Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Visored Love ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Visored Love

by debbiechan

 

Disclaimer: Kubo Tite created Bleach and all the Visored characters. (Fans have created various ways to spell Visored, and I’m going with this spelling because it connotes "masked" in English).

Warnings: Visored sex. Hirako Shinji x Sarugaki Hiyori

For Quaedam and the Live Journal community fic_on_demand (http://community.livejournal.com/fic_on_demand/profile)

This fic takes place after chapter 190 in the manga.

 

 

"You were really going to kill Orihime-chan, weren’t you?"

"Shut up. Maybe I was just going to kick her pretty nose off."

"Why?" A few clouds ago, Shinji had quit acting annoyed. Now he was flying at an unhurried pace, and his voice was teasing. "Why disfigure a poor helpless human?"

"Because I hate her," Hiyori snapped. Did Shinji want to goad her into confessing something goopy? Like hell she was going to admit she was jealous. She muttered her next words: "I hate humans with over-sized breasts."

"You hate everyone."

It wasn’t true that Hiyori hated everyone; she just wouldn’t hide it when she did hate someone. Hell, if Hiyori wanted to be, she could be all fakey phoney Shetland pony like Shinji. She just didn’t want to be.

Now, fakery came as easy as breathing to Shinji. He was so smooth that he could pretend to dislike Hiyori, even though everyone knew he was fond of her. He has such a fondness for me, Hiyori thought as Shinji carried her over his shoulder through the clouds, that he doesn’t want the others to see it as a weakness. Ain’t that just like a guy?

The two zipped across the Karakura skies until they came to a block of abandoned warehouses, and Shinji glided downwards, rolling Hiyori off his back and onto a metal roof.

"Dumbass," said Hiyori, landing on her butt. "Killing some of Ichigo’s friends might make him come around. Why do you always have to spend so much time cozying up to humans? You’re so fricken weird, Shinji."

Shinji lay back on the roof, thin legs crossed and head cradled under his hands. "I think humans are interesting."

Hiyori felt her face crumple into a scowl. Let other girls, like Lisa and Mashiro, look all cool and collected. There was nothing wrong with looking pissy; extreme pissiness could rattle anyone, even Shinji.

"Humans are interesting, alright," Hiyori snorted. "Interesting enough to kick their faces in. I bet that big-breasted girl’s skull is so light, it’d make a nice crunchy sound." Hiyori gestured with her foot punching the air. "I bet if I kicked her in the boobs, she’d just go pop."

"Nooooo," Shinji said lightly. "She and the other one--the giant kid--they wouldn’t go down so easily. They seem to have some interesting powers."

"So what?" Hiryori stood, and her shoes made a clanging sound on the thin roof as she walked towards Shinji’s prostrate form. She leaned over him, hands on her hips. "You were supposed to get Kurosaki Ichigo--not go sightseeing humans."

"I tried." Shinji was avoiding Hiyori’s eyes and looking at the clouds. "You’re the one who said to go in, go out, make as little disturbance as possible. Now you’re talking about bashing people’s faces in?"

"She was asking us questions!" Hiyori leaned closer. "That doesn’t bother you?"

Shinji’s blue eyes shifted to meet Hiyori’s. His eyes narrowed as his lips parted to reveal a sunlit smile. Hiyori thought he had the sexiest teeth.

"Sometimes I like to be bothered," Shinji said.

Dumbass was still goading her.

"You think you’re not obvious, Shinji, but you so are."

"Obvious about what?"

"Bite me, Shinji."

"Ask nice."

They had been kids together in the Runkongai--kids with reiatsu so fierce they had been practically recruited into Shinigami Academy (if you can call that twelfth division goofball chasing them around with a zanpakutou recruitment. Captain Urahara had herded Shinji and Hiyori into the Seireitei with a game of "flee death"). At the academy, what had previously been a rivalry between the two of them because a mutual alliance against authority. Not that Shinji couldn’t have kissed ass right up to the higher ranks. Hiyori believed that her raw potential was greater but she just didn’t have Shinji’s leadership skills (her height, her height--she knew it was all about her height! Short Shinigami got no respect!) Shinji had been the one with the crazy ideas; Hiyori just liked being contrary. So the Visored alternative culture thing had been mostly Shinji’s brainchild, and for that alone, he was now king of Hiyori’s Hollow heart.

"You think you’re all that," Hiyori said, feeling the pissiness in her voice leaving. It was hard to stay pissed at Shinji when he was flashing his sexy teeth. "No human girl would have anything to do with you. Besides, you know you can’t do it with a human because … not only are you too ugly, you’re too strong. You’d snap Miss Large Breasts there in half--even if you held back." Her voice dropped to a mutter. "I’m going to be your Visored bride, and you going to have my Visored babies."

