Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Jealousy ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or any Bleach affiliates.
 
Chapter 6
 
O, beware, my lord, of jealousy!
It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on.
William Shakespeare
 
Rukia was lying on Ichigo's bed, her clothing rumpled from her earlier fight with him. She couldn't remember what this one had been about, something stupid… probably her drawings, or his ego, or maybe nothing. The only thing she knew was that she liked it when he got mad. When he got mad his testosterone skyrocketed and he was that much better in bed.
 
Only right when he had been ripping off her shirt they had both felt the presence of a rather large hollow. Re-buttoning her shirt she had jumped out the window, beckoning for Ichigo to follow her. They had destroyed the Hollow and had come back drained of energy.
 
Now Rukia was lying on the bed, Ichigo was beside her, staring at the ceiling.
 
“That Hollow was nasty.” Ichigo said, glaring at the light fixture. “I almost got hit.”
 
“But you didn't,” Rukia said, smiling at him. She turned on her side and rested her forehead against his shoulder. “And I'm glad.”
 
“Yeah,” he murmured, running his fingers through her dark hair. “So am I.”
 
She lay there in peace for a moment before frowning slightly. The day had gone smoothly for the most part, only there was something nagging at the back of her brain. She paused for a moment and thought back to the school day, yes, that had been it.
 
“Orihime has been acting weird lately,” she muttered, turning closer to him and inhaling his scent deeply. He smelled so good, so masculine and strong: just Ichigo.
 
“I've noticed as well.” Ichigo sighed and hugged Rukia closer to him. She smelled so good, just like the beautiful, strong, woman, she was: just Rukia. “She talked to me earlier and she sounded strange, almost cruel. There was this glint I've never seen in her eyes. She even made a mean joke about Ishida.”
 
“About Ishida?” Rukia asked, inclining her head towards him. “No, are you serious?”
 
Ichigo nodded slowly. “I'm sure. Her voice was so different, the way she said it, I mean. It was hard.”
 
“Yeah,” Rukia said, tracing her finger down Ichigo's shirt front. “Hard.”
 
Her hand trailed further and further down until it was fiddling with his pants.
 
“Rukia… what are you doing?” Ichigo asked her, thoughts of Orihime and her strange actions being evaporated completely from his mind. He sat up slightly.
 
Damn, she was already wet. How in the world could she get so wet so fast? Was it even possible?
 
Rukia smiled and ran her hand over the length of Ichigo's already growing erection. She loved the way she could make him so excited.
 
“Would you like to know,” she purred seductively, “What exactly I learned from that book?”
 
Ichigo tried to sit up but Rukia pushed him down. “Ah, ah, ah, not yet. You have to let me handle things for now.” She whispered.
 
Ichigo nodded and lay back on the bed. It was sexy, watching Rukia do these things to him.
 
She smiled and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his chest. She bent down low and brought her mouth over his nipples, laving them with her tongue. A shiver ran through Ichigo as she kissed her way down his chest. Her mouth met the barrier of his clothing and she unzipped his pants, allowing the full force of his erection to spring free.
 
Rukia smiled as she ripped off his pants then slipped his shirt off of his shoulders. Now, for the first time, Ichigo was the one completely uncovered, she had been in his position many times before, but now, it was her turn to be on top.
 
Kami she was beautiful. The way her small fingers ran over him was completely amazing. The lightest touch would send shivers down his spine, her warm breath would cause a sharp intake of his, and her mouth, oh that beautiful mouth, was so warm and inviting.
 
He felt her mouth slide down his body, her wet tongue feasting on his flesh. Ichigo groaned as she flicked her tongue lower and lower and lower until it touched the tip of him. He jerked upwards and nearly cried out.
 
“Shh, shh, shh,” she murmured lightly, her breath caressing the tip of him. “You wouldn't want your family to wake up, now would you?”
 
“N-no,” he whispered, and then he gasped when he felt her warm tongue encircle his erection. “Kami, Rukia, where, where did you…?”
 
“Didn't I tell you the book had pictures?” She murmured before taking all of him into her mouth. Ichigo lurched as she slid her tongue up and down the length of his erection, in and out of her mouth, mimicking the movements of actual sex. Kami he wanted her.
 
“Rukia!” He cried hoarsely after a few agonizingly pleasurable moments of bliss. “Now! I need you now!”
 
“You can have me,” she whispered breathlessly, her face coming once again to his, “Anytime.”
 
With her words Ichigo surged upwards and flipped Rukia onto her back. She heard the ripping of her clothes as everything was torn off. Ichigo felt every part of her, her breasts, her face, her hair, her hips, her thighs, and in between her legs, where a liquid fire was burning.
 
Then suddenly Ichigo's mouth was between her legs, he was lapping at her, drinking from her fountain, his teeth were scraping her clit, his tongue was dipping in and out of her opening, he was kissing her, licking her, laving her.
 
Ichigo!” She moaned, arching beneath his overly-competent tongue.
 
“Payback,” Ichigo panting hotly as he brought his face towards hers. “Is such a bitch, isn't it Rukia?”
 
Kami yes!” She hissed furiously, shoving his face down towards hers. She kissed him deeply, entwining their tongues.
 
Without warning, Ichigo thrust into her furiously, his mouth clinging to hers. Rukia whimpered as he withdrew slightly and commenced in pounding back into her.
 
Again!” She growled, “Faster!” She panted.
 
Ichigo obeyed, he dove in and out of her with grinding force. He withdrew and thrust back, withdrew and thrust back, again and again until all Rukia could feel was the intense pleasure he was bringing her.
 
She brought her hand to her mouth and covered it, trying to hide the scream that would erupt when she came.
 
Only Ichigo had different ideas, he took her hand away and heatedly covered her mouth with his. When she screamed, she screamed into her lover's mouth. Ichigo roared in response, filling her with his own liquid fire.
 
Ichigo collapsed on top of her, pleasantly crushing her with his weight.
 
Within moments he had his arms wrapped around her, he covered them in a blanket and pulled her into a delicious sleep.
 
 
No one saw the door to the bedroom open.
 
No one saw the small figure creep inside.
 
No one saw them stand over the dozing couple.
 
No one saw the girl's wicked smile.
 
No one heard the faint calling of a name or the rustling of the wind.
 
And no one saw her raise her hand to her hairpin.
 
Tsubaki.”