Black Lagoon Fan Fiction ❯ Who Says Nice Guys Finish Last? ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Black Lagoon or any of its characters or whatever else may be associated with the title.
 
I've wanted to do a Rock/Revy lemon for awhile and not quite sure what inspired me, but I finally went ahead and did it.
 
Hope they're all IC and that this fic isn't too boring. My lemons usually are more sensual then this, but I don't see a relationship between these two being butterflies, candies, flowers and rainbows.
 
Enjoy.
 
~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~
 
“Rev…Revy…time to wake up already.”
 
Rock closed his eyes and released a heavy sigh as he entered Revy's room, carefully stepping over the debris of clothing, food, guns and miscellaneous items that littered the floor. Making it to her bed, he looked down, seeing her in her usual sleeping pose, sprawled out on her side in only bikini panties and a skimpy sports bra.
 
His eyes glanced over her body-damn he had to admit she was hot-but he knew if he valued his balls it was best not to even think about reacting to her inappropriately. Their bodies meshed briefly as he leaned over her to open her blinds, waking the Chinese/American woman in the process.
 
“Oi, Rock what time is it?”
 
“Past one in the afternoon…too many late nights aren't good for ya.”
 
“Phff! K' dad, I'll keep that in mind.”
 
Sarcasm filled the brunette woman's voice as she sat up, pushing her male companion aside to reach for a cigarette.
 
“Damn,” she spoke, her speech mumbled somewhat by the cigarette that was now in her mouth, “where's my lighter?”
 
Saying nothing, Rock simply reached in his pocket for his, lighting the end of the cig for her.
 
“Thanks.”
 
She took her first puff of the morning, breathing out in an almost orgasmic manner.
 
“Shit that's good. Wanna a hit?”
 
Dark eyes showed no real emotion as he took the paper covered tobacco away from Revy, taking a drag of his own then handing it back to her.

Every morning seemed the same. Rock would wake Revy from another night of boozing, fighting and other mayhem, then, with little or no conversation they would sit on her bed sharing a cigarette. When that was all over Rock would simply get up and leave to begin making Revy some breakfast or lunch or brunch or whatever the hell it was called.
 
People would have thought them an old married couple, if they ever in fact had even kissed once. The closest being to that, had been their separate smoldering cigarettes briefly uniting into one. Revy had initiated the action, and Rock took it as a friendly jester of friendship and apology. If it had been a sign of romance, he figured that was about as romantic as her type of woman could get. She could consider him a friend and a comrade but she would always think him too much of a pansy to handle a girl like her; oh if she only knew what he would be capable of when it came to handling a girl like her. Had she not yet learned not to underestimate him?
 
Focusing on more dark thoughts, he smirked to himself as he lit the gas stove to begin to melt the butter in the charred up old skillet.
 
Back in her room, Revy stood up and stretched, cracking her neck as she shrugged her shoulders. She would never admit to Rock that she liked their morning contact, feeling his hard chest pressed against her side or back really turned her on, too much, in fact. He had a way of making her feel vulnerable and girlish and she hated it. Brownish red brows knitted together as she thought about him.
 
Okajima Rokuro was not a weak, spineless door mat like she made him out to be to others, no, if pushed too far, he could be strong and violent in his own way and if she allowed it, he could easily dominate her emotionally and physically. It scared her to be so attracted and dependent on him. The last thing Revy wanted to do was rely on anyone in that way, male or female. She was a girl who would not admit fear or defeat, especially to an ex-salary man who was mostly too soft for his own good. Nice guys did in fact finish last, right?
 
Fuck Revy, let it go; she shook her head to regain her sanity as she opened her closet and found it about bare.
 
“Rock…where's my clothes?”
 
“Got a little busy so laundry was put on hold…you can wash your own god damned things ya know!”
 
Revy growled as she yelled at him to fuck off. Did he really think she was supposed to take care of such domestic things? That had become his job, right? She expected him to do certain chores and to hell if she'd let him slack. Though, before she could storm out of her room to confront him, he was in the doorway tossing her two articles of clothing.
 
“Your last clean pair of thongs, the rest of your stuff is in the dryer. You can wear a shirt of mine for now, just shower first will you? I can at least get one more day out of it so I don't want it to smell like puke and beer.”
 
