Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of the Past ❯ Answers for Questions ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Answers for Questions

As Kai got back to Tyson's house, the others were looking at him curiously. "And where were you?" asked Tyson, hands placed on his hips. Kai just looked at him, and shrugged. Ray looked down and noticed the launcher in Kai's hands.

"Isn't that Iz's?" asked Ray, eye brow raised. Kai glared at Ray for a second.

"Yea, she gave it to me."

"But you don't need a-" started Max, but remembered when Ishizu dropped Kai's at that island. "Oh. How is she?"

"Fine." Hilary's eye brow rose as she looked towards Ray. Ray looked at her with one of those 'Don't bring it up' glares.

"GUYS!" cried Kenny running towards them.

"What's with the rush?" asked Ray.

"What are they out of those burgers down-" started Tyson, until Hilary gutted him, with a smile. Kenny rested for a second, before opening up Dizzi.

"I just got an email from Max's mom. I sent her an email yesterday and asked her to do a little research for me."

"What was the research about?" asked Tyson, rubbing his stomach and leaning forward towards the screen, as everyone else did.

"Well, we asked her if she knew anything about that 'ancient bit beast' that those Blade Wraiths were going on off about, and boy was that file big," stated Kenny.

"YOU think it's big!" cried out Dizzi. "It's slowly down my hard drive here chief."

"Well, what is it?" asked Ray.

"Don't leave us hanging?" cried Max.

"Ok, take a good look, and what do you see on the screen?" asked Dizzi as she popped up the file. On it was a desert, and a bunch of sand.

"Sand, sand, and more sand," stated Tyson.

"Well, keep looking." The picture moved across a desert for a little bit and then come upon a set of ruins. Then the screen inched forward towards these ruins, and moved them through the battered stones and crumbling walls. It was until they got to a stone that was standing 30 feet tall. It was like a wall that encased in a waning moon. There were scattered bits of rock that was engraved, and there was a lowered section in the center of the circle. Then the screen zoomed into the lingering rock behind them, the only thing that seemed to have survived. The rock was carved, and the pattern on it was of a dragon, a HUGE dragon, with fire blowing out of its nares, and even a light aura was carved around it. Its eye was like the typical etching of an Egyptian eye, glaring down at them. But in the four corners around it, and in the center directly bellow the massive dragon, where five creatures. Another dragon in the top right, a bird in the top left, a tiger on the bottom right, a turtle on the bottom left, and in the bottom center was something that looked like a griffon, with a circled area underneath it that was missing. Every gasped as they could depict that it was their bit beasts marked into the stone.

"WHAT THE!" cried Tyson.

"Are those are our bit beasts?" asked Kai. Kenny nodded.

"You remember that little tale from Ozuma about how the four sacred bit beasts' did not want to be sealed? Well there seems to be more to it. Its almost like they couldn't be put back period-" started Kenny.

"But the Saint Shields did get Driger for a minute," reminded Hilary. Ray frowned.

"Yes, but just listen, there is a LOT more to this than what you think. You see, there was a reason that they were called the Sacred Spirits. You see at the beginning of time, there were many of these spirits that lived amongst the people, and it wasn't until the time of the Egyptians that they were able to try and harness them. So every bit beast, not counting the made up ones, was at one times contained by the people. And there was just this one spirit that no one could control," stated Dizzi.

"I'm guessing that that Spirit was the big dragon on the stone tab," stated Ray.

"You nailed it," declared Dizzi. "You see, this Spirit was called Alem the Sky Dragon was just way to powerful for anyone to contain. Some of the people claim that it was the first Spirit ever, and that all our bit beasts came from it some how. Alem was also to almost have destroyed the world with its sheer power, when the Egyptians first discovered it. Well, you figure that they would leave it alone."

"Well no duh, that much power is just corruptive," stated Hilary. The others nodded. Dizzi sighed.

"If only they could have seen your vision. Well the pharaoh wanted it badly, that he had hundreds of men and their Spirits go and capture it. Sad to say that all those bit beasts were crushed and destroyed forever. The battles were long and endless as one by one the Spirits and their handlers dropped to their death. In the end, it was left to five bit beasts."

"Dragoon."

"Draceil."

"Dranzer."

"Driger."

"Ra," stated Hilary for Iz.

"Well, they some how managed to wear down Alem enough to get him into the pharaoh's staff. Alem was almost ashamed that those five bit beasts, his children, were forced and able to drain and contain him. Those five warriors were praised for a few minutes, but forgotten quickly as the pharaoh went on a rampage with his new weapon. When a war broke out in Egypt, the pharaoh would summon his powerful spirit and the opponents were conquered in a matter of seconds."

"That sounds so horrible!" cried Hilary. "To think someone actually did that to the poor bit beast!" The others nodded.

"Well, you'll be happy to hear that the spirit grew restless with the pharaoh, Alem had a mind of its own. During its last battle, the ground shook and the earth parted, the Nile rose rapidly and floods grew vastly. Deadly storms covered the skies, and it seemed like the Apocalypse was here. Alem had gotten away from the pharaoh, and was turning on him. The pharaoh only used the spirit for bad, and now it was coming back at him, which ultimately killed the pharaoh. Alem was in rage of his work, that the spirit went on a rampage, and the world seemed to be ending. Who could blame that big guy for being so confused at what had happened to him! But luckily a group of Egyptians were able to capture and contain the powerful spirit with the help of their own sacred spirits, it happened to be those same five spirits, and another round of Spirits who perished. It took over one hundred men to contain Alem, until they got to an Egyptian sorceress. She was able to insert the spirit in a secret location, a large carving of the spirit on the wall of the pharaoh's pyramid, which collapsed many years later, but ruins are left of it, and some where in those ruins is the spirit. She also gave the impression of the five bit beasts who were able to contain him. The sorceress told the men that one day Alem will escape from the prison, the spirits too power to be contained forever, but has the chance to turn to the side of good. She saw a vision of two different bands of people fighting to be the first to get to the Ancient Spirit as soon at it would start to break free. If it is shown the respect and kindness it could be settled and rested for eternity, then the world will remain at peace with the spirit. But if the sacred spirit fell into the wrong hands, it could be the end of the world," finished Dizzi.

