InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood & Tears ❯ Healing (Part 1) ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha but I do own Kaminari, Kaiho, and the lovely Kichou.
 
AN: Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to leave a review. I do read them and they help to inspire me to keep writing.
 
 
Blood & Tears
 
Chapter 16: Healing (Part 1) (Warning: Lemons in chapter)
 
Back in the Warring States Era, Lord Sesshomaru felt a peace and contentment he did not know was possible. It had been about a month since he had taken Kichou as his mate, and he was watching her sleep by his side. He was amazed at how much enjoyment that brought him - just watching her body rise and fall with the gentle rhythm of her breathing. The Demon Lord had wondered what she thought of going from being a virgin to an expectant mother in the span of less than a day, but Kichou seemed happy at the thought she was going to produce him an heir. She had welcomed his fertile seed into her womb several more times while she was still in heat. Each time they remained tied for anywhere from one hour to over two, and neither of them seemed to mind in the least. After the first time Kichou even had the forethought to have a snack tray with drinks and food waiting within their reach along the side of the bath. After all, if they were going to be there for a couple of hours or more, they may as well be comfortable.
 
The only embarrassing moment had been when Rin came running in looking for her Lord late one morning and found them tied together in the bath. She just looked at them, smiled, and then said, “I hope I get a little sister,” and ran back out. Sesshomaru actually laughed.
 
Kichou had learned that Sesshomaru got the idea of mating in the bath from his brother and the miko. Kichou had no idea a human could be so adventurous. It turned out a number of the things Sesshomaru was willing to try with Kichou were from the pair. Even if he weren't actually watching, apparently Sesshomaru would get flashes of what they were doing when they were in close proximity to him. Since they had occupied the suite that adjoined his quarters, plus spent their first night mating in his bed, he got a lot of visions he hadn't counted on. That wasn't even counting the times he had been there in person. No wonder he had lusted after the miko when she was near, but that didn't matter now - Lord Sesshomaru was all Kichou's.
 
Kichou had also told Sesshomaru she would really like to have more than one pup. As an only child, she was lonely growing up. She knew that her parents had wanted more pups, but couldn't have them. Her father had suffered an injury in a battle alongside Lord Sesshomaru's great father that had rendered him sterile. Fortunately, Kichou had already been conceived before that happened.
 
While she knew she was greatly loved, she had always wished for siblings. Sesshomaru had not thought about that. He had constantly been surrounded by nannies and then tutors while he was groomed to follow his father some day. He never had time to wish he had a sibling, and then when he discovered he had one, he wished he didn't. Now that he knew his half brother better, he wished he had done the right thing when InuYasha's mother died and left him all alone. Sesshomaru should have found the hanyou and brought him home instead of leaving him, expecting InuYasha to die in the wilderness. The Demon Lord couldn't change the past, but he would try to find a way to make up for it in the future.
 
Kichou felt the happiest she had in her life. She finally had her life mate she had wanted for so many years. She spent time with her mother to find out more about what to expect during her pregnancy. Kichou also spent more time with Rin and was becoming more and more fond of the young girl. Most of all, though, she loved spending time with her mate. For two centuries since she had reached maturity, she had desired the Great Demon Lord. Kichou finally had all she had ever really wanted and would do anything to keep him happy and satisfied. The Lady of the Western Lands would rub her belly and think of the growing life inside her as she thought of her life with the Great Lord Sesshomaru.
 
 
Rin was content even though she did not get to spend as much time with Lord Sesshomaru. She knew her Lord was happy after having taken Kichou as his mate. Sesshomaru still made certain that he spent at least some time with Rin every day, and insisted that she still come and have her meals with Kichou and himself. Other times, Rin went out to visit with Jaken who would grumble when she tried to get him to play with her, but was secretly glad. He would never admit that he missed having her around.
 
Rin spent much of the rest of her time with Shippou. He still was not allowed in Sesshomaru's quarters and would not be until his manners improved. He was getting better at thinking before speaking. In addition, Rin had tutors to teach her to read and write, and Shippou had asked if he could learn along with her. Sesshomaru had agreed and Shippou attended Rin's lessons with her before he went to train with the castle kitsune.
 
