Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Faith: Oh My God! I can't believe there are so many people out there who like this! I'm so happy I could cry…but I'm not gonna….I'm just gonna write a new chapter for y'all. I think there'll be more than 3 parts, and I'm thinking…well I won't tell you yet, you'll just have to read….and you will hopefully review, since I put so much hard work into this chapter. I do not own Beyblade or Clockwork Orange! (People who have seen the movie and read this will know what I mean.)

Warnings: This chapter may indicate a three-some, or more-some, some voyeurism, and a whole lot of other twisted shit, hope you enjoy!

Kai's POV

I looked up at Tala with a look of pure fear. My team-mates would never believe this if they saw. Wait. My team-mates. They would. They'd seen it many times before. Sometimes they even caused it. Spencer, Bryan, Ian, they've all used me. Would Tala do the same? Would he make a fool of me like the many times Spencer and Bryan had? Ian had never taken me, but he had left me a crying mess a few times after a visit to his room.

Suddenly I felt a pain as Tala entered me and cried out. He looked down at me with regret filled eyes and I heard Boris snicker.

"Whores shouldn't cry at that. Give him something to cry about Tala." He said his voice practically a moan. Tala looked down to me with an apologetic expression and slapped me across the face. "Harder Tala. I want him to feel it and scream! I want you to talk dirty to him until I say to stop!" Boris barked, his voice losing its mellow tone. Tala looked down and hardened his face, but his eyes were still soft and I noticed they were tearing.

"Who gave you the permission to scream, slut?!" Tala yelled, his voice echoing around the walls and his voice matched their coldness. His words stung but I knew he had to do it. I felt the second blow land on my right cheek. I turned to Boris to see him masturbating again.

I felt something wet hit my cheek and looked up to see Tala above me, tears running down his face. "I'm so sorry Kai." He whispered and rubbed my aching cheek, before quickly brushing away his tears. He moved his hips and I felt a sudden spark of pleasure race through my blood. I looked at his face and he was smirking. "Delectatio et morsus ne?" I rolled my eyes at him and he thrust again, I shuddered. He was right. A little bit of pain and pleasure go together.

"Harder" Boris panted, and Tala complied, making sure to hit my prostate. His right hand wrapped around my dick and he began rubbing his left finger rubbed over the head, until a drip of pre-cum appeared at the tip. He smeared it and began pumping with his right hand, keeping in time with his thrusts. Tala bent down to my ear.

"Make it sound like your in pain Kai." I moaned, and even to my ears it sounded pretty damn real. He chuckled, his breath tickling my ear. "Good, just keep going like that" we continued like that until I felt myself cumming. Tala waited until the exact moment he knew I was about to come and he punched me hard in the face, and this time it was a real moan of pain.

Tala came a few moments after I did and he quickly pulled out and rolled off me, lying at my side and he snaked one hand by my side and began to gently stroke my hair. "That wasn't so bad now was it Kai?" he asked breathlessly. We both snapped out of whatever tranquillity was happening when Boris moaned loudly.


"Well boys, I enjoyed that. Tala you did a good job. No beating shall be necessary. Unless you make it so." Boris said smirking.

Suddenly the door swung open and there stood the Devil, with eight of his minions. Bryan walked over to Tala and whispered something in his ear, so as I couldn't hear, and as soon as the words had left Bryans mouth Tala was up and was strangling Bryan.

The five guards ran over and pulled Tala up from Bryan and dragged him to the wall at the bottom of the bed, and he went fighting, but stopped when he got stabbed in the stomach with a small blade. I followed the arm that was still holding the knife in the young mans mid section and found that it belonged to Voltaire. "You bastard!" I hissed trying to get up, but finding my arms handcuffed to the bed, I realised I was useless.

"Now, now, Kai, it's not nice to call people names. I think I may have to teach you a lesson. Spencer." Spencer stood forward from the crowd and I gulped. I remembered the last time. "Spencer, my boy, please teach my grandson a lesson."

Spencer was smiling, a cruel twisted smile. He knew he could do anything and everything he wanted and would get away with it. This caused me to shudder. And that caused him to smile more. "Still remember last time sweetness?" Tala gasped and looked at me, his one good eye wide but both were brimming with tears.

"Last time?" he whispered, his voice sounding like a small breeze of wind. I looked down ashamed. Boris erupted into uncontrollable laughter, Voltaire began to snicker, as did Spencer and the other Demolition Boys, and the guards all smiled evilly while keeping an eye on the attractive red head.

"You didn't think that you would be able to protect him from us did you Tala?" Spencer jeered.

"You are no where near strong enough to stop us." Bryan said.

"If only you would have accepted what Boris did you may have been strong enough, but no, you had to sacrifice Kai just so you could stay human." Ian added.

