Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Faith: Ok guys, this is my first Beyblade fic, I love KoRn, and I love Kai and Tala. The song is Daddy; I don't own the song or Kai, or any other characters, except Louis Hiwatari. This has a very big, very graphic lemon scene in it and I dedicate it to my fanfiction.net friend Kiina, she helped me and proof read this. Mwah, love ya babe. This story has rape, death, non consensual incest, and lots of violence. Now with all that said, on with the story. *These Are Lyrics*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A 15 year old Kai Hiwatari trudged through the thick white snow, trying to find his destination. It was hard to do that while all he could see was pure and white, and the thing he was looking for was the same as all the others around him. Finally he found it, it had been 7 years since he had last been here, and he felt pretty guilty about it, but he couldn't face the shame of seeing them.

He couldn't face the fact that even as a child he was a slut, a stupid little play thing, while his mother, Helen, was an angel, the purist and most loved angel ever. He also couldn't face the shame of his father, Louis, the man who had turned him into a whore. The man who had taken his innocence, and had more than once put him into the hospital.

Of course Kai knew he deserved it, his father had told him so, and now it was the same thing his grandfather told him. Kai shook his head furiously shook his head, trying to rid the thoughts of the senile old man who haunted and destroyed his life. He felt liquid seeping through his fingers and begin to harden on his hard. Blood. He released his grip on the rose he held and walked closer to his parents.

In front of him we're two beautiful marble stones, the one on the right saying

`Here lies Helen Hiwatari, 28, beloved wife of Louis Hiwatari and cherished mother of Kai Alexander Hiwatari. This angel was stolen from her loved ones grasp on 09/12/1992. The dearly departed angel will be missed by those whose life's she touched.'

His mother's grave was a lavish, expensive black and silver marbled stone, the words engraved in gold writing, she deserved only the best, and the words on the stone were true, she was greatly missed. The one on his left read

`Departed husband of one Helen Hiwatari, and father of Kai Alexander Hiwatari. He was a great man with great ambition, but unfortunately his life was taken at the early age of 42 by his own hand on August 29th 1996. We hope he arrived safely, and we will be waiting to meet him again.'

His father, he was unlikely to meet him again, Kai knew his father was a good man, an honest and kind man, and Kai knew he would never see his father because Kai was going to Hell. And Kai knew he was going to Hell for the simple reason; his father had killed himself because of Kai. He had told Kai while slashing his wrists.

~Flashback~

"You little fucker, come here now! I demand you do as I say!" Louis Hiwatari yelled, sending shivers up his sons back.

Kai wanted to remain hidden, but he knew the longer he stood here, the worse the punishment, so slowly, with his head hung, he scurried into the sitting room of his extravagant prison.

"Yes, father?" an 8 year old Kai asked, trying to sound respectful while still cowering before the man who now stood in front of him.

Kai raised his gaze for a mere second, and he felt a sharp sting on the right side of his face. His eyes quickly shot down to the floor and Kai knew never to see how bad it was. Oh yes, he had found that lesson out long ago.

"You little slut, you should know never to look your betters in the eyes. You see this?" he shouted, raising his right hand and the evil glint of a knife was in his hand. "do you know what I want to do with this?!"

Kai remained silent.

"Do you?!" Kai was a statue, silent and unmoving. "Answer me bitch!" his father cried, driving his left fist into the boys gut.

Kai couldn't muster the breath to reply so he merely shook his head, while the older Hiwatari stood smirking above him.

"I want to do this." He stated, kicking Kai over so he lay on his back, gasping for air, then he bent down and with the knife cut open the boys black tank top. He put the knife down and ran his hand over Kai's young, but muscled frame. Louis chuckled.

His father had been right; those summers at the abbey had been useful to him. Of course, he had been angry when he had been informed by an abbey guard he had put there that Boris had taken Kai as his own, it was then that Louis had removed him from that Hell-hole.

Louis felt himself go hard as he had the many other times he had taken his son. He moaned, and he took the knife and used it to cut his sons belt.

Louis saw the fear in his son's eyes and looked on with glee when he removed the young child's pants, making sure to grasp his cock and emitting a moan from his son.

That moan drove him on. He slowly lowered his head to his son's chest and began to suck and bite his son's nipples, emitting many moans from the young boy.

Louis was crazy with lust by now and finally allowed himself to act on it. Shedding his all his clothes, except his boxers, he pulled them aside exposing his raging member.

