Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Goddess ❯ Sailor Pluto Fired! ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sailor Goddess
A Ranma One Half Fan Fiction
By Michael A. Ivins
 
Ranma, and all of his/her friends and family are the creation of Rumiko Takahashi. I do not own any of them, nor do I own any of the characters from Ah! My Goddess or Sailor Moon. I'm writing this for fun, not profit. I'm so poor that suing me wouldn't do you much good.
 
WARNING: This is a sequel to a previous fic I wrote called, “Nodoka's Lessons.” That was a Lemon fic. While there won't be as much emphasis on sex (it will be more implied than described) in this sequel, it will deal with subjects like incest. If these subjects offend you, stop reading.
 
Chapter 8
Sailor Pluto Fired!
 
Back on earth, Ranma had finished her nightly love-making session with her two lovers by applying to each the pressure point she had learned. This would trigger the recipient to a series of orgasms that repeated until she passed out.
 
The redhead got up from the bed and made sure her two loves were in comfortable positions. She pulled the blanket up over them then left the bedroom. She conjured a robe for herself then went down the stairs and into the back yard. There she stepped onto the flowerbed and transported herself to a nearby park. Once there she used her henshin rod to transform into Sailor Terra. Then she used her disguise ability to change the color of her hair to brown and let the senshi magic hide her face.
 
Satisfied with her appearance she went forth to play superhero. One of the first things she found to help with was a traffic accident. One car had gone through a traffic signal and crashed into the side of another car. Ranma was able to separate the cars and rip the door off the car that had been hit in the side. She was able to get the driver out and to help before leaking gasoline exploded. Ranma found that she was able to summon dirt to smother the fire.
 
This time when asked who she was, Ranma answered, “I am the newest warrior for love and justice. I am Sailor Terra.” She struck a dramatic pose then executed a prodigious leap to the roof of the nearest building.
 
As she leapt to the rooftops she congratulated herself. “Hah, let them print that in the paper. I look enough different that there's no way that could connect Sailor Terra with Saotome Ranma.”
 
That evening she stopped two men who were trying to break into an ATM machine, two muggings and an attempted rape. She caught a man who tried to rob a convenience store at knife point. There had been a little girl who had fallen down in an old dry well. Ranma found that she had earth powers and was able to make the bottom of the well rise up and lifted the girl out.
 
She even managed to rescue a kitten that was stuck in a tree. Ranma was surprised when the kitten thanked her and she understood it.
 
The following morning Ranma reported to Heaven for a session with both Eros and Aphrodite. The Goddess of love, lust and sex was the one who started things off. Eros would be joining them later.
 
For her lessons with the sex deities, Ranma reported to Aphrodite's home. It was a large enough house to be classified a mansion in comparison to houses on Earth. When she arrived, Ranma was ushered into what she was told was called the “playroom.” This was a largish room that would probably have been a ballroom in an earthly home. In this room the floor was covered with mattress-like padding with numerous pillows strewn around.
 
Although the room was very clean, there was a faint musky smell that clung to the padding. Ranma guessed that this was the orgy room.
 
Shortly her sensei for the day came in. As Ranma had pretty much expected her teacher was nude when she arrived. Aphrodite was a “classic” beauty in that she was not as slender as modern supermodels. Her hair was a light brown.
 
The goddess of Love looked Ranma up and down. She said, “You look more like a warrior than a sex goddess, but there are those who like that more than my body type. I think we can work with what you have.”
 
Ranma shrugged and explained, “When I first started changing into a girl I was a tiny little thing but with really big hips and breasts. Older women told me I'd grow into my assets. Whoever granted the goddess wish must have wanted me like this because I grew a lot when I changed.”
 
Aphrodite nodded. “It's alright. As I said, there are many who are attracted to women of your body type. Quite a few men and more than just a few women.”
 
The goddess of love stood silent for a time in thought. Finally she said, “I followed your adventures. For a warrior type you have had quite a few sexual experiences. I was pleased when I learned that you had accepted the sex changing to become both male and female.”
 
Ranma blushed. “It took a magic stone to do it. Before that I was so uptight it wasn't funny. On top of that I was almost totally ignorant about sex. (Baka Oyaji.)”
 
Aphrodite shook her head sadly. “Truly your father was a fool. Dedication to martial arts is one thing, but to be so focused on that one thing to the exclusion of all else is not healthy. Not to mention you would have been a major disappointment to your wife if one of those arranged marriages had come about before you got your sexual training.”
 
Ranma rubbed the back of her neck. “Yeah, my training. You do know it was my mother who gave me that training, don't you? Yet they still made me a goddess. I don't really understand that.”
 
The goddess of love laughed. “Then you have something in common with my family. I guess you haven't studied much mythology or you'd know that Eros, the god who will be helping with your sex goddess training, is also my son. I was the one who gave him his sexual training. He had a natural aptitude for it, but one would expect that from my son.”
 
Ranma looked surprised. After considering that for a while she said, “I guess I can understand what Kami-Sama meant when he said that my getting my mom pregnant and having sex with my father in my girl form made me better qualified to be a sex goddess.”
 
Aphrodite smiled. “He spoke the truth. It's a pity that there is no such thing as a warrior sex goddess. You would be perfect for that.”
 
The redhead considered that. “Couldn't I be the sex god/dess who can still kick ass when needed?”
 
The love goddess laughed heartily that. “Yes, you can. I like you. I was pretty sure I would.”
 
Ranma smiled at her. “So what did you want to teach me first?”
 
The older goddess told her, “Before we get to things like sexual positions and that sort of things there are a few techniques you will need to learn. For one thing you present an interesting problem.”
 
Apologetically Ranma said, “I don't mean to be a problem. What's the problem, anyway?”
 
The older goddess explained, “You can change your gender so are both a sex god as well as goddess. Because of that you need to learn what every male sex deity must know in addition to the standard sex goddess knowledge. The only problem is that you're pregnant and it's not safe for your babies for you to change genders right now.”
 
The redhead nodded. “I kind of wondered about that. I sort of thought that if I changed now the babies would go off into stuff space or something like that. I doubt if that would be good for them.”
 
The other woman nodded. “You have reasoned it out quite well. That is exactly what would happen to them. You could change for a minute or two without hurting your babies, but for anything longer they would suffer.”
 
