InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood & Tears ❯ Mates ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha (they are the property of Rumiko Takahashi) but I do own Kaminari and Kaiho as well as any other original characters.
 
 
Blood & Tears
 
 
Chapter 8: Mates (Warning: Limes, Lemons and M/F/M action)
 
 
Kagome felt much better when she awakened the following morning. She suspected that InuYasha must have worked on the slashes in her side some in her sleep because they were healing very quickly. She rolled over to gaze into the amber eyes looking lovingly at her. She reached over to kiss him and felt something hard press into her as she leaned against his body.
 
“Morning, InuYasha,” she said as she reached down to wrap her hand around and stroke him. “I owe you one if I recall.”
 
InuYasha closed his eyes as her other hand reached up and found an ear to rub in rhythm.
 
“Fuck…'gome…har…der.”
 
That was Kagome's cue to swoop down and engulf him in her mouth. Between her tongue and fingers, he didn't last much longer.
 
Kagome reached back up and kissed him again. “You awake now?”
 
InuYasha kissed her in reply then asked, “You feeling better this morning?”
 
“Yes. Did you happen to work on my wounds during the night?” Kagome answered.
 
“I wanted to make sure they healed and you didn't scar,” InuYasha replied sheepishly.
 
“And the fact that I need to be healed before we can become mates didn't have anything to do with it?” Kagome said with a smile.
 
InuYasha just grinned. He'd been caught, and he knew it.
 
Kagome kissed him again. “I'm getting anxious, too. Let's take a bath before breakfast.”
 
“Keh.”
  
 
They were getting dressed when they heard a knock on the door from Sesshomaru's quarters. InuYasha told him to come in, figuring it was Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru walked in and noticed they had had another bath. “Miko, you bathe more than any human I have ever come across. Is this a custom where you are from?”
 
Kagome nodded. “We take a bath or shower every day, sometimes twice in the summer when it is hot.”
 
“How did you get my brother to do so?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
Kagome just grinned. “He doesn't seem to mind too much if he can take one with me.”
 
InuYasha blushed.
 
“Breakfast is ready if you are,” Sesshomaru told them, and went back the way he came.
 
  
Breakfast was peaceful and less intense than the day before. At least for now Kagome wasn't worried about anyone attacking them for the Sacred Jewel, and she was feeling much better as her injuries were healing quickly. She was watching Rin interacting with Sesshomaru, and the softness in his normally cold and hard eyes as he spoke to her. Kagome knew that the girl was part of the reason Sesshomaru had started to change.
 
After Rin had finished her breakfast and excused herself, Kagome asked Sesshomaru, “What do we need to know before we start the ritual?”
 
“You will each be given a special robe to wear before we start. You will wear the robe only, nothing underneath it. When you are ready to begin, you will remove the robe of your intended. It will be the two of you to start. I will participate only if you need help at some point. Otherwise I am a witness that the Miko was not forced. I will not appear to you until I am needed.”
 
“Kagome,” Kagome said. “Please call me Kagome since you will be marking me as well.”
 
“I will witness that you did not force Kagome,” Sesshomaru responded.
 
“In what way might we need help?” It was Kagome asking the question.
 
“The most likely will be when you go to mark InuYasha. You do not have fangs and he has tough skin. Either he or I will have to break the skin for you to bite through so that you can drink some of his blood.”
 
“What do we need to do?” It was InuYasha speaking this time.
 
“Your youkai will want to take her as an Inu, but I would recommend that you take her like a human would, that way you can mark each other at the same time. Once she is marked, you can take her any way you please as long as she is willing.”
 
“What about you?” Kagome asked.
 
“I will take you and mark you after you and InuYasha have completed your marks. I must warn you now that I will take you as an Inu, from behind. InuYasha will help support you so that I can mark your shoulder. You will not mark me since InuYasha is your true mate. I am marking you more as a female under my protection and as part of my pack. Your accepting my mark means that you willingly submitted to me and accept my protection.”
 