"Haud audio sibimet Tala" I whisper, and by the look on his face I know he heard me. "Sis numquam sacrificum vos." Tala had never sacrificed me, he usually sacrificed himself for me.

"Oh how sweet, `don't listen Tala! You never sacrificed me!'" Spencer began laughing again.

"Man it's gonna be sweet making Tala watch his little boyfriend get fucked by Spencer, and then to know he's going with you next!" Ian whispered excitedly to Bryan. Although he was at the door I heard him. Bryan grunted and nodded, his hand brushing his cheek, where a red mark was forming. Tala must have skived his face while fighting.

"And then to know he's going with you for a visit to the…toy shop shall we say is even sweeter." Bryan replied, a wicked smile on his lips. I turned my eyes to Spencer's blue ones, and they widened in fear. Spencer was now naked in front of me. His dick was right in front of me. It was throbbing, of normal length but very thick. Veins were running along the shaft and a big purple cock head crowned it, making it look impressive.

I never thought I would have any sexual contact with him again, let alone with my best friend watching. Stunned, I could not take my eyes off it. Just the sight of it, caused the ring of my ass to contract, in an unconscious protective reflex. Spencer took my right hand and guided to his cock. Mesmerized by the sight I did not realize it until I had actually gripped the shaft offered. It was hot and hard, much like a heated steel rod.

"Make him come Kai." Boris said, trying to keep his hands away from his pants. He would never masturbate in front of Voltaire. I started stroking his cock. My hand went up and down his cock with rising speed. Spencer started to moan and grunt.

Just as I thought he was to cum in my hand, Spencer got on the bed. He moved beside me and sat there in front of me, holding his monster towards me. With his other hand, he grabbed my hair and lifted me to a seated position on the bed, my arms still chained and now kept behind my back. His cock head was only inches from my lips and was oozing with pre-cum.

"Suck me dry, Kai" said Spencer, pushing his rod to my lips. Reflexively I tried to avoid it. I hated this, but it was even worse that I had Tala watching. His un-bruised eye was wide and glued to the scene and every time Spencer came near to me he began struggling, only to be punched in the gut by Bryan or Ian, who had moved over beside him. I looked into his eyes and he gave me a small nod, begging me to do it so I wouldn't be punished. I still had to try to avoid this.

"Please Spencer, I don't want to" I pleaded, but his look showed he would shove it in my mouth even if he had to kill me first. His answer was a hard slap on my face.

"Blow my cock now bitch or I'll kill you with my bare hands!" he demanded and pushed his cock to my lips again. I knew now I could not avoid it. He was much stronger than I was and had a hard on he would kill to get relieved. Hesitating, I took my tongue out and licked his cock head. His pre-cum was neutral in taste but had an exciting smell. I licked his pee hole and then managed to take the whole cock head in my mouth. Just then, Spencer grabbed my ears and shoved his whole shaft in my mouth. He could not wait anymore and decided to fuck my mouth.

His pole reached the back of my throat gagging me. But he did not allow me to breath. He kept going in and out, holding my head steady with his strong hands. After mouth fucking me for five minutes or so, he pulled out and started jacking his cock furiously inches from my still gaping mouth. After only a few strokes the first shot of cum hit me on the nose. "Take it on your baby face Kai" Voltaire called.

The next shots filled my poor mouth with Spencer's cum. Not knowing what else to do with it, I swallowed. It had a pleasant sweet taste, but I did not like the experience anyway. After I had been made to lick his cock clean, Spencer pulled me up and ordered lie down and spread my legs.

Trembling I obeyed. I lay there, my cock still limp, and Spencer started to play with my butt. "Show me your asshole whore", he demanded. I knew he wanted to fuck me up the ass. His cock was getting hard again and I could not do anything about it. I did as told and soon was laying down, with my pained asshole exposed to the cock of the savage fucker.

I could feel the air hitting the inside of my rectum. And then, I felt him grabbing my left ass cheek. He pulled it violently to the left and inserted his right middle finger in my asshole. I let out a little grunt, as the un-lubed digit entered my extremely tight ring. He started probing with it, in and out, ignorant of my pleas for him to stop. He slapped my ass with his free hand and then inserted his index finger in my hole as well. The torture became worse with that. He kept going in and out trying to stretch my ring for the coming invasion.

A few minutes and a third digit later, Spencer pulled his fingers out. "Get ready Kai, I will fuck you senseless"

"Please, Spencer, we are supposed to be friends…"

"Shut the fuck up!" Spencer growled and slapped me again. "Get your ass ready for this, sweetheart" he said ominously.

He pulled the globes of my round hairless ass apart and stayed there still for a second, admiring the view. "Your ass will never be the same again" he said. He took his right hand of my ass. He placed the tip of his cock at my entrance and started pushing. The pain was bad and it would get worse. In a futile attempt to avoid the coming sodomy, I threw my self forward but he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me toward his pole that was still touching my tender anus.

