InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bound For Tomorrow: Sesshomaru and Rin ❯ At the Inn - The Main Event ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

They make their way past the huts and shops on the way to inn. He can hear the words of the curious and sometimes even horrified villagers, who are peaking out of their huts and watching them.
His mind is racing, filled with possibilities and fantasies of what this night will bring for him. His body is thrumming and he can feel his muscles undulating, as if on the edge of transformation, though he is managing, barely, to keep the whites of his eyes from bleeding to red. He forces himself not to pant and his chest not to heave, and is only able to accomplish the feat by breathing only through his nose. Rin's scent of immediate arousal is waning and his control gains ground slowly, until he can at least breathe again.
Rin seems to notice, and instead of becoming more excited she seems to be becoming paradoxically more calm. She is in direct opposition to him, and yet it steadies him, preventing him from breaking decorum, and simply hefting her against him and teleporting to the inn, regardless if it causes a village wide panic or not.
He walking a thin wire and each step he takes seems labor intensive and he must focus his perfect control to keep his steps measured and unhurried.
His control finds greater purchase though, by the fact that he is aware, at the edge of his senses of the reactions he is getting from the villagers. His sensitive ears can't help but focus on some of the rude things the villagers are saying of them. It seems that word has spread quickly of Rin's intentions to become his mate and wife.
Oddly enough he isn't insulted for himself. He could care less what these…humans feel about him. It is Rin he is concerned for. She's a `whore' and `Demon's bitch' and `Dog fucker'. He wonders how much she can hear, hoping that she can't hear any of it at all.
There is a secret, deep part of himself that has the fear that at some point along this walk Rin will hear something that will strike just the right chord, or, she will notice the sheer volume of the statements against her character, and she will realize what her life will be like as a human woman mated to a taiyoukai, and… she'll back out. She'll reject him.
Until they are officially mated, she has every right to do so, regardless of his feelings for, or intentions towards, her. If that happened, after he's allowed himself to feel so much for her… he'd be… lost.
All his work would be for naught, and though he'd walk away with his head held high, he'd have to face returning home to his mother with his tail between his legs. The shame would be unbearable, and seppuku would be a more viable option that admitting this failure to his mother.
All he has is his pride and Rin, and if this mortal woman stripped him of that, and he lost her…
He inwardly shudders, refusing to think on the possibility any longer.
It is a testament to his centuries of training that has given him near-perfect control of himself and of his willingness to show restraint for the sake of Rin, that he has not killed anyone… yet. This is, however, no time to test his patience.
Suddenly his urgency to claim her is about not only physical need but also about his desire to stake his claim on her and bind them together before she can back out.
`Perhaps she is bewitched' a woman muses, loud enough for even Rin, who, while she does not have senses near as good as his, has also obviously noticed the stares and whispers, to hear. She ignores it completely, the only sign she has heard is the sigh, the rolling of her eyes, and the gentle squeeze to his hand.
He stiffens. The scent of a human female, about Rin's age, is approaching rapidly and he can hear the nervous pounding of this unknown female's heart. She stops a few feet away. She's carrying a small bundle in her hands.
“Rin!!! Stop!!! Wait a minute!!!” Rin turns, stiffening only slightly and giving him what could only be interpreted as an imploring look. Perhaps she is asking him not to kill this woman, though, she should know him better than that? Perhaps she is more aware than he originally thought of his state of mind.
“She's my friend, just let me see what she wants so we can be on our way?” Rin whispers.
He's annoyed, but the walk and the recession of the scent of Rin's immediate physical arousal grants him the patience to nod his head and release her hand, allowing her to walk to the girl she has called `a friend'. This woman has only moments before he snaps, and Rin seems to know this too, because she makes haste.
Rin makes her way to the only slightly younger female. Obviously Rin is a little nervous, not knowing what this girl means to say to her in front of Sesshomaru, but she holds her head high and doesn't look back at him for reassurance. He is once again proud of his choice in mate. She's stronger than he sometimes gives her credit for.
“What is it, Rikasuka?” The girl must have picked up on the wary tone to her friend's voice because she smiles and extends the bundle, an immediate peace offering. The girl glances back at the imposing taiyoukai her friend has chosen to marry and, she must have heard about him before because she seems non-plussed when he fails to return her friendly smile, only turning back to Rin.