“If you can have more than one mate, and I have more than one mate, does this mean InuYasha can?” Kagome asked. She really didn't want to share even if InuYasha was.
 
Sesshomaru answered her, “Not really. The eldest in the family is allowed to claim the mates of the younger male members to ensure the bloodlines. If a mate is unfaithful or unworthy the eldest has the right to remove the female. He also has the right to ensure there are descendents to carry on the name. If the younger male turns out to be sterile or weak, but the female is strong and worthy, the eldest has the right to impregnate her. These situations are actually rare if the mate is chosen with care. Your situation is different because InuYasha is a hanyou. As you found out, there are youkai who will ignore his mark because of it. I know you think a youkai would not be interested in a human, but you are a miko with strong powers and you carry the Sacred Jewel. That alone would be reason for them to seek you out. While they might argue that InuYasha's mark is not valid, there is no way for them to dispute the validity of my claim. In case you are wondering, if our father were still alive he would be doing this instead of me.”
 
InuYasha spoke again, “You said you would not appear until you are needed. What did you mean?”
 
“Come to my bedchambers in your robes when you are ready. Do not worry if I appear not to be present. I will not want to be a distraction to you. Once things are underway, you probably will not notice me,” Sesshomaru answered.
 
“Sesshomaru, you said you wanted to warn me that you will take me from behind as an Inu would, you didn't mean…”Kagome couldn't finish.
 
Sesshomaru knew what she was afraid of - it was why he brought it up. “I will not be sloppy like the wolf. While I will enter you from behind, it will be where you were meant to be entered in such a manner. I wanted you to be prepared for the fact that I will be over your back in a dominant position to do this. You will also be better able to receive me that way. I do not want you to become frightened because of what the wolf did to you. I will not harm you. InuYasha will be there with you to help support you and comfort you.”
 
Sesshomaru turned to InuYasha next. “InuYasha, your youkai is likely to surface during this. Do not be afraid to let it help, but do not let it take over. Kagome is a virgin and her first time must be done with care. Your youkai will want to take her hard and fast. Your human side will want to help her through it. Her first time will probably be painful. You must retain your own senses enough to read hers. She will let you know when she is ready.”
 
Sesshomaru addressed both of them, “Any other questions?”
 
They shook their heads - both were blushing furiously, but glad they had this discussion.
 
 
Kagome and InuYasha spent the rest of the morning wandering the grounds and inside the castle. The grounds really were quite beautiful. They laughed when they saw Rin playing hide-n-seek with Jaken. Jaken could complain all he wanted, but they could tell he was attached to the little girl.
 
After lunch, Kagome announced she was ready for a nap. She wanted to be well rested for that evening. She told InuYasha she knew he didn't need the extra rest and that he didn't have to stay with her. He tucked her into the bed and went to see his brother.
 
 
InuYasha knocked on the door to the study, and opened it when he heard, “Enter.” Sesshomaru looked up from the paperwork he had on his desk. InuYasha closed the door behind him when Sesshomaru waved him to a chair by his desk.
 
InuYasha was looking at the floor with his ears flat out. He wasn't really sure what to say or where to begin.
 
Sesshomaru had an idea why his brother had come. “You wonder what has changed.”
 
“Yeah,” InuYasha replied. “I know what you told me that day at the well, but why did you save us? What changed your mind about us…about me?”
 
Sesshomaru sighed. “It was not any one thing in particular. I blamed you for our father's death. He died protecting your mother, so I blamed you and her for that. I did not understand Father's attraction to a human female and considered it a weakness. I did not understand him when he asked if I had someone to protect. I did not appreciate it until I started to see the way you responded to protect your miko. You showed strength and speed I did not think a hanyou could possess. I underestimated you and lost my arm and blamed you for that as well.”
 
