Akira Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ School Bell ❯ Ping Pong ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note: I don't own any of these Anime series

School Bell

Chapter 4: Ping Pong

Davis was so happy that he had made it that he started to cry. "Why are you crying, Davis?" asked his blue pal. "I'm just so happy" replied Davis. Ken and Tai started laughing at him. "Hah. Shut Up" Davis said angrily to them. "Look, Matt's still talking to those girls. Will he ever learn" said Gabumon, Matt's furry friend. This time everyone laughed except Gabumon. Gabumon shook his head.

"So, I joined a rock band and I am a big performer" said Matt boosting about his carrier. The girls just looked at him goggle eyed and smiled at him. "So, what about you girls, what are you doing nowadays?" asked Matt. They smiled at him and sighed. "Okay then" said Matt slowly passing away. Then out of the blue the girls jumped over the railings and started chasing Matt.

"So Tai how come you didn't make Agumon digivolve?" Asked Ken. "I didn't think I would need to" replied Tai. In the background Davis and Tai could see Matt being chased by a hundred or so girls. Davis was confused and Tai was laughing again. "Tai. How come those girls don't like Matt?" asked Agumon. "Yeah Davis, how come?" asked Veemon. "That's the thing guys they don't not like him, they love him" Tai answered to both the digimon.

Matt puffed and puffed. He looked around the corner and saw the horde of girls running the other way. He closed his eyes and took a few more deep breaths. When he opened his eyes there was a girl with red hair standing in front of him. "Aahh" screamed Matt. "Who are you hiding from?" said the girl. "No one, no one" said Matt relising that this girl was cute "So what's your name pretty lady?" he asked. She giggled "Asuka" she giggled again. "I'm Matt nice to meet… Wait your one of the finalists aren't you?" he asked. She nodded and smiled. Matt was impressed. "So, Matt what are you doing right now?" she asked circling round him. "Nothing" he replied trying to follow her with his eyes. "You know, I'm really thirsty and I wish someone would buy me a drink" she said innocently. "Oh" Matt said "Can I buy you a drink?" he asked her. "You will" she smiled, jumped up and down, gave Matt a kiss on the check and then pulled him along after her.

Davis saw Matt and a red haired girl come out of the underground tunnel that lead right under the stadium. "Looks like Matt got caught out guys" said Tai pointing directly to Matt. While Matt was buying something from the store Asuka was looking around the crowd for someone. She saw someone in the crowd and screamed out "Misato, Togi Hi". Matt turned around and saw what she was looking at. He started to talk to her so Davis turned back to Tai and Ken. "Poor, Matt. It's amazing how he still has money after all the drinks he buys for girls," said Davis. They all had a laugh and the intercom came on again. `Call all finalist please report to the front desk immediately'. Asuka had already started dragging Matt towards the Hall and he was stumbling with her drink. They all laughed again and then left. Tai was carrying Agumon over his head. Wormon was on Ken's shoulder, and Veemon was running around the group with Gabumon. Davis looked through the see-through roof in the main hall and saw the clouds moving fast along the blue sky. The picture disappeared as the roof changed to metal. He looked back down in front and saw all the other finalist already at the front desk.

"Could all finalists please follow this man" said the lady at the desk. It was the same man who had started the fights in the elimination round (the one that Linna found cute). They all followed and Davis saw that Matt was holding the red head's hand. She was talking in a foreign language that Davis couldn't understand. "Does Matt no how to speak Korean?" Davis asked to Tai. "That's German stupid, and no he doesn't know how to speak German" said Tai laughing at him. "Everybody line up here, and I will call your name out. When I do you will approach this desk and pull out a ball number which will determine the round number you will be participating against" he said "any questions?" he asked. "Yes, Rei" he said pointing to Rei "Will this be the way we determine the matches for round two" she asked. He nodded. He pointed to Linna "Yes, are what is your name?" she asked. "My name" she nodded "Arthas, my name is Arthas" he nodded to himself. He pointed to Nene "can I have your phone number?" she asked. Everybody laughed except the serious people.

"Canada" he called. The dark haired teenager stepped forward and straightened up his red jacket. He pulled out a ping pong ball with the number 5 on it. He showed it to Arthas and stepped back down next to Kai. "Kai" Kai stepped forward and pulled out ping pong ball with the number 2 on it. He looked across the audience but didn't see Madison so he frowned and stepped back next to Canada. "Priss" Priss stepped forward and pulled out 3 and stepped back down. "Linna" Linna pulled out 4 and then Nene drew 7 and Sylia drew 9. "Sakura" she stepped up and drew 5. "Sakura will be facing Canada in round five. Sakura looked at Canada and he looked back. She smiled but he didn't. "Li" he drew 2. Li looked at Kai and walked back off. "Tai" he drew 9 and he looked at Sylia who was smiling and waving to him. He smiled and waved back knowing that it was going to be a friendly fight. He walked back off. "Matt" when Matt was on stage he heard Asuka voice "Go Matt" he put his hand in the barrel and pulled out 10. Davis was next and he drew ping pong ball number 13. He saw that no one was number 13 yet so he was quite happy. Ken came up and drew 10 as well and he knew that he would be fighting Matt. He found Matt staring back at him, Matt nodded so Ken nodded back. "Goku" he came out Davis noticed that he and his friends where the strangest there. Their giant hair and funny looking faces. Goku drew 15, then his friend Yamcha drew 1. Then Krillin with 14, and Tien with 16. Piccolo with 11, and Vegeta with 1. The whole crowd heard Yamcha scream no as the realized he was going to lose the match. Vegeta laughed and walked of towards Yamcha. Goten and Trunks got their ping pong balls with 11 and 6 on them. They both realized that they would be facing off against their friends. Next came Asuka Matt's' new girlfriend. She drew 8. Then Shinji who drew 16 and Rei the girl that Canada had run into got ping pong ball number 14. The balls decreased in the barrel and it was down to the last 8. Heero and Duo came out and got 3 and 12, then their friends Trowa and Wufai who got numbers 15 and 7. Next was Yugi and Bakura with 13 and 4. Then their friend Joey who drew 16. And last but not least Seto Kaiba who drew the last ping pong ball 8.