Shippou was also doing extremely well under the tutelage of the kitsune on Sesshomaru's staff. At first they weren't all that thrilled about taking on their new charge, but knew they didn't dare say anything to their Lord. It didn't take long for them to discover that Shippou was extremely bright and energetic, and willing to try almost anything they threw at him. They were also fascinated with the many stories he told them about his travels with InuYasha's group. Even though they had been there that day to witness InuYasha's transformation when he struck down Tougai, they were still stunned at some of the feats that InuYasha and the others had been responsible for. It appeared that the ragtag group had been anything but ordinary. Shippou usually regaled them with his stories as he ate in the mess hall used by most of the personnel in the castle. 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Five hundred years in the future, InuYasha and Kagome climbed into the waiting town car. Sesshomaru had told them he was taking the two of them somewhere they could be alone for a few days.
 
Kagome should have known not to be surprised that Sesshomaru was taking them to the finest five star hotel in Tokyo. Everyone bowed to him as he came through the door. Before Sesshomaru took them up to his suite, he stopped by the shop downstairs that had been opened at this hour by his request so that Kagome and InuYasha could pick up any personal items they might need before morning. Sesshomaru told the couple they could go to any of the other stores within the hotel during their stay and get anything they needed or wanted - just charge it to their room. The hotel had a number of shops that had everything from lingerie and boxers to evening gowns. The same thing went for food. They could either order room service or eat in any of the several hotel restaurants and make the charges to their room.
 
Once Kagome had a toothbrush for both of them, toothpaste, soft soap, a puff, and her favorite shampoo and conditioner, Kichou and Sesshomaru took them up to their suite. Kagome couldn't help but to gasp when they entered it. It was as large as her entire house. There was a living area, sitting area, formal dining area, a breakfast bar, a bar with a stocked refrigerator, two bedrooms in addition to the master bedroom, and a magnificent bath.
 
Kichou took Kagome and showed her where everything was while Sesshomaru talked to his brother, “InuYasha, you have the use of this suite for as long as you need it. I told Mrs. Higurashi that you would be here at least a couple of days, but feel free to stay longer if you need to. You and your mate need some time alone together to heal. You are both emotionally and physically drained after the ordeal you have been through the last few weeks and you both need to rest and recover. I am certain that anything you need you will be able to obtain here. If there is something you cannot find, call the desk downstairs and they will take care of it. I have had some clothes placed in the closet for each of you, but you are welcome to go shopping and buy whatever you wish. Anything that you purchase within the hotel just charge to this room.”
 
InuYasha mumbled that he didn't know what to say except thank you.
 
Sesshomaru handed InuYasha his credit card he had used in the jewelry store. “If you leave this hotel, you will need this. Do not lose it. It is tied to your bank account. Either keep it with you or give it to Kagome. There is a safe in this suite, and you may want to lock it there unless you actually need to go out. I don't foresee you needing it, but keep it just in case.”
 
InuYasha nodded his understanding as Kichou reappeared with Kagome from showing her around. InuYasha handed Kagome the credit card and told her that they probably should lock it up unless they needed to leave the hotel. Kagome agreed and took it - Kichou also had shown her the safe and told her the combination. She went to lock it up for safekeeping.
 
Kichou gave both Kagome and InuYasha a hug before they left. Kagome in turn gave Sesshomaru a hug and returned to InuYasha's side. InuYasha told both of them thank you for everything they had done. Kichou had given Kagome both her and Sesshomaru's business cards so she could call them if needed, or when they were ready to go home. Certain that the pair had everything they might need, Sesshomaru and Kichou left and closed the door behind them.
 
 
Kagome slumped as the door closed and InuYasha caught her. He knew that everything had finally caught up to her and the adrenaline Kagome had been running on since healing her frayed body had finally run out. InuYasha picked Kagome up and carried her to the master bedroom and gently helped her out of her dress and jewelry. He followed suit and stripped his own clothes off. InuYasha knew Kagome would like a good bath, so he went to the bathroom and filled the tub.
 
When the large tub was filled, InuYasha carried the half-asleep Kagome to the shower to rinse both of them off before they settled into the bath. He had set her soft soap and puff on the side of the tub. Once he had settled into the warm water and brought Kagome to rest back against his chest, he took the puff and squeezed some of the soap on it and proceeded to gently wash her body, occasionally reaching down to kiss his mark on her shoulder as he soaped and rinsed.
 