“I just heard the good news! I didn't have a lot of time to prepare my gift, but, I wanted to give you this.” She extends the package in her hand to Rin.
Rin relaxes and takes the bundle.
“Thank you! You really are a true friend. Your well wishes mean a lot to me.” Rin is genuine in her words, and Sesshomaru forces himself to appreciate, at least on some small level, this female's timing. She is giving Rin reassurance and confidence in her decision to mate with him at just the right moment, and allowing him more time to gain control of himself before he finds himself alone, burning with need, and with a willing female. This is not just any willing female though, and he intends to take his time… even if it kills him.
The girl glances at him again, eyeing him, taking in all the details, and he can smell her… attraction… to him. He's surprised to say the least; two human females appreciating his physical appearance? He hopes his father still has his furs, because the hells must be experiencing a blizzard.
He watches the girl pull a vial from her sleeve, and then pull Rin in to whisper to her conspiratorially,
“Now that I've finally seen him… I can't blame you for being in love with him your whole life, and going on and on about him all the time! He's very attractive - so tall… and those eyes… yummy!” The girl lowers her voice even more, she must not be aware of the futility of such an action, but Rin is blushing, knowing he's hearing the entire `secret' conversation, “Oh, and take this,” she hands Rin the vial, “my mother made it for you when she heard you were mating a demon. She says they're you-know-what's are bigger than a human's. Ask him to put some on his… you know… before you guys… do it. It'll numb you just a little bit, not too much, but it won't affect him, since he's a demon. It will help with your pain, but not stop your enjoyment, and without ruining anything for him.”
Rin's face is the color of Inuyasha's firerat, but she nods and takes the vial. Although the other female is not, Rin is aware he has heard every word of their conversation. She gives the girl a hug, and a promise to visit before she leaves. He isn't sure why but he's convinced Rin intends to impart details of this night to this girl… he inwardly shakes his head. He must be paranoid. Rin would do no such thing… would she?
Deciding not to think on anything that may ruin the night, he beckons his soon to be mate. Yes, he is aware he is showing impatience, but the truth is, he is eager to move along. His posture is not the only thing that is rigid in this moment, despite his worry he is still physically aroused, and he's uncomfortable walking around in such a state, it would be highly improper for anyone to notice such a thing on his person.
“Rin.”
Rin gives the girl a final wave, and joins him at his side once more.
“I'm sorry, it's just she's my best friend and she's never even seen you and I'm sure she was curious… I'm sorry you had to hear that. I didn't talk about you that much…”
He can sense the embarrassment and deception on her, but far from being angry, he is… amused. Why now, when he's stated his feelings and she has stated hers she would think he might be upset at hearing that she's spoken of her love and admiration for him, he can't understand?
He can't bring himself to answer her, speaking would cause a break in his concentration, but he squeezes her hand. It is the only way he can continue to focus himself… he must calm himself. He will take his time… he will be gentle with her. His mind fills with images of his Rin, touching him, kissing him, running her fingers through his hair, throwing her head back and baring her throat as his fangs press lightly into her tender flesh.
He gives an audible growl. Low and not at all the comforting sound Rin is used to. As soon as he feels his chest shake he cuts it off. He isn't sure if his eyes are still gold and… yummy (?)… anymore. He actually stops his progress and closes his eyes, focusing on control.
Rin has halted next to him, questions and concern in her facial features. He actually physically shakes his head, as if to clear the images from his mind. His cock throbs painfully and his lips tighten as he searches harder for some semblance of control of his body.
He forces himself into forward motion once again. He must… if he does not, he is going to scare her with his odd actions. No one, not even Rin, is immune from fear of him completely, and if she gets even an inkling of the ideas running through his mind, she will most certainly back out. No female wants to be ravaged, and roughly used their first time.
Rin must have some idea of what his problem is by now, because a blush steals its way across her nose and cheeks and her pupils dilate. She disentangles her hand from his and instead takes possession of his elbow, reaching her other arm across her body to stroke his bicep in a soothing way.
