Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Suika ❯ The New Start ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
When you were fully recovered, and back in your office doing horrible paper work with your favorite ‘Moo Pen’ as you called it, Yotsuba came in. “Just got a hell moth, the Soutaichou said since were new, and now you and Keiko can drink, we get to have a welcome party!” Yotsuba said smiling. “Sweet!” You said, “No more paper work!” You said hoping over your desk. Yotsuba laughed and said, “Well you know Makou won’t let you drink too much, not after we told her about the drinking game.” “Oh, well, that sucks. What do we wear, not our kimono and hakama right?” You asked. “Kimono or real world clothes.” Yotsuba said. “I see. Well I gotta change; do we get to sing tonight?” You asked. “Makou said we do.” She said leaning against your office door. “Hm, cool.” You said looking walking to your room. “Well see ya in a bit!” Yotsuba said.

You had just taken a shower, and were stuck in your bra and underwear, “Crap, I can’t find anything!” You said to yourself. You walked out into the living room, “Makou I need hel-.” “Wow Yuki, I didn’t know you had big boobs.” You heard and opened your eyes. You saw Renji, Hisagi, Toshiro, and Kisuke?! “How the fuck did you get here!” You screamed pointing at Kisuke. “Old man Yama, let me see you guys! Family reunion!” He said hugging you and Makou. “Let. Me. Go” You said to Kisuke. “Ok.”

“So, who can help me out here, I need help finding what to wear.” You said glancing at everyone. “Hitsugaya said he’ll do it!” Urahara said pushing Toshiro making his hands go on your chest. “Um, Shiro?” You said blushing. “Hm?” He looked chibi. “Could you move your hands?” “Yeah.” He said and started to walk to your room.

After Toshiro drowned in clothes from you terrifying closet, he picked out a nice looking outfit. “Thanks! This one’s perfect!” You said, now wearing your clothes. “Yeah, well I need to get going, because um…paperwork.” He said then turned to leave. “Good luck with your papers!” You waved as he left. “Ok, now, what.” You asked yourself as you walked into the living room, only Kisuke was their. “What are you still doing here?” You asked him drinking some tea. “Huh? Oh, well I wanted to spend time with my favorite Shinigami!” He said hiding his face behind his fan. “Ok, well how the fuck did you get here.” You asked again. “Well the old man let me in, like I told ya.” He said. “Oh, well I feel stupid.”

It was about evening and it was time to leave. “I found my song I’m singing!” Kai said coming into the room. “Ok, I picked mine out too!” Keiko said behind her. “Everyone else got theirs?” Makou asked. “Yes!” You shouted with Yotsuba. “Ok, change and I’ll meet you outside.” Makou said leaving to change. “Toshi picked my outfit.” You said twirling around in your clothes. “Yeah, well Hisa-kun picked out mine, and it feels revealing.” Keiko said looking at herself. “Nah, it looks cute!” Kai said hugging her sister. “Yayz, I picked my own, and Renji thinks it looks good on me.” Yotsuba said crossing her arms. “Well, I gotta change.” You said running to your room. “Wow,” You said once in your room, “Toshiro knows what I like.” You said looking at the clothes he picked out.

No ones POV.


Yuki came out wearing:


Yotsuba:


Keiko:


Kai:


“Makou, come out.” Kai yelled at her door. “No, it looks weird.” Her voice came. “Nothing looks weird on you except pink, ok?” Yotsuba said to the door. “Oh fine.” Makou said coming out:


“It looks pretty!” Yuki said. “I wish Gin was here.” Kai said losing her smile. “He kept saying he’d explain, so he will. Unless he was just messing with your head.” Yotsuba said. Kai sighed and shrugged. “Hey, look! Toshiro and the guys are waiting!” Yuki said running up to Toshiro. “Hey!” She said. “I was wondering, when music starts, ya wanna dance!” She said smiling like a little child. “Uh…sure.” Toshiro said smiling. He took her hand and led her away. “So, Keiko, you want ta dance with hot boy.” Hisagi said slyly. “Hm, yea, where’s Izuru.” She said playing with him. “Yea, let’s go dance!” She said grabbing his hand. “Makou, my darling, how would you like to dance with, I.” Kisuke said getting on one knee, and holding her hand in his. “Of course I would like to.” She said as he led her to the dance floor.

