Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ask InuYasha And Yu Yu Hankusho ❯ Yay at last ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ask Yu Yu Hakusho and Inu Yasha
By: Me!!! Inu_Fan3006 or What ever you call me...


Disclaimer: Me no own Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu Yasha...... If I did I would be in Japan right now.... And I would be able to draw....

_________________________________________________________ _________________________

Me: I got a sorta kinda flame thing the other day.....

Kurama: Is that so....

Me: Pftttt.... Yeah.... Kinda made me sad..... Sorry for not updating.... I just was.....Lazy..... I was being troublesom..... *stares at clouds*

Every one: *Sigh* Lets get on with this so we can get some more reviews.....

_____________________________________________________ _____________________________

Kanky's Girl: Ok Umm..... Kagome Read the First wacha ma jig.....

Kagome: This one is from WolfWhisle
loving it! *throws 500 cans of Inu/Kit/Wolf-demon repelent on the stage* to kagome: why do you love inuyasha so much? even though he still sleeps with the
clay hoe. just go with koga. to inu-dono: mom wants her child support money NOW!!! to shesshomaru, koga, and inu-yasha: whats up little bros? to jaken: give
up and face the music, shesshomaru is straight! get a boyfrend alredy


Kagome: V_V Because...... He is just s.......

"NO PANTS!?!?!?!"

Kagome: Yep thats the answer to that qustion.... *Eyes are closed*

Kanky's Gurl: O.O OMG..... YOUKO PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!!!!!!

Kurama: Omg I have been blinded.....

(Desprition) Youko stood in the middle of the room every one else staring at him like this... O.O..... He had his hands in the air and a shirt with.... No Pants........ A small white ovle type object hiding certain male parts... With CENSORED written across the small white object thing a ma jig.....

Youko: *Puts pants back on* Thats the most fun i have had in a while....

Sango,Ayame,Kagome, and Me are hiding under the covering our eyes.....

Inu Tashio: Umm Im broke..... *lies*

Sesshomaru.Koga,Inu Yasha: Not alot..... O.o

Jaken: I have tried but failed miserabley.... V_V *Goes into a corner and cries..*

Kankys Girl: *Finaly came out from under the bed.* Ok next question i guess... If I don't get scared for life..... O.o

Kewabara: This one is from Makala

This is funny but I have a question. Sango why don't you bare Mirouku's children

Sango: Because he has that Wind tunnel and his hand and I don't want my children cursed.... *Lies Is just afraid of what people will say*
Kankys Girl: That was simple.....

Yusuke: This one is from Brightshadow4994

awesome story!! this is for kagome, if you could marry one of these three people who would it be, inuyasha, fluffy, or youko. this is for inuyasha, why do you like kikyo so much? All of you stay away from hiei, he's mine, well except for yukina since she's his sister
.

Kagome: I have no idea They are all great people...
Inu Yasha: Who The Hell you gonna pick you stupid human Wech?!?!?
Kagome: *Breaks down in tears* I...I...I.... don't...... Know!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!
Sango: *Pats Kagome's Shoulder*
Inu Yasha: She was my lover from another time... *Rambles about kikyo*
Every one: *Scoots away from Hiei*


Me: (Im gettin lazy lolz) Ok lets keep going! This one is from...
hanyou-shadowhey its me again Inu: if i you could choose between going to hell with Kikyo or living a rich and fufilling life with Kagome what would you choose. heres one for Koga: why are you so attracted to Kagome? this ones for youko: if i killed Kurama would you live or die? i think im going to have fun reading this chapter :D


InuYasha:Wellllllll I promised to go to hell with kikyo but Kagome is sweet....*Rambels between choices*
Youko: *Bitch slaps Inu Yasha* Damnit Hush!!!
Me: *Laughs* Ok....
Koga: Because (this is just a guess on my part ~_^) she is sweet and saved me from one really pissed off dog demon *Shifty eyes* She is just sweet... *rambels to him self*
Youko:................ V_V I think so seeing to the fact I only breifly staying in his body after running away from a robbery O.o ... So if he was to die i would be fucked side ways......
Me: Ok... I hope you do enjoy this! Next up on the price is Inu Yasha and YYH is....... *Dramatic music*

greendayluvr93**Gives authour Hanyou repellant** In case he gets more sake I am giving you the repellant! This question is for Inuyasha. If you were gay who would you love? This is for Sesshomaru, If Kagura ran off with Narakku who was cheating on her with Kanna who was going out with you what would you do?

Me:*Takes the repellant* Thank you Greenday-San
Inu Yasha: What kind of fucking question is that?!?!?! Well If I was gay I might like *glances at koga then to uhhh That one guy who likes Inuyasha bakotsu?*
Sesshomaru: I would.... Wait what?!?!? O.o???
Me: Confusing..... Next up to try to win a million dallas is.....
dakotsuerami78im loving the story k for kouga why do you wear a skirt that is shorter than kagome's do you like the femanine look and Ayame is a total hottie i dont see why you dont give her a chance instead of going after another guys girl.