Not missing a beat, he continued to lick and suck Kai's nipples. They were so swollen and red and sensitive that Louis knew this succulent child would orgasm soon.

Overcome, Louis said huskily, "Kai, open your eyes." He watched as his son's eyes grew in terror, oh how he loved this. "Ah, Kai do not struggle now. You are still my property and my little slut." Warily he his position near his son's backside, but he noticed the boy's legs were still closed.

"Kai, grab your knees and pull them up, open yourself to me," Louis said his eyes darkened by the lust they held. It took everything he had not to moan when he saw Kai lift legs and spread for him, separating his backside and his bringing entrance to Louis' hungry view. His little slut was the perfect being. Then all thinking left him as he single-mindedly began the rape of Kai.

Kai watched as his father leaned over, one arm on each side supporting his weight above him. Louis was between Kais legs now and he felt the first nudges of his cock against his heated flesh.

Louis wanted to ram his cock into his tight sex, ripping Kai apart and claiming him as his own once again. But instead he began to rub the head of his cock up and down his entrance, letting him get use to the feeling. Louis watched through hazy desire as Kai unknowingly pulled his legs wider.

Kai gasped, realizing what would happen, what had to happen, he knew that he did not have the power to stop it. He almost stopped breathing, waiting.

Louis steadily pushed against him, at the same time wrapping his powerful hand around his son's now hard member and began moving backwards and forwards until Kai was moaning loudly.

All of a sudden he went rigid and then began bucking wildly. Louis gave a shout of triumph as he rammed his cock all the way into his tight tunnel, sheathing his entire manhood in his own son's heat.

Kai screamed in pain as his insides ripped once again, but the crashing of his orgasm dulled the pain almost immediately.

Louis began to pound into his son as he felt his climax coming, and as soon as it washed over him he pulled out of his son, relishing the feeling of his son's tightness, listening to the sound of his son's unsteady breaths, and seeing the look of pleasure mixed with pain on his son's handsome face.

Louis knew this was the last time he would have his son. But this had to be done. He pulled his trousers back on and picked up the knife.

"Kai, you see this?" Louis shouted, catching the boy's attention, and when he had it he quickly slashed one of his wrists, "this is what you make me do! This is how you make me feel! I hate you, slut! This is what I always wanted to do, the reason your mother is dead is because you pushed her. And now every time I do this to myself, know it's what I want to do to you!" and he pulled the knife down again, creating another line, and another trail of blood.

Kai tried to move, tried to speak, to tell his father to stop, but he couldn't. their previous activities had weakened him, and he had lost a lot of blood, so he merely lay there, watching his father kill himself, he felt a single tear roll down his face as he thought of his mother.

Louis kept this up until he could no longer see straight and he fell to the floor, and after five minutes, he died, his flaming eyes wide open, staring at the youngest Hiwatari. But Kai didn't notice, he was already unconscious…

~End Flashback~

Kai had awoken in a hospital three days after his father's death, the Demolition Boys surrounding him, and looking extremely worried. Kai recalled everything

~Flashback~

"Kai? Kai you're awake! Thank the fucking lord!" a 9 year old Tala shouted, alerting everyone else in the room, and the rest of the demolition boys giving Tala annoyed stares.

"What?!" he muttered, then returned his gaze to Kai "How you feelin' man? Any better? You were shitty pale when we found ya!" Kais brows furrowed in confusion

"You guys found me?" Tala nodded his head, and Bryan stepped in, since he was the oldest being 13, "Voltaire demanded we go and get you so we could train for a while, but when no body opened the door, Spencer and I kicked the door down and we found you unconscious and naked on the floor and your dad…well…his arms had more lines in `em than a whorehouse would if Madonna worked there."

Ian being the immature idiot he was started giggling like a girl when Bryan said the word `whore'. Of course Tala whacked him on the back of the head saying how what had happened was no laughing matter.

Spencer nodded and Bryans gaze shifted from Kai to the door. Everyone except Bryan jumped when the door was rather viciously opened and Voltaire strode in, all the boys; minus Kai, bowing for him.

"Ah Kai, nice to see that you are still with us, unfortunately the same cannot be said about your father." Kai couldn't believe this! Voltaire's own son killed himself and he spoke about it like it was business!

Instead of letting Voltaire know this, Kai nodded. "Yes, well, in two days you will be returning with me to my mansion. Then when you are 10 you will return to the abbey under Boris' watchful eye, hopefully he will not let you escape this time. I will return in 2 days, be good. Boys come, we're going back to the abbey."

