Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Nice to meet you Big Brother ❯ The Calls ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ok, Thank you for the OC, for Jake, Isabell. And I also want to thank those who have already reviewed. so thanks, and this chapter is for you..
Also,
DISCLAIMER: I own nothing, but seven of the OCs. Natasha belongs to Isabell.
Read and Review.
I have to have five reviews, before I update the next chapter.
See you later peoples!! ^.^

Chapter One
The Call



(Phone Rings)
"Hello, Morgan's residents, Nicky speaking, how can I help you?"
"Hello Nicky, it's Morgan David, I call because we have found a long- lost relative."
"Huh? You did? That's great, wonderful! What relative did you find?"
"Well, we found your brother."
"No way, my big brother?!"
"Yes. I have talked to him, and he says he want to meet you, it just so happens he's coming to Japan, for an up coming tournament."
"So he blades, that's awsome! I can't wait! I finally get to see big brother again."
"Yes, your big brother, Spencer, will be meeting you at nine a.m. next Friday."
"Thank you Miss Morgan."
"Your welcome Nicky, Good- bye."
"Yeah, Good- Bye."
(End Phone Call)
'One more week, and I get to meet my big bro again.' Nicky thought.
' Mistress, you should go to bed, you have a lot of work to do tomorrow, to be ready for the tournment.'
'Ok, Shen- long. Good- night.' Nicky said, and put her blade on a night stand, in a big baby- blue colored room, with a light purple covered, Queen size bed, blue and purple checkered carpet, a lab top and big T.V., with PS2, VCR, and DVD player, also an Audio OX CD player.
After putting down her blade, she changed into silk blue pajama pants, that have frogs on them, and a sleeveless black shirt.
"Bed, Sweet, Bed." she said, asleep before her head hit the pillow.
-Earlier this morning-
-Blitzkrieg Boys POV-
"SPENCER PHONE!!" bellowed Ian.
"IAN. SHUT- UP!" Bryan yelled back.
"Who is it Ian?" Spencer asked, while walking down the stairs.
"Hang on, I'll ask." Ian said, before speaking into the phone, "Who is this?"
"..."
Ian nodded, "Ok. Spencer, she said her name is Morgan David, from Foster Care."
"Foster Care?" Spencer questioned, raising an eyebrow.
Ian nodded and handed the phone to him, and left to bother Bryan.
"Hello." Spencer said.
"....."
"WHAT?!" Spencer said/shouted causing the others to come out in the hall and watch him.
"......"
"Yeah. Of course I want to meet her."
"........."
"My friends and I are coming to Japan in about a week, for a beyblade tournament. I'd like to meet her than."
"........"
"Yeah."
"........"
"Bye." Spencer said, and hung up the phone, looking at it.
"Who was it?" Bryan questioned.
"Morgan David of Japan Foster Care."
"Why would she be calling you?" Tala asked.
"I have a little sister, who's been living in foster care." Spencer said, sitting down in a chair.
"Whoa! How old is she?"Ian asked getting in Spencer's face.
"She's 13."
"Cool! Finally, someone my age."
"You going to meet her in Japan?" Bryan asked.
Spencer nodded.
Tala sighed, "Come on, let's go practice for a while, to clear our minds."
The other three nodded getting up and following Tala to the Gym in their house, for a lot of practice.