horny and almost wished the cooks could done something about it…a thought that caught me as much by surprise as it shocked me to the center of my being.
 
And what brought about this sudden masochistic streak you ask? Beats the heck out of me, but—then again—I recalled Lotion's earlier lecture and started to work it out for myself, the psychological need of human beings to stay alive being closely allied with the mating reflex, as though the threat of imminent death caused us to want to breed away like rabbits. I was helpless and immobile, I had a wad of radishes and carrots stuffed inside me with the stuffing mix, and every time I squirmed it set off a tingling sensation in my clit. I gasped and tried to move in order to further stimulate myself in a kind of terminal masturbation exercise that threatened to overwhelm my reason as though I could distract myself from the thought of dying by inducing an orgasm.
 
They say that if you heat a pot of water slowly, a frog taking a swim in it will hardly notice until it's too late for it to leap out to safety. Well, that's pretty much the principle that was being applied to me at the moment as the tribesmen fed just enough fuel to the flames around that cooking pot to cause a slow but gradual escalation in the heat, not so fast that I felt acutely discomforted but progressive enough that I knew it would soon reach a point where I would be cooked but good and proper. I'm Japanese, okay? I'm used to taking hot baths and all that, so I have a pretty high heat tolerance and it takes a lot more to make me sweat than a gaijin. The water was comfortable enough so long as I did not pay too much attention to the steam that started forming all around me, or the bubbles that soon followed this as the pot was gradually brought to the edge of a low boil with me in the center about to become the main ingredient to a well-prepared bullion.
 
How can I be so calm about it now? Maybe I'm just a bit numb thinking about it and the way it made me feel, stewing in that broth in a slow and gradual manner. My bare feet could touch down and feel the cooler center of the pot, which was not under the flames and thus could afford me a modicum of protection, but nearer to the sides and along the edge it was warming up rapidly and soon would be too hot for me to lean against it. For some oddly perverse reason that just added to my excitement.
 
Okay, I was a Japanese girl, a high-school student, not even fully eighteen years old yet and about to be turned into a soft-boiled oyster. I'd writhe and squirm and try to move about as best I could but this only got me further excited, and I knew that I was not going to work my hands loose from those ropes any time soon. I was surrounded by lusting, perverted cannibals intent on eating me and had zero chance of fighting my way to freedom even if I could have gotten out of that stew pot on my own power. It really did seem to me as though my goose was cooked good and proper, and I kept thinking about all those meals that I'd seen Kasumi prepare in the kitchen, thinking to myself what a poor lot it was for the chicken or duck that she would cook up to serve with rice and lentils. Now I was finding out for myself just what it's like to be on the menu and…well, I didn't like it all that much as you can well imagine. That being said there seemed nothing else that I could do but to lay back and enjoy the bath, helplessly stewing away while that idiot director kept droning on about the whole purpose behind his damned movie…
 
“Imagine the meaninglessness of life as we know it,” he would say to me all the while that I was enduring this insanity, “Life is suffering, we go from birth to death without knowing the reason for our being alive. The gods gave us reason and yet we use our brains to create such insanity as war and poverty. Civilized man is little better than an animal who thinks that he reasons, so why not chose to die a glorious death by embracing the madness and becoming one with the savage within us?”
 
“You think life's meaningless?” I shot back, “Why don't you try killing yourself for a change and do the world a favor?”
 
“Alas, I must live to chronicle the vision that I have captured so that I may tell others of what I have discovered,” he said almost sadly, “Did the gods shape man in their own image or has humanity created gods to give us hope, meaning and purpose? Did we create them so that we would be less alone in the face of a cold and unfathomable cosmos? And if they are gods, how then can them permit human misery and suffering to continue?”
 
“Maybe they're benevolent but clueless and they just can't work the bugs out of the system,” I replied, thinking of Peorth as an example.
 
“Alas, the fates are cruel and I am bereft of faith that any higher power can exist in such a cruel and disorderly cosmos,” he moaned faintly while holding his hands up to shape a square frame as he studied my profile then peered down at an angle to see my boobs bobbing in the broth, as though looking for the perfect camera angle, “I know that no gods can truly exist because they refuse to make themselves known to me, so I must struggle along with my muse for my guidance.”
 
“You sure it's a muse and not a demon?” I shot back, thinking of something Lotion had said about demonic thought-form creatures buzzing around sensitive mortals and plaguing them with tormented reasoning and debased suggestions. Not every madman who thinks he hears voices is mistaken.
 