Voltaire then turned and left, all of the boys in tow. After 2 days Kai felt better and was shipped off to Voltaires ansion in japan. 3 days after moving into the mansion, Voltaire accompanied him to his father's funeral, and Tala was told to go with him.

The funeral had been grand, but Kai just wanted to jump in the hole and be buried. What he did not want was to return to the abbey.

Kai looked to the right while his father was being buried. He was looking at his mothers grave stone, and Kai felt an arm wrap around his shoulders, and he looked up to see crystal blue eyes, and a sympathetic smile from Tala.

Tala understood perfectly, his parents had been murdered, and in truth, they were buried here too, Tala came every year to visit them, even if Boris wouldn't let him.

They stood their long after everyone else, Tala and Kai that is. Voltaire had to leave halfway through the funeral, because of an urgent business meet. But he had taken Tala away, and from what Kai guessed warning him to take him back to the abbey. Kai merely stood there, thinking away, wondering if his father had meant what he said. Tala placed a hand on his shoulder, and whispered something almost inaudible,

"What?" Kai whispered,

~End Flashback~

Kai still remember that day, Tala was such a great friend. But he wasn't here to speak to or about Tala, Kai was here to talk to my parents.

"Mom, Dad. Sorry I haven't been to see you in a while, I guess…I really just couldn't face you guys." Kai said placing the rose on his mother's grave site. "Mom, I hope you can forgive me. I'm sorry I caused your death, I don't know how, but I know it was my fault. Dad even told me so. And dad, I'm sorry, I vowed never again to have sex, but I broke that word. I guess I really am a slut, just like you said. You guys were always right. I'm sorry I couldn't have been stronger for you." Kai slowly pulled out a small razor he had kept in his pocket.

"Forgive me" Kai said, as he made a small cut over his left wrist. *Mother please forgive me* he did it again and again, until a strong hand grabbed his wrist and stopped him from doing it.

"Kai, stop!" a voice said, and Kai raised my eyes to see who it was.

"Tala? What are you doing here?" Kai asked, a small quiver to his voice,

"Surprise, it's their 12th anniversary. I was just heading back to the abbey. What were you doing?" he asked, his voice becoming irritable near the end of his sentence. Kai broke down and started crying for the first time in a long time.

"Tala, I just had to, it hurts, and all the pain and suffering, if I joined them it would all go away, but I'm done now, I suppose you won't let me continue" Kai stated, half heartedly glaring at Tala, who's face had turned into that of an angry demon. *I just had to get out all my pain and suffering now that I am done*

"You're damn right I won't let you continue, Kai look at yourself, you're a mess! You have been self harming for God knows how long, you're team are totally oblivious to how you feel, and worst of all you keep blaming yourself! Look Kai, he killed her! Yea, he did it, then he killed himself! He did it, and they we're getting close to finding that out, so he placed his guilt onto you, and you accepted, then he blamed you for killing himself. Well I'll tell you one thing, your father was an asshole. You were the best thing that could have ever happened to him. I mean, Kai you're my best, fuck you're my only friend, and if you killed yourself, fuck I'd be right behind you. I don't want you to die, I'd miss ya." Tala yelled but Kai was pissed and before he realised it, he had punched Tala, knocking him to the ground.

"What the fuck? Kai, that man was a bastard, listen to me, if he loved you, would he have treated you the way he did? He didn't deserve you." Tala said, rubbing his jaw.

Realisation sunk in, and he helped Tala up. "Sorry man."

Tala smiled, "That's ok man. You got a great right hook there. That fuckin hurt." They laughed for a few moments before Tala abruptly stopped. "Um, Kai, you might wanna wipe that photo," he pointed at a photo of Kai, Helen and Louis. `when we were a family.' Kai thought. But Tala was right.

Kai bent down and took his sleeve and wiped the glass frame, while saying *"Remember I will always love you, I'm your son"*. And with that he turned and he and Tala headed out of the cemetery.

~Flashback~

Tala placed a hand on Kais shoulder, and whispered something almost inaudible,

"What?" Kai whispered, knowing if Tala whispers, it was meant to be quiet.

"Go, leave, don't go back to the abbey, here," Tala said, handing Kai an envelope "take this money and get a flight to Tokyo, the guys and I all chipped in." Kai looked at him, extremely grateful

"Thanks."

