Ai No Kusabi Fan Fiction ❯ G-Strap ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"G-Strap"


NC-17,Yaoi,BDSM,Oral,Lemon,Anal

Iason x Riki


by Kira Takenouchi

***The Ai no Kusabi world and its characters were created by Reiko Yoshihara. This fanfic was written by Kira Takenouchi and is offered free to fans of Ai no Kusabi.***

Iason and Raoul worked silently, both of them weary from hours of reprogramming the Eos security grid. They had worked all day and still the first quadrant wasn't finished. Raoul frequently turned to look at Iason, puzzled by his coldness. The Blondie hadn't made eye contact with him the entire day. They were the only ones left on the floor, everyone else having left hours ago. Most of the lights had been turned out, leaving the two Blondies in a small pool of light surrounded by darkness. Iason's hair shone with merciless beauty under the overhead lamps, driving Raoul mad with desire to bury his face in it, run his hands through it, pull it back and ravish Iason's tender throat....

"Let's give it a rest," he said, now feeling disconcertingly aroused.

"Not yet." The extraordinarily fast tapping of Iason's keystrokes had continued unabated for hours and now seemed to increase.

"We've been here fourteen hours."

"Go home if you need to, Raoul," Iason said, in an exasperated tone.

Now Raoul moved in front of him, blocking his access to the computer. "Iason. What is it? You've been like this all day."

With a sigh, Iason looked up, meeting his gaze with a decidedly icy stare. He paused for a moment. "What you told me yesterday, Raoul, wasn't altogether accurate, was it?"

Raoul swallowed. "I don't know what you mean," he lied.

"You haven't changed, have you?" Iason whispered. "There were at least a few rather significant omissions in your story, as I'm sure you're well aware. In other words, you deliberately misled me, no doubt hoping Riki would take the brunt of my anger."

"Did he?" Raoul asked, with transparent hopefulness.

"None of your concern," Iason snapped. "But I must say I'm rather disappointed in you. No. Too weak--I'm furious with you. Not only what you did--which I absolutely deplore, by the way--but also the way you tried to manipulate me with it."

"But you won't listen to reason when it comes to that filthy mongrel!"

Iason pushed his chair back and stood up, his face close to Raoul's. "You have absolutely no right to interfere in my private life. And you know you had no right to touch my pet."

"Iason," he began, reaching out to touch his shoulders.

"No!" Iason shrugged him off angrily. "How many times must I tell you! There's nothing between us, Raoul!"

Raoul was silent for a moment. "You're so heartless."

Iason laughed. "I'm heartless? How quickly you forget your own transgressions. Raoul. This is the last time we're having this conversation. I have no feelings for you. I am not going to pair with you again. I do not answer to you when it comes to my private affairs. You're an excellent worker and a good friend--at least most of the time--but don't think I won't have you transferred out of Eos if you persist in this type of behavior."

Raoul had the decency to hang his head, running a hand through his hair with a sigh.

"One more thing, Raoul. If you ever touch him again, I'll break every bone in your body." Iason's eyes confirmed the threat, glimmering with such an angry glare that Raoul instinctively backed off.

Iason turned, then stopped, whipping back around. "And, since you touched him in the first place--." He swung with all his strength, hitting Raoul with a hard punch across the face that knocked him into a desk and sent a terminal crashing to the floor.

"Now we'll call it a day," he said, turning on his heels to leave, his robes swirling behind him as he walked.

Iason smiled to himself. That was something long overdue, he thought, flexing his fingers and not even minding the pain. He laughed softly. That was easily a 20,000 credit piece of equipment he'd just destroyed, and he didn't even care.

He decided to stop by the pavilion, as he had several matters to attend to. As soon as he entered the pavilion, several attendants rushed to him. "Lord Iason, what an honor. How can we help you?"

"Where's Yousi?" he demanded.

The attendants exchanged nervous glances. "Sir Yousi might be...away at the moment."

"He's conveniently away every time I come here," Iason said wryly, "and I'm tired of wasting my time chasing down that pathetic coward. Yousi! Show yourself! You can't hide forever!"

With obvious reluctance, Sir Yousi appeared from behind a curtain, bowing with exaggerated deference.