Ranma shuddered. She said, “Ok, then I'm female until after I give birth. I had pretty much figured that I'd be staying female the whole time anyway. Uh, can I still learn the guy stuff by watching?”
 
The older goddess nodded. “Some of it, you can. Still, there is no substitute for practical experience. You can learn some of the techniques by being on the receiving end, but that's still not the best way. However, there is a way around the problem.”
 
“Oh?” Ranma considered that. “Does this involve the use of strap-on dildos and other such sex toys? I do have some experience with those.”
 
Aphrodite gave a derisive snort. “I can understand why mortals might use such things to make up for their own limitation. Now that you are divine you have another option you can use. Have you ever seen pictures, either photos or drawings of what are sometimes called dickgirls?”
 
Ranma nodded. “Some of the manga that my friends Hiroshi and Daisuke read have some of them. As I remember it they were women who have fully female looking bodies with nice tits and all, but had a cock like a man. In some of them it was a guy who had an operation to get fake boobs and such, but in some it was a girl who has both a cock and a pussy. I think they were called morphodykes or something like that.”
 
The older goddess chuckled. “Actually that's hermaphrodite. The word means any creature which exhibits characteristics for both sexes. In some lower life forms it's fairly common but tends to be rare in higher life forms like people.”
 
“Rare?” Ranma thought about that. “So I guess that means there really are some humans like that. I just thought it was a fantasy thing.”
 
Aphrodite confirmed, “Yes, there really are humans like that. Although the ones you have seen in those illustrated stories are exaggerated. Real hermaphrodites don't have such huge breasts or giant phalluses.”
 
Confused, Ranma asked, “Where are you going with this?”
 
The older goddess explained, “It is possible to channel your magic and ki to your clitoris and make it grow to be as big as a man's hard cock. It will still be sensitive, but because the growth spreads the sensitive nerve endings over a larger area, the overall sensitivity is less than a normal sized clit, but more sensitive than a normal cock.”
 
The redhead could easily understand the possibilities of something like that. She did feel a slight concern. “Once you make it grow, can you get it back to its regular size?”
 
The brunette nodded. “Easily.” She smiled. “I don't use the technique often because I prefer it the old fashioned way with a cock in my pussy (or mouth or ass.) However, since you have been male and have lovers that are used to experiencing sex with you when you are male, you might like to be able to pleasure your mother and wife in that way.”
 
Ranma got a silly grin on her face. “That sounds really good. Can you show me how to do it?”
 
The love goddess directed, “Focus your ki and magic senses on me.”
 
Ranma closed her eyes and concentrated on those perceptions. Aphrodite commented, “Once you get better with your magic you will eventually be able to use those senses with your eyes open. For most people there are two main ways they access those senses with their eyes open. One is where the magic and ki senses seem to add extra colors to the ones that eyes can see. For the ones who can't manage that trick there is a way to mentally switch perceptions so you can change from normal vision to ki vision or magic sight. That is another thing you will be getting training on. For now do as you have been doing with your eyes closed.”
 
Ranma nodded and said, “Ok, I can see your ki and magic flows. Start when you're ready.”
 
The redhead watched the magic and ki as it was moved through the older goddess' body and concentrated onto her clitoris. She noted not only the pattern of the movement but also the character of the energies that were involved. Aphrodite was doing it slower than she normally would so that Ranma could properly see what was being done.
 
When told that the process was complete, Ranma opened her eyes to look. She saw rising from the upper end of the love goddess' vagina was a shaft that did resemble a male penis. The shape was smooth but with just the faintest traces of a cock head and the veined surface that would be visible on a man's penis.
 
Aphrodite told her, “Once you have had practice at this technique you can give your clit the exact shape of your male cock. There will still be differences. The hole in the end would only be there for appearances and not connected to any tubes inside. That means you wouldn't ejaculate fluids like a man would. On the bright side is the fact that it is still a clit and you can experience multiple orgasms from using it.”
 
Next Ranma watched as Aphrodite made her clitoris shrink back to its normal size. If anything, Ranma watched this part of the process more closely than she did anything else. She wanted to be sure to be able to get back to normal if she succeeded in the technique. She felt like she didn't need any more reasons for people to call her a freak.
 
Aphrodite asked, “Did you watch all that I did?”
 
Ranma nodded. The older goddess then directed, “Now it's your turn.”
 
Nodding, the redhead first banished her clothing, then knelt and focused her mind and will on her ki and magic. While she was working she got tips from the Aphrodite. It took her twice as long to accomplish it, but finally she opened her eyes to look at the shaft that now protruded from the upper end of her vagina.
 
Tentatively she took the new appendage in her hand and gave it an experimental stroke. She found it to be wonderfully sensitive and responsive. Damn! That felt good. She wondered if she ever wanted to go back to being male.
 
The brunette goddess smiled and said, “Feels good, doesn't it? Although I'm sure you'd like nothing better than to masturbate right now, you are here to learn. So I want you to shrink that back to its normal size.”
 
Ranma gave the other goddess a slightly aggrieved look. “She stopped me just when it was getting good.” With a sigh she closed her eyes and executed the sequence of action she had watched so carefully. It had been a bit of a chore but reversing the growth turned out to be easy by comparison. When she finished she opened her eyes and looked down. It looked right. She touched it and confirmed that everything was back to the way it should be.
 
Aphrodite chuckled and said, “Is everything where it should be?”
 
Ranma nodded.
 
The brunette goddess smiled and said, “Good. Next, you are going to practice that technique. Ideally I would like you to be able to summon the dick-clit with no great effort and not have to sit and close your eyes. If you were in the middle of making love to a woman and had to stop and concentrate to summon it up it might just ruin the mood.”
 
The redhead nodded again. It made sense. She closed her eyes again and repeated the process to enlarge her clitoris. She found that it was easier the second time. She continued on for two hours enlarging her clitoris then shrinking it back to normal. As with all things Ranma did she had mastered the technique in that time. By the end of that time she could summon the dick-clit with just a minor effort of will while standing up or when doing almost anything else.
 
Aphrodite smiled. “You are a quick study. It took me days to learn that technique the first time. You seem to be sufficiently comfortable with the technique that we can move to the next phase.”
 
Now curious, Ranma asked, “What's the next phase?”
 