One push caused the cock head to pop into my rectum at once. I screamed in pain, but he kept the invasion of my rectum on. "He's fucking you raw Kai, and you are enjoying it!" Ian jeered.

"Aaaaargh, God, please stoooop, unhhhh"

"Your ass is his now Kai" Bryan called. Tala began struggling again and got a double blow from Ian and Bryan. He looked down and Bryan grabbed his face and pointed it towards me. "You're watching this, lover boy."

"Get out it hurts!" He didn't. Inch after inch his flaming spear ripped my rectum. It hurt like hell until he stopped. It was all in, I was impaled.

I couldn't breath. The feeling was so deep I thought he would come out through my throat. He then pulled out until only the head was in and shoved it again rapidly. I squealed like a wounded animal and tears started rolling down my cheeks. He grabbed my shoulders and started increasing his pace. This had nothing to do with love or even fucking. This was pure torture.

Meanwhile, he began hitting my prostate and my cock became unwillingly rock hard as well.

"See how much he enjoys it Tala? He's even getting hard. Maybe if he's a good boy I'll have Spencer take care of it. Or maybe I'll let you do it." Voltaire mused to himself. I dared a glance at Tala and my heart broke. His face had become bloody and bruised and I guessed that Bryan and Ian had hit him a few times for fun. But his eyes….unlike their usual bright blue eyes, these were dull and lifeless, and showed the look of a broken soul.

I knew I wasn't enjoying myself, it was purely organic. The intense fucking lasted a lot, quite a lot. After a while I stopped even making a sound. That turned him on even more. "So you love it, don't you Kai?" he hissed. "I am making a man out of you. I wanted to do this ever since the last time. And now I am finally ripping you apart, again."

Suddenly he pulled out of my torn ass and turned me around on the bed. He straddled me on the chest pointed on my tear-filled face and started cumming like a river. "This is my present for you." he grunted as he kept shooting on my face. "Take it as a man. "

After he finished, my face was completely covered. Spencer laughed, took out a camera and took pictures of my cum soaked face and my ripped ass. "Just a souvenir for our personal use" Boris and Voltaire laughed. Everyone in the room continued to laugh until Voltaire began speaking. "Get him up; he's taking a trip to Bryan's room."

"No!" Tala called, beginning to struggle once more, but was silenced when Voltaire hit him in the ribs with the top part of his cane.

"I think it will be necessary to beat him Boris."

"I don't think so, sir, beatings won't do anything to him anymore. I think we should take him with us." Boris replied, gaining a smirk from the old man.

"You twisted bastards!" Tala coughed out, blood running down his chin and onto his bare chest. He was suddenly hit with the cane again, but to the temple, and he became unconscious.

I prayed to any God who would listen. Please let Tala remain like that until it's all over. Please.

Three guards strolled over to me and unshackled me, before one slung me over his shoulder and carried me to Bryan's room. The other two were dragging Talas prone form through the halls and when we arrived in Bryan's room he was tossed onto the bed and shackled while I was chained to a wall. Bryan walked over and in his hand he held a whip.

"Taste my whip bitch!" Bryan yelled, as his whip struck my back. A searing pain struck my entire body, I jumped forward, throwing my body onto the wall, yet I stayed in place, hanging from the shackles above. I let out an animal scream, and started doing what I knew Bryan wanted me to do, begging, begging for mercy, promising obedience. He struck me again, and again and again. I screamed, and I begged, then I screamed some more, and begged even harder. Everyone except the unconscious Tala was laughing and enjoying the show.

Once Bryan was finished I was just a piece of bruised, tortured meat hanging from the shackles above. Unable to move, unable to speak, unable to beg, unable to cry. After a few minutes he un-cuffed me and threw my bleeding body onto the centre of the room.

Still gasping for air, I opened my eyes and saw Bryan standing over me. With one move, he removed his pants, showing me his erect manhood. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head up, my mouth facing his cock.


As I opened my mouth he shoved his manhood in my mouth and began pumping, so far Bryan is being gentle, I can breathe. I knew my destiny depended on pleasing him, and pleasing him like he had never been pleased before. I sucked with all my might, my tongue whipping the corona of his penis. He started thrusting deeper into my mouth, I was almost gagging, but I sucked even harder.

"My obedient bitch… good… yeah, suck harder bitch…" Bryan exclaimed between his moans of pleasure. He began forcing his cock deep into me, I was gagging, but I knew I had no other choice but to comply. I was in luck; soon the blow-job began boring him. He pulled out his swollen manhood out of my mouth. Finally I got a chance to catch my breath, but not long.

