Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Sand and Black Waters ❯ Kidnapped ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1-Kidnapped
ÒGOOD MORNING ICHIGO!Ó A foot comes flying towards the once sleeping teens head.
With a kick from the teen the morning was at a start. Isshin, flew into the wall opposite of Ichigo.
ÒYou crazy old man, what kind of father kicks their own son first thing in the morning.Ó Accused Ichigo.
Isshin laying on the floor jumped up in glee, ÒMasaki, our son has gotten better, he can now give daddy a fight. It seems IÕll need to step up his training.Ó
ÒWhat! What are you on goat face? What do you mean step up!Ó yelled the young man?
Without an answer for his son, Isshin runs off downstairs calling for his daughters. Ichigo just shook his head and started to ready for school.
ÒReally what is his problem anymore?Ó Ichigo asked to the still air.
ÒBetter question, Ichigo, is your old man nuts?Ó a voice coming from the closet asked.
ÒI really want a reason to say no, but IÕm starting to agree with that sentiment too. By the way Kon, why are you in the closet?Ó
ÒItÕs because I miss Rukia nee-chan, why did she stay in Seireitei, this time?Ó Whined Kon, and the closet door was accidently closed before Kon could move out of the way. Result, one stuck, perverted, lion plushie with a Mod Konpaku.
***********************************
ÒYuzu-chan, tou-sama, has decided that he loves you food so much that he will eat all thatÕs left of it.Ó Isshin explained, holding up his fork.
A hand slapped IsshinÕs fork away from the food, that it was headed for, ÒGoat face, you will not eat Ichi-niiÕs food.Ó
ÒBut, Karin-chan.Ó The older man whined to his daughter.
Ichigo who just entered the room, patted Karin on the head, in thanks.
ÒIchi-nii, you should eat fast so your not late for school.Ó Yuzu told her older brother.
ÒMasaki, our children are growing up to fast, make it stop!Ó Exclaimed Isshin, complaining to the massive poster of his deceased spouse.
Ichigo could only think while watching his father sob to the poster, ÔKaa-san, you married a lunatic.Õ
**********************************
An alarm rang out.
ÒNOW! Kami-sama, itÕs not even ten in the morning yet.Ó ÔItÕs times like these I almost wish I wasnÕt a substitute shinigami.Õ Ichigo raced off in shinigami form, ÒHope I make to school on time.Ó
*********************************
ÒICHI...Ó BAM! Keigo went down.
ÒMorning Keigo.Ó Said Ichigo punching Keigo in the stomach.
ÒGood morning, Ichigo.Ó Spoke up Mizuiro.
ÒAh. Morning.Ó He replied.
Chad nodded in greeting, and Ichigo without even turning around greeted Tatsuki and Inoue.
ÒIchiigoo! WhyÕd you punch me, usually you clothesline me?Ó Keigo popped out of thin air. Ichigo just looked away.
ÔThat hollow this morning took more time to kill than it usually does. I mean it was even a weak one but somehow I just couldnÕt get rid of it any faster than I did. WhatÕs going on? ItÕs been like this these last few days. I canÕt keep going like this if I do someoneÕs going to get hurt. I guess IÕm going to have to talk to Geta-Boushi later today.Õ Ichigo came back to reality to hear...
Ò... I know our Ichigo is in love!Ó The exclamation brought the stares of the otherÕs in the classroom. Keigo then started to wail to Mizuiro, ÒSoon Ichigo will forget all about us, then what will we do?Ó
Ichigo fumed, ÒBaka, will you stop making shit up!Ó Keigo was then punched in the stomach for a second time that morning. As Keigo stumbled back he fell from the window to hit a tree on the way down. Before anymore incidents could happen Ochi-sensei came threw the door calmly telling everyone to take their seats or meet the ground the same way Keigo just had.
******************************
Luckily nothing else happened during the school day, but good news was given about Keigo. He was expected to make a full recovery.
******************************
ÒYou understand, perfectly.Ó An amused voice rang out in the dark room.
ÒYes, master.Ó A cold voice answered back.
ÒGood, go.Ó
******************************
ÒMan, I really donÕt want to talk to Geta-Boushi, but at this point I donÕt really seem to have a choice.Ó Muttered Ichigo while walking down the street toward Urahara Shoten.
All of a sudden his sight was gone and his feet were no longer on the ground as the were before. Within the next minute Kurosaki Ichigo, disappeared from the human world.
*******************************
ÒHey! Listen to me! I said LET ME GO!Ó yelled the boy to his captor. Being carried upon their shoulder.
ÒBe silent Kurosaki Ichigo, before you end up in more trouble than your already are.Ó A cold voice said to the blindfolded boy. Ichigo knew that voice, that deadly cold voice of the Arrancar, the Espada, Ulquoirra Schiffer. Tensing, he felt Ulquoirra came to a stop. Ulquoirra lifted him off his shoulder and set him feet first on the floor. The blindfold came off.
ÒWelcome Kurosaki-kun.Ó
He was defenseless. He was in his in his human body. No shinigami powers, no hollow powers, no zanpakutou, and even no friends to help him.
Here he, Kurosaki Ichigo, was surrounded by the enemy, all the Espada. All ten of them even the ones who he saw killed before his very eyes, when he and his friends came to save Inoue. Even the Fracci—n, who were killed were back. How? Crossed his mind. The two cohorts of Aizen were their as well, though he couldnÕt remember their names. The worst thing in the whole room was the smirk on the King of Los Noches. He was kidnapped from the human world in his, defenseless human body.