The older goddess smiled. “I need to evaluate you and your knowledge of sexual techniques. So now you get to use that nicely enlarged clitoris and fuck me as if you were in your male form. Use all of your sexual knowledge and as many of the techniques you know as you can. You don't need to worry about wearing me out as, like you, I gain energy from sex. This is the fun part of being a teacher for this kind of stuff.”
 
Ranma felt a momentary pang as she thought that this might be construed as cheating on Akane. Still, she was a sex deity now and this sort of thing would be expected of her. If she was going to have to do this anyway, she decided she might as well enjoy it. She stepped forward and kissed Aphrodite.
 
The goddess was a pleasant armful, thought Ranma as she began exploring her body with her hands. Aphrodite's body was obviously quite sensitive and responsive to touch. The redhead grinned as she pressed a pressure point. Ranma was rewarded by hearing a gasp from the woman in her arms.
 
Ranma knew that in male form he was no gigolo and a long way from having the skills of professional courtesan in female form. Thanks to the help of her mother and wife and several sex manuals (including some scrolls liberated from Happosai's stash) Ranma felt she knew more about sex than the average man or woman on the street.
 
Foreplay went on for quite some time with Ranma bringing her lover to dozens of orgasms. When she felt she had sufficiently demonstrated her skills in that area, Ranma positioned her enlarged clitoris at the opening of Aphrodite's pussy. She found that with the increased sensitivity of her clit over her cock that she had to ease in more slowly. It became obvious that, while she could now use her clitoris as if it was a penis, it was still a clitoris. She found herself orgasming a lot more often than she ever had as a male. It was very distracting.
 
When Aphrodite called a break, Ranma said, “I'm going to have to practice using this dick-clit. I wasn't expecting how much more sensitive it is than my cock. It made me build up to an orgasm so much faster than I was expecting. Experiencing multiple orgasms while fucking into a woman's pussy was also unexpected. It will take some getting used to.”
 
The Goddess of Love nodded. “I found that to be true for me also. With practice you can learn to continue thrusting even during an orgasm. I was intrigued by your use of pressure points.”
 
Aphrodite said thoughtfully, “You should keep in mind that pressure points don't always work the same on goddesses as they do on mortal women.”
 
Ranma frowned as she considered that. “How are they different?”
 
The love goddess thought for a moment. “Well give me an example of the pressure points you use on your wife and mother.”
 
The redhead supplied, “There's this one.” She indicated two points on his teacher's body and said, “When you press both of these at the same time on a mortal woman it causes a series of repeating orgasms that last until the woman passes out.”
 
The older goddess grinned at that. “Oh that's a good one. There's going to be variation on that one. The variation will be in how many orgasms the recipient has before she loses consciousness. In a mortal woman it would be determined by how great her stamina is. For the average mortal woman she'd probably experience 15-20 orgasms before she passes out. A woman who is an athlete or martial artist would probably last through 30 or more.”
 
The younger goddess nodded. It made sense. “What about goddesses?”
 
Aphrodite said thoughtfully, “That depends on the goddess. The average goddess would probably pass out after 60-70. The more physically fit could increase that to 80 or more. The main difference is if you were to use that pressure point on a sex goddess.
 
The redhead asked, “What happens then?”
 
The brunette goddess explained, “With a sex goddess she can't pass out from orgasms. I've heard of this pressure point before and even had it used on me. After about a hundred orgasms they start decreasing in intensity. They finally taper off and stop at about 150 or so. While you wouldn't pass out from it, that many orgasms in such a short period of time would leave you feeling a little dazed and disoriented.”
 
“Wow,” was all Ranma could think of to say.
 
Aphrodite suggested, “What you're going to need to do is tell me what pressure points you are using now and I can tell you how the effects are different on a deity's body. I can also teach you some pressure points that your mortal lovers can use on you that will enhance your experience and make up the difference in sexual stamina. With those and some special techniques they will be able to sexually satisfy you.”
 
The younger goddess looked at her teacher wide eyed. “I've been worrying about that for a while. I felt like I was leaving them behind.”
 
The brunette love goddess patted Ranma on the shoulder in sympathy. “That is a common problems for sex deities with mortal lovers. It would take a little too long for today's session, but I'll also teach you the technique that lets you share your energy with your mortal lovers. That will give them the stamina to keep up with you.”
 
The younger goddess thanked her teacher. Aphrodite asked, “I'm curious as to how you came to learn about the pressure points. That is rather uncommon knowledge among mortals.”
 
Ranma explained about the demon that had possessed the body of the man Happosai and the lifestyle of perversion he lived. She concluded, “The little demon may have been evil but he knew a lot about sexual pleasure. He had one of the biggest collections of erotic literature anywhere. When we were looking through his belongings at the Tendo home, we found records of a warehouse he rented where he kept the rest. There was a lot of it.”
 
The love goddess nodded. “I'd like to see some of that collection someday.”
 
Ranma shrugged. “It's kind of hard to read it right now. Most of it is sealed up in boxes that are packed tightly into the warehouse. Someday it might be good for it to be put into a real library where people could actually get at the stuff. Still, because of the subject it is stuff you wouldn't want little kids to see. It would have to be adults only.”
 
Aphrodite said thoughtfully, “For every book and scroll that was ever written in the mortal realm there exists a copy here in the Divine realm. In fact there are books and scrolls up here that have either been lost or destroyed in the mortal realm. That's part of the reason why we have so many huge libraries. I do believe there is a collection of erotic literature in one of those libraries. I haven't been to look in a long while because I have my own collection of books on sexual techniques. Maybe it's time I went to the library again.”
 
Bringing things back to more current concerns, Ranma said, “You said this was an evaluation. How did I do?”
 
The older goddess got an indulgent smile on her face. “This wasn't a test. What I was trying to do was getting a feel for your level of sexual knowledge and experience. That lets me know at what level to begin your training. If we tried to teach you things you already know, you would get bored.”
 
“Oh, good idea,” approved Ranma.
 
Aphrodite continued, “You have a good deal of knowledge for a mortal. Not up to the level of a full time courtesan or gigolo, perhaps, but you do have a good base to build on. For someone who was born male you seem to have a remarkable grasp on techniques for pleasing a man.”
 
Ranma admitted, “My wife makes use of magic that temporarily turns her male. I've had lots of practice with him. That sort of helped me polish my techniques. Besides that we regularly try out new techniques on each other. We've got some good sex manuals and it helps that all of us are pretty adventurous.”
 