Immediately he grabbed my hair and threw me down on the floor, head down, and butt up. I knew I should be able to handle whatever Bryan was gonna go, anything is better than the whip. Or so I thought. As he lowered himself onto my back, his sweaty body lying on my bleeding back, my back started burning, I was convulsing in pain, screaming from the bottom of my lungs as my tortured back burned from his salty sweat.

He laughed and pushed my buttocks apart. His engorged member touched my anus and then forcefully slid all the way in. I was screaming, but not because of my ass, my back were hurting worse and worse, the pain in my ass was good in a way, it kept my mind away from my back. He was humping me and moaning. I screamed, I begged and I cried. I was broken, bruised and defeated, and I didn't even fight, I couldn't even think about it, I was to suffer.

Finally, with a loud moan of pleasure Bryan filled my ass with his juices. As he moved off me I was relieved as the pain began to ease. He threw me away from him and towards the five guards in the room.

"I have had enough fun with him. I'm going to play with Tala now. Keep an eye on him." Bryan said to the guards in the room and walked over to Tala grinning. I looked up and saw the five strong tall men, their faces covered with old scars and knew I couldn't get away. Two were Russian, two I'd say were German, and one from Pakistan.

I looked over at Tala and saw Bryan walk over to him. "Hey Tala. I've had Kai. Now it's your turn." He said while stroking his face. I didn't know why but I felt a surge of jealousy course through my body. Or I did until Tala spat in Bryans face. "Bitch!" Bryan growled and punched Tala hard, causing his head to fall backwards and make it crack off the wall. Tala groaned. "We're not done yet Tala." Bryan purred, before thrusting himself into Talas ass.

Tala yelped but didn't scream. Kai would have laughed if this hadn't been so horrible. Tala was too stubborn to cry out. Or was he just too proud to scream? Kai found that Tala was a conundrum. He was proud enough not to scream but he had still raped him. But then, I wouldn't want Tala to be beaten just for defending me, only to have it happen anyway.

The next thing I knew Bryan yelled animalistic like as he came and I was brought out of my daze. I guessed I had missed around ten minutes of time by just thinking. I looked at Tala and I was surprised to see a small smile on his face. Tala was unshackled and thrown to the ground. He turned to me and I could see that while raping him, Bryan had also attacked him. "You ok Kai?" he asked weakly. I nodded and he sighed. "I was worried you passed out there." I got a sudden rush of happiness as I realised someone had cared for me even though he was being attacked, but that moment was short lived as Boris and Voltaire walked in.

"Well Kai, one more room to go before we leave you alone. But you on the other hand Tala, you have two more rooms. Boris' room as well as Ian's. You have become soft and I decided to take the liberty of punishing you myself as well Boris."

Tala looked up, his face covered in red marks and bruises. He looked Voltaire straight in the eye, then spat at him, the blob of saliva sticking to my proud grandfather's right cheek. Boris was stunned, as were the guards, and Bryan was the first to react, by kicking Tala in the ribs, then when he bent over elbowing him on the back of the neck. Not enough to knock him out, just enough to make him dizzy.

"You'll pay for that, boy." Voltaire said, using a part of Boris' jacket to wipe the saliva from his face. He turned to me "Take him to Ian's room. Kai, you are going to be re-formed."

I was once again hauled to my feet and dragged to the next room. This was the worst part, as I always knew, no matter what I said, I would cry no matter what. I looked over to Tala and noticed that he was almost passing into unconsciousness again. He's bleeding a lot and it's getting to the point where he's running low. Apparently Voltaire noticed this.

"Boris, I want this one to be wide awake for his punishment. Get him to the med bay and pump some cloned blood into him."

"But Sir, the cloned blood…" Boris didn't get too far before my `grandfather' cut him off.

"Is faster to take effect. Real blood is too expensive, plus traitors do not deserve real blood. Now, get it done." He growled. Boris nodded and told the guards to take him away. I was pushed out the door and down a dimly lit hall before I got to see what happened to Tala. But I was thankful he didn't have to witness this.

I was roughly shoved into a wall, my face getting scraped by the rough brick walls and I can swear I felt a drip of something running down my lower cheek. Wither it was Spencer's cum, my sweat, my blood, or maybe even my tears, I don't know. I looked to my side and saw Bryan and Spencer sitting on Ian's bed, while Ian had walked into a closet. I knew what was in there. I got dealt a blow to the kidneys and was told not to move by the guard holding me. Voltaire and Boris entered the room, and sat down in two chairs beside the closet.

I gulped as Ian first walked out, carrying Sounds, a Super Intruder an Enema, a CBT and a Wartenburg Wheel. I heard Bryan snicker. "Don't worry Kai, it won't hurt…much."

