Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ True Hearts ❯ Chapter one: Here it comes! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello everyone! chibi Setsuna-chan is back with another Beyblade fanfic. This time, I wish really hard, that this fanfiction will come out a little more like I want. I want this fanfic a little more darkish than the others. Lot more psychological. Of course there will be laughing times, but I want to concentrated more on a dark side. And I hope I’ll succeed. You guys can help me a lot by reviewing.


Time to begin.

“talking”
‘thinking’

Disclaimer: I do not own Bakuten Shoot Beyblade or it’s characters. I only own this plot and the characters you don’t recognise.




Chapter one : Here it comes!




“Thank you for coming! I’ve asked all representative of all media to gather here, at the BBA office to make an announcement.” stated Mr. Dickenson. “ What the BBA wants to announce is that the Beyblade World Championships will soon be underway. This year’s beyblade fighting format will also be a tag-team. The members of the tag-team will be decided as follow: people entering the tournament will be divised in two blocks, A & B, and the winners of each block will join forces as a tag-team. There will also be alternates that will be selected for each team.”
All media members were either taking notes or whispering to each other whether or not Tyson can win a fourth consecutive time.
“I thank you all for your patience and understanding! For all the bladers who will enter the competition, I wish you good luck!” added Mr. Dickenson.

Back at Tyson’ dojo, Daichi and Tyson were psyched at the announcement.
“I can’t wait to see everyone. I’ll show them that yet again, I’m the world Champ!” grinned Tyson.
“What do you mean, you’re the world champ? I’m a world champ too, you know.” piped in Daichi.
“Oh boy! These two... Guys, just make sure you make it as a tag-team, again.” replied Hilary.
“With the chief to back us up, there’s no way we’d lose.” told Daichi.
“You give me too much credit, Daichi.” blushed Kenny.

In a sophisticated facility, running through the hallways and barely dodging the scientists with a brief sorry, a young blond raced towards his teammates.
“Big news, guys! The World Championships is about to start. Isn’t it cool?” he shouted.
“Big deal, Max! We’ll definitely win this time.” replied Rick, music blasting from his radio.
“The others are still a tough competition, Rick.” added Max, while Michael and Eddie nodded.
“They are not undefeatable, blondie.”
“Emily!?” shouted Max, Rick, Michael and Eddie.
“What Emily is trying to say is that, this time, we’ll be prepared.” said Judy.

Somewhere in the vast forest of China, Ray and Mariah walked through the path.
“It’s such a beautiful day, isn’t it, Ray?”
“Yeah! It is!” he smiled at her.
“I wish moments like this one would never end.” she added.
“Moments like this?” asked Ray, getting closer to her.
“Ray?”
The nekojin wrapped his arms around her waist and lean in to kiss her. As their lips were about to touch...
“RAY! MARIAH!”
They pulled away and blushed deeply.
“Ah! There you are! Eh? What’s up? You’re both red! You’re not having a fever, are you?” asked Lee, oblivious.
“It... It’s nothing, Lee. What’s up?” replied Ray.
“I heard it on the radio, it’s the World Championships. Mr. Dickenson announced it.”
“Really? I can’t wait to face Kai, Max and especially Tyson!” said Ray, overjoyed.
“Yep... I really wish moments like earlier would never end.” whispered Mariah, still flushed and disapointed.

Sitting on a couch, Tala and Bryan smirked.
“Finally! It was about time the BBA federation brought up the World Championships.” declared Bryan.
“Yeah!” agreed Spencer, taking place at his side with his refreshment. “By the way, Tala. Where did Kai ran off to this time?”
“Who knows! Knowing him, he’s probably training somewhere.” replied the redhead.
A gust of wind reached them as the door opened. The three young men turned to look at a soaking Kai.
“Not that I care, but you’ll catch a cold if you don’t dry yourself, Kai!” said Tala.
“Hmmmph!” was the bluenette’s reply.
Bryan got up and looked at the window.
“It’s been pouring like this since this morning. How could you go out on a weather like that and not bring something to cover yourself?” he asked Kai.
“What are you, my mother?” told flatly Kai, turning away from them and towards his room.
“Whatever! Hey Kai! The World Championships are starting.” informed Bryan.
“...”
“He’s such a jerk!” said Spencer.
“Let him be. That’s just the way he is.” told Tala. “We’ll start training tomorrow. Get ready.”
“Yeah! Ok!” answered Bryan and Spencer.

Everywhere around the globe, people were getting excited for the championships. Some were eager to know who’s gonna make it and to cheer for their favorites. Others started to train and modify their beyblade. Each and every blader were aiming to become the next World Champion.


I know it ain’t much, but it is the first chapter. Don’t worry, things will get interesting starting in the next chapter.¸
Thank you for reading and I do hope you’ll review.

Yours truly, chibi Setsuna-chan