“That spirit of adventure will stand you in good stead,” said Aphrodite.
 
A thought occurred to Ranma. “Am I going to have to do an evaluation with Eros too? I mean to properly show the woman with a man side of it?”
 
The love goddess shook her head. “I think I got a pretty good idea from what we did together.” She paused then got an impish grin on her face, “Of course if you just want to have sex with my son, I think we can arrange that easily enough.”
 
Ranma colored a little. “Um… wouldn't be doing that anyway once we get into the training?”
 
Aphrodite sobered a bit. “There will be some of that when we teach you advanced sexual positions. But there will be other things you will need to learn not directly related to how well you can satisfy a man or woman during sexual intercourse.”
 
Oh? So it wasn't just an excuse to boff the new sex goddess.” Ranma asked, “What else?”
 
The older goddess explained, “You will need to learn how to influence the emotions and most especially the sexual arousal of people (or gods) around you. I've been told that you have the `Mediator' calming effect at your disposal as well. Since the action of that one is similar to the libido enhancement and suppression, we will also help you. We can also teach you how to tap that well of calm in everyday situations. You will find it will help you in a lot of ways.”
 
Now curious, Ranma asked, “Do all deities have that well of calm?”
 
“My goodness, no,” said the love goddess. “Some gods are pretty angry all the time. Some gods and even goddess are so grumpy that you likely wouldn't want to associate with them on a social level. Not all deities are beautiful either.”
 
The redhead nodded, absorbing that. “So, at least as far as their personalities go, deities aren't that much different from mortals.”
 
Aphrodite laughed at that. “Many deities would deny it strongly, but that is a pretty accurate assessment.
 
At that moment a voice called out, “Mom, where are you?”
 
Aphrodite called back, “I'm in the playroom with Ranma.”
 
Shortly a young looking man came to the large room. Eros must have shed his clothing before coming to the room because he was nude when he came in. He was what would be considered average height for a mortal. He had long, curly brown hair and bishonen handsome good looks. His build was trim and muscled like a marathon runner. Ranma wasn't sure what the boyish man had anticipated, but he had a fully stiff erection when he came in. His sexual equipment was good sized but not freakishly so.
 
Eros walked up to Ranma and first bowed to her in the Japanese manner before rushing forward to give her a hug and a kiss on the lips. When he stepped back he said, “It's so good to finally meet you, Ranma. I've heard so much about you. I was so pleased when Urd chose Mom and me to help teach you.”
 
Ranma considered that now she was a sex deity she would likely have to get used to being greeted in such a fashion. Still, getting hugged and kissed by a naked stranger who was sexually aroused was a new experience. It was not an unpleasant experience to be sure, just not something she was used to.
 
Although Eros looked like he was in his late teens or early twenties, Ranma knew enough of mythology to know that the man in front of her had to be thousands of years old. She bowed to him and said, “It is a pleasure to meet you as well. Your mother has been evaluating my level of sexual knowledge. She also taught me how to enlarge my clitoris and use it like a penis.”
 
He nodded. “That's good. With that you will be able to perform the male side of sexual encounters even while still in your female form. Now, we only have you for the morning so and it getting rather late. I'm sure Mom would have told you that learning the method of sharing your energy with a mortal lover would be time consuming, so we'll have to save that one for tomorrow.”
 
What he did teach her was the technique of how use her aura to affect other people around her. This came first with use of empathy. She hadn't know she was able to sense the emotions of people around her. She quickly found out that this included such things as the how sexually aroused people around her were as well as things like level of anger, love, and all other emotions. Once she learned how interpret this sense, she could adjust her aura to influence other people.
 
One of the bonuses was that she didn't have to be feeling especially amorous herself to make the people around her horny. The effect was enhanced if she was aroused herself. The reverse effect was what Eros called the “cold shower effect.” By using it a person's physical arousal was stopped and sexual thoughts purged from their minds. These effects were potent in how they acted on mortals, of less effectiveness on gods and goddess but it still worked.
 
As with almost everything else Ranma tried, she learned quickly. The next day's lesson was the one she had been hoping for and that was how to share her energies with others. With this technique she would be able to share some of the energies she got from being intimate with Akane and her mother. Her lovers would be able to keep up with her better.
 
Those lessons took up the mornings. In the afternoon she was under the instruction of a god she didn't recognize. He was a large, muscular fellow and his job was to teach Ranma to fight by throwing lightning bolts as well as levitation and flying.
 
Levitation and flying turned out to be a lot of fun. Throwing lightning bolts was initially difficult, but once Ranma got the knack, it was easy. Far more difficult was learning to control where her bolts struck. The bolts tended to want to go all over the place. The majority of the afternoon was spent in perfecting her targeting skills.
 
Elsewhere Sailor Pluto returned to the Time Gates feeling relatively refreshed and clear headed. She remembered that she had decided that killing Ranma at Jusenkyo would not be the best thing to do. If she remembered right the next idea she had wanted to explore was giving him a different curse. That was what she would work on tonight.
 
It turned out that this was not the easy task she had believed it would be. She used her simulations to try and see what would happen if Ranma had fallen into a different spring. The only problem was that the simulations never worked. The most she could accomplish was to get Ranma falling on the ground next to the girl spring, not into a different pool.
 
Was something interfering with her simulations? That shouldn't be possible. She wasn't trying to tamper with the actual events, just running computer simulations to see how things would turn out if the events happened differently.
 
Suddenly a thought occurred to her. The way the simulations worked is that all things happened exactly as the original events with the exception of the variables that Pluto herself introduced. Was it possible that someone else had deliberately interfered to make sure it was the Spring of Drowned Girl that Saotome fell into?
 
Deciding to find out, Pluto ran the image back to the original fight on the bamboo poles. Then she advanced at slow motion up to the point when the panda emerged from the pool. Now she watched carefully as the panda leapt and took a swipe with a large paw at the boy who was too shocked to dodge.
 
Scolding herself for not noticing before, she realized that the trajectory of Ranma's fall was wrong for the direction of the panda's blow. She thought into her staff to set up a new simulation. This time it was to run the event of the fight without any outside forces acting on either of the combatants.
 