Soon InuYasha was satisfied that both of them were clean, so he picked Kagome up and set her down long enough to get towels to dry both of them off. Once dry, InuYasha picked Kagome back up and carried her to the bed that had been turned down in anticipation of their arrival. After setting her on the bed, he climbed in behind her and pulled her to his body. Content to finally have his mate back in his arms after so many nights alone, he pulled the covers over them and gently rubbed Kagome's abdomen as they both fell into a deep and peaceful sleep. 
 
 
InuYasha awoke feeling the best he had in several weeks. He had spent many restless nights either on the floor of Kagome's room or on the couch where he had gone to crash when Kagome acted like she couldn't bear for InuYasha to be in the same room. He had not really realized how much pain he had been in himself while Kagome's body put her through such turmoil.
 
Actually, that wasn't quite true - InuYasha thought he was going to have a complete meltdown the night he turned human and was overrun with his own emotions. He was drowning in worry and fear that Kagome didn't want him any more when Kagome felt his stress through his mark and brought him into her bed, though only to sleep. Unfortunately, it didn't last as her hormones continued to rage unchecked.
 
Sesshomaru had also given him something else to think about. InuYasha had never realized just how much control a demon male had over his own seed. If that were true, then that meant that InuYasha wasn't a mistake. His mother could only have become pregnant because his father wanted her to. He was also certain that his father would not have done so unless his mother really wanted it as well. That meant that he had always been wanted. InuYasha knew that his mother had loved him, but after her death he had been led to believe that his father had abandoned them when she became pregnant. No one had ever told him the truth of his father dying while saving the two of them the night InuYasha was born.
 
InuYasha was thinking about everything that had transpired over the last few months that had changed his life so drastically. After nearly two hundred years of feeling unwanted, unloved and as a total outcast, he suddenly had two families. He had his beautiful mate who was asleep by his side, whose own mother and brother (he still wasn't sure about Grandpa) readily accepted him, plus his half brother that had tried to kill him so many times had claimed him as well. Not just that, but InuYasha also had made friends, friends who were willing to risk their lives to protect him even though they were only human. Sango and Miroku had joined them at first out of necessity for a common goal, but they had each learned to rely on and trust each other when it mattered. Even little Shippou was brave and helped in any way he could. Though Shippou was a full demon, he was still only a child.
 
InuYasha had been unconsciously rubbing Kagome's belly as all of these thoughts passed through his mind. He felt her stir as she started to wake up. He nuzzled her neck and kissed his mark on her shoulder as she awakened and became aware of her surroundings. InuYasha heard her sigh in contentment as she rolled over to face him and gently kiss him.
 
InuYasha groaned as he felt one hand start to stroke his furry ear, and the other reach down to stroke below. How he had longed for her touch the last few weeks, and how he had missed it those nights he wasn't allowed in her bed. As she gently stroked him, he caressed one breast with his hand as the other reached below to stroke her warm core. He reached forward to kiss her as they gently teased each other and awakened their sleepy bodies.
 
When Kagome thought InuYasha couldn't take much more of her stroking and pulling at his now rock hard erection, she rolled over onto her stomach and pulled herself up on her knees. As she spread her legs she was pleasantly surprised to find InuYasha's warm wet tongue gently lapping at her warm core. At one point he just buried his face into her and took a deep breath, and then breathed a sigh of contentment as he continued with his tongue. He started to thrust it into her until he could tell she was near her own completion.
 
Kagome was disappointed for a minute as InuYasha withdrew his tongue, but then she felt him start to enter her, probing gently as he had that very first time. She had grown quite tight after not having him inside her for so long, and he was letting her adjust again to his size. Once he was buried to the hilt within her, he lay across her back and vibrated her entire body with his soothing growl as he rubbed her belly again and nuzzled her hair and the back of her shoulder and neck. Kagome just closed her eyes at the sensation. How could she have denied herself and her hanyou this for so long?
 