I looked over to Ian to see him re-entering his closet, before coming out with another handful of `goodies'. A Cupping set, a Straight Razor, an LCC a FM8…I didn't get to see anymore as a leather hood was placed over my face and quickly locked. "No peeking." I heard Ian say before the sound of many metal devices `clinking' together. Out of them all I hate the Wartenburg Wheel the most. It's like a pizza cutter, although sharper and smaller, used to test the nerves. I know that's not why Ian has it.

I felt a prick in my neck and twisted, only to find my head was clamped in an iron tight grip. I suddenly felt very weak, then light headed. Then I felt as though I was floating. That feeling disappeared quickly as I felt the Enema being roughly pushed into my abused asshole. I groaned as I felt myself being filled with a liquid. Whatever it was, I didn't know. I hated this. They would degrade me with this, by making me do something only an infant could get away with. A `plop' sound informed me it had been removed. What I didn't expect was the handcuffs to be removed and I fell to the floor in an ungracious heap.

I knew what would happen next. I would feel like I had to go shit. And after a few slow long seconds, the feeling arrived. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it in, but I was going to try my hardest.

"If you can't take it Kai, you can always just let it out." Spencer called from his spot on the bed.

"Never! I…won't…do…it…never!" I yelled at him, clenching my anal ring. I felt the liquid shift and massage my insides, making it harder to keep my ass ring closed.

"Don't be shy now Kai let it out." Bryan chuckled. Can't let it…

"Holding it in? If you don't go you'll make yourself sick." Boris added. I gasped and flinched as I felt someone begin to run their finger over my ring. I shuddered, as he continued to rub until little drips of the liquid came out and ran down my thigh, I tried to move I crawled a few paces, before it all erupted from my ass like lava from a volcano.

"What the fuck do you say whore? You just ruined my floor!" Ian yelled kicking me in the side.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I received a harder kick in my side. "I'm sorry" I gasped a bit louder, the air being knocked out of my lungs.

"WHAT?!" Ian roared, kicking me harder in the side when I heard I snap, I cried out.

"I'm sorry!!" my arms found their way around my sides and wrapped around them, in an attempt to protect them. In the end, I knew it would be futile. I felt someone touch the top of the hood. I was thrown to the ground and Ian stepped on my neck. I suddenly found it very hard to breathe.

"You wanna get up? Well if you wanna get up, you have to do a little something for me. Here you see that?" he asked, lifting his boot from my body and putting it in my face. "You see that boot? I want you to lick it." He pressed his heel into my throat. "Go on!" I knew it's the only thing I could do, unless I wanted to suffocate. So I opened my mouth and slowly began to slide my red half mile yazzica out to lick the dirty army boot.

"And again!" Bryan barked from the corner while Spencer was snickering. The horrible killing sickness had whooshed up and turned the like joy of battle into a feeling I was going to be sick.

"Enough of that." Voltaire's voice boomed, making Ian flinch. I felt Ian's boot being removed from my chest and Ian called the guards over and told them to pick me up. I was hauled to my feet and strapped to a device that kept my arms apart and feet apart. A Sebastian's Spreader Bar most likely.

"Get ready." Bryan called, before I heard a `whooshing' sound, then a crack as a whip landed square on my naked back. There was more than one impact, so it had to be a Nine Tails whip. I'd had this before. Another blow fell and landed across my shoulder blades and the fronts of my arms as it curled around my body. I clenched my teeth to stop myself from making any noise.

When Ian finally stopped I had lost count of the number of lashes, and I had also lost my voice from my screams. I shuddered when I felt a tongue running up the fresh welts and cuts the whip had left. I didn't need to guess whose tongue it was. Ian. He was the sadist of the `family'. Bryan was the beater, and Spencer was the savage. Tala was the remorseful one, and I was the weak one. I felt the hood being removed from my face and was welcomed with darkness and unnerving silence.

I pulled my body away when something cold was pressed onto one of the welts. I felt it burst and cried out in pain, two liquidated crystals falling from my eyes. How long they stayed so pure I didn't know, but I did know I had some blood on my face thanks to some `accidents' with the whip.

I felt the thing being pulled away from my back and heard Bryan saying thanks. For what? I turned to Bryan and saw him holding a silver goblet. "Cheers!" he mocked, holding the goblet up, before sipping from it. I realised what he was drinking. My blood. My pain. My torture. My life. The only thing I thought I had left to myself. I felt Ian pressing another goblet against my back, and bursting another welt. He then passed the silver goblet to Spencer.

He repeated this process for himself and the guards, before taking a gold goblet, and a razor. He then proceeded to cut open a welt, and letting it fill the golden goblet before handing it to Boris. He repeated this process with another golden goblet, although this one was studded with Sapphires. My family gemstone. He then took another goblet and pressed it to a welt, before filling it.