"I'm sure you know why I'm here. Because of your foolish mistake, I nearly beat my pet to death."

"Yes, Lord Iason. A terrible, tragic error. I'm so tremendously, truly..." the man seemed to be searching desperately, though ineffectively, for the right words, "disrespectfully sorry."

Iason tried to suppress an instinctive smile at the man's botched word choice. He leaned close to the Blondie, towering over him by nearly a foot. "Are you...sure...you're disrespectfully sorry?"

"Yes Sir," he stammered, then seemed to consider the matter, "I mean, no! Certainly not! What I meant was inexplicably sorry."

Unable to help himself, Iason threw back his head, laughing. "Yousi, your imbecility... may have just saved you."

"Oh! I'm glad we ordered those, then."

Smiling, Iason shook his head. "I suppose I can't fault you for being a complete idiot."

Yousi blinked, shifting his weight nervously. "Lord Iason, of course, I meant to tell you this before, but you are welcome to anything you need here, free of charge, of course."

"As it happens, I do need a new kasey-whip." Iason had decided that Daryl would have to be punished for withholding critical information, and though he had no immediate plans to use the whip on Riki, its mere presence was useful in encouraging obedience.

"Ah yes. We have the entire line. What class number would you like?"

Iason leaned close to him. "I'll tell you which class number I'm not interested in. Or perhaps you can guess."

"C-20?" he stuttered.

The Blondie smiled. "That's correct."

"Yes, Sir. We keep all those in the back...now."

"I'm glad to hear it. I'll see a C-18. No...C-16."

"Yes, Sir," Yousi said, noting Iason's downgrade with curiosity. "Although you realize the C-16 doesn't have a retractable buffering system."

Iason was silent, considering. He wanted something that he could wield without restraint, so not too thick, yet he wanted some protective mechanism.

"Might I also suggest the new G-strap? You should be able to use it without breaking the skin, and it's quite effective." Yousi lowered his voice. "It's made especially for male pets. The strapping releases a potent stimulator that causes sexual arousal."

Iason felt his heartbeat increase a bit, immediately realizing the possibilities.

"Let me see it."

Yousi showed him a long inch-wide strap with a large handle. "You turn it on like this," he said, snapping his wrist firmly. With a loud crack and then a low hum, a golden light was emitted from the strap like a halo.

"What does that do?" Iason asked.

"It's has a slight buffering protective effect, but mostly it's to scare the pets. It makes a loud crack with each strike."

Iason laughed, a low, rich sound that betrayed his recently acquired penchant for domination.

"What if it's used on Furniture?"

Yousi shrugged. "Shouldn't have any effect...other than pain. Although you can override the stimulator release here," he said, pointing to a small button. He shut off the G-strap, holding it out to Iason. "Like to give it a try?"

With a slow smile, Iason took the device, delighting in the intimidating crack it made as he flipped his wrist to turn it on. Testing it out with a few small snaps, he moved over to the target pole, then unleashed his full fury with a deafening strike. Whipping his arm back, he took a step forward and struck again, his hair swinging and robe swirling as he moved. He was completely oblivious to the audience that watched his performance in hushed awe; attendants and pets in sheer terror, Blondies with admiration and respect for the most powerful Blondie of Tanagura--Iason Mink, head of the syndicate, Jupiter's golden boy and sole direct report.

Iason was completely enamored with the G-strap. He already longed for Riki to make a transgression so he could have an excuse to use it. "You mentioned the stimulator--what if it's used in conjunction with a D-type pet ring?"

"Ah," Yousi said with a slight smile. "Of course. Well, it uses the same class of G-wave technology, so the effect is cumulative and complementary. It will make the pet quite...eager to perform."

Iason could barely contain himself, feeling a surge of arousal just considering the possibility. "Your vocabulary seems to improve when you're talking business, Yousi," he commented, wondering what the man had been like before Jupiter had tinkered with his mind. Yousi had been foolish enough to incite Jupiter's wrath, and he had lost everything--position, property, even part of his cerebrum. For a brief moment, this gave him pause, wondering if Jupiter would ever turn against him, but then he quickly dismissed the thought.

Yousi shifted his weight, uncertain of how to reply. "Will the G-strap be satisfactory, then?"

"It'll do." Iason said, suppressing a smile.