InuYasha had not interrupted, so Sesshomaru continued, “And then there was Tessaiga. I was furious with Father for leaving it to you rather than me. I did not understand that you needed it, and truthfully at the time I did not care. I did not think you were worthy of it. But then you mastered the Wind Scar. I thought you were weak when you did not use the Wind Scar to its full force against me, but then I tracked down Totosai and he admitted the truth - that you had not used it to its full effect because you did not have the heart to kill your only brother.
 
"After it was repaired you defeated Ryuukotsusei, who not even Father could completely conquer. You were able to use Tessaiga to break barriers, which I did not think the sword could do. You proved you were worthy of it. Over and over again you proved you were stronger and more determined than most full demons I have encountered.
 
"Then there is your Miko. I tried to kill her the first time we met and she had the gall to point at me and yell. She has stood by your side no matter what, risked her life in order to save yours. She shows heart and courage I did not know humans were capable of. She is not selfish and petty like so many. She always seems to put the needs of others ahead of her own. Even though I had attacked you both on numerous occasions, when I brought Rin to her when she was ill your miko helped her without hesitation.”
 
There was complete silence for a minute, and then Sesshomaru added, “That day I heard you scream, it sent a chill up my spine. In all of the times I have fought you, even when I put my poisoned claws through your gut, you did not scream like that. When I arrived to find you with a broken arm and leg and still trying to fight, trying to save Kagome, I knew you did not deserve to die like that, and neither did she. No one with honor should die at the hands of such treachery and deceit. Even after I had killed all of the wolves that were involved, I knew you would die if I left you where you lay. If I did not save you, no one would. I finally realized what you already had, that you are my only family and my brother. The Miko is worthy of being your mate. I could not leave you there.”
 
“Thank you for saving us, for helping us,” InuYasha said softly.
 
“I should thank you for showing me what I could not comprehend. I now have a better understanding of what Father was trying to tell me. Having someone to protect is a strength, not a weakness. Perhaps it is time for me to find a mate of my own and produce an heir. It has taken you and Kagome to show me this.”
 
“Sesshomaru,” InuYasha said quietly, “just so you know, Kagome won't be having pups any time soon. I don't want you to think anything is wrong with either of us.”
 
Sesshomaru looked at him. “What do you mean?”
 
“They have something called birth control in her time. In her era she is considered too young to have offspring yet. She has another year of school to finish. She's taking shots so she won't get pregnant until she is ready. I told her mother we would wait if that is what was best.”
 
Sesshomaru was surprised. “You discussed this with her mother?”
 
InuYasha answered, “Her mother asked my plans, and I wanted to be honest with her. I want to be with Kagome, but do what is best for her.”
 
“InuYasha, you never cease to amaze me. You will always be welcome in this house,” Sesshomaru stated then asked, “InuYasha, where is Kagome?”
 
“She's taking a nap. She said she wanted to be well-rested for tonight.”
 
“I see. I will make certain that everything is ready,” Sesshomaru concluded.
 
 
When they returned to their quarters after dinner, InuYasha and Kagome found two beautiful kimono hanging in the bedroom. One was white with an intricate pattern of flowers and vines embroidered into it in white, while the other was blood red, with a crescent moon embroidered into the left chest in the same shade.
 
“Wow, these are beautiful,” Kagome said. “The red must be yours. I assume the white is mine.”
 
InuYasha took a deep breath. “Are you ready?”
 
“I've been ready,” Kagome replied.
 
As many times as she had been naked in front of InuYasha and Sesshomaru, Kagome actually felt shy stripping to put on her kimono. Only the Shikon no Tama was left as she put on the white robe. InuYasha helped her with it, making sure that she wrapped the right side against her body and overlapped it with the left. She actually turned as InuYasha stripped out of his firerat and hakama and put on his red kimono. When he was ready, he took Kagome's hand and led her to Sesshomaru's bedchamber.
 
There was no sign of Sesshomaru when they entered, but InuYasha remembered what they had been told. He carefully took Kagome's face in his hands and pulled her into a kiss. As the kiss deepened and their tongues started a duel to enter each other's mouths, InuYasha felt the belt from his robe being untied. The next thing he felt was Kagome's warm hands wrapped around his back, her fingernails digging into his muscles. His hands traced down to Kagome's waist and untied her belt, letting it fall to the floor and her robe open in front.
 