Oh God, please don't let them make me drink that. Please, don't make me drink my sin. Ian toddled over to his desk and placed it there. If I was willing to waste oxygen, I would have sighed. While he was there he picked up the Sounds set. I gulped. This would definitely hurt.

I was stunned when Ian didn't move from the table. Then I realised he was just toying with me. Or I thought that, until I saw him putting an 18mm Sound in a mini-freezer. He then opened a drawer and scrambled around for something. Bryan was having the time of his life, I could tell just by the fact he was smiling. Spencer looked rather bored.

"Hurry it up Ian!" he shouted. Ian turned around and rolled his eyes.

"These things take time muscles!" Ian called back, using his nickname for the giant. He smirked when he pulled out a lighter and a Bunsen burner. "Excellent." He lit the BB and used a set of pliers to hold the Sound over the flame. He did this for five minutes. Five minutes seemed like an eternity, and I could feel hyperactive butterflies flying around in my gut. "All done." He announced, breaking the silence.

He turned off the Bunsen and came over to me, Sounds still grasped in the pliers. He had also grasped the Super Intruder in his other hand. I felt myself being hauled to my feet and saw Bryan and Spencer holding me up. Then I felt something thick and cold being shoved up my anus.

Ian looked up with a wicked smile. "Cold? Don't worry, it's about to get warmer." I felt the S.I open up and my ass was being stretched to its limit. Then I heard a hiss, and screamed.

As soon as Ian has placed the Sound inside me, it had hit one of my inner walls and caused a burn on the inside. He then began turning and moving it, sending it deeper and deeper, scalding my insides. I cried out again when he hit my prostate. Ian pressed harder onto my pleasure spot and I felt more tears running down my cheeks.

"Look at the little baby!" one guard muttered.

"Can't even handle a bit of pain." Accused another.

"What a wuss." A third said.

At that moment I felt more humiliated than ever before. "What do you want Kai? Do you want me to take this out? Or do you want me to see how far it can go?" the Sound itself was around a foot long, and I knew I couldn't take twelve inches of burning hot steel inserted into my ass.

"I want it out." I mutter.

"What?" Ian asked. "I didn't hear you."

"I want it out!" I scream. Ian smirked.

"Too bad." And with that he pushed up savagely, impaling me onto the Sound, with only perhaps a centimetre left outside. Ian roughly yanked it out, then tossed it into a disposal bin. He then walked away and came back with the cold Sound clutched in his gloved hands.

He nodded to Bryan and smirked, winking at Spencer. Spencer grabbed my cheeks and pushed inwards, forcing me to open my mouth. Ian took this opportunity and placed the freezing steel on my tongue. I would have cried out if I could, but with a rod of steel freezing your tongue, it's pretty difficult. Ian then grinned and ripped it out, a warm tangy taste replacing the freezing feeling I felt moments before. But then I felt as if my tongue was being stung by a thousand wasps at once. Without the skin the blood was stinging the muscle and nerves. I groaned in pain.

"Come on now boys, we don't have all night. We do have to punish Tala soon." Voltaire exclaimed. Ian nodded and walked back over to the table. He grabbed his favourite toy. The Wartenburg Wheel. He walked over and placed the spiky circle on my chest. He then pushed in and I gasped. Trickles of blood began to run down my chest and Ian leaned down and licked them, sending shivers up my spine. He then pulled the WW down the line of my chest, making more droplets of blood fall, although this time Bryan licked it. I just then realised, Bryan had let me go and Spencer was holding me. Ian removed his hand from the handle and turned to Bryan.

"Would you like to try?" he asked in his most polite voice. He still sounded like a snake. Bryan smiled and took the handle in his hand.

"Thank you." Before roughly pulling it down to my stomach. I growled, and felt myself being slapped across the face. "Silence, whore!" Bryan snapped, and pushed in the Wartenburg Wheel for emphasis. I clamped my mouth closed. "That's better." Bryan said pulling out the WW. He then handed it back to Ian who placed it next to my limp member. He grasped a hand around it and began to stroke, and much to my chagrin, my member began to twitch and become hard.

When it was its full size he began to run the Wartenburg Wheel from base to tip. I moaned. If used right this thing could make sex very enjoyable. It was made to test the nerves. And boy was it testing my nerves. I cried out when I felt something connect with my nipple. I looked down and saw Bryan had attached an alligator clip to each nipple. A small trickle of blood fell from each. I followed the small wire that was attached and saw it led to a small black box. Oh crap…

Before I had time to react, a volt of electricity was sent up my body. It felt tingly, but painful. This continued for thirty seconds, before being shut off. I noticed my nipples had begun to bleed. I gulped. Then it began again. I heard Ian laughing, as well as Bryan and Spencer. I looked to my grandfather and saw a smile gracing his lips, where Boris was just looking at me as if in a trance. Then I noticed the bulge in his trousers. This treatment went on for half an hour before Boris ordered they change the torture.

