Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ask InuYasha And Yu Yu Hankusho ❯ Omg ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ask InuYasha and Yu Yu Hakusho!
By: Inu_Fan3006

We meet again. And yet you still don't act as if you care. What am I? Do you love me? Or am i just the girl who is your friend. Nothing more. Just the one you can trust. I am here and yet you never see me. So i must put on a mask of silence. When I fall asleep in class I dream of you. Oh well... Onward with the story!

Disclaimer: I do know own or make any money off of the song Blue by Eiffel 65 or the characters of InuYasha or Yu Yu Hakusho this is made for my amusemet at that of others. So please do not sue me am so poor i can not afford to pay attetion. Thank you and i am not responsible for any injuries that you may get when reading this fan fiction.

_________________________________________________________ _____________________

Kagome slowly reached her hand in the bag/hat and pulled out a blue piece of paper. Naraku stood up and looked all evil like smirking. Kagome gasped a look of shock rested on her face. I jumped up and smiled. "Kags if you sing Blue you don't have to go into the closet!" I sugested.

"Thank god" She wispered. Whiping the sweet that had formed on her brow. Naraku sat down in a huff. Sulking and crying all emo like. Kagome took a big breath and I smiled. One of my favorite songs. She began to sing a sweet almost tastable sound was her voice as she sung.


Yo listen up: here's a story
About a little guy
That lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is
Just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette and everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he aint got nobody to listen: ...
I'm blue, if I was green I would die
I'm blue if I was green I would die
I'm blue if I was green I would die
I'm blue if I was green I would die
I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette it's standing outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feeling that live inside me
I'm blue if I was green I would die
I'm blue if I was green I would die
I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette it's standing outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feeling that live inside me
I'm blue if I was green I would die
I'm blue if I was green I would die
Just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette and everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he aint got nobody to listen: ...
I'm blue if I was green I would die
I'm blue if I was green I would die
I'm blue if I was green I would die
I'm blue if I was green I would die

As she sung I danced like no one on the face had danced befor. I was just boogin man. I was unstoppable. Rin was there dancing with me along with Kagome as she sung. We was doing some crazy wave thing with are arms when the song was over. We looked around and saw every one lookin at us. I coughed "Weird man" I sat down and hid my face in my jacket. Their was a deep chuckle from Youko. My heas shot up as i glared at him. "Shut up stupid no pants man!" I stuck my tounge out at him and turned my head with a huff.

He stared at me for a second and rolled his eyes. "So what are we doing now any way? I think we should have a rave. Seeing that Luna-Chan (Me) Likes to dance."

InuTashio walked out of the bathroom with a lamp shade on his head and a bottle of Jim Bean in his hand. "Lets.... Lets.... Do..." he hicuped "It... Un!!" I jumped up and ran around in a couple of times from drinking way to many Full Throttle's. I ran to the far wall and flipped a switch. There was a groan and the ceiling started to open and other parts of the room. The couches and tabled disapeared into the floor leaving lighted floors behind. They began to flash random bright fun make you wanna dance colors. Then a disco ball and speakers popped out of the ceilings and walls. A DJ rose out of the floor and lights started flashin and random people ran in carrying beer and other food stuffs. "Don't Stop the Music." By Rianna began to play and every one was dancing.

The camera frame was focased on the whole of people. So about that time InuTashio moon walked acroos the fram with the shade lamp and beer in his hand. Singing along with the song. He staggered and hit the wall. "I'm hot" He said in a Paris Hilton type fasion. So he staggered away leavin room for Koga to walk across the room holding hands with me. My face was happy so was he. We was talkin then started dancin like wilds things.

Kikyou was all up in InuYasha's grill dancing all dirty. I got tired of her and picked her up and threw her out a closed window. Down about 12132402874684569264916249124 stories. "Stupid bitch. hahah." I went back to dancing with Koga while a gratefull InuYasha started dancing with Ayame who was glarin at me for takin her man. Every one was just havin fun till something happened no one would ever forget. Some thing that will go down in the history books. Something Weird. Unherd of. Will you ever know what happened when Kagome gets drunk. What about Yukina? I screamed and fainted as every one stared in shok towards the middle of the room. The music was stopped.
______________________________________________________________ ________________

CLIFFY!!! hahaha. Shesh. So I hope you liked it till next time folks!