"No prob, I'll tell the guys, now get going, I'll have to tell Boris you hit me and I lost you in the crowds," Kai nodded, he didn't have to go back to the abbey.

~End Flashback~

"Hey Tala, remember when you guys helped me out of the abbey?" Tala nodded. "Well, what can I do? I mean, you were right. The Bladebreakers are oblivious to everything I do. I want to go back to the abbey." Tala looked shocked,

"No Kai, I can't let you go back. Boris………" Kai put a hand up to silence him

"Tala, this is my decision, and whether you agree with it or not I'm going back." Tala nodded, he knew there was no point in arguing with Kai when his mind was set to something. They walked to the abbey in silence, both of their minds on separate things, Kai's thoughts were how he would survive in the abbey.

When they arrived Boris was outside to greet them. His mind was swarming with his little fantasies, the first time he had had Kai was not good enough, he wanted the boy again.

He remembered when Kai was a little child, he was so beautiful. Boris had invited him into the abbey, and while Kai was in Boris' office, he had told the boy, `play, and I will be your father.' The boy was so innocent and sweet at that age, those big crimson eyes were almost always filled with fear and shock. *Little child, looking so pretty come out and play, I'll be your daddy innocent child, looking so sweet* as soon as he'd lain eyes on Kai, he knew Voltaire's grandson or not, he had to have Kai. He had to taste his flesh, hear his moans, see his eyes widen in pain. *A rape in my eyes and on your flesh I'll eat*

"Welcome back Kai, I'm glad to see Tala was able to sneak out of the abbey and bring you back to us." Kai shuddered, only Tala noticed because he had been standing next to the boy, he hadn't seen or heard it, only felt it.

Kai suddenly remembered all the times Boris had laid his filthy hands on Kais body. * You've raped! I feel dirty* He shuddered again, and Tala turned to him. Kai gave a slight nod to show he was fine, but Tala didn't buy it.

The memories haunted him

~Flashback~

Kai was thrown roughly against the wall. He felt a crushing pressure behind him.

"Come now Kai, it won't be all that bad, besides you came into my quarters, and now, I'm going to have some fun." Boris spun Kai around and suddenly chained him to the wall. Kai's head hurt like mad, and the room was spinning. He felt Boris' hand reaching for Kai's pants. He was only 7 and he had experienced this enough in his life to know what was going to happen, so I remained still. *It hurt!
As a child Tied down!*

*"That's a good boy."* Boris muttered, pulling up his robes and getting ready to enter Kai. "You know Kai, I'm almost like your part time father……." Boris growled *And fucked! Your own child*

Boris entered Kai, and Kai in return let out an ear shattering scream in return, but Kai knew no one would come, no one ever came. He could scream until he turned blue in the face no one would ever help him. This hurts more than anytime his father had done it. *I scream! No one hears me It hurt!*

~End Flashback~

Whenever he tried to tell his grandfather of this, he called Kai a liar, then proceeded to teach Kai a lesson in the Hiwatari household chapel. And by lesson, he meant the kind his father and boris taught him *I'm not a liar my God! Saw you watching* when it first happened Helen had seen, but she didn't do anything about it, merely walked past and left him to be whipped and beaten. *Mommy why?! Your own child!*

All this time Boris' words still lingered in Kais mind, he had promised this to all the children of the abbey, but the words were still fresh in his mind. * Little child, looking so pretty Come out and play, I'll be your daddy*

Then there was always the words after he had finished, *`It's alright, I didn't touch you there your Mama said she didn't care I didn't touch you there That's why mama stopped and stared'*

While staring at Kai Boris felt himself growing hard, he had been through hell, most of it caused by him, but he still looked innocent. *Innocent child, looking so sweet A rape in my eyes and on your flesh I'll eat*

"I'll escort Kai to his room now." Tala said grabbing Kai and practically dragging him back to his old room.

"Kai, watch your fucking back, everything's changed in the abbey. The whole team is against each other, right now, we'd all stab each other in the back, including me. So I'm telling ya, be careful, and watch out for Boris, he has all the keys to our rooms. Night, I'll see you, tomorrow training 6am." Kai nodded, and went to lie in his bed. Kai closed his weary eyes and blocked out the screams of another abbey child. And he slept…….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I think this will be a three part story, next is the dream Kai has, please review and tell me what you think, even if it is a flamer. I don't care, and I'll try to get the next part up A.S.A.P

~Faith~