His hands found their way to her breasts and started to massage them as their kiss continued. He gasped when he felt both her hands start to massage his ears, rubbing the inside of the sensitive appendages with her thumbs. The feeling went straight down to his loins. He felt her hands trailing down the side of his face, tangling in his mane as they found their way to his shoulders. He let go of her breasts as she tugged at his robe and pulled it off of his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. As their kiss intensified even more, InuYasha trailed his hands past her breasts and up to her shoulders and did the same, tugging at her robe to let it fall. Both having signaled they were ready, InuYasha picked Kagome up and laid her on the bed.
 
InuYasha was gentle, like he had never seen her body before. He started with a trail of kisses down to her breast, sucking it in and swirling his tongue around her nipple as his thumb and forefinger teased the nipple on her other breast. As Kagome arched her back to push harder into him, he left another trail of kisses across to the other breast, this time pulling it into his mouth while he teased the now neglected nipple with a thumb and forefinger. As she moaned for more, InuYasha took a breast in each hand and continued his kisses in a trail down to her navel, stopping to tease it with his tongue.
 
Kagome wanted more. She spread her legs and flexed her knees in frustration. InuYasha was almost overwhelmed by the smell of her arousal. She wanted him badly. As his tongue dipped into her navel, he slipped a finger inside her. Kagome thrust herself against the finger. InuYasha added a second finger, and then a third, plunging into her and scrapping her walls with his claws. Kagome was moaning her appreciation, but it wasn't enough. InuYasha added his tongue, slowly licking between her folds and driving her insane.
 
As he slowly drug his tongue across her warm core, Kagome reached down and managed to reach his ears and started to stroke them, hard. InuYasha got the message. His tongue started to trail back up her body, stopping at her navel and both breasts again on the way back to her mouth. Hard and positioned over her, he felt a hand reach down to guide him in. As he probed at the opening, he found it and dipped only the head in. He pulled his face away from hers so he could look in her eyes and make certain she was sure.
 
“InuYasha, I love you. I want you inside me. Take me as your mate,” Kagome said softly.
 
“I love you too, Kagome,” InuYasha said as he started to enter her.
 
InuYasha felt her legs wrap around him as he probed deeper, coming to the barrier that declared her virginity. With one swift thrust he pushed through. The feeling of her around him was incredible. He heard her breath catch and could smell the blood. InuYasha almost pulled out because he was afraid he'd hurt her, but Kagome's legs had him locked in place.
 
“You okay?” He asked softly.
 
“Just give me a minute to adjust to you.”
 
InuYasha lowered his lips to hers and kissed her, holding still while she adjusted to his size. He felt her legs relax their grip and she arched her back, signaling she was ready.
 
InuYasha was not prepared for the feelings that washed over and through him as he started to pull out, then push back in again. Kagome looked up to see that his eyes were bleeding red as the demon marks appeared on his cheeks, but she wasn't afraid. As the pain subsided, all she felt was pleasure, pleasure like she had never imagined. From the look on InuYasha's face, he was experiencing the same feelings. They were both panting as he started to pick up speed.
 
“Oh, Kami, I…nu…ya…sha…hard…er…fast…er… ; oh…InuYasha,” Kagome panted.
 
As InuYasha thrust into her, he started to lick and nip and the junction of her neck and left shoulder.
 
Kagome was in complete ecstasy by now, “Oh Kami, don't stop, don't stop…InuYashaaa!!” she screamed his name as he brought her over the edge.
 
InuYasha felt Kagome's warm wet walls try to pull him in even further as she climaxed. The sensation sent him to join her, turning loose the heat that had built in his loins as he exploded into her body.
 