Catching the garments in mid-air with one hand, Revy flipped Rock off with her other hand. He simply rolled his eyes and glared at her. She didn't scare him.
 
“Walk around naked then, not like I care, I've seen just about everything of yours anyway.”
 
“What the hell's crawled up your ass Rock? Shit…not like those sweat rings under your arms smell like a spring breeze!”
 
Instead of yelling back he shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't in the mood to argue this morning, so he decided to concede.
 
“Whatever. Your food is ready when you are.”
 
He turned to walk back to the kitchen as she stomped past him toward the bathroom, thong and shirt in hand.
 
Revy clenched her jaw as she scrubbed her scalp harshly. He said she stunk, how dare he? What did he expect in the city where they lived? It was dusty, dirty, hazy and hot, not like there were perfumed girls running around in pink frilly dresses with ribbons in their hair. Was that the kind of woman Rock liked? Phff. Why did she care if he found her alluring or not, it wasn't like she wanted him to fuck her, right?
 
She growled again as she rinsed out her hair. Fucking Rock, damn why was she growing hot with that thought? The bathroom was too steamy, that was it. Too steamy, damn Edna why the hell did you have to put ideas about Rock in my head? You obviously want him yourself, but if you ever touch him I'll kill you! If any woman ever touches him they'll find their heads at the end of my magnums!
 
Stepping out of the shower she let herself air dry, running a quick comb through her hair before applying deodorant to her underarms and lotion to her skin, all the while trying to rid her thoughts of Rock. Revy had almost succeeded when she slipped on his white dress shirt, the familiar musky scent of coffee and smoke filling her senses. Damn. She hunched over the sink her hands holding onto its edge as she hung her head. Breathing deep she told herself to calm down and so straightening her posture she began to button up the shirt, thought the last few top buttons didn't want to wrap around her cleavage. What the hell, give him some eye candy, eh?
 
Out in the living room Rock was sitting reading a paper and drinking a cup of coffee. He noticed the shower had turned off and he instinctively crossed his legs, trying not to think of her being naked, slick and wet. Fuck, he wanted to bang her so bad, but he was out of her league. Not enough tattoos and body hair, maybe he should look into getting a tat? He shook his head and squashed the idea. He had had enough of conformity with his last job. Still, if it were to turn Revy on…forget it, nothing would work nice guys finish last. He must be going crazy, he thought wanting a woman like her. She would be nothing but trouble.
 
He tried to read the paper, pretending to ignore her presence as she walked across the room, though out of the corner of his eye he saw her in his shirt. It didn't hang incredibly low on her considering there wasn't that much of difference in their height, but he did notice her breasts popping out. It didn't help either that she was still slightly damp giving him a clear view of her erect nipples. He willed his eyes closed though the vision of her hips as they sauntered back and forth wouldn't leave him.
 
“Eggs again?” She grumped as she sat down. “Didn't you go grocery shopping?”
 
Well, that bitchy complaint squelched his sexual desires, right?
 
He rose from the couch throwing the paper aside.
 
“I would have gone out this morning but there was laundry to do. Seriously are you so much a child that you can't do anything for yourself? I'm surprised you don't expect me to wipe your ass?”
 
She jumped to her feet knocking over the chair and slamming her fist down on the table.
 
“That can be arranged!”
 
He slammed his fist down on the other side of the table, leaning over until they were nose to nose, much reminiscent of an earlier encounter the two had.
 
“You need your pampered ass kicked is what you need!”
 
“Oh and who'll do that, you? Not on your life, you fuckin' fairy!”
 
That was the straw that broke the camels back. Reaching across the table Rock grabbed the color of his shirt and yanked the dark haired girl to him, trapping her in a very, unexpected and heavy kiss.
 
Hazel eyes were wide as Revy's brain momentarily shut down feeling his lips on hers. Immediately she parted her mouth and returned the kiss, the sensation felt so good and so right. She grasped the material of his shirt and pulled them even closer to each other. Several moments of tongue tag continued as they made their way from the table to the counter, where Rock promptly hoisted Revy upon.
 
Wishing only to focus on their initial desires, the two threw all thought out the window, as they continued to paw and kiss one another. Revy moaned as Rock bit her neck and he in turn seethed as he felt her nails sink into his back.
 
