Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayal.. ❯ The beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
The leather feels nice it was firm yet it hug every curve of her body, her violet eyes wandered across the room with a slight grin
 
*So typical this office reeks masculinity, almost everything is black.. his law books are stack neatly against the shelves and there were many of them.. I wonder if he ever read each and everyone ofthem?.. his huge window overlooks Time Square*
 
She heard a faint cough that brought her back to why she was here. She finally focus on the man that was seating right behind the massive mahogany table. He was in his late 40's with grayish hair, and his green eyes were covered with his reading glasses. He doesn't look bad for an older guy..
 
The man swallowed hard.. he knew she was “observing” him
 
* this woman will make me want to cheat on my wife..*
 
“So Miss. Kuchiki..”
 
*for some reason hearing “Ms. Kuchiki” felt like someone just stab me right on my heart..*
 
“ I know this must be the most difficult time for you.. but we're on our final stage for your divorce with Mr. Abarai”
 
Rukia hissed…
 
*damn men can be so fucken insensitive..*
 
“I am well aware of the situation, and that is the reason why I heard you Mr. Smith, nothing but the best right?” She said with as much sarcasm as she she can.
 
*what is wrong with me? Well he deserves it.. insensitive bastard. In any case I shouldn't be taking it out on him. There is only one person that I really do hate and that is Abarai Renji. One man that had caused me so many tears. I thought once we were married he would be my world, and I would be his.. stupid fairytales. Not once did I think he would be the one that betrays me.*
 
The tapping of the pen against the desk brought her back.. Focus Rukia!!
 
“ So Mr. Abarai had finally agreed to let you have the Pent House, the car and agreed with the alimony. Today is your victory day you should go out and celebrate!” said the man enthusiastically.. but he knew the woman sitting across from him was far from celebrating.. she smiled..
 
“Yeah I should.. shouldn't I?” and he knew she was lying through her teeth. I can see right through you after all I am the best damn lawyer here in New York.. He takes off his reading glasses..
 
“Listen Ms. Kuchiki.. I think this might sound heartless but I know that you had put all your heart and soul to make this marriage work.. but if the other person is not willing well it always doesn't work out.. its just sad that you had to catch him on the act”
 
As soon as he said the last part he knew he crossed the line. His just waiting for her to him with something hard, but it never came.
 
She twitched with his last statement. (damn you really are insensitive..) Damn! If it weren't for this table I would snap your neck.. but its true.. sadly and painfully its true. It made her remember that horrible day..
 
(Flashback..)
 
She pulls up at the garage and a particular red Ferrari caught her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat
 
*he came back early from his business trip. He thought he can surprise me.. maybe he cut his meeting short and came home earlier to apologize to her from their last argument.. and confess that his a big jackass.. and we'll have make up sex over and over..*
 
She grins at the very thought of her last statement, she can barely contain her excitement. She unhooks her seatbelt of her black Bentley and before she gets out of the car, she wants to make sure she looks good..
 
“ not bad” she though.. as soon as she stepped out.. every single man that was passing by or getting out of their car stared at her.. well that just reassured her with her last statement.. she grins.. Abarai Renji you're the luckiest man in Manhattan.
 
“Another shopping spree I suppose Mrs. Abarai?” ask the young man with a black and green uniform.. he was one of the butlers at Eastoria.. the place where she calls her home.
 
“Yup! I had to do something.. its too boring to stay inside the whole day.. never trust a woman when she's bored she will spend every last penny” she chuckled.. She had known Steve for 4 years now ever since she and Renji move here. His the sweetest guy. The young man laughed and took out her bags from the Bentley. 2 men opened the 2 sided doors.. *home sweet home*.. this place look like a 5 star hotel.. if there was a 10 this would be it.. but this was not a hotel only the rich of the rich lives here.. you can tell the builders and its investors was willing to pay.. almost everything in here was imported.
 
That didn't matter to her now the only thing that mattered was seeing Abarai Renji her husband.
 
“Do you need help with your bags Mrs. Abarai?” “ No Steve I'm good I will see you later!”
 
*I'm sure his waiting for me upstairs with flowers preferably naked.. I would fuck him senseless.. its been a while how dare he made her wait this long? Tonight I will make love to him even if he I have to tie him up.. I don't think he'll mind that.. *
 
She presses the PH button on the elevator and keyed in her code. I just cant wait to see him. It's been a while since I last saw him. His always going to his business trips, I'm so lonely. A woman doesn't deserve to be this lonely.. ah yes I'm almost there. The elevator ended on the top floor. The door opened into the large foyer..
 
*hmm this is odd? How come the house is so dark? Its quite.. too quite* “Renji?” something caught her eye. His suit jacket was carelessly hanging from the sofa.. *weird Renji never leaves his stuff laying around* “Renji, where the hell are you?!?” She sets her bags down on the floor not noticing that she place is right next to a woman's pair of shoes. *maybe his in the bedroom? He must have read my mind* She grins sexily..
 
As she went up the stairs she heard a faint sound.. “What's that?” Suddenly that faint sound turned into someone moaning and panting. Time stood still for Rukia, her heart was already racing, “What the hell is going on?” She reach the top of the stairs and headed towards their master bedroom. The panting and moaning keeps getting louder every step she makes towards her destination. She gripped the handle so hard that her knuckles turned white. She swung the door open, and there he was Abarai Renjhi the love of her life on top of a woman. Not just any woman “Matsumoto!” escaped her lips, she was Renji's secretary.
 
“What the fuck?!? So this is your business meeting. That's just great! I want you two to be out of my house in 5 minutes.. scratch that Matsumoto I want you out of my house in 1 minute.. Renji you will stay right there until I'm through with you..” All Renji could do was freeze and his mouth was wide open. “Yeah I caught you! You two timing bastard!”
“Baby I can explain this I..” “Don't fucken baby me Renji! You have an explanation?!? You mean you slipped and your dick happen to land inside her pussy?” She points at Matsumoto.. who is still trying to dress up, her hands was shaking too much. “Renji dress up!” He got out of the bed and started to put his pants on. Matsumoto was now on her way out of the room when she stop right in front of Rukia “ I'm sorry Rukia, I di..” before she can finish her apology “ I don't ever want to hear nor see your face ever again Matsumoto, now leave.. before I change my mind” Rukia turned to face her.. *yup that's my cue to leave*..
 
Thank the gods that Rukia didn't choke her to death.. those eyes, her eyes were filled with fire.. a woman scorn.. never mess with a woman who was betrayed.. and who could blame her? I knew I should have listen to my instincts, why do I have to given in? My body betrayed me.. she steps inside the elevator “ Good luck Renji.. I doubt you'll come out alive on this one..” and with that last statement the elevator shuts..