The fight went pretty much the same up to the point when Genma panda smacked Ranma. At that point the boy's fall was different and it was a different pool that he fell into. When Ranma got out of the pool where he had landed, it was a tiger that came out, not a girl.
 
Setsuna sat back in her chair, stunned. The implication was clear. Someone or something had already interfered with Saotome Ranma's fall into the Pools of Sorrow. The simulation showed that if nothing had interfered Ranma would have fallen into a different pool than the one he had actually fallen into. Obviously somebody wanted Saotome able to change into a girl.
 
She directed the computers that controlled the Gates to analyze all forces and energies acting on Ranma during the fight and fall into the spring. Hopefully if she could find out “how” she could also figure out “who.”
 
The computer finally answered. “Force not identified with certainty. There is an 85% chance that this is the `Ultimate' force.”
 
Ultimate force? She knew next to nothing about it but she had at least heard of it. What she had heard was that it almost always was in some way related to matters divine and gods or goddesses.
 
She frowned as she considered this. Now she felt like she knew “Who,” “what,” “when” and “how.” The biggest question of all she still felt like she had no clue on was “Why.” What did Saotome gain be being able to turn into a girl?
 
If he had gotten a curse that had left him male all the time he would never have been able to access the power of Sailor Terra in this lifetime. He certainly wouldn't have gotten pregnant. From what she had learned in her study of his life, the curse had given him a more balanced and unbiased view on women. There seemed little doubt that it had made Saotome a better person. Could one of those factors have made Saotome a desirable candidate to become a divinity?
 
One possibility for the source of the apparent interference didn't occur to Sailor Pluto. That was the possibility that falling into that spring was his destiny. Because, while the Ultimate Force did operate in the fulfillment of divine Wishes, it also came into play in bringing one's destiny about. For most people karma and other forces would make them either male or female for a lifetime, but Saotome Ranma needed to be both in a single lifetime to do all that would be needed of him/her.
 
From listening in on conversations mortals had about Ranma, Setsuna knew that the martial artist claimed to have been tricked into making a Wish that got her turned into a goddess/god. That had to mean the interference was deliberate.
 
Did that mean that Heaven had wanted Ranma and nothing could be done to change that? No! She refused to believe that. There had to be a way to stop her from becoming a goddess and messing with the future of Crystal Tokyo. She would have to keep looking.
 
She surprised herself by letting out a jaw-cracking yawn. Since the space occupied by the Gates was essentially a timeless place it was easy to lose track of time. She was tired. She would probably be better prepared to tackle this problem after a night's sleep. She headed back to her home.
 
Michiru met her. The aqua haired woman looked at her friend and said, “Are you all right?”
 
Irritably, the green haired woman snapped, “Of course I'm all right! Why wouldn't I be?”
 
Michiru insisted, “Have you looked at yourself in the mirror in the last couple days? You aren't getting enough sleep and you are hardly eating. You are letting this problem over Sailor Terra turn into an obsession. You're worrying us.”
 
The Senshi of Time resisted the urge to yell. “I appreciate that you're concerned. You don't need to be. I'm fine, really. I just have some things to figure out. It's turning out to be a much tougher problem than I expected it to be.”
 
“Do… you want to talk about it?”
 
“No!” Michiru recoiled from the vehemence of the response. It took the green haired woman a moment to collect herself.
 
She wasn't acting like her usually cool, controlled self. She tried to calm herself before saying, “I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's just so frustrating. It seems like the gods themselves have interfered with Saotome's life. What I don't understand is if they were going to do that, why didn't they give her a more pleasant life.”
 
Michiru frowned. “You were the one who warned us it was dangerous to meddle in the affairs of gods. Are you sure it is wise to pursue this?”
 
“I can't let this go.”
 
The Senshi of Neptune looked sad, but like she expected that answer. “Please let us know if there is any way we can help you.”
 
“I'll do that.” She headed off to her bed.
 
At the Saotome home the lovemaking session lasted much longer now that Ranma had learned the trick of sharing her energies with her lovers. There were still limits to how much they could take but Ranma was happy that she was learning more about it.
 
Afterward Ranma went out again as Sailor Terra. This evening she stopped an armed robbery and three muggings. She interrupted a rape and captured the rapist. She also rescued victims from two traffic accidents.
 
In the morning Ranma had lessons on the use of pressure points and ki manipulation to enhance sexual pleasure of either herself or a partner. In the afternoon it was combat practice throwing fireballs. She also had to practice shielding herself from lightning bolts and fireballs. When she arrived home she was looking more than a little bit singed.
 
“Ranma!” Akane almost screamed.
 
Her husband/wife assured her, “I'm not hurt. It looks a lot worse than it is. I was involved in combat practice with fireballs and lightning bolts today. Until I learned how to shield myself they were only using one tenth strength attacks.”
 
Nodoka came in and asked, “And did you learn how to shield yourself?”
 
“Yeah, I learned,” Ranma affirmed. “After that they started hitting me with full strength attacks. It was pretty rough. That's kind of why I look like I was the main course at a barbecue. Would anyone like to join me in the bath?”
 
While it was still early in the evening both agreed to join Ranma. It was cozy there with the three of them soaking. With the hot water soothing her muscles, Ranma felt tension she hadn't known she had easing out of her. Somehow it was nice to know that even a goddess could still enjoy a nice hot soak in a tub.
 
Ranma did join her lovers at dinner but didn't eat much. After the meal was over Ranma went to her book study. She found that the subject matter was not as difficult as she had first thought it to be. It seems that Ruby had read some on the subject and it helped her to absorb the material.
 
Before bed this evening Ranma taught her lovers some of the pressure points she had learned. With all parties involved using the pressure points on each other, they had lively time that evening. They finally ended with the two mortal women unconscious and the goddess was panting. It took her a moment to bring herself down from the heights of orgasmic pleasure she had reached. Bast had been right about quality versus quantity.
 
As she went out to look for crimes to stop she reflected that she was pleased at the way Eros and Aphrodite were handling her lessons so far. She knew that the lessons were eventually going to include sexual positions and would likely involve “practical” demonstrations. At first she had been worried that it was just an excuse to “boink” the new sex goddess. It seemed that they were willing to actually teach her useful stuff.
 
As well as being good teachers, she found that the two sex deities were nice people, if a little full of themselves. She thought that when it came time to practice some of the sexual positions she would actually enjoy it. Maybe it was a holdover from the Family Stone or maybe it was the whole concept of being a sex deity, but she found she didn't feel like it would be betraying Nodoka and Akane to engage in sex with someone else.
 