She is… petting him…
She can feel his rigid musculature beneath his layers of silk and she runs her hand over his arm, tracing the curve of his flexed muscle. She sighs and lays her head against his arm, in full view of whoever may be looking, unconcerned at others' reactions to such a gesture. Her scent takes on a hint of that wonderful desire again, and he is infinitely glad that they have finally reached their destination.
Rin must have noticed that the usually busy inn is all but deserted. Only a skeleton crew of servants and the owner remains. The vast rooms are empty, and the halls are quiet and still, exactly as he would have it.
“Where is everybody?” Rin asks quietly.
“I wished for us to be alone.” He strains. She doesn't quite understand how that translates into the scene in front of her. How he was able to do this. Her questioning look is answered by the innkeeper.
“Sesshomaru-sama, we were unsure which of the rooms you've paid for you wanted prepared, or how many, so we took the liberty of preparing them all, before dismissing the staff on paid leave, just as you requested. Your only servants will be Akishira, and Aoi, the young females you requested for your… intended. Akishira will take your Lady to the dressing room and assist her out of her heavy robes and into sleeping attire, if you have no other orders?”
Sesshomaru is pleased at this development, everything has been set up exactly to his specifications, and all is well.
Yes… all is well. He tells himself this over and over, his eyes sliding to the side to look at Rin. She is here. She wants you. She will not back out. She will not reject you. She is yours… she has already said as much.
He nods his approval of the innkeepers plan. The young servant girl comes forward, and comes to her knees, reaching for the ties at the ankles of his hakama, so she can remove his shoes, before removing Rin's, as is proper. She winces when she sees his clawed toes, but does not hesitate when she brings the warm wet cloth and wipes his feet down. She dries them and is careful when placing the slippers on his feet, not to shred them on his claws. He is impatient, and when she moves to retie his hakama's ankle ties, he commands her to leave them be. She starts at his harsh tone, and even Rin seems surprised, though says nothing.
“Will you or your Lady be requiring a meal for the night?” It is already late, Rin has already eaten with his brother's miko, but this innkeeper is going very far out of his way to please the obviously very wealthy Lord who is patronizing his establishment. Demon or not, his coins are just as gold, if not more so, than any human's, and money talks. Yes, never has a human man refused to take his money.
Sesshomaru turns to Rin, who shakes her head in the negative, still slightly awed by the events unfolding before her eyes. She isn't used to this type of treatment, and it is a little overwhelming for her, but she's taking it in stride, and politely and appropriately saving any questions she has for him until they are alone.
“No. Take her to undress, and then bring her to the largest room at the far end of the inn.” He makes a show of giving the air a sniff, “Also, dismiss the young human male from the grounds. I assume from his scent he is the cook, and he will not be needed until morning.”
The innkeeper is obviously impressed with his senses, and nods in awe.
He goes to his room, and sits in seiza, allowing the only other servant, another young female, no older than twelve years or so to follow, though her presence is unwelcome, he refrains from growling at her. She is only doing her job, he reminds himself. He can sense her unease in his presence, and smell the scent of fear. Although it is not terror, it is still fear. He smells it spike before he hears her voice.
“My lord, will you be requiring assistance in removing your outer robes, or a bathing attendant?” It is clear from her tone she is terrified to perform for him what are common duties for one of her station. She has, doubtlessly, assisted many males in undressing, and probably been a bathing attendant for many lords and ladies in the past, however, he is youkai and it is obvious she doesn't want to touch him.
Being alone with a human female who is clearly uneasy with him, and terrified to touch him, sobers him a bit, and his control is renewed somewhat. He must remember that it would never do to elicit such a reaction from Rin, and if he moves too quickly with her, she may well become afraid to touch him as well. If he turns into a mindless, lust driven beast after a mere kiss, then how will she not fear mating with him.
The idea of Rin fearing him is a sobering thought and finally his body obeys his commands to relax, though his erection is still present, he is in far better control than he was only moments ago.
He has been undressed countless times by females, human and youkai alike, in his travels. The youkai females did as they were expected, nothing more, nothing less, and it was duty to them and nothing more. Never were there any inappropriate touches, but they did not shy from him. The human females were a different matter. They were always fearful, and made sure that nary a finger came into contact with his flesh. Only silk slipped away in their fingers, and even his hair was avoided.
