Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ (I Hate) Everything About You ❯ I hate Everything About You ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I was inspired to base a story about Lees and Kevin's relationship (no yaoi) I don't own I Hate Everything (About You) © by 3 Days Grace.

 

-------------------------------

 

"You did it again, Kevin!" Lee shouted, glaring at the boy before him.

 

"So?"

 

"You weren't supposed to! Listen, Kevin, your going against our codes of honor!"

 

"Is honor all you think about?"

 

"NO!"

 

"Then maybe you should start talking about something else, Lee, you have no idea what I'm going through!"

 

Every time we lie awake

After every hit we take…

 

"Hey, Kevin whats up?" Mariah asked, sweetly.

 

The young boy looked up. "Nothing, Mariah, nothing,"

 

The teen looked concerned. "Are you sure, kid?"

 

Kevin scowled. "Yes, Mariah, I'm fine!"

 

"Okay…"

 

Kevin tried concentrating on his book but he couldn't. His mind kept going somewhere else.

 

Every feeling that I get

But I haven't missed you yet…

 

Lee decided to go to Japan with the team, but Kevin decided to stay back (he had to.). he doesn't miss Lee yet. He never will. `I don't need to be on the team!' he thought, punching the brick wall.

 

Yelping in pain, he fell down, tears running down his face. Yep, he was the forgotten one. The kid of the team. The unimportant one.

 

---Weeks later---

 

"Welcome back!" the elder greeted Lee and the others.

 

Kevin glared at his former team. Yes, he knew the feeling that was held deep in his heart. It was hate.

 

Every roommate kept awake

By every silent scream we make

 

Kevin avoided his team for the next month. He ignored them and ditched them whenever he could.

 

"Kevin," Ray stated walking up to the boy one day.

 

"Go away, Kon," Kevin snapped.

 

Kevin's hand was in the ice cold water. Ray looked taken aback. "What's wrong?" Ray asked.

 

"Stuff," came the snappy reply.

 

"Can you tell me?"

 

"No,"

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I don't want to!"

 

"Ray, he, have you seen-?" Lee stopped short when he noticed the boy that Ray was talking to.

 

Kevin scowled and jumped into a tree. "No one ever cared!" was all he had said before jumping into the tree.

 

All the feelings I get

But I haven't missed you yet…

 

The feeling kept coming back when ever Kevin was forced to be around the White Tigers. It was the feeling of misery. Of rejection.

 

One day, he decided for good to ditch his team. "Hey, Kev, would you like to face off in a match with me?" Ray asked.

 

"No, and I don't wanna be part of the team anymore!" the violet eyed boy shouted.

 

Lee scowled. "He betrayed us,"

 

"Lee, shut up," Ray said. Then looking at the younger boy, he asked, "Why?"

 

"I hate you! I hate all of you!!!!! I cant stand the ignorance and the ranting from Lee!" Kevin snapping, tears running freely down his face.

 

Before anyone could do anything, Kevin ran away. "KEVIN!" Mariah shouted.

 

"Leave him, Mariah, he needs his time alone," Ray said, still surprised by the boys out burst of hate that laced his voice.

 

"Hes a traitor." Lee muttered.

 

"Lee," Ray said, warningly.

 

Lee rolled his eyes.

 

Only when I stop to think about it

 

Kevin stopped running. He was standing by the lake. Panting and crying. "Kevin, why are you crying?" "Because, I don't feel like I belong here," "You belong here, you also belong with the team," "I-I do?" "Yeah, who else will keep the team busy?" Kevin gave a weak smile. "SHUT UP!!" he screamed, hating the memory.

 

"Kevin…"

 

"GO AWAY!!"

 

"I know your upset, but please don't leave the team!"

 

"Shut up and go away, Kon!"

 

Ray sighed. "Please, please, don't leave us,"

 

"GO AWAY!"

 

"Kevin, listen."

 

"Iie,"

 

"Yes, listen."

 

"NO! NOW GO AWAY! I DON'T NEED TO BE LECTURED, KON!"

 

"Please, Kevin, why do you want to leave the team?"

 

"Because I want to,"

 

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?
I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

 

--A week later-

 

"Kevin hasn't spoken to us for awhile, I'm worried. I mean, out of the blue he wanted to leave our team," Mariah said.

 

"Let him be stubborn." Lee said, coolly.

 

"Lee, listen, he was upset. He hardly shows his emotions now," Ray said.

 

Lee opened his golden orbs. "Are you serious?!"

 

"Dead."