Ian walked away and came back with the CBT. He placed my cock inside and began tightening the vice like instrument. The Cock and Ball Crusher. Also known as CBT. I came back to reality when I felt my cock swell. Ian dropped the CBT and stood back to admire his work. I looked down and saw my balls were beginning to turn blue. Voltaire stood from his chair and stood in front of me. He extended his hand and began to stroke my rigid cock.

I didn't want to but I felt myself coming closer to the edge but not being able to throw myself over. Then I realised what they wanted my to do, but in my current state, I couldn't even say no. I could only say one word. "Please!"

"Hm?" Voltaire asked nonchalantly, "please what?"

"Please, release me."

"Hm, I could, but then you'd have to do something for me."

"Anything" I gasp.

"I wanna fuck you senseless, do you agree?" he asks, rubbing a finger over my tip. I moaned. "I'll take that as I yes" he answered, and ordered Ian to remove my cage. He then began to stroke me roughly, but I didn't complain. Neither did he even when I shot my load all over his robes.

Through half lidded eyes I saw Voltaire smiling evilly. "Now Kai, clean up the mess you made, you bad boy." He says, punching me in the nose. I realised he was treating me like a dog! I spat at him, hitting him in the face. His smile disappeared and was replaced by a frown. He punched me square in the jaw and pushed my face down his robes. "Clean it up!" he ordered.

I had been humiliated enough tonight, why not just get it over with now? I relented, his vice like grip on my neck making the muscles cramp, and licked my own cum. Voltaire chuckled and I heard the remaining Demolition Boys snicker.

When I'd finished he pulled my face up to meet his. And since he was a good head taller than me, I was almost in the air. "And your spit." He ordered. I licked the spit and he threw me to the floor, face down. As I tried to sit up he pinned my kneecaps to the floor with his, and began undressing himself.

Boris walked over and kneeled down in front of me. He leaned into my ear. "You're going to love this Kai." He whispered before pushing his lips onto mine and forcing his tongue into my unwilling mouth. "Sir, may I help you with him?" Boris asked, his erection showing clearly through his pants. Voltaire nodded and continued to remove his clothing. I gasped in shock at how hard he was.

His dick was bouncing around and was very strained. I felt Voltaire place his member at my entrance. I took in a gulp of air as he entered me. But that wasn't the end of it, Boris shoved his member into my mouth at the same time. If I moved backwards I was impaled, if I moved forward I would hurl. I was trapped.

Voltaire pushed himself deeper slowly, inch by inch, and he did it because he knew I was hurting, and instead of getting the pain over with quickly by entering me fast, he's doing it slowly. I growl and received a kick in the face. I can feel my eye swelling and turned to see who had given me the kick. I looked up into the pale lavender eyes of Bryan. I turned to my left to see Ian and Spencer on my other side. I gulped, and began gagging seeing how Boris' dick filled my mouth. Boris moaned and pushed in further, cutting off my oxygen supply, so I knew what I had to do.

I pushed myself backwards full force onto my grandfathers cock, groaning in pain, and Boris moaned again. The moans must be causing vibrations. Behind me I felt Voltaire shift, before leaning over my aching back and put his face next to my ear. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his eyes flash and darken with lust. "I forgot how tight you were." He whispered, before capturing my earlobe in his mouth, and pulling out a little. Boris did the same before both men slammed into me full force.

My insides felt as if they were an accordion, being pushed and pulled apart. Boris turned his head to the three Demolition Boys, "Boys, do what we planned." He grunted, forcing his cock deeper inside my throat. I felt my grandfathers pace quicken, and Boris' dick twitched.

The room was suddenly filled with the noise of zippers opening. I looked around, seeing all the D-Boys begin to masturbate. Voltaire grabbed my hips and started slamming inside me, every grunt, every moan, every slap his ball sack made on my thighs was like an explosion in the silence. I felt my grandfather's dick twitch before he pulled out of me, and masturbated. I felt the same with Boris and he copied his master's actions. I suddenly felt a shower and heard the groans of everyone in the room, minus the guards, who had mysteriously disappeared. I could tell what had happened. I had been given a cum shower.

I heard all the zippers closing and I fell to the floor, having no energy left in my body.

"Pick him up!" I heard Boris snap at one of the boys, and when I felt myself being lifted into someone's arms, I looked up and saw the blue eyes of Spencer. I whimpered. He snickered. "Take him to my room."

Spencer carried me through the halls, and I was thankful that the Abbey made sure all pupils were in bed by ten pm. I saw Boris' door and Spencer practically kicked it open then carried me to a chair, where he shackled me.