Never has a human female assisted him in bathing. Despite his bulging coin purse, all had outright refused. One, he can recall, actually lost her employment over it, which was completely unnecessary, because he has always preferred to bath alone, unassisted, even in his own shiro.
“No.”
His answer causes relief to wash over this young and clearly terrified girl, and her scent becomes less cloying to him. He notices that when she leaves, kneeling down and sliding the screen door to the side, before turning on her knees, bowing deeply and sliding the shoji closed, she does not leave, instead sitting in seiza in the hallway, and waiting to see if she will be needed later.
He wants to be alone, and with her there he cannot feel as if he is. Her scent and the sounds of her body are too close, so, with an inward sigh he rises, opens the door, and doesn't bother to look down at her as he tells her,
“You will not be needed again until early morning, go and rest.” When she hesitates, he realizes why, and reassures her, “Your salary will be paid for the entire night.” He reaches in to his haori and pulls out several coins, more than she deserves if he is honest, but he wants her to leave without any further delays or arguments. He reasons this may be the best way to go about getting her to leave quickly.
It is improper that he give her money directly, but his patience is being severely tested and he doesn't want to go back down to the innkeeper and give it to him, risking he will take a `cut' from it or leave the girl with nothing of his `tip'. He hands the money to her, insisting,
“Go, rest.” She doesn't look up at him, as she nods and whispers her thanks for the opportunity he's given her to have a night off, although she doesn't mention the money, he knows she is really thanking him for giving it to her directly, thus making sure she receives it.
Just as the girl is leaving Rin appears in the hallway, escorted by the other servant girl. She's wearing a plain, white cotton yukata and his first thought is that she should be wearing silk. In his haste, he did not think to have her bring any of the clothing his mother commissioned, but he isn't sure there even was a bathing or sleeping yukata among the items and he realizes he will need to commission a seamstress for the girl. It is unacceptable for her to be his mate and be wearing less than silk. It would reflect poorly on him to not clothe her properly.
He looks to the young servant girl and realizes that he has shown favor for the female who was alone with him… and rumors may spread if he does not show the same favor to this female, who had no such opportunity to gain his favor. It would not do for anyone to misjudge his show of, what could inaccurately be deemed as kindness, (it was only impatience with her continued presence, he assures himself), to that female. He must be equally…kind to this female. He reaches into his purse and hands her the same amount of coins he gave to the other female, commanding once again,
“Go, and rest. You will not be needed until morning.”
The girl is shocked at receiving money from him directly, but accepts it and nods, informs him a bath will be ready for them in the morning, before scurrying away like some kind of field mouse. He watches her departure with a rueful acceptance, he turns to Rin,
“They fear me.” He doesn't know why he has pointed it out. He doesn't know why he felt the need to say it aloud, but the words came without his bidding. There was no hint of regret or sadness, it was merely a statement, but Rin seems to know more of why he said it than he does, and she places a comforting hand on his forearm, no hesitation in her touch.
“They don't know you.” It's true, and it must be exactly what he needed to hear, because he releases a breath he didn't know he was holding. His Rin does know him, and has seen him at his most fearsome, fully transformed and battling for his life and hers, and still, not only does she not fear him, she loves him. He is not a disgusting monoke to her, not a nightmare.
He is her dream come true.
She gently guides him inside and slides the shoji shut behind them. They are alone now, but she doesn't seem nervous, in fact, there is a serenity to her, a soft almost motherly feel to her that is reassuring to him and calms his own unease. Surely they have spent much time alone together before, but tonight is different, the intentions and expectations of the night are clear to them both, but she is neither afraid nor nervous. She seems at peace and accepting. She is exactly what he needs right now, and soothing to his inner youkai.
“May I undress you?” She asks. He hesitates to respond as his eyes are watching her every graceful movement. He hasn't seen her in so little clothing since she was a small child and her curves are calling to his eyes. He's tracing every visible dip and swell beneath the light cotton covering and the loosely tied obi. He's drawn especially to the sweet sloping indentation of her waist and the smooth rounded flare of the ample spread of her hips, which are surprisingly wide for her slight frame and very narrow waist. He is also more than impressed with the very full rounded bottom he can just barely see the cleft in beneath her robe.
