Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Crackpot ❯ Rain: Azula Katara ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

As per requested. I couldn't turn it down.
 
The Real Reason Why Zuko and Katara Could Never Be
 
Or…
 
Rain
 
 
The rain beat down heavily, and they were trapped beneath their shelter, and there was no chance of attack, especially in this situation, when all they had were a few pieces of tarp draped over a tree branch, and they were huddled together.
 
“I can't believe I'm stuck here with you.”
 
“Yes, well, don't doubt I'm having as much fun as you are.”
 
“How was I supposed to know it would rain?”
 
“You don't. Weather's as unpredictable as anything else you'll find.”
 
“Why am I even staying around you? I could just walk back to camp—”
 
“Actually, I could probably grab you and hold you captive before you managed to find your way through the storm.”
 
“…Oh. So why aren't you?”
 
“Because I don't like getting wet.”
 
“You are so spoiled. I'm amazed you're even out here.”
 
“Well, how else am I going to capture the Avatar? Sit around my throne room? Just because I'm royalty doesn't mean I don't know how to fight.”
 
“I suppose you've got some valiant reason.”
 
“Oh, no. I'm nothing like my brother, if you haven't noticed.”
 
Azula leaned forward, grabbing the waterbender's arms and closing the space between them.
 
“And you're too cute for him.”
 
Notes:
My new favorite spoof pairing. Why Zuko and Katara could never be? One of them is gay.