The crime fighting turned out to be a little more exciting than she had expected. In Juuban she found a youma was attacking people. She didn't know it but this creature was one that had escaped from its handlers a long time before and it had been hiding out. It was low enough in energy that it was forced to go out and attack people to stay alive.
 
Hmm? What powers did Sailor Terra have. She aimed her open palm at the ground and shouted, “Earth Burst!” A pathway of raised earth made a direct line toward the youma. When it reached the creature the ground literally exploded under it. Hmm, a little like a remote version of the Bukusai Tenketsu.
 
About this time the rest of the Senshi arrived but they held back to see what the new girl could do. Ranma got one of her former trademark smirks as she looked a large ornamental boulder in front of a building.
 
She stepped to the side of the boulder and took a stance and as she stomped her foot the boulder seemed to jump into the air. When Ranma thrust her hands forward the boulder went flying to smack the youma in the head. The creature fell down.
 
Ranma then clenched her fist and move it down in a quick movement and the boulder smashed down on the body of the youma. She then moved her hand up again then down over and over so the boulder kept hitting the youma until there was nothing left but dust. She then moved the boulder back and set it back on the pedestal where it had been before. She nodded her head once in satisfaction.
 
She turned to see all of the other senshi except for Pluto. She bowed to them and said, “I'm sorry, did you want to handle this one?”
 
Sailor Moon smiled and said, “No, that's fine. It looks like you didn't need any help with this.”
 
Sailor Terra smiled and said, “Thanks for being there to back me up. I don't think I've seen one of those things before.”
 
Moon told her, “Well you may have guessed, that was a youma.”
 
Ranma frowned. “I've heard about some of the fights you had with them in the past. I was expecting them to be tougher.”
 
Mercury explained, “That one was an old one and I think it may have been weak. We have fought much tougher monsters, youma and daemons.”
 
“Good to know,” Ranma said. “The sensei I trained with this morning wouldn't break a sweat dealing with that thing. Well, I'll see you at the meeting. `Bye.”
 
With that she leapt to the top of a building and was off.
 
Jupiter asked, “What was that move with the boulder. I've never seen anything like that before.”
 
Venus answered, “I saw it in an anime. It was called earth bending.”
 
The rest nodded.
 
Moon called out. “Well, we're not needed here. Let's head back.”
 
At the Gates of Time Sailor Pluto was reviewing Ranma's life after Jusenkyo. She was looking for points where she could interfere. The thought occurred to her that it might be wise to look for something more recent.
 
She watched the magic ceremony that made Ranma's girl form taller. There was some kind of undercurrent there that she wasn't quite picking up on. She could go back and monitor the conversations that led up to the event, but decided that it wasn't worth the effort. The magic ritual was interesting, but didn't look like it was a good point for her to interfere.
 
While skimming through events she stopped at an event in the office of Dr. Ono Tofu. Ranma had learned that the twins in her womb had been fathered by her own male side due to a mix-up at the fertility clinic. The redheaded girl had looked up at the ceiling and had spoken a heartfelt prayer that her babies would be born healthy and normal. It was that same evening that Ranma had become invisible to the Time Gates. That had to have been the event that got Ranma transformed into a Goddess.
 
Pluto moved the point of her scan to the fertility clinic. She looked and saw that vials of sperm for Saotome Akane and Saotome Ranma were stored right next to each other. Right at the moment a technician had reached in to grab a vial from those samples from Saotome Akane, a co-worker had called out and got the technician's attention. His hand grabbed a vial from one row over. He looked at the vial and confirmed the family name Saotome and didn't bother to check the personal name.
 
That was how the female Saotome Ranma had been impregnated with a sperm sample from her own male form. If that accident hadn't happened, it was likely Ranma would have been happy with the result and wouldn't have said her prayer.
 
Quickly she hatched a plan. Pluto would be able to step into the past and freeze time while she was there. If she entered at the moment the technician was reaching for the vial she could swap that vial with one from the next row. Then Pluto would start time again to let the tech pick up the vial. Her tampering would mean that even if the tech grabbed a vial from the wrong row, it would still be a sample from the right person.
 
She would stop time again but a second or two later and move the vial of Ranma's sperm back to where it had been. That way nobody would ever be aware of the mistake that could have happened. It seemed perfect.
 
Pluto informed the computer of the parameters of the interference and instructed it to run a simulation that included that change so she could see what the result would be.
 
In the simulation Ranma was inseminated with the correct sample and was aware of exactly when she became pregnant thanks to her ki senses. She went home in a euphoric state similar to the “real” timeline. After she got home Ranma became concerned that things had gone too smoothly and did a deep ki scan on the baby. She was convinced that her fears had been groundless and was happy.
 
Pluto watched as Nodoka came home to announce her own happy news and when that was added to what Ranma had to tell, there were many hugs and kisses exchanged. Later when Akane came home a similar performance resulted.
 
The Gates monitored a conversation between the three lovers. Because they would have three children to raise between them instead of two it was agreed that they would wait until the current crop of babies were grown a little before they would try again. Running the scanning of the gates forward Setsuna could see the babies born and they seemed pretty much like normal, healthy kids.
 
Wanting to be sure there was no chance for possible future slip-ups, Setsuna watched farther into the future and saw when Nodoka's baby, the eldest, was 3 they started to try again. This time they decided to take turns. When Ranma got pregnant with Akane's second child they waited until that one was born before trying and succeeding to get Akane pregnant for the second time. Nodoka used contraceptives to keep from getting pregnant again. She was happy with her one son and one daughter.
 
After seeing the results of the simulation the Senshi of Time felt almost like jumping up and down in joy. This looked like the perfect point to interfere. Not only did this seem to restore the timeline as far as Crystal Tokyo, but all of the participants seemed to be happy. It looked like a win-win scenario.
 
Setsuna decided that she would interfere. She had wanted to jump right in, but she remembered what Michiru had told her. She hadn't been sleeping well and had missed meals. She knew that liquor was not a suitable replacement for food.
 
Very well. She would go home and grab some food before going to bed. Then she would eat a hearty meal before coming back to the gates to set up her interference. She wanted to make sure she did nothing to mess this up and absolutely didn't want to make things worse. She would plan on taking her actions the following evening.
 
