Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Rewind ❯ Rewind ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Rewind
Rating: k+
Genre: Humor
Summery: The horror and perils of the fan girl and the remote. How will the Avatar group survive? NOT INSERTED OR MARYSURES
 
 
Rewind
 
Aang was dizzy Very dizzy. He almost sighed with relief as scenery stopped moving and he was allowed to rest his feet on the solid surface of Terra Ferma. Across from him, the banished Fire Nation Prince Zuko looked just as relieved. But it didn't last for long, as it happened again. Slowly at first, Aang's feet moving from the ground and speeding up throwing him back in the air with a spin a dancer would envy.
 
Zuko found himself in a similar predicament. Doing a flip to land on top of a building then running backwards, jumping the same way from one to another as Aang soared far above him. They looked the other in the eye, but instead of the normal looks of hatred and silent willing to understand, the two shared a nervous and apprehensive look.
 
Before they knew it they were doing their action all over again, landing before each other, Avatar and Prince. This time though the twelve, or rather ONE hundred and twelve, year old was much paler. And it happened again. They were flung backwards to their starting points. Again and again and again this happened, Aang slowly becoming nauseous with Zuko on his heels. Neither were used to such treatment. They shared the same thought. By the spirits! What's causing this!!
 
 
“Zuko's better!”
 
“No, Aang is! He's the Avatar.” Such was the argument that had been playing out in the living room of two girls' for the passed fifteen minutes.
 
“Zuko's a Prince!”
 
“Of the EVIL nation!!”
 
“So!? He's got that scar; oh it makes him so handsome! And those eyes..”
 
“What about that scar!? It doesn't do anything for him. I like Aang's arrows. And he gets to travel with Momo and Appa!”
 
“They're animals! Plus Zuzu's got that whole emotional turmoil thing. The Avatar is just too happy all the time!”
 
“I like that Aang get's to be so happy. Plus Katara will most likely end up with Aang.”
 
“He's just a kid. Zuko's much more mature Opposites attract and all that.”
 
“If you mean by mature he's a spoilt Prince brat your right. But honestly, `opposites attract and all that' Why would she end up with someone from the nation that killed her mother and could kill her father?!” At that moment another girl entered the room. She looked at the two before jumping in.
 
“I like Sokka!” The two other's looked at each other and then at the third girl before grinning.
 
“SOKKA!!!!”
 
“Did you see his boomerang?”
 
“What about when his hair was down?”
 
“And when he was with Yue, oh so cute!!!”
 
Somewhere, Aang and Zuko heard the strangled cry and sob of Sokka. They shrugged and their chase resumed.
 
Not meant to hurt anyone or bash anything. Simply meant to be funny. This one only tries to be funny.