Me: Why thank you *bows*
Koga: Thats just the tradition in the wolf demon tribes.... You can have Ayame if you want her. She's just.....
Ayame: Im just what koga?!?!?
Koga: Specail?????
Youko: *High fives* Nice cover up!
Me:.....Ok next for the chance of a new car....
Sarenity digo17i was wondering can you do a dare thing with the (?) and if so i dare yoko to make out with kagomeand inuyasha and koga tied done cause yoko and kagome have to make out for three hours and just to kick it off yoko and kagome are in heat i love you yoko when your done with kagome i'll be waiting!

Me: Ok we will do this 7 minutes in heaven style... *Takes off her cool tophat thing and trows in in the middle.* All the guys draw a two picies and put one in the hat and keep the other...

*All dudes did wat is said cuz they luv me ~_^*

Me:Ok hmmm Well I say Kagome chan should go first....
Kagome: Damn he sticks her hand in and.....
Me: We will wait and see what happens lolz.... ~_^

Sandy the Judge

OMG this is SO funny ^_^ Well anyway I have a few questions! Hiei; What would you do if you got in a fight with a water demon(your height and speed) that had a move that could destroy your darkness dragon?(Asano: O_o Why are you acking him that?! Sandy: Cause I just want to!) Sesshoumaru; This is a what if question... What would you do if you got up the next morning and was completely human? And finally this ones to Yoko; What would you do if you found an artic fox and a giant rabbit robbing you?(Asano: Silvazer and Jack are gonna get you for that. Sandy: Does it look like I care?) Thanks for your time!


Hiei: To tell you the truth i have no jagen gods idea.... (Hahha i will give you a cookie if you tell me what i mean by that~_^))

Sesshoumaru: It would be a sad day cuz then i would know for shure my dad was a real man-ho.....
Inu-Tashio: Hey im not no man-whore....
Me:Keep telling yourself that....
Hieis_Kitsune
Okay, I've got a question or 2 [or possibly 3.] 1: Hiei, if you had to marry either Koenma or me, who'd you choose? 2: Kuwabara, will you ever realize Yukina & you weren't meant for each other? 3: Kuwabara again. How many brain cells do you really have? 4: Touya, if Hiei says Koenma in response to my first question, will you marry me? Will you marry me even if he says no to Koenma?

Hiei:Well thats a tough choice to say the least..... Hn....
Kuwabara: *sleeping with drool dribling down his chin*
Me: *laughs and snaps pictures* To The internet!!!! Wait im on the internet...... O.o Ok i will ask the second question for Kuwabara.... None... Plain and simple...
Touya: Uhhh.... Shure....
Nyuka
Nyuka *Meow*: Now I wander if you stoped doing this but hay I though I would be fun to write some questions any way.........I also would like Naruto and Fruba (Fruits basket) crew to join them for a specail Battal roy al......Ok.........Question for Sesshoumaru and Rin: Does it bug you that in at least 30 to 50% of fic may you speak in third person when you never speak like that in the manga of anime?.............Kuwabara are you affended when in every fic you are miss treated when you have your own special role in the anime and you don't get your respect in fic's?........Miroku: You know that you love Sango very much and Sango you.........so why do you hurt her my going after other women and groping her when she doesn't want you too?..................This if for the cast of Both fic's: do you get abset when authors of different fic's spell your names wrong or spell it differently..........like how I seen Yoko's name spelt (Youko and Yoko) which is in dang it?....*sigh*.................Kagome: How do you feel about haveing your relationship with Inuyasha riped apart in a hundred different ways though fanfic's and the actrule story?.................Kikyo: are you as lonly as I think you are with the they way people always make you the bad guy in fic's and haveing your love taken away from you and being forst back to a life you never wanted to live again?...If you could would have never come back at all?..............Inu-no-tasha: Who did you love more Sesshoumaru or Inuyasha's mother?...Also if you didn't die when Inuyasha was born how do you think you would have raised him?.........Inuyasha: If you Father was still alive to raise you do you think you would be more like Sesshoumaru and get along with him better?..............Last but not least Midoriko: how calm every one thinks you can make wishes on yours and the demons souls in then Shikon no tama......when it never gave any indication in the story?....................End

(( I can't do fight thingies im sorry... so no battle roy al...))

Sesshomaru:Yes some times it dose....
Rin: No not really i think it just adds to my childish atics.... and it make me look super cute!!
Kuwabara: Yeah i mean i may not be the smartest cookie in the bag but i am pretty good at what i do... I need more respect around here.. But that is never going to happen.
Miroku:I just want sango to confess her undying love for me by trying to make her jelous but all it dose is cause me pain...
Me: I will answer this question. Well i have on many ocasions spelt there names wrong but i prefer Youko to Yoko.....
Kagome: It causes me great *sob* pain *sob* Cause i know *sob* we were ment to be *sob*
Kikyo: *smirk* no cuz i got naraku baby!! *waves at naraku..*
Inu-Tashio: Umm i love them both with all my heart or i would have killed them cuz im like that. Yes of corse i would have raised him he is my flesh and blood my son!

Inuyasha: No cuz he would still try to take my *cursey words* Sword!
Me: I have no idea about that last question... Till next time im Kanky's_Gurl!!
Inuyasha: And im Inuyasha
Both of us: We will see you on Ask Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho!!!
Me:Wow we are good
Inuyasha: Yeah i know you can't stop us!
___________________________________________________________________ ____
Sorry it may not be as good but i tried.....


60 reveiws from FF and media miner yay me! Lolz thanks Nyuka for being my 40th reviewer on media miner