Unbuckling his belt the Japanese male pulled out his cock that was hot and rigid with want. Revy smoothed her fingers around it, surprised by his more than adequate size and as their teeth and lips met again, she felt him slide her thong to the side and yank her hips down as he thrust upward impaling her immediately onto him.
 
She yelped a little at the sudden feeling of fullness, but clung to him nonetheless as he lapped his tongue down the valley between her breasts, slurping one of her nipples into his mouth, nipping and suckling all at the same time. He raised his other hand to its twin, using his fingers to twist and pinch as his nail grazed across its center.
 
Revy placed a hand behind her to steady herself and push down on him even more, his ramming plunges hitting the center of her body causing her cry out even more.
 
“Fuck! Rock! God damn! Yes! Fuck me hard!”
 
“Shit…Revy I'm gonna make you feel this into next week!”
 
He was breathless and intense in his words, his cock deep in her slamming her as his fingers pressed into the soft flesh of her ass. He groaned and cursed feeling his balls burning with the need for release but he held himself back, there was no way he was going to come before her.
 
Revy tightened her legs around him, crying out some more, her head light but her nerves raw as he continued to fuck her. The tightening feel in her stomach was there and she was close to orgasm, but damn it, she had to out last him.
 
Finally, both gave in at the same time, their mouths swallowing each others cries. Rock shivered with relief as he released himself into her, flooding her womb with his cum, just as her own cum flowed over his now softening sex. She shivered herself feeling the eruption of his hot seed inside her; her womanhood flexed around his cock again as a tiny aftershock shot through her as well.
 
They both were breathing heavy, parting their lips to finally make eye contact with each other. He had not fully withdrawn from her and she still had her hands on his shoulders. Clearing his head the best he could, he reached behind her, grasping a soft package, there was only one left.
 
He lit it and took a puff, then handed it to her. They were both unsure of what to do now that the sexual tension between them was gone. All they knew was that they felt more empowered than weak.
 
“I'm not going to apologize. I know we both wanted it.”
 
A smirk formed on Revy's lips as she exhaled a puff of smoke to the side of him. “Save it. Like I would let you do anything I didn't want you to do to me.”
 
He smoothed a hand down her arm, feeling the ridge of her birth control implant, glad that he didn't have to worry about knocking her up. That alone would be a whole other ordeal he didn't want to fathom at the moment, though another thought did cross his mind.
 
“I might be a killer but I'm not a slut. You're safe.”
 
“Um, yea so are you.”
 
He chuckled taking the final drag before snuffing out the butt. This was so like them, to have such a conversation after the fact. He blew out the smoke in boyish awe that he'd actually gotten to screw her. She punched his arm snapping him out of his daze.
 
“What's so funny…you gotta problem?”
 
“Nah…just in disbelief that such a hot babe would want to do anything like this with me.”
 
“You're actually attracted to me?” Damn here I was jealous over that mousy Japanese school girl.
 
“Well, you're pretty hot yourself. You don't realize how many women notice you.”
 
They untangled their bodies and he redid his slacks as she hopped down to her feet. She held onto his arm and he stroked her hair, neither one of them making eye contact with the other.
 
“So…what now,” Rock approached the subject carefully, “you want to see where we go with this? I mean it might not be good ya know, mixing business and pleasure.”
 
“Shit Rock it wouldn't be the first time I screwed a partner.”
 
She laughed seeing his blanched expression trying to figure out what it meant.
 
“No, it wasn't Dutch…”
 
He furrowed his brow. It had to be Chang. She pulled him down into a kiss before he could explore the topic any further. As she pulled away he felt somewhat goofy again.
 
“I'll always have your back, no matter what.”

His dark eyes softened at her sincere words. Maybe nice guys didn't always finish last, he thought, as he smiled fighting the blush in his cheeks, returning the sentiment.
 
“Yea me too…so we can, continue this?”
 
He lost his breath feeling a punch to his gut, her laughter fading as she raced to the bedroom.
 
“If you think you can keep up!”
 
He recovered from her blow, chasing after her, recharged and as horny as ever, visions of hand-cuffs and whips flashing across his mind. Damn, the things they would do to one another.
 
End