Kai’s POV.

You watched as your friends each got to be with the ones they love. “Hm, it looks like there’s a stray amongst the happy.” A voice said. You whirled around, “Gin!” You said surprised. “Come with me.” He said turning around, curious you followed him. “It’s so pretty.” You said looking around where he led you. “Aizen let me come here, just to see you, my pet.” He said looking at you, opening his gorgeous eyes. “Will you dance with me, Kai?” He said holding your hand. You had tears in your eyes. “Yes.” You said and danced with him.

Yuki’s POV.

You were leaning against Toshiro’s chest as you moved to the music. “Go Taichou!” You heard Rangiku yell at Hitsugaya. “You looked up at him, he was blushing. “What?” He asked you. “Well, I was just thinking, if you kiss me, she would probably take a picture.” You said to him. “Do you want to test that theory?” He asked you his forehead touching your, this time it was your turn to blush. He leaned into kiss you his eyes fluttering shut. You copying his movements, and surely, you heard the click of a camera. “Awe, how cute!” Rangiku said holding her camera. “So, you going to watch me sing later on?” You asked him. “Of course.” He said.

Kai’s POV.

“Gin, I want you to watch me sing.” You said after he kissed you. “Yes ma’am.” He laughed. “Ok, well I need to go see the others, so they know I wasn’t kidnapped by a smiling man.” You said to him. “As you wish, pet.” He said and kissed you again.

“Makou, are you ready to sing?” You asked her. “Yea, all we need is the ok from Yammamoto.” She said. “And now, we have a performance from the 14th division.” Yammamoto said. “And their it is.” Makou said getting onstage. You got your guitar, Yuki pressed a button on the keyboard and Yotsuba and Keiko grabbed a mic to sing back up.

Makou’s POV.


Inner Universe.

Angely i demony kruzhili nado mnoj
Rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti
Ne znaet schast'ya tol'ko tot,
Kto ego zova ponyat' ne smog...

Naladubuites'!
Naladubuites'!
Aeria Gloris!
Aeria Gloris!
I am Calling Calling out!
Spirits, I am calling!!!
S Taboj ostat'sya dol'she...
Calling Calling, in the depths of longing!
S Taboj ostat'sya dol'she...
Naladubuites'!
Naladubuites'!
Aeria Gloris!
Aeria Gloris!
Stand alone... Where was life when it had a meaning...
Stand alone... Nothing's real anymore and...
...Beskonechnyj beg...
Poka zhiva ya mogu starat'sya na letu ne upast',
Ne razuchit'sya mechtat'...lyubit'...
...Beskonechnyj beg...
Calling Calling out! For The Place of Knowing!
There's more that what can be linked!
Calling Calling, Never will I look away!
From what life has left for me.
Yearning Yearning, for what's left of loving!
S Taboj ostat'sya dol'she...
Calling Calling, in the depths of longing!
S Taboj ostat'sya dol'she...
Naladubuites'!
Naladubuites'!
Aeria Gloris!
Aeria Gloris!

When you finished singing everyone cheered and you heard Kisuke say: “THAT’S MY GIRL!!!!” “Ok, next is Yuki, singing Houkiboshi.” You said into the mic.

Yuki grabbed the mic and you went to the keyboard. Yuki started.

Yuki’s POV.

You took a deep breath and began.


yozora o miage hitori houkiboshi o mita no
isshun de hajikete wa kiete shimatta kedo
anata no koto omou to mune ga itaku naru no
ima sugu aitai yo dakedo sora wa tobenai kara
moshi atashi ga houkiboshi ni nareta naraba
sora kakenuke tonde iku, donna
ashita ga kite mo ko no omoi wa tsuyoi
dakara houkiboshi zutto kowarenai yo
ame ga futte iyada to boyaiteita toki ni
anata ga itta koto ima demo oboeteru
ame no ato no yozora wa kirei ni hoshi ga deru
sore o kangaeru to ame mo suki ni nareru yo ne tomoshi atashi ga houkiboshi ni nareta naraba
afureru hikari furasu yo itsumo
kanashii toki yozora miru anata ga
egao ni naru youni motto kagayakitai
anata wa itsumo hitori nanika to tatakatteru
soba ni iru koto shika atashi ni wa dekinai kedo
moshi atashi ga houkiboshi ni nareta naraba
sora kakenuke tonde iku kitto
kanarazu todoku ko no isshun no hikari de
anata no IMA terashi sora o megurou
atashi ga houkiboshi ni nareta naraba
kitto soba ni ite ageru, donna toki mo

And now, Kai is going ta sing!” You said when the cheers subsided.