"Very good. Is there anything else, Lord Iason?"

"Yes. A molecular detector."

"Certainly. This one's top of the line," he said, pointing out a model that had been shipped in from the outer rim. "It can detect every known substance within this system as far as Alpha Zen."

"Perfect," Iason said. "I'll take both."

Back at the penthouse, Riki had been through a frustrating day, beginning early in the morning when he found he had no access privileges. He pounded on the door that led the balcony, furious. "Why won't it open?"

"I think it's because the Master has banned you from the balcony. He is afraid you'll try to jump off again," Daryl said nervously.

"Fuck." Riki put his back to the door, then slid down to the floor. "I'll go crazy without fresh air." He sighed. "Maybe I'll go for a walk, then."

"I'm sorry, Sir Riki, but you aren't allowed to go out. Sir Iason said I am to watch you to be sure you don't harm yourself."

"Fucking Iason," he muttered. "I'm not going to do anything!"

"But...you did try to jump off the ledge. He is only concerned about your safety."

Riki sulked for a bit, then contemplated a way to get even with his Blondie master. He would insist on redeeming Iason's offer that very night, just one day after it had been put to him. The Blondie had promised that he could do what he would with his body, and Riki was going take him up on it. He spent the rest of the day fantasizing about it as he paced restlessly through the penthouse.

When the door finally slid open with a hum and Iason entered, Riki immediately appeared to confront him, angry and frustrated. The implement carried by his Blondie master stayed him, and he felt his heart turn over when Iason gave him a pointed look, placing the device firmly on the bar counter.

Riki's thoughts raced. What had he done now?

"Good evening, Iason-sama," Daryl said. "Are you hungry?"

"I've eaten. Bring me some wine." Iason went to his chair, sitting down with a sigh.

"Right away, Sir."

As Daryl went to the bar, his eyes fell on the G-strap, and he froze for a moment.

"Yes, Daryl," Iason said, softly. "I hope you are ready for your punishment. I've decided we need to take care of that tonight."

"Yes, Sir, I am ready to be punished." He brought a glass of wine to his Blondie master, hanging his head. Iason scanned the wine with his new molecular detector, pleased with the device.

"What's he being punished for?" Riki demanded.

"That's not your concern, Riki."

"This is bullshit," he muttered.

"Careful, Riki. I'm quite anxious to try the G-strap out on you, so you'll be next tonight if you keep it up." Iason watched Riki with gleaming eyes, secretly hoping his pet would misbehave.

But Riki fell silent, unenthusiastic about a second night of discipline.

"Perhaps I'll tell you. He's being disciplined because he kept important information from me concerning you and Raoul."

"What!" Riki cried, looking as though he intended to say more, and then biting his lip.

Iason smiled. "And that's why you'll be administering the punishment, pet."

Riki's horrified expression was priceless, and Iason watched, fully expecting him to lose his composure. "I refuse," he said, defiantly.

"Come here," the Blondie ordered.

His pet came reluctantly, dragging his feet. When he was within reach, Iason grabbed his wrist and gave him a hard spank. Riki winced.

"Still a little sore, I think? Are you sure you're up for more discipline? Not that I wouldn't absolutely enjoy administering it. However, for your sake, I suggest you mind me, pet."

"Yes, Sir," Riki answered, almost inaudibly.

Iason's heart beat faster. "What did you say?" His pet had never addressed him as "Sir" before, and he found it gave him a slight thrill.

"Yes." he shot back, his eyes glimmering darkly.

The Blondie chuckled softly, taking a sip of wine, then rising to his feet to retrieve the G-strap. He flipped his wrist smartly, the strap smacking in the air with an impressive crack, as he looked directly at Riki. His pet's eyes widened, his mouth opening slightly. The golden aura surrounded the strap, emitting a low, menacing hum. Iason smiled, holding the implement out to his pet, who remained motionless.

"Take it, pet."

"Please, Iason. Don't make me do this."

"Take it," he said sharply. "Now."

"Please, Sir Riki," Daryl whispered, his eyes wide with fear, "I'd much rather have you do it."

"That's right. Think of this as a favor to Daryl."

With a sigh, Riki retrieved the G-strap, and Iason returned to his chair. "Daryl. Take off your shirt, face the bar, palms on the counter."