As InuYasha poured himself into Kagome, he bit down on the area of her shoulder he had been preparing. As he did so, Sesshomaru appeared out of nowhere behind InuYasha and sliced opened the skin on InuYasha's left shoulder with his claws and pulled his mane out of the way for Kagome. As Kagome bit down and drank the blood that flowed into her mouth and InuYasha did the same with her, Sesshomaru did something totally unplanned - he bit down on InuYasha's right shoulder and claimed him as his brother, to mark him as part of the clan.
 
Then something that no one had expected happened. As the three were locked together, the Shikon no Tama that was hanging from Kagome's neck started to rise. When it reached the end of its chain and could go no further, it turned white and burst, showering them with a fine powder.
 
The three did not realize what had happened until they discovered they were bathed in a pink light. Kagome was glowing and had engulfed InuYasha and Sesshomaru. As their eyes opened in wonder, the warrior priestess Midoriko appeared to the three of them. InuYasha's eyes had returned to their normal golden state when they had reopened, and Kagome's eyes were opened wide in surprise. Sesshomaru did not know what had happened, but knew he was in the presence of someone with great power.
 
“Midoriko, I don't understand… I…we haven't made a wish,” Kagome whispered.
 
“Kagome, your act of true and unconditional love has purified the jewel and released my soul. For your reward, your wish for the well to remain open will be granted. As long as you travel through it at least once a year, it will remain open for you, InuYasha, and your children.
 
“InuYasha, you have helped Kagome in her quest to complete the jewel, and you have given up any selfish desires to have it for yourself. Your wish that Kagome be able to remain with you forever has been arranged. Her soul has been bonded to yours so that she will age with you. Love her and take care of her always.
 
“Sesshomaru, you never had any desires for the jewel, but you have helped Kagome and InuYasha to complete the jewel and to find themselves. You have let go of the anger and bitterness that you held in your heart toward your brother and father. You will now be able to find your soul mate so that you can be happy, as you have helped InuYasha and Kagome to be. It does not matter whether you choose a youkai or human, you will share a lifetime of happiness with her. You can also bind your ward to you by claiming her as part of your pack as you did your brother. When you have done these things, you will finally find the true power that you seek.
 
“Thank you for releasing me so that my soul can now rest. It was your acts of love and selflessness that have set me free.” With that, Midoriko vanished and the pink glow receded into Kagome's body.
 
Kagome blushed; she realized she had just spoken with Midoriko with InuYasha still inside her. Sesshomaru had turned loose of InuYasha and sat back on the bed, eyes opened wide in wonder. InuYasha kissed Kagome, he was thrilled he would never have to live a day without her.
 
“Wow, who would have thought that would have purified the jewel…” Kagome stated in wonder.
 
InuYasha lapped at the mark on her shoulder to seal the wounds, and then said, “I had no idea, but I'm grateful you'll be with me for the rest of my life. It was all I've really wanted for a long time.” He looked back at Sesshomaru and asked, “What did you do? It felt like you marked me.”
 
Sesshomaru responded, “I was not planning to, it just happened. I felt the need to mark you as my brother, to declare that you are a part of my family, my pack - make it clear that you are no longer the outcast hanyou you were.”
 
As InuYasha had done for Kagome, Sesshomaru leaned over and lapped at the mark he had left on InuYasha's shoulder to seal it, and then at the one where he had helped Kagome mark InuYasha.
 
Kagome looked at the two of them. “Well, we aren't finished yet. We've got one more marking to go.”
 
InuYasha whined; he wasn't ready to give up his place yet. Kagome pulled him close and kissed him again as he started to slide out of her.
 
InuYasha reluctantly rolled off of Kagome and she looked at Sesshomaru. He was wearing a robe the same color as the crescent moon on his forehead, with the same marking embroidered onto the left breast as it was on InuYasha's kimono.
 