 

"Oh…wow…"

 

"Yeah, its weird, he used to stick with us, and now he wanted to leave. I mean, its strange…"

 

They saw Kevin walking-limping-down the street. "I hate everything about my life," he mumbled.

 

It looked as if someone had hit him hard and then beaten him.

 

Every time we lie awake

After every hit we take

Every feeling I get

But I haven't missed you yet.

 

Kevin was at the lake his wounded hand in the water obviously cleaning the cut out. "Kevin," came Lees voice.

 

"What do you want, you idiot?" Kevin asked, coldly.

 

"Kevin, was it something we did? Was it something I said?"

 

"Go away, your bothering me,"

 

"Kevin! Your worrying Mariah! And…me,"

 

"I'm to unimportant for the team,"

 

Lee was quiet. Lee shook his head.

 

"Don't deny it, Lion, you know the truth, you said so yourself!"

 

"Kevin…" Lee was about to put a hand Kevins shoulder.

 

Kevin only recoiled. Lee looked at Kevin arm. "Who hurt you?" Lee asked.

 

"No one, I fell out of a tree," Kevin lied.

 

Only when I stop to think about it…

 

It was mid night. Dark out. Kevin jumped from the window sill and ran off into the darkness.

 

---The next day---

 

Kevins mother was crying. "My poor baby," she sobbed.

 

"Ma'am is something wrong?" Lee asked politely.

 

"Kevins run away…" she sobbed.

 

Lee roughly picked up a note.

 

Dear mom,

 

I know this'll up set you greatly but I cant stand being here anymore. Don't worry I'll come back. I need to do somethings anyway.

 

---Kevin

 

Lee gasped. No way…

 

--Forest---

 

"You guys! You guys!" Lee stopped running. Kevin was struggling to get free from Ray grip.

 

"Let me go, Ray!"

 

Ray only held on tighter.

 

"Never mind…" Lee stared in shock at the boy.

 

"Let me go, Kon!"

 

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

 

"Kevin, calm down, please!" Mariah pleaded.

 

"NO! WHY SHOULD I?"

 

Mariah winced. "Because, we care for you…"

 

"No you don't! I know you don't!"

 

"Your wrong," Lee mumbled.

 

"I…" Kevin stopped short. "What?"

 

Only when I stop to think

About you, I know

Only when you stop to think

About me, do you know?

 

Kevin had run off again. Ray couldn't just hold him still. Lee sighed. "I think its my fault," he muttered.

 

"No it isn't, hes overly hurt," Ray said. "We deserve what hes said, we have been ignoring him,"

 

Lee sighed again. "Yeah, I know,'

 

---With Kevin---

 

He ran deep into the forest, upon tripped he sat there. `I miss being on the team…why?'

 

I hate everything about

Why do I love you

You hate everything about me

Why do you love me?

 

Lee was walking into the forest looking for the young boy. "KEVIN!"

 

Kevin stood up to run even more, but he overly exhausted. "go away…"

 

"Kevin, come back," Lee said.

 

"No,"

 

"Why?"

 

"You hate me, I hate you. Why do love me?"

 

Lee blinked. "What…?"

 

"You know what I mean, Lion,"

 

"Kevin, we've treated each other like family when we were younger, that's why…"

 

"Yeah, right…"

 

"Please, Kevin, return to the team."

 

"No,"

 

"Kevin, we need you. All of us are losing sleep over this,"

 

"That's nice."

 

I hate

You hate

I hate

You love me

 

"No its not! Mariah quit eating, Ray well he stopped `blading and Gary stopped sleeping, as well as me!"

 

"Go away!"

 

"Kevin, listen…"

 

"No!"

 

"Why?"

 

"STOP WITH THE WHYS ALREADY!!!" Kevin screamed. "I have no reason! I just don't want to return or listen to any lecture!"

 

"Kevin…"

 

The thirteen year old looked up and glared into Lees eyes. "Go away, Lee," he said, coldy and fiercly. A tone hes never used before.

 

"Not until you come with me,"

 

Kevin growled. Relunctly, Kevin stood up and fallowed his captain out of the forest.

 

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

 

Lee took him to a doctor and the doctor just told him that he needed someone to talk to. He needed some help and more time to be alone.

 

"I understand. C'mon, Kev. Lets go,"

 

"Okay…"

 

---Outside---

 

"Hey, Lee…"

 

Lee turned around. "Yeah?"

 

"Um…thanks…"

 

"Your welcome,"

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

End.

 

Kevin: that sucked.

 

Lee: yeah, I agree.

 

SHUT UP! Anyways, sorry if the characters were OOC. Anyways, review!