"I just love the ending," mumbled Ray sarcastically.

"But it kinda of does make sense on how special our bit beasts are, and how they were able to stay away from Ozuma's ancestors. They have unfinished business. They have to keep Alem from getting away and into the wrong hands!" stated Tyson.

"If Tyson gets it, then I'm sure anyone else with a brain does," joked Max.

"And I have a feeling that Dr. Zagart and Dr. Kay have teamed up again to get Alem. Who knows what havoc they could bring," declared Kenny.

"They could turn Zeo into a real boy," stated Tyson, thinking of his good friend.

"But what else?" asked Kenny, rhetorically. "They could do anything they wanted!"

"And that's why we have to get there before they do," declared Ray. "Does Mr. Dickenson know about this?" Kenny nodded.

"Yes, I asked Judy to send him the file, and I just got an email from him that our plane leaves in an hour for Cairo, Egypt." Everyone jumped up.

"ACK!" cried Hilary, and ran towards her house. "I need to pack in ONE HOUR!" The guys shook their heads as Hilary ran out. The others went into the house to start the packing, of their own few things.

"What are you guys up to?" asked a voice from the doorway. Everyone looked up and saw Ozuma.

"Hey, Ozuma. We're on our way to Egypt to stop some mad scientists from taking over the world!" cried out Tyson. Ozuma eyed him strangely and looked at the others.

"Maybe I should explain," stated Kenny. He gave Ozuma the story in a nut shell, exnay the part about their bit beasts. Ozuma nodded. "So we're off like now." As if on cue, Hilary ran in with her backpack.

"You all going?" asked Ozuma. They all nodded. "What about Ishizu?" They paused and looked at each other. "Does she even know about this?" Tyson shook his head no.

"I think it would be best if we didn't tell her," stated Tyson. "She needs to get better." Ray nodded.

"I probably wouldn't be good for her to go running off with us, especially with her leg," declared Tyson. Ozuma sighed and shrugged.

"Whatever."

"Come on our plane is leaving," stated Hilary. The others nodded, and followed her out the door. Kai was last and stopped by Ozuma.

"You should probably let her know as soon as you can get to her," he stated. "You shouldn't leave your sister hanging." Ozuma's eyes popped open as they heard Max screaming Kai's name and he ran out.

Ozuma ran out and towards the hospital. Making it to Iz's room, he ran in and told them her all about the Scientists, Alem, and the Blade Breakers leaving them. Ishizu was happy to have her normal clothes back on, but with the news...

"WHAT!" she shouted. "HOW IN THE HELL COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME!" [How could Kai?] she cried in her mind. Ozuma took a step back.

"They wanted you to stay here and get better," he replied.

"I AM FINE. WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR THEM TO SEE THAT? A SIGN ON MY FOREHEAD?!"

"Well, you haven't let any of them in your room to see you," he replied. Iz gave him a death glare.

"I'm going after them," she stated. "And there is nothing your going to do about it." Ozuma smirked.

"And how do you expect to get to Cairo?" he asked her, raising an eye. Iz turned and looked at Ra in her hands.

"You think this is going to stop me, Ozuma? I thought you knew me better?" she replied. Ozuma sighed.

Meanwhile at the hospital, there was a different van parked outside, in the back. Inside there was Dr. Kay and a few other men. All dressed in doctors and nurses uniforms. Dr. Kay fitted her wig over top of her long black hair and pinned her fake ID. She looked at the men and they all exited and walked into the hospital. Swiping in, they hid their smiles as they walked towards room 334. Opening the door, they expected to see Iz alone, and instead they noticed Ozuma.

"Um, sir, we need to do a check up on Ishizu now, would you be so kind to wait in the visitors section?" asked Dr. Kay, muffling her voice a bit. Ozuma looked at her and nodded. She did seem somewhat familiar, but Ozuma left Ishizu and went out the door. Iz looked at the doctor and her assistances. The one shut the door quietly, and another reached into his pocket.

"I thought my tests were all done," stated Iz. Dr. Kay smiled as she held out her hand, and the man put the syringe into her hand. Iz eyed it. Dr. Kay snapped her fingers, and the two men dashed towards Ishizu. She clenched Ra in her hands, as she tried to jump up and out of her bed. But the men grabbed her arms and pushed her back on the bed. Iz opened her mouth wide to let out a banshee scream, but the third man grasped her mouth and held it shut and held her head still. Dr. Kay walked over towards Iz, needle in the air, as she uncapped it.

"Well Miss Ishizu, it seems as though, you are actually some value to me. Now hold still and this won't hurt a bit..." Iz's eyes widened and she struggled to get away, taking the me for a bit of a haul. "HOLD HER DAMNIT!" They got her still for a second, the one guy pulling her head to the side. Dr. Kay drove the needle into her neck, and pressed the liquid into her body. The whites of Ishizu's eyes dominated until all that was light faded into the darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Bum-bum-bum-baaaaaaaaa... Read and Review... and give me some more suggestions if you want... cause this is going to turn out great....