When he finally started to move again, InuYasha reached around with his hand to apply pressure to just the right spot as he started to thrust into her, first with long, slow strokes that had her almost screaming his name for more. She arched her back to help him find that sensitive spot within her and then rocked back harder so that their bodies started slapping together. InuYasha started thumping at the sensitive button with his middle finger in rhythm to his thrusts. Kagome cried his name as her body started to shudder and draw InuYasha even deeper within. InuYasha had barely been able to hold himself back until he felt Kagome find her own release, then let loose of the fire within his loins. As he continued to fill her with his warmth, he lay again across her back to kiss and lick his mark as his chest rumbled against her body. Not willing to lose his contact with her, InuYasha wrapped his arms around her and pulled her off of her trembling arms to lie on their side, spooned together. He continued to nuzzle her neck until they fell back asleep.
  
~ ^~^ ~
 
Not that far away in his mansion another silver-haired Inu smiled. Sesshomaru could feel that his brother and the miko had started their healing process. In response, he pulled his own mate to him and wrapped both of his arms around her as he nuzzled at his mark before drifting back to sleep. Kichou had him up most of the night testing his new arm and hand.
  
~ ^~^ ~
 
When they awoke again several hours later, InuYasha heard Kagome's stomach rumble before his own joined in.
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Huuum?”
 
“We need to get something to eat,” InuYasha said as he rolled Kagome on top of him and then gave her another kiss.
 
“Do you want to get up and get dressed, or do you want to call room service?” Kagome asked.
 
“What's room service?”
 
“They'll bring the food up to us. It might take a little longer, but we wouldn't have to leave the suite.”
 
Let's do that. We can always go out later if you want,” InuYasha said as he played with her breasts.
 
Kagome giggled. “Do you want to see the menu or do you want me to order?”
 
“You know what I like; you can order,” InuYasha answered with a breast cupped in each hand, stroking her nipples with his thumbs.
 
“You'll have to let me go to call them,” Kagome said as she rubbed her hands over his broad chest.
 
InuYasha's reply was to wrap his arms around her and bring her down to his face for a kiss and then turned her loose with a pout. “Okay.”
 
Kagome kissed him again before she got up and went to retrieve the room service menu. After she had called she jumped back in bed with InuYasha.
 
“Okay, we've got about an hour,” Kagome said as she started to stroke her mate until he was hard again.
 
This time she dove onto him with her mouth and hands until she heard him moan, “Oh fuck, `gome…” which was her cue to change positions and settle herself down onto him. Taking his hands in hers so that their fingers were interlaced, InuYasha braced her as she rose up and down while she rode him. When he exploded, he turned loose of her hands to place his on her thighs to hold her still while he continued to pump into her.
 
Still throbbing, he pulled her down to his face so that he could give her a gentle kiss. “Oh Kami, how I've missed you, Kagome.”
 
Kagome kissed him again. “InuYasha, I am so sorry for everything I put you through. Thank you for being patient and putting up with me. I pushed you away, but then when I thought you had actually left I was terrified. I love you and couldn't live without you.”
 
InuYasha brushed his lips against hers. “I was afraid you thought you made a mistake and didn't want me any more. I already knew I couldn't live without you. I don't know what I would do if you told me to leave. I thought I was going to fall apart the last new moon.”
 
Kagome had settled herself so that she was lying prone on InuYasha's body with her chin resting on her hands, which were propped on his chest. She was playing with his beads as she spoke, “I'm sorry. I don't know why I didn't realize that something had to be wrong with me.”
 
“It probably was the same reason Sesshomaru told me I couldn't figure out what it was - your hormonal changes were gradual. I couldn't tell what it was because I was around you all of the time. You probably couldn't tell for the same reason - it was slow so you couldn't feel what was happening to your body. Sesshomaru said that he could distinguish the difference when he came because he had not seen you in several weeks. I'm just glad he showed up when he did,” InuYasha said softly.
 
“So am I,” Kagome replied as she kissed her mark on InuYasha's shoulder and then nuzzled her nose under his chin.
 
They lay like that until they heard a knock at the door announcing their food had arrived. Kagome got up and threw on a robe to answer the door and show them where to leave their food. After signing the ticket, she called to InuYasha to come and eat.
 
InuYasha had found another robe and was tying the belt as he walked into the breakfast area to join Kagome for their meal. He wasn't really sure what time it was - he just knew he was hungry.
 