Motioning for InuYasha to stay where he was, Kagome stood up and motioned for Sesshomaru to join her. When he did, she reached and pulled loose the belt that tied the kimono closed, then pulled it off of his shoulders so that it joined the other two on the floor. Her hands trailed down his chest and across his abdomen to his growing erection, wrapping her hands around him, she began to work him. Sesshomaru wanted to taste her as he had before and backed her up to the bed. She laid back into InuYasha's waiting arms. InuYasha leaned over to kiss her and started to massage her breasts as Sesshomaru went to work with his tongue until he had her body writhing off of the bed as she came. He thrust his tongue deep inside her to drink everything that was flowing out.
 
Kagome felt herself being turned over on her stomach. Bringing her knees up under her, she spread her legs and pushed her rear into the air. She gasped as she felt Sesshomaru mount her and start to enter her. He was larger than InuYasha and pushed slowly forward until he was fully sheathed inside her. As InuYasha had done, he held still until Kagome gave him a signal she was ready.
 
Kagome rocked back into Sesshomaru to let him know she was ready to receive him. He pulled nearly all of the way out and pushed back in again. Soon he was thrusting in rhythm, and she was slamming back into him. Before long she found her body being pulled upright. InuYasha was helping balance her and brought her into a hard kiss while Sesshomaru hammered into her from behind. As Sesshomaru continued to thrust, InuYasha reached down and started to flick her clit in rhythm with his brother. Kagome had to pull out of their kiss as she panted and gasped for air. The sensations the two were causing were incredible. She could feel a clawed hand pull her hair aside and Sesshomaru started to nip and lick at her right shoulder where he would mark her.
 
Sesshomaru was burning with the sensations he was feeling as he thrust into Kagome. While he was not a virgin, he had never felt anything like Kagome's warm channel, and her responses to him were almost as exciting as the friction he was feeling. Her walls started to ripple against him as she climaxed with him driving into her. It seemed almost too soon when he felt the burning and tightening sensation in his loins and he knew he needed to get prepared. He used his hand to pull the hair away from her right shoulder and he started to lap and nip at the area he would mark. As he burst and filled her with his seed, he bit down on her shoulder and held it, drinking in the blood that flowed from the wounds. As he finished pumping into her, he lapped at the wounds to seal them as he had done his brother. He then lay across her back, growling softly so that his chest rumbled against her back. She had accepted him and received him fully. She would be marked so that no other would ever dare try to claim her.
 
InuYasha had helped ensure that Kagome climaxed again while Sesshomaru was inside her. When Sesshomaru had released his seed and was lapping at her shoulder to seal her mark, InuYasha pulled her into another kiss. He helped her back down to rest her elbows on the bed while Sesshomaru held her. As Sesshomaru rested on her back, Kagome saw an opportunity waiting in front of her. Reaching over, she pulled InuYasha into her mouth. He had become hard again while Sesshomaru marked Kagome. As Kagome bobbed her head up and down on InuYasha's stiff erection, she felt Sesshomaru slide out of her. She almost giggled she realized Sesshomaru had changed his position and was digging into her with his tongue again. It felt like he was cleaning up the mess he'd made as his seed spilled out of her.
 
Certain that InuYasha would want to take her at least once like Sesshomaru had, she pulled away and switched positions. She had her rear in the air towards InuYasha, and had started to work on Sesshomaru with her mouth and hands. InuYasha slid into her from behind, holding her by the waist to control her movements. Kagome had to turn loose of Sesshomaru as InuYasha started pounding into her. Sesshomaru had worked his way under her and was sucking on one breast while he flicked her clit with a claw and InuYasha had done earlier. Kagome was screaming as she climaxed again. Once again, the ripples of her orgasm pulled InuYasha even deeper as he slammed into her one last time and then held her to him as he filled her again.
 
Kagome could not believe the intense pleasure she had felt. Both brothers had done this for her. She was panting from the exertion as InuYasha still held her to him, and Sesshomaru still suckled at her breasts. Her shaking arms unable to hold her any more, she collapsed on the bed. InuYasha rolled over on his side taking her with him, still inside her as he kissed her back and neck.
 