Daryl did so, and Riki was surprised to see long whipping scars on his back. Iason's handiwork, no doubt, he thought. No wonder Daryl was so submissive.

"Riki, take off your shirt, too."

"Why?" he demanded, hand on hip, then, seeing Iason's irritation, obeyed, tossing his shirt off to the side angrily.

The Blondie took in his pet's beautiful upper body, the taut musculature and dark, copper-gold skin, feeling a surge of lust inflame his loins, anxiously anticipating the flexing and rippling of Riki's muscles as he administered the punishment.

"Daryl," he said, raising his voice. "You know why you're being punished. I am quite disappointed in you. Let this be a warning to you. Next time your punishment will be more severe."

"Yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir." Daryl's voice wavered with indisputable fear.

"Riki. I will be able to tell if you hold back. Don't stop until I tell you."

His pet shot him a dark look.

"Daryl. You are going to be punished now." He nodded to Riki, who turned away with a scowl, then brought his arm back and struck Daryl hard on the back, the formidable crack merging with Daryl's anguished cry. Satisfied that his pet was putting his strength behind the G-strap, the Blondie then concentrated his attention on the beauty of his mongrel in motion, the flexing of his muscles and the sweat that began dripping from his glistening skin. He became quite aroused, longing for gratification. His attention finally drifted back to Daryl's cries, which were quite compelling.

"That's enough," he said.

Riki spun around, furious. "What were you trying to do, kill him?"

Iason was tempted to punish this remark with a turn under the G-strap, but found that he had other more pressing needs. He held out his hand to retrieve the punishing implement and his pet slammed it into his hand, glaring at him, the sweat dripping off his face.

"Go take a shower," he said.

Riki turned to Daryl, who was still sobbing. "Daryl. Can I get you anything?"

"Obey me, pet!"

His eyes dark with anger, Riki turned and made for the shower, kicking his shirt when he encountered it on the floor.

"Daryl." Iason said softly. "I feel certain we won't need to repeat that again." He reached out, stroking his hair for a moment. "You may retire to your quarters tonight, to do as you please. I won't be needing you."

Daryl, now calmed by his master's unusually gentle manner, braved a look at Iason, who now showed no trace of anger. "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir," he whispered.

Now Iason went to the shower and could hear Riki muttering under his breath. He removed his clothing and slid the door open, stepping inside.

"What are you doing in here?" Riki demanded.

"That should be quite obvious." Iason smiled, taking in his pet's completely naked form, which was especially appealing in its wet state.

"I'm really angry with you right now." Riki had even contemplated playing his trump card and taking Iason, but the mood somehow wasn't right, as he was far to annoyed to truly enjoy it.

The Blondie made no reply, but moved closer, reaching down to touch his pet ring, which like magic triggered an arousal process far too pleasurable to ignore. With a gasp, his pet took a step backwards until his back was against the shower wall. Iason moved in close, pressing his body against him, and taking his mouth in an exceptionally erotic kiss that expressed his own urgency. "I need you, pet," he whispered. "I can't wait." He inserted a finger to make his intention clear, then flipped Riki around to face the wall. He lifted him up, sliding him onto his aching erection, and then positioned him on the wall where he found the most pleasurable penetration. He pinned him there, the small mongrel's feet not even reaching the floor as he thrust into his pet. Closing his eyes, he savored his pet's tight embrace; he was so stimulated that it only took a few moments in this position to reach completion.

Afterwards, he knelt down and attended Riki's arousal, his pet quite engorged and anxious for release. As he loved his pet with his mouth, Riki rested his hands on his head, gasping and twitching, then moaning. "I'm still angry with you," he said through gritted teeth, then spread his legs apart a little more, thrusting into his master's mouth.

You just wait, Riki thought. I'm going to take you, and I'll take you hard. Relishing the thought, the dark-haired mongrel threw back his head and released his pent-up lust onto the warm, erotically inviting tongue of his Blondie master.


To be placed on my mailing list for notification when a new fic is posted, contact me at kiratakenouchi@hotmail.com. POST A NEW REVIEW of this or any of my stories and I'll send you an advance release of my next fic (be sure to leave your email address).