Kai’s POV.

You took the mic and said “ I’m singing I’m super girl.”


"Supergirl"
Sometimes I have dreams
I picture myself flying
Above the clouds
High in the sky
Conquering the world
With my magic piano
Never being scared
But then I realize
[chorus:]
I'm supergirl
And I'm here
To save the world
And I wanna know
Who's gonna save me?
I'm supergirl
And I'm here to
Save the world
And I wanna know
Why I feel so alone
Seems like a dream
But there's one thing missing
Nobody's here with me
(Here with me)
To share in all that
I've been given
I need someone
That's strong enough for me
[chorus]
Hey ooh
I need someone
I won't stop till
I find the one
Who will start
the longing in my life
I need someone
I won't stop till
I find the one
Who will start
the longing in my life
[chorus]
I'm supergirl
And I'm here to
Save the world
And I wanna know
Who's gonna save me
I'm supergirl
And I'm here to
Save the world
And I wanna know
Why I feel so alone
I'm supergirl
I wanna know
Who's gonna save me
I'm supergirl
And I'm here to
Save the world

When you stopped you handed the mic to Keiko, and she said she’d sin Come.

Keiko’s POV.

Come.

moshi ima kanashimi afureru nara
watashi ni motarete naite ii kara
I get, I get, I get, get the feeling
I get, I get, I get, get the dreaming
tada kono mama
Come my way
kono yami no hotori
Come close to me
ima akari tomoshi
I'll be with you, I'll be with you
tada soba ni iru kara
So come my way
kizuite anata wa kono sekai de
tada hitori dake no taisetsu na hito
I get, I get, I get, get the feeling
I get, I get, I get, get the dreaming
tada sono mama
Come my way
mou hitomi tojite
Come close to me
mou nemureba ii
I'll be with you, I'll be with you
tada koko ni iru kara
So come my way
Calling out
Can you hear me? yea
So come my way
I get, I get, I get, get the feeling
I get, I get, I get, get the dreaming
tada kono mama
Come my way
kono yami no hotori
Come close to me
ima akari tomoshi
I'll be with you, I'll be with you
tada soba ni iru kara
So come my way
Come my way
Come close to me
Come my way
Come close to me
You handed the mic to Yotsuba.

Yotsuba’s POV.

“I’ll be singing Stand in the rain! If you don’t like it kiss my ass!”

She never slows down
She doesn't know why but,
She knows that when
Shes all alone, it feels
Like its all, coming down
She won't turn around
The shadows are long
And she fears if she cries
That first tear
The tears will not stop
Raining down
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when its all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain
She won't make a sound
Alone in this fight with herself
And the fears whispering
If she stands, she'll fall down
She wants to be found
The only way out is through
Everything she's running from
Wants to give up and lie down
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when its all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when its all crashing down
Stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day whats lost can be found
So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when its all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

“Thanks!” You shouted into the microphone, Yuki grabbed it from you and said into it, “And now a performance from our Icy Taichou!” Yuki said.

Toshiro’s POV.

“And now a performance from our ivy Taichou!” Yuki had said, you were shocked, “What!?”You asked. “Get up here Hitsugaya-Taichou!” Yuki said smiling evilly at you. You reluctantly walked up to the stage and grabbed the mic. “I suppose I have to sing the song, Yuki caught me making.” “Go Taichou!” Rangiku shouted again. Yuki grabbed the guitar and you started singing.


This light I see By Romi Paku (A.K.A Hitsugaya Toshiro!)