After they devoured everything that had been brought Kagome looked at InuYasha with a twinkle in her eye and asked, “So what do you want to do this afternoon?”
 
InuYasha responded by picking her up and placing her on his lap, pulling her to him in a kiss. Kagome giggled as she felt him grow hard below her. She tugged at his robe to reveal his growing erection, and turned to straddle his lap as she rubbed herself against him. In one swift motion, she raised her body up just enough and used her hand to guide him into her as she settled back down. There was a couch close by so InuYasha picked her up and went and sat on the couch so Kagome was more comfortable. Now that she had somewhere to put her knees, she started to ride him with an ear in each hand, stroking the inside of each with her thumbs.
 
InuYasha had his head thrown back against the couch at the sensations coursing through his body as he was attacked on both ends. He reached between their bodies and started rubbing her fleshy button with the pad of his thumb while his other hand reached up to caress her breasts, taking turns between the two of them. They were both panting as they came again. This time, InuYasha wrapped both of his arms around Kagome and pulled her tightly to his body. He held her close until their breathing and heartbeats started to return to normal. When InuYasha finally loosened his grip, he brought both hands up to the sides of her head and pulled Kagome to him in a soft kiss. Both sighing in contentment, arms wrapped around each other, Kagome nuzzled into his shoulder and fell asleep.
 
InuYasha held Kagome in his arms as she slept. He knew she would be physically exhausted after everything her body had been through the last few weeks, not to mention healing herself, InuYasha, and Sesshomaru last night, and would take time to recover. Feeling Kagome would be more comfortable in the bed, InuYasha carefully picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He gently removed her robe as he laid her down. Knowing he too needed additional sleep after his weeks of turmoil just as his mate did, InuYasha removed his own robe and climbed in behind her. Once Kagome was tucked safely into his body, InuYasha pulled the covers up and drifted off with her.
 
 
When they awoke mid-afternoon, Kagome tackled InuYasha's ears again. He responded by sliding down the bed to attack her with his tongue as she continued to stroke his sensitive appendages. InuYasha kept up his torment until Kagome was writhing off of the bed in pleasure, his tongue deep within her to catch anything that tried to spill out. When her body finally stopped its tremors, Kagome fisted her hands in his mane and pulled him up towards her, spreading herself for him and making it clear what she wanted.
 
InuYasha felt his hair being tugged forward as his tongue trailed its way upward. First he stopped to tease her navel and then to tackle both of her breasts. As he pulled one into his mouth, grazing her nipple with his fang, InuYasha massaged the other with his open hand, flicking the nipple with the claw of his thumb before squeezing it between his thumb and forefinger. All the while Kagome was trying to rub herself against him, wanting him inside her again.
 
When his mouth finally reached hers she reached down with her hand, trying to guide him into her, as she tasted herself on his lips and tongue. That just made Kagome want InuYasha more as she wrapped her legs around him and tried to pull him in. InuYasha finally complied and plunged into her depths. He started to thrust into her, and Kagome reached up and took an ear in each hand and started to stroke with his rhythm. As her lover drove harder and faster, so did her thumbs, all the while his amber eyes locked onto hers. When neither of them could take any more, their bodies shuddered together as they found their release simultaneously, crying each other's name. Kagome's hands moved from InuYasha's ears to the back of his head and pulled his lips down to hers. When they finally pulled apart for air, InuYasha rolled over on his side, pulling Kagome with him so that they lay looking at each other while their bodies were still entwined together.
 
Deciding they probably should get out of the suite for at least a little while so that housekeeping could come in, they finally pried themselves out of the bed and went to the shower. Kagome got her supplies she had purchased at the store downstairs and brought them so they could properly wash their bodies and hair (those little bottles the hotel provided were cute, but wouldn't do for the amount of hair they had between them). After Kagome had wet her hair she found InuYasha taking the shampoo bottle from her. He enjoyed Kagome washing his hair so he wanted to do the same for her. He gently massaged her scalp and black tresses before rinsing the shampoo out of her hair. InuYasha then repeated the same process with the conditioner. When he had finally rinsed all of the conditioner from Kagome's hair, he brought her wet mane to his nose and just breathed in its clean scent. Kami, how he loved everything about her.
 
