Bible Black Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Akanesuji ❯ The Death of Koga LEMON part two ( Chapter 31 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha or Hellsing characters. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own the characters of Akanesuji/Akitasuji Akane, Smart Ass, Hizumeha, Kuza and Manatsu. If you would like to borrow them, please contact me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R or NC 17...maybe even X for violence, sex, gore and supernatural smut, hetro/bi/gay and group pairings. If you have seen it in “La Blue Girl” than you will likely see it here. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
***************
“Now...what does a lousy son of a bitch like you hate most in the world?” she growled as she ground the skin of his sack between her stockinged feet and the hardwood floor. “You love being talked down to. You love being abused. You love it when someone pulls your collar tight and chokes you. I know...you can't stand being pretty.”
 
“NO!” he whimpered, hoping that she would discipline him. Akane had him pegged now. He was a stong alpha, but needed an even stronger alpha female to dominate him.
 
“Stand,” she ordered with a total lack of emotion. If he wanted her wrath, he would have to work for it now. “Put the panties on.”
 
Koga lifted them off the floor and put them on, then tried to hold his dick like he had before. “Quit,” was all she said, taking off her bra and holding it up for him to put on. “You don't have a dick anymore. All you have is a pretty pussy.”
 
She looked at the clock. One hour down, one hour left to go.
 
She took off the socks and made him put them on. The shirt and skirt wouldn't fit him, and she wished that she had thought of that before. He had always been so cocky, and now she understood why. He had major self esteem issues and put up a big front. Deep down inside, he never believed any of his own bravado. Going to her suitcase she brought out her sleeping kimono and made him put it on over the bra and panties. “Aren't you pretty Koga-princess? Kneel for me sweetheart, and pinch your titties.”
 
Koga now wanted to cry. This was absolutely the worse experience he ever had. His penis was screaming for release inside those tight little panties and Alucard was watching him like he was a dumb ass. “Come here Sesshoumaru-sama!” Akane called to the kitchen. “Come look at my pretty little princess and her perky little titties!” He wouldn't come of course, but it was the threat of it that she wanted.
 
The wolf started to cry. “Say....let's wake up Amy. Amy should see your titties too,” she added.
 
“No,” he sobbed as he pinched his own nipples under the bra. “Don't....please don't wake her. I can't have her see me like this.”
 
Akane was secure in knowing that she had him by the balls now, so to speak. She stood behind him and put her hands down his chest, cupping his pecks like a girls. “Mmm....such beautifully round boobies. I want to put them in my mouth and suck on them.”
 
The demon in the kitchen was horrified at the levels of meanness his true love was meting out on Koga. A little slap and tickle was one thing, but she was murdering his soul and suffocating the light out of him, reducing him to a whimpering shell of a man. “I want to take pictures of them and put them on the internet,” he heard her threaten. God she was evil.
 
She forced him to sit in a chair she brought from the dining room facing Alucard and the still knocked out Amy. She pulled at the pony tail holder keeping up his long hair and let if fall all around him. She brushed it out with her fingers. “What gorgeous hair you have Koga-princess.” She sniffed it and caressed it and fussed at it. “Look at you. I bet every man wants you. So lovely....so soft and feminine.”
 
She peeled back the kimono so that the bra and panties showed more clearly. Bending forward she pushed the cups out of the way and suckled one nipple than the other, all the time making compliments and flatteries. The poor youkai whimpered and moaned. “Oh Amy, you should come suck these precious tits. And this clitoris...it's it just the most marvelous thing you've ever seen?” She touched him though the panties, finger movements like that for a girl. Little round circles and jabs, but nothing to relieve the pain he felt in his hard shaft.
 
“I think we need to take this girls virginity,” she said as she pushed hard at him. “I promise princess, I will be as soft and gentle as I can be.” Koga just kept saying “no,” over and over again in a low mantra. “But first, you must suck my dick.”
 
Koga's eyes got really big as dollars. If Amy woke up to see him giving head in women's underwear, he was ruined. Akane put her fingers together and shoved them into his mouth as he tried to turn his head away.
 
“That will not do, princess.” Akane would not give him harsh discipline because that would only encourage misbehavior more. She simply put her lips to his ear and spoke to him in soothing sounds. “Do it like a good girl. Do it because you love me and like big cock in your mouth, spurting down your throat. I promise you will like it. All girls do.”
 
Grabbing Koga's face hard with one hand, she shoved the fingers into his mouth when he continued to resist. She pumped the fingers in and out of his mouth slowly at first until he calmed himself enough not to choke, then she started fucking his face with her hand. “Oh Koga princess!” she cried out, mounting his seated leg and grinding on him. “Oh you give head so good!”
 