When InuYasha and Kagome opened their eyes again, they realized Sesshomaru had disappeared as silently as he had appeared.
 
“I guess his part is over,” Kagome whispered to InuYasha.
 
“He did say he would mark you but not ask anything further. I guess he meant it,” InuYasha replied.
 
Kagome giggled. “Can you believe that we purified the jewel while we were doing that, and Midoriko appeared to us while we were still, well, connected?”
 
“I was thinking how much I love you when she appeared,” InuYasha answered.
 
“I was thinking how much I love you,” Kagome responded.
 
“Sesshomaru must have really finally been able to set aside his feelings for you he has harbored all of these years. Did you say he marked you, too?” Kagome asked.
 
“He marked me in the same location he marked you,” InuYasha said as he turned his back to Kagome and pulled his mane aside for her to see. The four angry-looking punctures were already starting to transform into Sesshomaru's mark.
 
“Do these transform into something else?” Kagome asked curiously.
 
“Dunno…I've never done this before,” InuYasha answered.
 
“Hum…I guess we'll know sooner or later,” Kagome offered.
 
Kagome turned InuYasha around to face her again, and wrapped her arms around him to bring him into another kiss.
 
When Kagome knew InuYasha was hard again, she laid back on the bed. This time he entered her then rose on his knees, bringing her body with him. With a hand on either of her hips, he started to slowly thrust into her. Kagome had her legs wrapped around him.
 
It wasn't long before Kagome was panting again, “I…nu…ya…sha…har…der…har…de r…fas…ter…”
 
InuYasha obliged and thrust into harder and begin to pick up speed. Kagome's body shuddered with him as he filled her once again. Kagome locked him in place with her legs as they climaxed together. Not wanting to let go, InuYasha pulled them on their sides, facing each other with him still inside her, her legs wrapped around his body. His chest started to rumble and Kagome reached up and took an ear in each hand and gently started to stroke.
 
They spent the night making love to each other. They did not see Sesshomaru again even though they were still in his bed.
 
As the morning light started to stream in, Kagome reached over to push InuYasha's hair from his face. “Good Morning, Mate.”
 
InuYasha gently kissed her lips. “Morning, Mate.”
 
Kagome returned the kiss. “Should we return to our own room? I can just see Rin running in and finding us like this.”
 
InuYasha replied by picking Kagome up. As he carried Kagome out of Sesshomaru's bedchambers, they met the Demon Lord. InuYasha would have sworn he almost smiled as he shook his head - InuYasha and Kagome were both still naked as the day they were born.
 
InuYasha set Kagome down and she went to Sesshomaru and kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. “Thank you Sesshomaru, thank you for everything.”
 
InuYasha nodded in agreement.
 
Sesshomaru asked them, “Will you be joining us for breakfast?”
 
Kagome responded, “Maybe lunch. We need to get some sleep and take a bath first. We're sorry we kept your bed all night.”
 
“I had others I could sleep in. I'm glad you could make use of it,” Sesshomaru replied, and then added, “You had better go if you do not want Rin to see you like that. She will be here for breakfast any time.”
 
InuYasha and Kagome both blushed as InuYasha took her hand and led her back to their quarters.
 
When he had closed the door to the sitting room behind him, and made sure the door to the main corridor was locked, InuYasha came back and took Kagome in his arms again and kissed her. When they finally had to break for air, Kagome said, “I need a bath before I try to sleep. Coming?”
 
InuYasha looked down - he was getting hard again. “I guess I will be,” he said with a smile.
 
Kagome led him to the bath and once he had settled into the warm water she straddled him and lowered herself onto him. She pulled InuYasha's mouth to hers as he held her. Kagome loved the feeling of him inside her. When InuYasha couldn't sit still any more, he started to move her up and down. She wrapped her legs around him and placed her hands on his shoulders to help. She closed her eyes as she rode him, and felt him pull her mouth to his. He pulled free to gasp and call her name as he came, and then pulled her back into another kiss. Kagome closed her eyes and wrapped her legs and arms around him. She nuzzled his neck as he held her in the warm water.
 