The evening after that was the weekly Senshi meeting. If all went well she would attend that meeting and there would be no Sailor Terra there.
 
Ranma was surprised at the training on sexual positions. Little of what the two sex deities were showing her seemed new. When she commented on it she was told that the vast majority of sexual positions for two human or humanoid beings were pretty well figured out thousands of years before. The only things the gods could add were some positions to use while levitating in mid air.
 
They had one session where they put into practice the techniques they had been teaching Ranma for the previous few days. After it was finished the two sex deities pronounced Ranma competent. They did suggest that after Rannma had given birth to her babies he should come back in male form to get in some training in the use of that form.
 
The afternoon was spent with Ares in sword practice. The war god was a tough taskmaster and put Ranma through her paces. He promised that he would be training in swords, spears, archery and in all arts of war. This would include classes in strategy and tactics.
 
Not for the first time Ranma wondered what a sex goddess needed to know that kind of stuff for. Even as a martial artist she had never used skills like that before. She was a front line fighter, not a general. She still had to wonder why a fighter like her had been made a sex goddess in the first place.
 
By the time she was done with weapons practice she was pulling a chocolate bar out of stuff space to restore some of the energy she had used.
 
She returned home for a little make out session.
 
At the Gates of Time Setsuna was getting ready. The view through the Gates was locked on the sperm bank with the moment locked just before the technician reached for the vial. She was feeling light hearted. She was about to thwart the designs of the gods. That was something to think about for sure.
 
With that thought on her mind she stepped through the Gate and into the frozen moment of the past. Before she could take more than two steps into the room a stiffened hand struck her in the neck, stunning her. Someone wrenched the Time Staff from her hands but she was too dazed to resist.
 
After a moment she recovered enough to look around her and that was when she noticed that time was still frozen. With the Time Staff no longer in her hands that shouldn't be possible. “What?”
 
“Surprised? You shouldn't be.”
 
She looked at the speaker and found a beautiful black haired young woman who seemed to be dressed in a beautiful gown.
 
The woman said, “I am Peorth, Goddess first class, Category 1, unlimited license. I see you have realized that we are still at the site of the fertility clinic, still frozen at the same moment of time. You are thinking that this is impossible because you froze this moment with the Time Gates using your Time Staff to control it. When the Staff was removed from your hand Time should have started moving again. Or you should have snapped back to being outside the Gates.
 
“How did you know?”
 
The black haired goddess shook her head. “It wasn't hard to figure out. In fact it was fairly obvious. If you wanted to prevent Ranma from becoming a deity this would be the place to change things. If that technician didn't take the wrong vial Ranma wouldn't make her prayer and she would never have been given the Wish. You probably think that would have prevented Saotome from becoming a goddess..”
 
Setsuna was confused. “Probably think? What do you mean by that?”
 
The Goddess had a pitying expression on her face. “Kami-Sama wanted Ranma to become a god/dess, although he isn't sharing his reasons for that. If she hadn't made that wish some other means would have been used. Possibly He might have just offered her the job.”
 
“But the simulation showed…”
 
Peorth gave a little snort. “Computer simulations are a useful tool and we actually use them a lot. You have to remember that they are still just a tool. Even with our computer we can still miss some factors. What your simulation showed you is what would have resulted from your little bit of interference if you had been allowed to complete it and if there were no further divine interventions.”
 
The Senshi of Time protested, “I have to interfere. Crystal Tokyo…”
 
“Oh right, Crystal Tokyo.” Peorth's tone was scornful. “Your vision for the future.”
 
The goddess stood for moment looking at the senshi with ill concealed contempt. “Would it surprise you to know that we have been watching you? No one even in Heaven would question your loyalty and dedication. What we do question is your objectivity and judgment.”
 
“Many times you have rejected possible futures in favor of the one you call Crystal Tokyo. Many of those possible futures had nothing wrong with them. Your only reason for rejecting them was that your princess was not the ruler and your little group of Senshi was not in control. What makes you think you are qualified to rule the world?”
 
Pluto sputtered. The goddess said, “It was a rhetorical question.”
 
She continued, “The office of the Guardian of the Gates of Time was never intended to be given to one single immortal forever. You inherited the job from your mother. You were supposed to marry and have a daughter or pick deserving successor from the general population. While it is true that this succession was interrupted by the fall of the Moon Kingdom, there is now a civilization in place that is advanced enough that you could pass the Staff on to a new generation.”
 
“It is the judgment of Kami-sama that you have abused your office in an effort to further your own private goals. The Time Gates are too powerful a tool to be left in your hands. You will not be allowed to keep the staff for now, but because you have served loyally in the past, you may be able to get it back. However you are directed to either seek a husband to produce an heir or to find a suitable replacement girl to pass the Staff to. If you do not agree to this the Staff will not be returned to you.”
 
“My staff…” Pluto said weakly
 
The goddess interrupted, “Not True! You don't own the Staff nor do you own the Gates. You are their custodian. You may think that 20,000 of duties entitle you to rights of ownership, but you would be wrong. If you do not agree to choose a successor one will be chosen for you.”
 
Setsuna stood in stunned silence. Peorth studied the Senshi's face for a moment then nodded. “This is obviously a lot for you to take in. I will hold onto the Staff and transport you back to your home. You will need time to think about it.”
 
The goddess continued, “If you pick a successor, the staff will be returned to you for one year during which you may train your replacement. If instead you elect to have a child and train her as your replacement, the staff will be returned to you but you will have a divine advisor assigned to you to monitor you and make sure you do not further abuse your office. When the advisor judges your replacement is adequately trained, you will surrender the staff to her.”
 
Finally finding her voice the Senshi of Time asked, “Are you saying I'm fired?”
 
Peorth seemed to think about it before answering, “Since your position within the Moon Kingdom was closer to military it might be more accurate to say that you are `being relieved of duty.'”
 
“But what about my duties as a Senshi?” Setsuna wanted to know
 
The goddess said, “A new staff is being forged for you by Hephaestus, the Divine smith. With it you will be able to use your Dead Scream attack, but will be unable to access or control the Gates of Time. The new staff should be ready in one week.”
 
“One week?”
 
