Bleach Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Human, Shinigami, or Shaman? ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
3:
Began: October 21, 2008 3:45 PM
Completed: October 21, 2008 9:56 PM

Sorry had a writer’s block and too much work that need to be done! I am apart of 6 clubs at school!

Thank you Nessa675 for reviewing!

“Thoughts”

Meanwhile in Hueco Mundo, Orihime was meeting with the leader: Aizen Sosuke.

“Orihime Inoue, why did you come so willingly?” he asked.

“Why wouldn’t I would be more sufficient for the reason is as plain in sight, I see as well as you see. The reason I came is as clear as day.”

“Very well, Orihime can you show me your power?”

“Very well if it will satisfy your. What do you wish for me to do?”

“Heal Grimmjow’s arm.” All eyes in the room turned to her still form.

Suddenly Luppi contradicted “How it be possible for her to heal his arm? There’s NOTHING there! It was turned to ash! She isn‘t God!”

The orange haired girl walked briskly towards the man with blue hair and began her chant. “Souten Kisshun. I reject.” Within a few mere seconds the arm that was nonexistence became visible to all present.

“Her ability allows her to limit, reject or deny things that happen to a certain object. It allows her to make anything the way it was before anything had happened to them. This power is greater than turning time or reverting spaces: her ability impinges upon God’s territory. As a result, being able to overturn events decided by God himself.” announced Aizen.

During his insightful conclusion Grimmjow looked at Luppi with hate filled eyes. He turned towards the woman beside him, “Onna, heal this spot.” He pointed to an injury towards near his hollow hole; she did as she was told. It was his Espada number. Mere moments after it was healed he flashed stepped towards the former number six and was about to strike him with as much force as possible, but the assault was stopped…

By Orihime’s shield..

No one took notice to her in the duration of Aizen’s speech but she had been muttering under her breath just seconds before Grimmjow attacked. His energy felt to angry yet why did I choose to save that Espada? He is-no was my enemy but he’s now my ally. I guess life no matter how pitiful will always be saved in the most unlikely ways… though Orihime.

Faces were either marinated in shock or in amusement-in Aizen’s case it was.

She turned to Luppi, her voice rang clear in the spacious room, “If I hadn’t done what I had did you would incinerated into ashes, and not just a part of your body but you would be complete dead.” With that she turned to Aizen for one final question.

“May I go to my room?”

“Of coarse, Ulquiorra take her to her quarters.” commanded Aizen.

“Yes Lord Aizen.” answered the Arrancar.

“Lord Aizen, I wish to know what I will be doing until I am needed for?”

“Anything as long as you are in you room.”

“Thank you for that information.”

Just as they were about to step though the door and into the vast hallways the girl had on final turn of her head and stared at Grimmjow. “In my presence if you EVER attack YOUR OWN side then you fine yourself in such a situation that you won’t be able to walk or even have the usage of arms.” With a cold glare she walked out with Ulquiorra.

Grimmjow hadn’t even moved a millimeters from where he was because of his frown.

And that was that.

**************************************
Sorry if this is short but I have a project due in a few days and I need to get I done.