Koga figured out that sucking hard on her fingers pleased his mistress, and the more she was pleased the more she rocked on his leg and the more she rocked on his leg the harder he got. It was a sick little circle of movements. One led to the other, which led to the other. Now he was more confused than he ever was. He only wanted to do what pleased mistress because it would lead to pleasing him. Sooner or later she would reward him like she had done before.
 
When Akane felt him totally give into it and he started really blowing her hard, she pulled her fingers out of his face to deny him. The whole point was to get him to submit, not get his rocks off. “Princess...princess...you naughty little whore. You make me want to come with your tight little mouth.” Koga's eyes brightened. She had called him a naughty little whore.
 
“Now my pretty little princess, I want you to stand and give me a strip tease,” Akane took the chair when he vacated it and at first Koga just stood there not knowing for sure what to do. “Go on precious. Strip your clothes off slowly so I can savor your beautifully made body with my eyes.”
 
He brushed his long black hair back with his fingers, tucking it behind his ears and then let the kimono fall to the ground. When he started to unfasten the bra, she picked up the ruler and swatted him. “No, princess. Seductively. Womanly. You know how. Show off your breasts for me.” Koga started to cry some more, slowly taking off the strap on one shoulder, than the other, then pinching his nipples again and lifting and massaging the empty cups of the bra as if they were full. “Good, princess,” she rewarded. “Now turn around and slowly take it off, turning back towards me to tease me.”
 
Koga did what she asked, feeling like the dumb ass he believed himself to be. He blushed furiously, the warm heat of frustration and embarrassment curling his toes. “Now the panties next,” she said, pulling on one side of them. “Do it slowly, turning for me so I can see your sweet little ass.” When he did so, she again gave him lots of compliments on how good he was.
 
When he was done, she ordered him to kneel and stood behind him, her legs rubbing up against his back and ass cheeks. She took pencils out from the back pack and set them near. Pulling his hair up once again, she bit him hard over the soft skin above his armpit, drawing blood. “What was that for?” he asked breathlessly. It wasn't a love bite or a marking kind of bite, but an angry one.
 
“You have had your fun.” she said changing all tone in her voice. There was thirty minutes to go. “Now it's my turn.” Koga's eyes got wide as she ran the pencil inside one fang hole and out the other, piercing his his skin with the ugly yellow wood. She folded his arms across his chest and with her silk cord she tied the wrist cuffs to the pencils. If he struggled he would rip is own skin apart. Alucard was impressed and getting very excited.
 
Sesshoumaru peeked around the kitchen door frame and then ducked back inside. The next thirty minutes were going to be ugly. He closed his eyes and put his fingers in his ears, though it might not do a damn thing.
 
“You see, Koga. The deal is two hours of torture, as long as you can walk out of here and get on the plane. You will be able to walk, but it will be painfully.”
 
“Didn't I please you?” he asked with a trembling jaw. “I did everything you said.” Panic started coming over him again as he watched her bring in her whole suitcase and set it in the chair.
 
“No Koga. I want more tears. You didn't cry enough.” she said with enough venom to knock him down dead. Her eyes flashed red and he knew he was now in serious trouble. He started to make a run for it, but there was no where to run to and her red bindings only caught his feet and tripped him to the ground. He struggled to get away, but the sutra cuffs made him so weak.
 
She pulled him up to standing by his hair and with her other hand pressed the nerve cluster in his armpit, making him scream so loud that the neighbors would surely wake up. She didn't care. She dragged him over to the luggage and took out the kusarifundo, (a length of chain with two weights) and wrapped it around his private areas until they were near purple. He would get no satisfaction now or for the next several hours. Only pain would be his friend. Koga dropped to his knees and bent over to try and relieve the stress on his pulled skin, but she only pulled his hair back more, forcing him into a straighter position.
 
“In my training as a kinochi, I learned the torturous arts used for interrogating prisoners. I also learned when a man has found his limits, and you have not yet found that divine place.” She took a dart and turning it so that the blade faced her, she pressed the handle sharply into the nerve cluster again until his body thrashed uncontrollably and his cries were excruciating. Koga could not believe she would do this to him, and yet here she was, making his body contort at her touch. Painful electricity ran through all the nerves of his body. If there was ever a doubt that the nervous system wasn't one large big organ, all proof was here. Hitting one large nerve cluster make his whole body scream.
 
She stopped and let him breathe for a moment, looking at the clock. Laying him on his stomach, she sat over him and continued to pierce his skin with pencils, connecting them all together with silk until they made a web of connections over his back. Grabbing it in the middle, she connected him to the chain from the ceiling, lifting him up on his toes so that he could not set his whole foot down. “No more kneeling.” she said. “If you do, you will rip your own skin off.”
 
That was a lie really. His weight would be spread between so many hanging points that he would actually indeed hang like a chandelier.
 