"I thought it was over!" I cried. Spacer turned to me, his face twisted into a cruel smirk.

"It's not. For Tala anyway." I gasped. I had forgotten all about him! I tried to move when Boris and Voltaire entered the room, the prone form of Tala being dragged behind them by the guards, although there were only two of them now. I looked and saw Ian and Bryan come in, then they sat on the lavish navy couch that adorned one side of the room and Spencer joined them. I noticed Ian was carrying the goblet from earlier, why was he carrying it around? Was he saving it for later?

Tala was shackled to the bench which was opposite me, and I saw him begin to wake up. His blue eyed blinked blurrily, and then he slowly remembered where he was. His eyes shot around, and rested on me. He sighed, and tried to move, only to realise he was shackled. Boris sat by my side as Voltaire walked over to Tala and began undressing. I called out but was ignored.

"Kai, you're `friend' is about to become one of us again." Boris said smirking, as my grandfather massaged Talas cheek. Tala turned away, as futile as the act was. Voltaire then began to kiss down Talas chest. Tala began to wriggle and try to squirm away from the touch, but a sharp bite from Voltaire told him to lie still. "Hm, Kai, you would love to do that wouldn't you?" Boris teased, kissing my neck.

I began nodding, but when I realised what I was doing I stopped and replied with a shaky no. Voltaire bit Talas neck hard, drawing blood. I could tell by the way he was now lapping at the boys neck and by the gasp of pain Tala let escape from his lips. Voltaire then roughly entered Tala, causing the boy to try to move up the bed, only to be pushed back down by Spencer. Tala cried out.

I felt Boris hand moving in time with Voltaire's violent thrusts. "Kai, just imagine yourself, fucking Tala, that is what you want. Imagine thrusting in and out of that tight ass, drawing closer to what you want." I felt the orgasm building deep in my stomach as my grandfather got even more violent, slapping and punching Tala in random places. "Imagine hearing him cry out, as your hands connect with his skin."

"Hoc!" I heard Tala cry. He didn't want me to think of what Boris was saying, but I couldn't help it.

I saw Ian toddle over to Voltaire and hand him the Straight Razor from earlier. I watched as he cut along the wound that had been stitched up while Tala had been down at the Med Bay. "Imagine causing him to bleed for you, to see the fiery liquid go all over his abdomen, matching the way his hair hangs over his face with the sweat of your actions."

An image of myself doing this to Tala came into my mind and I felt myself becoming severely aroused by it. But then I saw it the way it was happening, and quickly the orgasm was replaced by a feeling of nausea, but as quickly as it came, it passed.

"Imagine your seed suddenly bursting out of you and going into Tala, then biting his neck, marking him as yours forever." I heard Voltaire scream as a came, filling Tala with his seed. I came after, the image rolling over in my mind. A voice in my head was screaming at me.

`He's your friend, he has protected you so many times, and now you imagine treating him the way you and he have been treated. You are a sadistic bastard, just like them. You sicken me.' Then the voice left.

I looked over at Tala, and saw him curl as much as he could, tears running down his face. He looked at me and I could see in his eyes…hate? No…not hate…disappointment? I looked again and saw it. It was disappointment. He was disappointed that I had enjoyed what Boris was telling me. I suddenly felt that same disappointment.

"Well, that was entertaining. Now Kai, I can make that little fantasy of your reality, all you have to do is agree to become a part of our experiment. You know, become a cyborg."

I heard Bryan and Ian and Spencer hiss in the background "Join us Kai." In truth I found it very creepy. I looked over to Tala again to see he had passed out. Or so the others thought, I could see he was pretending to have passed out, as his eyebrows were a little bit to scrunched and tears kept falling from behind the eyes.

"What will become of Tala?" I asked, trying to keep my voice cold, as I had formulated a plan.

"Well, I was going to give him to Boris as a bed warmer, but what would you like to do with him?" Voltaire asked thoughtfully, rubbing under his chin with his index finger.

"I would like him to be my own personal bed warmer." I said, smirking. Boris' smile fell when Voltaire agreed. I called over the guard and told him to pick Tala up and take him to my room. I turned to my grandfather and gave a nod of farewell, when he spoke up again.

"You will report to lab 3 first thing in the morning Kai, for your enhancements. I hope you enjoy your night my grandson." I turned away and walked to my room, the guard ahead of me. I felt disgusted, and hoped Tala would forgive me. I needed to get him out of here before I got my `enhancements' or all would be lost.

~~~~~

Faith: Ok, lotsa lemons for ya. Now, I wrote the Spencer scene first, then the beginning of the Bryan scene second, and by the time I'd done that I was very tired, so forgive the difference in standard of the scenes. R&R please since I spent and worked so hard on this. The more you review, the faster I write ^_^, bye.