Tsumetai yokaze ga me ni sasari
Kudaranai kioku ga afure dasu
Togatta serifu o sora ni hanachi
Chi no aji no nokoru tsuba o haita
gMinna shinjae h tte kuchiguse o
Aitsu wa kokoro kara kanashinda
Mamorou toshite kizutsukeru chikara de
Nani o te ni shite yuku?
I’m believing, this light I see
Tashika na hikari yo
Sakebi dasu ore o machibiite kureTsuyosa dake o shinjite kita hibi
Munashisa o katsu tabi ni shitta
Chippoke na kokoro de warau kara
Mou sukoshi tsuyogatte isasete kure
gHitori de ikiru h tte kuchiguse ni
Aitsu wa sashisou ni hohoenda
Wakarou toshite tsuki hanasu chikara de
Nani o te ni shite yuku?
I’m believing, this light I see
Kodoku na hikari yo
Kurui dasu ore o daki shimete kure
Ore no naka no ichiban yowai kakera ga
Ten no hate e ichiban tsuyoi inori o hanatsu
Ore no naka no ichiban yowai kakera ga
Yami no saki e ichiban tsuyoi omoi o hanatsu
Kokoro o hanatsu
Hikari o hanatsu
I’m believing...
Believing, this light I see
Tashika na hikari yo
Sakebi dasu ore o machibiite kure
I’m believing, this light I see
Kodoku na hikari yo

Kurui dasu ore o kaki shimete kure


The crowd cheered for you, and you actually felt good, not embarrassed like you did in the beginning, it felt nice.

Gin’s POV.

“Well this is amusing.” You said to yourself as you watched the little snowflake sing. “I never knew he had a voice.” You said.

After all the songs, you were eating and laughing, dancing, and having fun.

Yuki’s POV.

“Kai, a person told me to get you.” You said to her smiling, “I think you know him, he’s up their.” You pointed to the place you saw the man. “Yuki, how did you, did you tell anyone!” She asked you. “No” You laughed why would I tell. “Oh, thank you!” Kai said hugging you. After she left you went to sit with Toshiro, “So, how did you like my little surprise, I told you I’d make you sing it.” You said sitting next to him. “Yeah, yeah.” He said. “Are you going to say anything else, like ‘Beautiful night’ or ‘The Moon is just a beautiful as your eyes’?” You asked him. “How about, I love you?” he said kissing you. “That works to.” You said after you parted. “You wanna have some watermelon?” Toshiro asked you. “Sure.” You said as he led you away, that night, Toshiro Hitsugaya beat every Shinigami in a Suika eating contest. You just sat their and laughed when he came up to after beating Ukitake, and complained he had a stomachache. “Yuki-chan, I got and ouchie.” He complained. ‘Yuki!” Yotsuba said carrying a drunken Renji, “I won’t be home ‘till later, tell Makou!” She winked at you then left. “What are they going to do?” Toshiro questioned. “Adult stuff.” You said. “Ew.” “Yuki, I’m going to stay out with Kisuke, ok, don’t lose anything important!” Makou said coming up to you. “I won’t!” You said. “Keiko and Kai, I’ll be going with Toshiro now!” You yelled to Keiko. “’Kay, I’ll tell Kai when she comes back.” Keiko said.

“Ugh, I’m so tired you said laying on your bed, Toshiro already laying down. “Well, see you in the morning.” You said kissing him and getting under the covers. “Ditto.” He said doing the same. “I love you Toshiro Hitsugaya.” You said scooting closer to him. “I love you too, Yuki.” He said wrapping his arms around your waist.

___________________

Yuki: Noooooo! Suika is over! However, I’ll make another sequel!

Kai: Yayz.

Makou: Woohoo!

Yotsuba:*occupied with Renji*

Yuki: KEEP THING PJ OR LOWER!!! Jeez

Keiko: Wow that was funny.

Toshiro: I’m still tired.

Gin: What does Suika mean anyway?

Yuki: Well, my dear friend, it means Watermelon.

Kai: So that’s why there was a watermelon-eating contest.

Toshiro: I still hurt.T.T

Kisuke: YAAAAAAAAAAY! I got to second base with Makou!

Yuki&Kai: *Hit Kisuke*