Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Revive Revival ❯ Where Am I? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

   
There was a humming in her ear that turned into a buzzing sound as her eyes slowly cracked open to the sun that streamed through the windows. Her morning grogginess wears off to find herself under light blue sheets wearing only a hospital gown. Where am I? she asks herself. At the foot of her bed was a young woman with auburn hair and green eyes dressed in a white coat. A female doctor from the looks of it.
"Good morning Ms. Harribel. I'm glad you're awake."
Tia Harribel has dark skin, ( lighter in the anime) green eyes, blonde eyelashes, and messy short blonde hair. She also has large breasts.(by now you should know she does not have her tattoo or mask) "We worried you'd never wake up. How are you feeling?"
"Where am I?" she asked out loud. "You're in a hospital. You've been out for the past three days. Your vital signs are all right. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"
"How did I end up here?" she asked.
"Do you remember anything?"
She didn't. She'd just woken up and was staring at this doctor. She took notice of the IV tube in her arm now and the heart monitor monitoring her every heart beat. "All I remember is falling into the dark abyss and… now you tell me I'm in a hospital. Who are you?"
"Oh, my apologies. I'm Watanabe Akane. I've been your doctor since your comatose. When you were found there were three more girl with you. Can you at least tell me how you and your friends ended up the way you did?"
"I don't remember."
"You were all found in an alley. Lately, we've been getting reports that all of these people were severely injured. You had a large gash around your torso." Tia lifted her gown slowly. There wasn't evidence of a scar, not even a faint scar.
"We removed them while you were resting.."
"You said there were other three girls with me. Where are they?"
"They're all in separate rooms. We found more male bodies than females I think. You were all injured badly. At first we thought you were dead. Police think someone may have dumped your bodies' there to find, believing you were dead."
"Police?' she asked as though she didn't know who they were. "Yes, they think a murderer is on the loose. You'll be released soon from the hospital. I'll be asking you some more questions."
Where am I?
Lilynette's eyes fluttered. She is a young-looking female with light green hair and light pink eyes. ( she does not have her hollow hole or mask) She wears a light blue hospital gown that goes down to her feet. "You're awake Ms. Gingerback."
Lilynette met a middle-aged tall man with blonde hair and brown eyes. "I'm your doctor, Hiratori Dasuke. It's nice to know you're alive. Most kids your age don't survive what you've gone through. Do you remember anything?" He flipped a page on the chart.
"What are you looking at?" she asked.
"Your data. You had a large gaping wound in the center of your stomach."
"Where am I?"
"In a hospital. You've been here for three days."
"Three days!" she said in disbelief. "You were in a coma. So was your father, at least we think he's your father. You both have the same blood type."
"My…father..?" Dasuke pointed a bed over. "Though neither one of you have the same last name unless he had it legally changed."
"How… you know my name?" That was the only thing she could remember. Her name was all she could remember.
"When we found you two in a ditch far from here, your names were tattooed onto your bodies and we cleaned your bodies. All that blood. I thought you two wouldn't pull through form you suffered. But thanks to medicine you're awake."
"I don't remember," said Lilynette. "I don't remember… much… I remember all dark…it…was so cold and I was…lonely." she knotted her fists in the sheets. She swung her feet over the bed and walked over to the man.
He had shoulder-length dark brown hair kept unkempt and parted down the middle and a faded goatee. When his eyes opened they were blue-gray.
"Good morning to you Mr. Stark." Stark stared at Lilynette, suddenly becoming overwhelmed. "Lilynette…" he reached a hand towards her face. "Lilynette…you're okay."
"You're not going to cry are you?" she said almost smiling. He hugged her surprising the both of them. "What happened he said not letting go of Lilynette. "A knife went through your sternum. You also received a slash directly across your chest, nearly cutting you in half. You lost a lot of blood."
"When do you think we'll be able to get out of here?" Stark sunk back into the mountainous pillow obviously wanting to go back to sleep.
"Soon. However, I want to ask if either of you remember anything."
"Not really. My name is the only thing I remember. And I'm here in this hospital."
"No memory at all?" asked Dasuke.
"No." Why do I feel as though something's missing? Stark thought to himself while staring at the back of his left hand and touching his sternum. There wasn't a hole or tattoo, not that he was thinking about this, just feeling as though something wasn't right. He was glad Lilynette was alive and healthy, but they were in a hospital with no recollection of the events that he had no memory of that eventually led to his and Lilynette's deaths.
What happened? Why are we here?
"Mr. Jaggerjack. Mr. Jaggerjack. Mr. Jaggerjack." 6'1" and 176 pounds, Grimmjow has light-blue spiky hair and eyes, and also has green lines below them similar to the eye markings on the Panthera genus of cats.
"Mr. Jaggerjack." He glared at a woman in her mid-20s with pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair in a asymmetrical cut which is shorter in the back and longer in the front. Another female doctor, she smiled genuinely at him. "You're awake. I'm glad. Do you still feel groggy?"
"Where the hell am I?" he practically growled.
"Rivers Hospital. You had a large scar on your torso. You were unresponsive the whole time you were in our care. You lost a lot of blood. The thing is…"
"How do you know my name?"
"It was tattooed on your body. Now, you look like you don't believe me but it's true. That's the strange thing. Do you remember anything?" That was the quote of the day so far.
