Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Is it Fate? ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's a Bleach/Inu crossover for you guys! XP
 
Well, Read, Review, and as always ENJOY!!
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
Summary-Ichigo never believed in fate, and Kagome stopped when her endeavors in the past go south. But when the two bump into each other, exposing things new and starting changes for the good, they couldn't help the doubt stirring inside
Genre- Adventure, Humor, Romance, Friendshipand some other stuff I'm unsure of at the moment ^^'
 
Setting-Uhm, all I can say is before Naraku's defeated… from there it's totally AU. I don't know where in Bleach I want this to take place. I used to watch Bleach pretty regularly, but that was a while ago. And I've only ever watched to the part where Ichigo goes infiltrates soul society with Chad, Uryuu, Orihime and them to save Rukia- and they just meet Toushiro and Renji and all them lol.
 
Right now though I'm watching the episodes where Ichigo and them were facing the Arancars. So… yea…
 
Pairings- Kagome/Ichigo
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Is it Fate?--
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Prologue--
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Fate is a fickle thing- interpreted in many different ways it could be bad for you or good.
 
For Kagome Higurashi's case, fate has yet to be kind to her.
 
It was to be fate that her father died. It was to be fate the she was stuck with a guy friend that had stalker-like tendencies.
 
It was also fate that she fell down a well, into the inane past where crazy ass demons roam free…
 
She thought fate was going to be nice to her for once when she first met Inuyasha- but she was wrong…
 
So, so wrong
 
Because it was fate for her to fall in a tragic love with an overly possessive inu-hanyou with a twelve foot stick up his ass and an anger management issues…
 
…to have had her soul painfully ripped out of her body before basically been chopped in half and stolen before been returned to her …
 
…to get mixed in with a love triangle with said inu-hanyou with an anger management problem and the captor of said half a soul…
 
… to meet a perverted monk, a revenge-intent demon slayer, and a hyperactive kitsune cub… of which two of them were killed in cold blood…
 
… to get stuck trucking through the wilderness in search for a load of broken shards…
 
… to get kidnapped and have her life threatened countless of times…
 
… to endure the emotional abuse from the one she so `loved'
 
…and not to forget, it was also fate to be pitted against an evil spider hanyou who had a twisted idea of messing with people just cause he figured it would be fun to take over the world and rule as its master…
 
Yep, fate had been pre-tty fucked lately when dealing out in her life…
 
So it was only a matter of time until fate decided to stop being such a jackass and started to give her at least one good thing in life, right…?
 
…Yea…she was still deciding whether or not Ichigo was that one 'good thing' in life…
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
345 words
 
--
 
Kinda short, but it's just the prologue I guess…
 
Anywhoo, so how'd you like it? Now much Bleach involvement of course, maybe next chapter ^^
 
Tell me what you think!!
 
Till laters
-RainLily
 
-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-