Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Favorites ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Favorites

by debbiechan

 

 

Disclaimer: I don’t own Bleach or these characters; Kubo Tite, Perriot Studios and Viz Comics do. Aizen owns everybody (tell me you don’t know it).

Description: I’m incapable of writing a pure PWP. I failed my own challenge. This is a little sex story involving Aizen, Gin, and Ulquiorra. Forgive me if it’s not sexy enough.

Warnings: Yaoi, some violence, bukkake

 

 

 

"From the beginning… I have never thought of anyone but this man as my vice-captain." ~Aizen,170:12

 


From Life to Soul Society to Hueco Mundo, a fondness for sleep follows Ichimaru Gin. The habits of the living are hard to break, even when one has been dead for hundreds of years.

"They don’t disturb your sleep? Hmm, Sousuke? These noisy Arrancar?" Gin’s thin voice singsongs against Aizen’s neck. "These creations of yours pattering around wide awake--they’re like giant cockroaches in the corridors. Can’t most of them be put away in cages for the night? Some could be trained to go beddy-bye, don’t you think? If not to appreciate the finer things, like naps and dreams, then simply to … lounge about a little? Hmm?"

"Your love for lying in bed--that is not something that is taught like swordsmanship." Aizen’s bottom lip traces the swirls of Gin’s ear. "Arrancar have nervous temperaments. Some more, some less." Aizen’s voice drops to the breathiest of whispers. "Ulquiorra doesn’t pace the hallways. I like his quiet alertness, but I don’t think any Arrancar can be trained in true stillness, to feel, to reflect--like you and I, Gin."

It is a simple fact to Aizen that Arrancar do not sleep--not only because they don’t need to, but because they don’t want to. Arrancar’s souls are flat, their previous incarnations forgotten; they exist as fighting machines. Shinigami’s thoughtful souls carry the customs of living men; Shinigami sleep and eat and fuck.

At night, Aizen and Gin grind against one another in sexual contests and then rest, eyes closed, in one another’s arms. They don’t need to sleep; they want to.

The first time Ulquiorra is invited to join them, it is at Gin’s insistence.

"He’s so your type," Gin says, raising his slender arms over his head and yawning. "Looks delicate. Acts devoted."

"Are you telling me that your devotion is an act?" Aizen smiles, breathing warm air over Gin’s silver hair.

"Why, Captain. No one but you has ever doubted the sincerity of Ichimaru Gin."

"Why not visit Ulquiorra one night yourself? It’s plain that you want him." Aizen’s tone is bemused. It’s plain that what Gin really wants is to prove his own desirability over Aizen’s favorite Arrancar. "He won’t be yours, though. You do not inspire devotion. You would spoil him, but he would not be devoted to you."

"Please, Sousuke?" Gin’s smile falls. He looks more earnest without it. "The Arrancar and me and you?"

When Ulquiorra is summoned into Aizen’s room, it is without ceremony or explanation. The slight, green-eyed Arrancar walks into the room to find Aizen and Gin suspended in mid-air, naked, their lower bodies stuck together. Aizen’s broader hips are smashing Gin’s sharp bony ones in a wild rhythm. Gin is sweating, his head tossed back, his mouth open.

"Ulquiorra?" Aizen breathes with slight effort as he fucks Gin. "Gin wanted to challenge you."

Ulquiorra is not an ordinary Arrancar. He has the delicacy to look away, waits for Aizen to confirm what he is supposed to do, intuits that this "challenge" has nothing to do with fighting.

Gin’s hands open and close. His eyes roll back, all white. His throat makes a strangled noise.

"Please do watch," says Aizen, grabbing Gin by the hair. "I had not considered before how that eye of yours could commemorate events like these." He spins himself and Gin upside down, lets go Gin’s head so that it drops violently. The tips of Gin’s silver hairs are now brushing the floor. The reiatsu around both bodies is so charged that Ulquiorra takes a step back.

"He’s coming," Aizen says, still pounding Gin’s body. "Watch, Ulquiorra."

"Sousuke!" Gin manages to gasp, and his abdomen clenches. His torso lifts towards Aizen. Aizen catches him by the elbow and points him in the direction of the stunned Arrancar.

The cream sprays on Ulquiorra’s face.

Aizen and Gin drop to the floor. Gin remains there, chest heaving and making wheezing sounds, while Aizen rises, walks with his imposing musculature and full erection towards Ulquiorra.

"Does the sight excite you?" Aizen asks. "It is like battle, very much like battle."

Ulquiorra touches his face, the wetness there.

"Does your body come like that? I’m curious." Aizen stands over Ulquiorra, runs his hand over the Hollow mask, thumbs a bit of Gin’s semen from a crevice in the bone. "You are only seven days old. In that time, have you pleasured yourself? Have you made other Arrancar pleasure you?"