“I trust my muse,” he insisted as he waved to one of the grips to adjust the nearest mirror so that the light was cast on me in an appropriately mood-setting angle, “She has never lied to me or given me a false vision. She has shown me the path to true enlightenment and I follow her gladly, seeking only to fulfill the only purpose that my life can hold…the meaning that I gift to it through my own actions in the pursuit of my genius.”
 
More than ever I was convinced that this fruitloop had cracked under the strain of carrying around such a massive ego. I used to tease Ranma for being something of an egotist, but this guy was so full of himself that I was half convinced that he was related to the Kuno clan. Knowing Tatewaki as he used to be he'd probably have been off to the side nodding his head in agreement while praising the guy's eloquence and taking notes on the sideline.
 
I made a point of studying the bobbing bits of vegetable matter that were swimming around in the broth and I idly started to wonder how I was going to turn out when they served me by the bowl full.
 
If I seem a bit lurid in my descriptions then you will have to forgive me…being treated like an entree tends to make you think weird stuff like this, if you take my meaning. I was doing my level best not to totally freak out given that I was in one of the worst positions of my entire life and could see no exit plan that would allow me to walk out of there alive, hale and hearty. I think I held up rather well given the fact that I was facing a hideous and prolonged death from the combination of heat and pressure, the certain knowledge that my blood would start to boil before too long and cook my brain, at which point death was all but certain. Lurid doesn't begin to describe the feelings and thoughts that come over you at a time like this, and I had to fight down an almost hysterical urge to laugh at my own pending demise, to invite the cooks to do their worst with me and to wish everyone in that tribe of the damned a good feast at my expense…oh the house, boys, and my compliments to the chef and all that.
 
Okay, maybe that is a little over the top here, but you've got to understand the stress that I was under, and I am not a particularly brave person in my own honest self-evaluation.
 
The odd thing that occurred to me about then was that I had been man-handled (or woman-handled…I mean, those ladies were—at least technically—female) and abused but so far had not actually been sexually molested…at least if you go by what constitutes actual rape as most folks would define it. In a way I'm kind of insulted about that…I mean, I know that I'm a reasonably attractive young lady with a body that most young girls would kill to have, slender and curvy in all the right places, right? I'm not tooting my own horn to suggest that most guys wouldn't mind hitting on me in a bar, and given the chance to have sex with me—and me unable to say no about it—I find it hard to see how a healthy adult male could pass up the opportunity to fuck me raw until I'm bleeding.
 
But not these guys. The director told them that I was food and—BANG!—I'm nothing more than cattle, fit only for the slaughter. The fact that I was even still alive at this point was largely due to the director wanting a live actress in his little snuff film action. I was supposed to writhe around and say lines that conformed to the script that was in his head, and in that respect I was playing my part to the hilt and then some. I didn't even have to method-act to get into my part, I was living it to the hilt and looking to give in an award-winner performance.
 
My last, of course, but who thinks that far ahead when making a movie?
 
Okay, by now I've probably grossed you out and left you to think that I need psychological counseling to cope with my survivor guilt, but I'm trying to help set the frame and the mood here to explain what happened next, and why I'm still here to tell you all this happened instead of ghost-writing it from beyond the grave. In a way I almost owe it to the director for helping me to get over a very important hump in my life, not that I'd bother to thank him, even posthumously, since I'm sure dramatic irony would appeal to the guy since he really was that kind of artist.
 
Let me give you another illustration: “Your motivation in this scene, Pai, is the same as before with the other takes. You are a castaway survivor on a desert island, separated from your friends, family and crewmates and surrounded by primitive cannibals who have invited you to become their Jungle Goddess, their Queen of the May, to rule over them for a day with absolute slavish devotion before they sacrifice you to their God, and you submit to their collective will because you have come to believe in your own divinity, that you will live beyond the moment and become immortal while shedding your mortal coil and becoming food for your people.”
 
“That's my motivation?” I gasped, “What about the part where everybody has to do my bidding?”
 
“We already shot those scenes the other day,” he paused to consider the point, the Akuma said, “Or was it last year, or the year before that? Hard to keep track with my busy schedule…but anyway, you don't need to worry your pretty little head over that, it's all been taken care of. Now just relax and do your part and we'll make this scene absolutely perfect…”
 
See what I was dealing with here? And that isn't even the start of my ordeal, or the weird thing that was about to happen…
 
 
Continued
 
Comments/Criticisms/Gynophagic Cooking Instructions: Shadowmane@msn.com