Shinji rolled his eyes. "Sheesh, kill a mood, will ya? Why do you always have to bring up babies?"

"Because after the Revolution, we’re going to have to re-populate the Earth. Isn’t that what you said once?"

"I say lots of stuff."

"Don’t you even want to…" Hiyori’s voice was all earnestness now. "… to try to stick it in a little ways? To see what it feels like?"

"Ew." Shinji wrinkled his nose. "Please. I don’t think so."

There was a strict no babies policy among the Visored. They didn’t know if bringing more of their kind into the world was prudent, especially since they themselves knew so little about their own make-up. There was no twelfth division here to devise fail-safe spirit condoms, and everyone but Hiyori seemed grossed out by the very mention of sex amongst the troops. Besides, as Lisa had once noted, human porn was inexhaustible, and who wanted brats anyway? Especially with the upcoming war.

At some point, everyone figured out that Rose and Love had been already boinking off and on for years, and it occurred to Shinji that male Visored might be capable of reproducing spirit babies. Since there had never been any Rose-Love children, however, Shinji and the others overlooked homosexuality and never wrote it into the by-laws. The Visored mission statement specified "We will not boink one another and produce more of our kind. That would just be disgusting."

Hiyori sometimes wondered, though, if Shinji wasn’t getting some butt sex on the sly. He was a damn pretty thing, even if Rose and Love didn’t seem to think so.

Certainly Lisa and Mashiro seemed to have no sexual interest in Shinji.

Hutch seemed asexual, and Kensei seemed to have a thing for Lisa.

No, Hiyori was the only Visored who was hot for Shinji.

She took his checked cap out of her back pocket and dangled it over his face. "Look what I found. You left it in a field of frickin poppies last time you were trying to poke me with your love wand."

Shinji swiped at the cap and missed.

"Has anyone ever told you that you’re stupid, Shinji? This is a tweed cap that you’re supposed to wear in the wintertime. It’s hot now."

"It’s autumn now, and that’s houndstooth." Shinji folded his hands under his head again. "It’s more than appropriate. Besides, my head doesn’t ever get hot."

Hiyori stared. One corner of her lip rose. "You really are a frickin queer, aren’t you?"

"How can you say that?" Shinji closed his eyes and smiled without showing any teeth. "I’ve never shared my intimate fluids with anyone but you."

It was true that the two were familiar that way; Shinji and Hiyori had wrestled through more than a few make-out sessions since their Runkongai days, but that part of their relationship felt tentative to Hiyori. She had always wanted something more…. But what? Shinji wasn’t the guy to get all mushy, and sometimes Hiyori wanted to feel that she, not he, was the one in charge of stuff. Kicking him in the head didn’t count. She wanted to make him … purr for her.

"Take your pants off, Dumbass."

Shinji opened his eyes. "Whatever for? Oh that’s right. It’s too hot for autumn and my nether regions need some air."

Hiyori stuck the stupid tweedy-British queer cap in her back pocket again and pulled herself up to her full height in an attempt to look as butch as possible. "You’re a frickin queer, Shinji, and I’m going to prove it to you."

"I don’t think you’re going to tempt me with Rose and Love." Shinji stuck his tongue out and made a blech noise.

"TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF, SHINJI OR I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW."

"Oh alright."

After Shinji had pulled off his shoes and tucked his socks inside and folded his pants (like the nellie priss he is, thought Hiyori), he lay in the position he had assumed before--hands behind his head, thin legs crossed.

"Are you waiting for the Chinese New Year? I thought you were going to prove to me that I was queer."

"I’m not going to service you, Dumbass."

"Why not?" Shinji whined. "Come here. I’ll give you a nice, mission-statement approved hand job."

It was tempting. A wriggling match on the roof. The sun glaring off the nearby aluminum rooftops and off Shinji’s sexy teeth and her hands in his smooth blonde hair and his hands….

"Nope, none of that baby stuff," said Hiyori, and she flared into full Hollow mode, her mask materializing and her zanpakutou drawn.

Shinji raised his eyebrows.

Hiyori flipped her sword over so that she was pointing the hilt at Shinji.

"I’m going to rape you up the ass, Mr. All That, and you’re going to scream like a girl, you got that? Let’s see if any big-breasted, nice and tall, and pretty-nosed human girl can do that for you, huh?"

Shinji blinked. Hiyori could’ve sworn he looked a little flustered, but then he composed his expression and parted his thighs. "Aw, go ahead, Dummy, you know you love me."

"You love me too, Dumbass."

"Maybe."

It was enough for Hiyori, but she was still going to rape him. And it was going to be fun for them both.

 

End

 

 

 

  < p>