She kicked his feet apart and inspected the kusarifundo. Not satisfied, she yanked at it and he thought he would topple over. His back pulled and his chest pulled and he screamed. “Close,” she said outloud to herself, “but not close enough.”
 
Alucard was about to cream his jeans. Sesshoumaru was about to come in the room and put Koga out of his misery, then beat Akane senseless and then kill the vampire to boot.
 
She kissed Koga roughly, pushing her tongue into him and he screamed because she was pushing him backwards. He tried to push forward, which made him press his lips to hers back. She laughed then, and his tears started really flowing, and wracking sobs overtook him. “Stop it, please,” he cried. “Stop.” She only kissed him again and again, hoping to waste time on the clock.
 
“Yes,” she hissed at him when he submitted to her kissing and kissed her back. “This is what I wanted. You are taunt. Ready. Needing my touch to release you.” Another kiss, this one softer, more loving. “Your body needs me. Your soul needs me. Your heart cries out.”
 
Leaving him she kicked at the werewolf. “Look at her Koga. Imagine what horror she will see when she wakes up. She will cry for you. Try to release you. But I won't let her.” Looking at the clock there was just five minute left. She pulled at her, sat her up, rubbed her face and pat her soft werewolf fur. “She will howl for you. Try to call her pack mates to come save you.” Dropping her she said, “Isn't that sweet?”
 
Panic again. That acidic, metallic taste on his tongue. The rush of adrenalines that make the fight or flight syndrome. He wanted to run, but there was just no where to run to.
 
Akane sat down in Alucard's lap, her back to his stomach and her nakedness wide open to Koga because her legs were draped over the vampires and spread. Feeling around she touched a gun and when he did not seem to mind she drew it. “Don't you see your spirit crumbling Koga?” she purred as she pulled the slide back, chambering a round. The sound of metal and metal rang through the house because of it's hardwood floor.
Sesshoumaru stood up in the doorway now. He was on that delicate line of “do I go in there and stop this” or “do I trust her”. Her voice repeated inside his head word spoken earlier... “Do you trust me”..his reply... “I do now.” What a dilemma! The sight of her writhing on that monster's lap, the gun in her hands, his near orgasmic face. How he wanted to cut the vampire's eyes out with his whip.
 
She nuzzled the gun against her face, watching the clock out of the corner of her eye. “Isn't this what you beg for now? Death?”
 
Koga nodded his head.
 
“I used to beg for death too,” she continued, rubbing the gun over her hardened nipples. “I remember Sesshoumaru would never give it to me when I offered him my neck. I longed for it. Prayed for it. But it never came.” She pointed the gun at Amy. “So I became a killer. I would let death find me. It never has Koga. Will you do it for me?” Koga's eyes expanded catching her drift. She would kill Amy yet save him so that he would exact his revenge on her alone. Akane pulled the trigger.
 
BAM!.
 
The loud noise echoed through the house. The clock struck exactly two hours, one minute.
 
The werewolf woke up, the noise startling her.
 
There was a hole next to Amy's head. Akane hit the slide release, allowing the clip to hit the floor, pulled the slide and exited the next round. Looking down the barrel she was satisfied it was empty now and she let the slide click back to it's original place. She gave it a little kiss and put it back in Alucard's holster, feeling the wetness in his pants along the way. Sesshoumaru stood before her with absolute blankness. Waiting...waiting for her to rise up on her own.
 
He wanted to choke her to death for scaring the hell out of him. He wanted to hug her for not blowing her own brains out or Koga's.
 
She got up with a bounce and ignored him entirely. She punched the werewolf back down into unconsciousness and set about untying Koga, who was passed out. “If you'll excuse me gentlemen. I would like you to leave my home.”
 
Alucard and Sesshoumaru looked at each other in distaste, then to Akane who was dragging the poor youkai back to her bedroom to lay him out.
 
It's my turn.” Alucard said to her in her mind. “Where is my torture?
 
“Not part of the deal. Your two hours are up. Get out. We have a plane to catch.”
 
Sesshoumaru walked to the front door and opened it for Alucard, who stared at the rising sun. He had to leave anyway. Closing the door behind him, the inu sat on the stoop and blankly watched the morning birds hop from tree to tree.
 
The vampire laughed richly, his deep voice echoing off the neighborhood buildings and down the quiet street. He looked to the inu and laughed some more. She had broken the wolf Koga just as she said she would. She had done in two hours what took most humans months, sometimes years to inflict on each other.
 
Alucard could not tell if she had ever broken the powerful demon lord, his countenance so much stronger than hers. “She truly is an instrument of destruction” he said to the inu, more as commentary as anything else but almost a warning. “She could never be a general in Satan's army because of her kind heart, but she certainly could bring down the tallest of men.”
 
Sesshoumaru understood the truth of it, and feared for her. The big question was...would she destroy herself in the process, and why would Sieobo not only allow this, but encourage it?