With a nod, Peorth affirmed, “That is how long you have to decide. Will you let the gods chose your replacement? Will you chose a girl or will you try to have a daughter to carry on after you? Think carefully on this. Oh, a warning. Don't try to harm Saotome Ranma either by yourself or with the help of the other Senshi. Without the powers of the Time Gates you would come off the worse in any such encounter. Goodbye.”
 
There was no sensation of transition or movement. One moment Setsuna was in a moment of frozen time in the past in Nerima and the next she was at her home in Juuban in the present. A slight “pop” sound announced her arrival.
 
The Senshi of Pluto was still in her fuku and now stood in her living room. The expression on her face was dazed. Her housemates and friends, the Outers, stood up and rushed to her to ask what was wrong.
 
When they didn't get a response they led the green haired woman to the couch. They had to push on her shoulders to get her to sit down. It was almost more of a fall as she landed with a plop. When a mug of tea was placed in her hand Setsuna stared dumbly at it before taking a sip.
 
With this sign of a return to rationality the others asked what happened. She opened her mouth but no sound came out of it. She closed her mouth then tried again. “I…” There was another long pause. “I'm being fired.”
 
“Huh?” Haruka looked puzzled.
 
Michiru asked of no one in particular, “Can a Senshi be fired?”
 
Hotaru took the older woman's hand and said, “Setsuna mama, I'm confused. Please start at the beginning. What has upset you so badly?”
 
That question seemed to get the green haired woman thinking. She took a moment to gather the remnants of her composure and tried to organize her thoughts. Finally she spoke, “You know how concerned I was over Sailor Terra?”
 
Haruka nodded. “You said she might be a threat to Crystal Tokyo. You were worried about a goddess being a senshi.”
 
Setsuna nodded. “Since she was too strong to attack directly, I started looking over the life of Saotome Ranma to see if there was some way I could prevent her from becoming a goddess. I even considered killing her in the past, but I found out that she did a lot of good in the world and didn't deserve to die. Do you remember I told you she was pregnant with twins?”
 
The others nodded. “Through an accident with artificial insemination Ranma's girl form was pregnant with sperm from her male side. I did simulations and found that if I prevented the accident and made sure she got the right sperm sample, she didn't become a goddess. The timeline for Crystal Tokyo would be restored and Saotome would actually live a happy life. It looked like the perfect place to change the past.”
 
In a musing tone Michiru said, “She would have been happy? That doesn't happen too often.”
 
“I guess… I guess Kami-Sama wanted Saotome to be a goddess. There was a goddess waiting for me when I went into the past. She must have used some kind of pressure point attack on me because I was momentarily paralyzed and she took the Staff away from me. She still has it.” The last was said in a bitter tone.
 
Hotaru asked, “If you don't have the Staff how did you get back?”
 
Pluto answered, “The goddess sent me. Before she did that she told me some things. She said that I had abused the office of Guardian of the Gates of Time. The office was never meant to stay with just one person for 20,000 years and I have to pick someone to replace me. If I don't pick someone, the gods will pick for me.”
 
Haruka asked, “You won't be able to use the Gates?”
 
Setsuna shook her head. “I might get the Staff back to train my replacement but once she's trained I'd have to give it to her.”
 
Michiru now asked, “Does that mean you can't be a Senshi? Don't you need the staff to do your Dead Scream attack?”
 
The Senshi of Time shook her head. “I can do the attack without the staff but I need the staff as a focus point to make it stronger. They're making a new staff that will just let me do the attack but not control the Gates. They said the new staff would be ready in a week.”
 
Speculatively Haruka asked, “You don't suppose they are grooming Saotome to be the new Guardian, do you?”
 
Setsuna shook her head. “I don't think so. I got the impression they were looking for a mortal human for the job. The even suggested that I get married and have a daughter to be the new Guardian.”
 
Haruka shrugged. “Not Saotome then. I wonder why the gods were so keen on making her one of them.”
 
“I don't know,” the green haired woman confessed. “I got the impression that the goddess who spoke to me didn't know either. It wasn't stated but I got the impression that a lot of what happened to Saotome after getting the girl curse was engineered to get her ready for her ascension.”
 
“Does Saotome know that?”
 
Setsuna frowned. “Probably not. Haruka, you saw Saotome fall in the spring and get the curse, right?”
 
The boyish blonde nodded. “Yeah, you showed it to me in the Gates when I asked about his history.”
 
Pluto nodded. “I found out the gods or someone else interfered with that. They must have wanted him able to become a girl. The Ultimate Force was used to make him fall into that pool. If that hadn't been there, he'd change into a tiger instead of a girl.”
 
Haruka grunted. “That would have been rough. With Saotome's cat phobia he'd probably have gone completely insane.”
 
Setsuna shrugged. “Maybe he would have. I didn't check . The simulations showed that I could only make the smallest of changes and that wasn't one of them.”
 
Hotaru asked, “Isn't there anyone you could talk to. Someone you could appeal to?”
 
Finally seeing some of the absurdity of it Setsuna joked, “Maybe I could go to the shrine and have Rei say a few prayers for me.”
 
Michiru looked thoughtful. “You say that like a joke, but it might not hurt. Since this Saotome person is a goddess now herself, maybe you should talk to her. Since she is new to being a goddess I don't know how much influence she has, but it won't hurt to talk to her, maybe try to get on her good side.”
 
Haruka nodded and commented, “While trying to get on her good side, I think it would be a bad idea to mention that you were willing to kill her to save Crystal Tokyo.”
 
Setsuna glared at the blonde. “I'm not an idiot, you know.”
 
The boyish blonde chuckled. “I could give you an argument on that one.”
 
The green haired woman looked like she wanted to growl.
 
Haruka tried to be a bit more diplomatic in the tone she used, “I'm guessing you're going to need a ride to the meeting tomorrow.”
 
Setsuna looked like she was about snap off an angry retort but she caught herself. She realized that Haruka was being gracious, not patronizing. “I guess I will need a ride at that. Thank you.”
 
At least she didn't bite my head off like I half expected,” thought Haruka. “The meeting tomorrow could be really interesting.”
 
Authors Note: This chapter came out longer than I originally planned when I included the scenes of the start of Ranma's sex goddess training. I hope I was clear enough on why the Ultimate Force was acting on Ranma at Jusenkyo. It was not direct interference from the gods but destiny that decreed that Ranma had to be both sexes during the current lifetime.