Bible Black Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Akanesuji ❯ Koga's weakness resides at Walmart ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha or Hellsing characters. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own the characters of Akanesuji/Akitasuji Akane, Smart Ass, Hizumeha, Kuza and Manatsu. If you would like to borrow them, please contact me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R or NC 17...maybe even X for violence, sex, gore and supernatural smut, hetro/bi/gay and group pairings. If you have seen it in “La Blue Girl” than you will likely see it here. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
_______
 
 
“Wrap him up, Scarlet,” Alucard said cheerfully to Akane after pulling his face away from hers. “You owe me.”
 
“It was I who subdued him,” Sesshoumaru pointed out, standing as frigid as a glacier and his tone of voice just as cool. “He belongs to me.”
 
Alucard pulled his gun out and pointed it at the wolf's brain, then over to Amy. Smiling, he shot her in the other thigh, her body contorting from the impact and scooting a foot from it's original position. “I think not. You're still on Her Majesty's island.” He trained the weapon back to Koga, knowing that Sesshoumaru was fast, and he was good...but he wasn't as fast as his custom Hellsing 454 Casull.
 
Akane's face dropped solomly and she shook her head “no” to Sesshoumaru to call him off. A deal was a deal. If this arrangement didn't go through, Alucard would kill Koga and Amy in less than a heart beat. Dislodging herself from the vampire's blood soaked sleeves, she stood above the two limp bodies and wrapped them in red ribboning from her forehead stripes. Feeling pity for the werewolf, she put tight bands over the bullet wounds big enough to stick three fingers into.
 
The vampire lifted Koga up and over his shoulder with eases and grabbed the werewolf by a wrist so that she dragged the ground. Her muzzle was bound and if she were to wake, there would be no way for her to yell out in pain. “Come, Scarlet. You have work to do.”
 
Akane stood still thinking and when she didn't follow him immediately he turned to her with a mean look. “I'm thinking...I'm thinking.... I need tools,” she said impatiently so that he would not think her reluctant.
 
The vampire smiled. Sesshoumaru would have frowned if his face wasn't stiff like plaster.
 
“Meet us at the flat, love?” she asked, putting on a coy front. “I think I'll stop by Walmart.”
 
“Walmart does not carry instruments of torture,” the man in red said, thinking her silly.
 
“But they are open all hours of the night, and they do have hammers, nails and glue.” Akane smiled and put her hands on her hips, jutting her hip knowingly. At that he nodded and disappeared down the street. As the two inuyoukai left in the other direction, clean up crews from Hellsing came and started picking up the bodies...they just knew.
 
Confident they were out of earshot of anyone and anything, Akane slipped her arm around Sesshoumaru's and said “I have a plan.”
 
The quieter dog lifted an eyebrow and looked down on the more mischievous one, knowing that it had to be something unique. She was always five steps ahead with him, so hopefully she would be five steps ahead on the vampire too. “What is it?” he inquired.
 
“Al is going to want to see me break Koga in half. Physically, mentally and spiritually... yet the deal was he has to be able to walk away and get on the plane. What is Koga's weakness?” she asked the other rhetorically, looking up into his eyes and batting hers.
 
“You're going to enjoy this aren't you?”
 
“If I don't, Alucard will know. He's psychic.”
 
They walked a few more paces and Sesshoumaru stopped hard. “You're not going to...”
 
“Oh yes....I am. Care to join me?”
 
“Never. This Sesshoumaru will never play sex games with Koga.”
 
“You want back in my life don't you?”
 
“Woman, quit using my emotions against me.”
 
“Fine. Sit on the couch while I do all the work.”
 
For an hour they wandered down wide isles with a shopping cart, she merrily humming and he quietly brooding. When people would look at the two of them he would throw a mean glare and they would skitter away. One little kid out way past his bed time asked them if they were in a play, pointing to his ears and her ninja outfit, but his mother dragged him briskly off when the great Lord snarled his top lip at her. Needless to say, it was a shopping trip Sesshoumaru would never forget.
 
The taxi let them off at the flat near four in the morning. Sesshoumaru took her copious bags and followed her into the living room. Hanging from two chains snaked through holes in the plaster was Koga in the middle of the living room. Alucard had attached the other ends to the 4 X 6 timber framing. The couch was moved, pushed up against a wall and the werewolf Amy was out cold on the floor in a heap.
 
“I see you saved the cuffs,” Akane said, running a finger along the Japanese kanji script deeply etched into the steel.
 
“Just for you.” he cooed, leaning against the far wall, his hat tucked down over his face. He pulled it off gracefully and raised his head to look at her. He was preening for her, and he knew it, and he knew that she knew it. “So what did you buy?”
 
Akane wagged her finger. “Time clock first. Exactly two hours as per our agreement.”
 
The vampire rolled his eyes. Damn she could be so clever.
 
Akane went to the bathroom and took a shower, careful to clean all the werewolf stench off her. If she was to build Koga up and then break him down, she would have to smell good. Like flowers.
 
Sesshoumaru sat on the kitchen floor, his back up against a wooden cabinet. It wasn't the same as sitting up against a tree, but it would do. He pulled one knee up and rested an arm over it, staring blankly at the hint of living room floor out the doorway. Koga was not far away, and soon enough, Akane would be putting on a show. He didn't' want to see it. Didn't want to hear it. Didn't' want to be part of it. But dammit if he couldn't get out of the house and find something else to do. He would sit and wait those two hours and then get all of them out of this God forsaken country.
 
Extra black dye ran down the tub drain, and once the water turned clear she stepped out and dried it with a towel as best she could. She didn't have time to blow dry it with a hair dryer. And besides, that would only puff it up and make it look wrong. She smeared some flowery smelling pomade into it to make it slicker then combed it just so. From the bag in the bedroom she pulled out the little pink panties she had bought and pulled the tags off with her teeth. She didn't understand the allure of these stupid pieces of cloth, but donned them anyway. Looking at her ass in the mirror, she noticed how it covered all of the crack, yet left the curving creases at the bottom show. Men must like panties because they are teasing.
 
She put on the bra, which hurt under her arm pits. She didn't understand those dumb things either, but she guessed that if her breasts were to eventually sag like a humans, she would make every attempt to keep them up and perky too. The white shirt was next, followed by the little plaid pleated skirt and neckerchief. Tall socks went up to her knees, then little school girl loafers. In the mirror she suddenly looked all of sixteen and never been kissed. How kawaii.
 
Yep. She knew Koga's weakness. The last century was enough to drive him crazy. Four hundred years ago, Kagome was the only one in this goofy outfit, but now Japan was covered in little cute school girls. Underage packages of innocent, sweet deliciousness. It was no wonder he left.
 
Her finishing touch was the headband. It squeezed at her scalp and she hated it, but the torture of it was nothing like what Koga was going to go through. Picking up a ruler, some pencils and a back pack she had bought, she bounced as she left the room.
 
Poor little Koga. He was going to break so easily.