Ulquiorra’s eyes are unexpressive, despite the long black tears that would give another face a tragic look. "No," says Ulquiorra. His hand is still touching his face.

"You’re special," says Aizen softly. His own hand covers Ulquiorra’s. "It looked like I was killing Ichimaru, didn’t it? He can bear me. He enjoys it." Aizen’s fingers push Ulquiorra’s fingers against the Arrancar’s lips. "Taste."

Ulquiorra opens his mouth without hesitation, licks the stickiness.

"I know you can taste it," says Aizen, "but can you appreciate it? Gin seems to think not. That is the contest. He doesn’t think you can bear me the way he can."

"I can bear you."

Aizen inhales deeply and smiles. "Good. I anticipated that you might say that."

When Aizen covers Ulquiorra’s mouth with his, Gin rises on one elbow to watch.

Aizen’s charisma stands like a fourth body in the room. When the kiss is over, Aizen orders the Arrancar to undress, and when Ulquiorra does, Aizen points to the pale thin cock. "You’re not excited," he observes. "You will be." He pushes Ulquiorra down on the mound of white clothes.

Gently, with two fingers shaped in a v, Aizen pets Ulquiorra’s cock into full arousal. The Arrancar is quiet--green eyes fixed on the ceiling until Aizen licks him. Then Ulquiorra’s mouth opens--there is a long moment of soundlessness before the moan.

Aizen prepares the pale body with exacting un-hurriedness. A caress here, a caress there. He lifts Ulquiorra’s thighs and tests how high the legs can bend. They can bow behind the Arrancar’s shoulders.

"Flexible," says Gin in a judicious whisper. "He won’t snap in half."

"What did you expect, Gin?"

Aizen flips Ulquiorra over on his stomach and kneads his buttocks. White halos of energy surround Aizen’s hands.

When Aizen’s cock slides into the Arrancar’s body, the ecstasy on Ulquiorra’s face makes Gin frown. When the fucking pair begin to levitate, Gin palms his own nipples--face sneering.

It is plain that Aizen is not as rough with the Arrancar as he can be. Ulquiorra can, indeed, bear Aizen, but what is more striking is how much the young Arrancar enjoys being fucked. Gin, not taking his eyes from the sight, comes a second time, spattering his own face, already defeated. The Arrancar moans and groans and doesn’t come--even as Aizen embraces him and reiatsu expands in bright shockwaves across the room.

At some point Ulquiorra is spent, still moaning but more softly, and Gin can not tell if the Arrancar has come yet or not. Aizen is standing over Ulquiorra’s shivering form on the floor. When Aizen takes his own cock his hand and commands Ulquiorra to look at him, Gin presumes it’s all over.

Aizen sprays over the Arrancar and turns to face Gin.

"He’s not stronger than me," says Gin.

"He knows that," says Aizen. "But still, he responded beautifully."

Kneeling next to Ulquiorra, Aizen now addresses the Arrancar. "You’re mine," he says in a tender voice. "And because you are so special, because you can bear me, I’m going to allow Ichimaru Gin to have you as well. Do you understand? He stands above you. He is my right hand. He is my beloved."

Ulquiorra is looking at Aizen with wide eyes. His chin rises slightly, an arrogant gesture--as if despite the cream on his face and his position on his back, he knows he has survived a crucial initiation. No other Arrancar has ever been invited into Aizen’s room.

Gin--his crazy grin back--is kneeling next to Ulquiorra now too. He gathers the slender form in his arms and begins to wipe him off with a cloth. "I am going to teach you how to take very long, very nice naps, little one. No spoiling, though." Gin pinches one of Ulquiorra’s nipples with sudden strength. Ulquiorra gasps and then quickly falls back into a stoic expression.

 

Aizen runs his large hand through Gin’s flyaway hair. "I trusted you," he says. "If I had not, I would not have known how strong and capable this one is."

"Aw, you flatter me, Sousuke. You discover everyone’s talent in time. You don’t need me."

It is the dawn of Aizen’s reign in Hueco Mundo. The Arrancar are maturing. The hierarchies are establishing. The Espada will be numbered, and every day Aizen will learn something new about his creations. He is a placid, confident leader, and because Gin and Tousen flank him like decorations and rarely make speeches, it appears to the army that Aizen is the only leader.

But every night, Ichimaru Gin rests on his elbow at Aizen’s side. He smiles with his eyes closed. He dreams and plans. When the war comes, there will be no one who is more well-rested.

END

 

Thank you, thank you to Finnigan Geist for beta-ing and for assuring me that I don’t suck at yaoi.