Once Kagome's hair had been shampooed and conditioned, she did the same for InuYasha. He closed his eyes as she massaged his scalp with her fingers. He was disappointed when she was finished, at least until she picked up her soft fluffy thing and started to soap his body. InuYasha continued standing in the warm shower as Kagome soaped every inch of him, and then moved him under the running water to rinse it all off. When he was squeaky clean, InuYasha took the puff from Kagome and did the same for her, gently scrubbing every inch of her body. As she stood under the shower allowing the water to rinse her off, InuYasha wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Kagome responded by wrapping her arms around him and returning his kiss under the streaming hot water.
 
 
They finally turned off the shower and dried off so they could get dressed. They both knew if they lingered too long they would be back in the bed again, and the housekeeping staff never would get into their suite.
 
InuYasha told Kagome what Sesshomaru had said about clothes and she went and looked in the walk-in closet that adjoined the master bedroom. There were several pairs of slacks and sweaters appropriate for the season hanging there. Wondering if Sesshomaru and Kichou happened to think about underwear, Kagome went and looked the bureau drawers in the bedroom. Yep, they thought of that, too. Kagome threw a fresh pair of boxers and black socks to InuYasha as she pulled on a pair of panties. Fortunately, she could put the bra back on that she had worn to dinner the night before. She selected a pair of black slacks and a royal blue sweater with a black pattern woven into it. InuYasha pulled on black pants and a sweater that was black with silver threads woven throughout it.
 
Kagome found all of her jewelry where InuYasha had placed it on the dresser the night before when he undressed her. Putting her necklace, earrings, and ring back on she was finally ready to go and explore some of the hotel. InuYasha handed his silver chain with the concealment charm to Kagome and held his mane out of the way while she clasped it around his neck. Ready to go, Kagome called the desk to let them know they would be out of the suite for a while and that they could send housekeeping up. She picked up the card key to their room and tucked it into her purse before heading out the door.
 
Hand in hand, Kagome and InuYasha left their suite and rode the elevator downstairs to the lobby. The general manager of the hotel saw them step off of the elevator and went to greet them - he knew InuYasha was Lord Sesshomaru's brother and very special guest, and that Kagome was his fiancé. He had been given explicit instructions to get them anything that they asked for.
 
The manager introduced himself as Chimu and offered his hand to InuYasha who, thanks to Souta, knew he was supposed to take it and shake hands. (Souta had also informed him that while a strong grip was good, InuYasha needed to make certain he didn't crush any puny humans' hands.) When Chimu asked if there was anything he could do for them, Kagome asked which of the hotel restaurants he recommended for dinner. While they weren't ready right now, they would be once they had checked out the shops in the hotel. Based upon how they were dressed and the fact Kagome told him they didn't want to have to change again before they ate, he recommended the best restaurant that didn't require a coat and tie for dinner. The manager told them he would let the hostess know approximately when they would be there and she would have a table ready for them.
 
Kagome and InuYasha both nodded their thanks, and Kagome led InuYasha towards the shops off of the lobby.
 
Kagome wanted at least one more bra for their stay at the hotel and headed to the lingerie shop. She tried not to laugh as she saw that InuYasha was practically drooling at some of the items in the shop. As she took a few bras back to the dressing room to try, she whispered to the sales girl that she would like to try the one that seemed to be creating a certain tenting effect in her mate's trousers. The girl went to the back and pulled out the size Kagome requested so she could try it without letting InuYasha know what she was up to.
 
Kagome grinned as she looked in the mirror at herself in the black lacey, translucent fabric. Well, it would certainly look nice on the floor if InuYasha could keep from shredding it when he took it off of her. After she had redressed, she handed the girl the bras, panties, and babydoll she had selected. The girl charged it to her room, and told Kagome it would be delivered there and waiting for her when she returned from her shopping and dinner.
 
InuYasha wondered about the smug look Kagome had on her face when she returned to him, but she kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for waiting so patiently. Taking his hand once again, Kagome led InuYasha towards the next shop.
 
Kagome came to a stop and stared at the display in the window. It was a beautiful red strapless floor length gown with a fitted bodice. InuYasha felt the longing in his mate. All InuYasha could think was how beautiful Kagome would be in it along with the pendant and earrings he had bought to give her for Christmas.
 