Finally scrubbed and clean, InuYasha helped Kagome out of the bath and they dried each other off. InuYasha then picked his new mate up and carried her to the bed and set her down. He climbed in behind her, pulled her body into his with his arms wrapped around her, and they drifted off to sleep.
 
 
They slept though lunch and woke in the late afternoon. Kagome kissed InuYasha and said, “I don't know about you, but I'm hungry.”
 
InuYasha stomach rumbled in reply, “Keh.”
 
They got dressed and knocked on the door to Sesshomaru's quarters. When he didn't answer, Kagome stuck her head in and called, but no reply. They went out the other door in the corridor. InuYasha thought they might find him in his study and went that way.
 
This time when InuYasha knocked they heard, “Enter.” InuYasha opened the door and followed Kagome into the study. They were not surprised to see Kaminari there with Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru looked up. “I am glad you came. I need to check your marks. Kaminari, you can stay and act as witness.”
 
InuYasha had pulled on one of Kagome's oversized t-shirts when he dressed, so he pulled it over his head. Kaminari's eyebrows disappeared into his bangs when he saw the blue crescent moon on InuYasha's right shoulder.
 
Kaminari looked at Sesshomaru. “I did not know you intended to claim your brother.”
 
Sesshomaru responded, “I did not plan to, but felt compelled to. This will make it clear he is a part of this pack.”
 
Kaminari nodded and recorded the mark in his journal. They then examined the mark on InuYasha's left shoulder, the one left by Kagome. Her bite had turned into the Kanji for “Friend,” “Lover,” and “Mine.” Sesshomaru didn't need an explanation for the last one.
 
When InuYasha's marks had been recorded and signed, they turned to Kagome. She was glad she had thrown on a yukata that had been provided in their room so she didn't have to strip in front of Kaminari. She dropped the robe off of her shoulders.
 
Her right shoulder was identical to InuYasha's. She bore the blue crescent moon like the one on Sesshomaru's forehead. Her left shoulder was the one that was a surprise to both Sesshomaru and Kaminari. With little recorded information on a hanyou taking a mate, they really did not know what to expect. Kagome had been marked by both InuYasha's youkai and human halves. The left half the mark was the crescent moon that signified their family, but it was in blood red rather than the deep blue. Next to it were the Kanji for “Salvation,” and “Love.”
 
Once everything had been recorded and properly signed, Kaminari left the three.
 
Sesshomaru broke the silence, “I want you to know that you are now considered part of my pack, my family. You will always be welcome here.”
 
“Thank you, Sesshomaru. We really can't thank you enough for what you have done, starting with saving us,” Kagome said.
 
“I should thank you. You have shown me things I did not understand, I did not think were possible,” Sesshomaru replied.
 
InuYasha finally spoke, “Will you mark Rin as you did me, as Midoriko suggested?”
 
Sesshomaru was silent for a minute. “I think I will wait until she is old enough to understand and give her the choice. My life span will be a very long time for a human to live.”
 
Kagome looked at Sesshomaru thoughtfully. “Sesshomaru, may I see your journal and a pen?”
 
Sesshomaru pushed his journal and quill towards her. Kagome flipped to the end of the book and began to write. She pushed it back towards him. “This is the information for my family in my time. I've given you our names, address, and Shrine information. I've also included the date that should approximate this one in my time. I'm sure you will still be alive in my era, and I hope that you will find us. I have one more year of school to finish so I should be there for at least that long.”
 
Sesshomaru nodded and put the journal away.
 
InuYasha's stomach was rumbling again, and Kagome's joined him.
 
“I think that means we're hungry since we missed breakfast and lunch,” Kagome said.
 
“I thought you would appreciate an early dinner if you would like to join Rin and me in my quarters,” Sesshomaru answered.
 
Kagome and InuYasha nodded and followed Sesshomaru out of his study and down the hall.
 
 
To be continued…