Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Fair Sweet Betrayal ❯ The voyage Katara ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

No good thing his failure and no evil thing success.- W. C. Gannett favorite provered.
 
Chapter 1
Katara
The voyage
 
The war has been over for little more than three years now. Although it feels like a new one has already begun. People still hate it the fire nation. Hell, Aang has stopped three plots against the young are fire lord's life. It was obvious for a few generals, from both, the earth Kingdome was and water tribe, to believe that the war would never truly be over until the last of the Royal family's blood was spilled. The surprising thing was that the fire lords own people wanted him dead. Which is why, I am going to the fire nation; to investigate the attempt at murder of fire lord Zuko. For some raise on Zuko wanted me and Toph to come to the fire nation has as impartial investigator. Though people hardly believe I'm impartial to the situation; given our pass.
The metal airship glides in to the capital city of the fire nation. The ship had a good time; we made it here by sun set. Toph, jumped from the huge metal platform before, we fully finished landing. She made a big show of kissing the ground and swearing on her life that she would never fly again. I slowly made my way down the ramp the conduct that metal platform and the ground to each other. I found Toph still kissing the ground and misted all the tired passengers giving her strange stares. I gently guided her up and searched the crowd for Aang.
“Do you see him yet?” Toph asked slightly annoyed.
“No, can't you pick up on his vibrations?” I asked still scanning the crowd.
She sighed, the fault of her arms and shook her head, “too many people.”
I finally heard a loud shout of my name. I grabbed Tophs arm followed the shout. I found the whole gang waiting for Toph and I. by brother Sokka embraced me with a hug. I hadn't seen him since his wedding day a little over a year ago. A slightly more awkward embrace came from the bowled monk. I had broken up with Aang after he cheated on me with Ty Lee. I kept our breakup down load only telling Iroh; only because I took up residents in his tea shop, in Ba-sing-say. Zuko stood cloaked and scouring he spoke in a hushed whisper, “we don't have time for long drawn out greetings. We have to get back to the house.” We just shrugged and followed him to the carriage. We all piled in two the stuffy carriage making our way from downed town slums to the posh upper crusts Palace where there only nobility's live near.
****
 
We dined in a small living area. Tiptoeing around the subject but brought us all together. Mostly discussing trivial matter, like: ' Sokka, Suki graduations, why didn't you tell us, you were expecting?' Toph looked well not looked more like felt her around the room and asked, "Where's Queen of the Damned shouldn't she be here some where trying collect the souls of the newborn born babes?"
Zuko shot her an annoyed glare, she responded "I'm sure, that is a real intimidating glare on your face but one problem I can't see it." She made a show of wave her hand in front of her face.
Zuko sights and explains, “Her mother, sent for her last week. She is staying in the country for the next couple weeks. Just as well with the light of recent events.” It is was finally said the reason why we were all together General Lee, of the earth Kingdome, was found dead after being convicted of the attempted murderer of the young fire lord. Another man who was connected in the conspiracy was also found that Ping of the North water tribe. I looked into the golden eyes of Zuko.
“Have you found any lead yet?” I say coldly.
He shakes his head his hair flying in this face. “But we did fine this.” He passed me a piece of paper on one side it had list names the first one was my, the second was Zuko's, third Aang, in the last legible name Ozis's. I flipped it over there was crude drawing of me being dissected and violated it with foreign weapons. I nearly dropped the piece of paper in the soup. Aang had looked over my shoulder and gasped when he saw drawing.
“When do we recover this?” The baldheaded monk exclaimed.
“This morning, it was intercepted by one of our intelligence officers.” Zuko spoke far too calm my taste. Zuko elaborated more on drawing for Tophs sake than anyone else's. “It came from psychiatric ward on Nicko Island.”
We went silent Nicko Island was where Azule must been held.
****
I was standing on the balcony outside of mine room when I heard a quick feet of Aang slicing into my room. He put his arm around me; he was a couple inches taller and his head and body became proportionate to his ears. He still had that boyish a look in his and his hazel colored eyes.
“Beautiful view,” He said not looking at the harbor lights outside the city wall or the smiling full moon looking down at the bustling city.
“What do you want?” I asked cutting away from the sweet talk.
“To say I'm sorry.” He looked down at his feet ashamed.
“For what?” I asked an annoyed.
He looks confused. “For whatever I did it to piss this you off.”
I turned to look at him, “you really don't know.” I say the slowly completely flabbergasted the he doesn't know.
“No, I don't know!” He says almost in a shout.
“Let's see was time you stood me up to go ride Hog-monkeys with Toph. Or better yet, the time where I had to track you down, just so you would go to peace meetings; where I kicked out because you.” I shout, and pause waiting for him to reply. Only to be greeted by silence. “How about when I was pregnant and you cheated on me with Ty lee.”
“You didn't tell that part.” He said melancholy seem to spread upon his face.
“I was going to but seeing you fucking Ty lee changed my mind.”
“Whatever happened,” I didn't even let him finish.
“I gave up the child to a friend of Iroh's. He promised me he will keep an eye on her.”
He just nodded and flew out the window. I rushed back in to my room crying on the bed; punching pillow only to hear mechanical squeak door opening. I shot my head up to see the wall behind my bed was no longer there. A malevolent passageway now stood.
 
Thank you for reading please review. I now that there no evidence to support Tyaang type of thing I just felt that the nerdy little dude deserved a hot, easy, acrobatic. I got a