“Kagome, do you have somewhere you could wear that to?” InuYasha knew this wasn't an everyday dress.
 
“It's silly. They are having a formal winter ball for the school on Christmas night, but I didn't think you would want to go,” Kagome said softly.
 
InuYasha pulled her to him. “Kagome, I'll go if you want me to. You just have to tell me these things. Don't you know by now I'll do almost anything for you? Fuck, you even got me to wear shoes.”
 
Kagome laughed and then turned her attention back to the gown. InuYasha looked at her and said, “You would be beautiful in it, do you want to try it on?”
 
Kagome asked, “What do you think your brother will think?”
 
“He did say we could have anything we wanted in the hotel. If you really want it, I don't think he will mind. Why don't you try it on?” InuYasha responded.
 
They went inside and told the sales girl what they wanted. Apparently every employee in the hotel knew that InuYasha and Kagome were at large because she immediately went and pulled the gown in Kagome's size without question.
 
InuYasha caught his breath when Kagome came out to show him the gown. She was stunning in it. InuYasha didn't even hesitate as he told the sales girl they would take it. When Kagome emerged again from the dressing room in her own clothes, she asked if they had shoes to match the dress. Of course they did and Kagome tried on several pairs until she found a pair that fit. Once she was taken care of, she led InuYasha over to the other side of the shop where the men's wear was.
 
“InuYasha, since I have a gown, you have to have a tux,” she said as she pointed at the display of men's After Five attire.
 
Kagome knew what she wanted. They had a black tuxedo with a red silk formal vest and tie that would go beautifully with her new red gown. The salesman didn't object to her going to the dressing room with InuYasha since they were the only ones in the shop, and were obviously spending money.
 
Kagome just stared at InuYasha in the tux - he was gorgeous - there was no other word for it. Kagome placed everything back on its hanger as InuYasha undressed and then put his own clothes back on. When InuYasha was dressed, Kagome took everything out to the clerk and told him to add it to their tab. He told them that it would be delivered up to their suite with their other purchases.
 
Deciding they had done enough damage for one day, added to the fact that she was hungry, Kagome told InuYasha she was ready for supper. He agreed and put his arm around her waist as they walked down the long corridor to the restaurant.
 
When Kagome gave the hostess their names, they were immediately taken to a table tucked in a quiet nook in the restaurant. Dinner was peaceful and Kagome was even able to get InuYasha to try something new, as long as she promised it didn't have any curry in it. In no particular hurry, they took their time lingering at the table, enjoying each other's company without the interruptions of others, whether it be friends or family.
 
 
InuYasha and Kagome returned to their suite after dinner. It was still a bit early to turn in, so they stripped out of their clothes and donned robes to go and sit on the couch and watch the TV for a while. InuYasha had pulled Kagome into his lap, and it wasn't long before he was playing with her breasts under her robe. Kagome just sighed in contentment as she laid her head back against his shoulder and closed her eyes. InuYasha took that as a sign to continue and trailed his hand from her breast down to between her legs and received her silent approval as she shifted and spread her legs for easier access. InuYasha nuzzled her neck and hair as he massaged her breast in one hand, and stroked her welcoming core with the other. He started dipping into her with his middle and fourth fingers while he tackled her clit and bundle of nerves with his thumb and forefinger. It wasn't long before she was begging him not to stop as she bucked into his hand.
 
After Kagome had climaxed and her trembling stopped, she slid down the couch and parted InuYasha's robe from his lower regions. She pulled him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his head as she felt him grow hard under her touch. Kagome teased him with her tongue, trailing up one side and down the other, sucking his head in as she passed by. When her mate's body started to buck under her ministrations, she pulled as much of him into her mouth as she could, and gripped the rest with her hand. Kagome drove down harder and faster until she felt her mouth fill when he could hold himself back no longer. She held still as his sensitive member continued to throb, swallowing everything that poured into her. When InuYasha was finally finished, Kagome gently licked him clean and then scooted back up so that her head was resting on his chest again. InuYasha kissed her on the top of the head and sighed as he pulled her to him. He was so glad to have his Kagome back.
 
 
To be continued…