"I don't remember not one damn thing. Why am I in a hospital?"
"We didn't want you to die. Do you have any relatives we can call?"
"I don't have any. Not that I remember. I don't remember a fucking thing."
"You aren't alone. There are several of our patients who don't remember. One of our rarest patients we've classified as being albino. I know it's not funny, but we honestly thought he had his whole entire body painted. He's albino alright."
"Who is he?"
"Let's see…." she squinted at the neon pink clipboard. "An Ulquiorra Cifer. He had a twisted arm and leg, as well as a laceration."
"How long have I been here?" Grimmjow had the urge to storm out of there. The woman hesitated. "A week. Most of our patients spent three days here. We'll let you know when you're scheduled for release."
Ulquiorra Cifer ( 5'6 ½ " 121 lbs) is a slender, yet fairly muscular, male of average height with a melancholic appearance, fairly messy black hair, pale white skin, a black upper lip, and green eyes with slit-shaped pupils similar to a cat's. Part of his bangs falls between his eyes, and he has distinctively thick eyebrows. He has teal lines that descend from his eyes, making it appear as if he is crying.
Opening his eyes almost lizard-like he saw a tiny child with red-brown hair and eyes. "Cool. You're an albino man."
"Who are you?'
"My name's Resha. I heard the nurses talking about a "White Man" and I found you. We've never had one you come in here before and it's so cool! Your name's Ulquiorra right?'
"My name's Ulquiorra?" he said as a question. "That's what it says on your chart."
Where am I? I don't know how I got here. I wake up to this child…
"Mr. Cifer." A very youthful woman with long black hair and blue eyes walked in. "I'm your doctor, Mrs. Hardwick. I see you've met Resha. She had a broken arm when we brought her in. Excuse us Resha."
"Ok. See ya later Mr. Cifer!" she giggled before running out of the room.
"Before we get started Mr. Cifer, may I ask you a question?"
"What kind of question?"
"Do you have any relatives? Parents? Brothers or sisters?"
"I don't remember."
"Nothing? Are you sure you don't remember lying in the forest?'
Forest?
~ 3 weeks later~
It had already been three weeks since the hospital released them. Tia stood in front of the door that was to her apartment that she was to share. "Where do you want this put when we get in?"
Mila-Rose is a dark-skinned woman with long, thick wavy brown hair and green eyes and large breasts. She also has a toned body. ( she bears a striking resemblance to Rangiku Matsumoto, along with their similarities in having wavy hair and large breasts)
"Wherever there's room." replied Tia. "I can't believe we have to live here."
Appaci is a tomboyish woman with two differently colored eyes; her right eye is ice blue, while her left eye is amber. She has dark blue jaw-length hair.
"For once I agree with you. It's rather drab." Sun-Sun is a slender female with long flowing olive-green hair, long eyelashes, and lavender-colored eyes. The door opened. In the doorway was a (5'2", 93 lbs) dark-skinned woman with golden-colored eyes and long purple hair, which she keeps up in a ponytail. Her attire consists of a small black shirt and ripped jeans. "You must be my new roommates. I'm Yoruichi Shihoin."
She opened the door wider so that they could come in. "You can put that in the corner."
Wonderweiss (5'1", 92 pounds) has a thin and somewhat child-like body. He has light blond hair, parted to one side, with the tips fanning out from his face. He only has two teeth visible when smiling, freckles, and bright purple eyes. A woman that was his nurse was leading him to a room.
"There's a nice woman who'll keep you."
He became wary. "Are you glad to be out of the hospital?" He nodded. She wasn't sure if it was to her question or if he had just been bobbing. He was wary from the time he awoke in the hospital to when he was brought to the apartment. The woman knocked on the door and opened.
"Oh, you must be Wonderweiss Margela. I'm Hatsumi Satsuma." The woman that had been with him was gone. It had him almost thinking when did she walk off to. Hatsumi is a young adult woman with long black hair pulled into a long braid. She wears a shortened dress and flats. Her eyes are turquoise. "C'mon in. I was just making dinner. Do you like sweets?"
He formed his mouth in an o-shape and walked in. The room was large. A flat-screen TV to the far left, a few pictures hung on the wall. You could walk in and the kitchen was right there.
"I'm so tired…that hospital was horrible." Cirucci Sanderwicci (5'2", 103 pounds) has short purple-colored hair, purple-colored eyes, and black fingernails. She was juggling a bag of clothes provided to her by the staff. They weren't ones she'd wear but had to do. She reached inside her pocket for her key, cursing when the bag fell out of her arms.
"You need some help?" an old woman smiled kindly at her.
"Nah. I'm good."
"You look tired."
"I came out of the hospital. I was there for a week or two."
"Poor thing. Which one?"
"Rivers Hospital." The woman's face suddenly became stony. "Did you say Rivers Hospital?"
"Yes m 'am"
The woman was talking to herself , staring at her feet now and her face paled. "Did I say something wrong. Hey, lady."
"Dear, I hope you mean another hospital and not the one you just old me about."
"Why? Is it a bad one? I knew from the moment I woke up in that place."
"It's not that. It's just…"
"Just what?" she was becoming annoyed.
"Rivers Hospital burned down sixty years ago."


Converting /tmp/phpdBtuHH to /dev/stdout