His cock throbs as he imagines her bent over, on all fours, with that thick firm rounded ass in his face, her dripping wetness calling to him, his hands at her hips as he drags her to him and spears himself inside her, filling her, and wrapping himself in warm wetness. Plunging endlessly deep inside of her, making her pant, feeling her back against his chest and the flesh of her shoulder between his fangs. As much as he wants to take his time with her, the animal inside wants to fuckher into submission. He wants her screaming and moaning and panting beneath him like a wild thing and he drives himself into until he fills her full and the head of cock expands and he shoots searing hot seed into her body. He wants to cover her in his scent and fill her with himself leaving her so thoroughly marked that his claim of ownership can never be disputed, even by youkai with the weakest of noses.
CALM YOURSELF! He commands himself firmly, almost roughly. He takes several deep breathes in and out through his nose. If he doesn't have her soon…
He finally comes to his senses and nods once in acceptance of her request to assist him in disrobing. What would ordinarily be an innocent task performed by a servant for a master takes on a sensual feel as she leads him to the area behind a privacy screen, despite the fact that they are alone. There are stands here to hold kimonos, haori and hakama, though she forgoes them and places her own folded kimono, which has the package from her friend and the strange vial resting on top of it, on the floor before moving to stand in front of him.
He knows she cannot touch the hilt of his demonic swords, so he removes them from his person for her, resting them on a stand which is mounted on the wall.
She reaches for the knot at his waist, and unties the yellow and blue bow to the obi which is only used to hold his swords, not hold closed his clothing. She is looking in his eyes as she does so, searching him, although for what he does not know. She carefully folds the silk as she goes, not allowing it to touch the floor, before she follows it around behind him. She tucks the folded silk in the part still around his waist and he feels her gather the thick length of his hair in her hands, taking the opportunity to run her fingers through it and tug lightly on the strands, before moving it to the side and resting it over his shoulder, allowing her access to the twist of the obi at the small of his back. At feeling her fingers in his hair his head tilts forward, seeking to increase the pleasant pressure on his scalp and a whine… not a growl escapes him.
“Shhhh…relax…” She pauses in undressing him and begins to run her hands over his lower back and slowly up and down his sides.
“You are making that difficult, Rin.” His voice is breathy, his baritone strained as his need threatens him once more. Only her soothing aura and confident almost motherly actions are keeping him sane. He has waited so long. She pacifies him a moment longer before she comes around to his front again.
Then is his hakama. She knows he is not naked, and will not be `revealed' to her when she removes them, as his under layers come to his knees, and yet, she still moves slowly and with infinite care and as she moves to untie the knot at his waist she hesitates, looking into his eyes seeking a permission that she no longer needs.
He nods slowly, silently conceding and hoping she will not stop now, which of course she does not.
He is twitching at her fingers being so close to him and his arousal is obvious to her even beneath the three layers of silk and fundoshi, but she maddeningly avoids it, perhaps not wishing to push him over the edge.
His eyes close, the sight of her, so close to him, along with the feel of her nimble fingers might just be enough to drive him over the edge and into mindlessness.
She comes back around to the front to untie the knot actually holding his pants up, and when his hakama slip to the floor, instead of stepping backwards out of them, as is traditional, he steps forward, bringing them closer. She notices this and the sides of her mouth tip upwards in a small, but warm, smile as she stay exactly where she is, keeping them close.
She continues to makes wordless, maddeningly slow circles around him, untying the various knots of his first outer layer, his kimono, obviously intent on removing each article one at a time.
While removing his kimono she makes sure to brush her finger tips over what little skin is exposed. He feels her nails graze the hairs on the back of his neck and he nearly shivers - he fights to remain rigid and allow her to explore him without interruption but her touch is driving him crazy. Her fingertips run softly underneath his sleeve against his forearm before she pulls his long sleeve to his first and intricately patterned knee length garment, which is in truth, neither true kimono nor haori, but was commissioned and designed to his specifications, to allow him to maintain his regal appearance, but be dressed appropriately for battle. He allows it to fall first one side and then the other as she makes her way behind him once again running her fingers from his shoulder to his bicep before coaxing the silk to slip down over his back and into her waiting hands. She hangs it on the stand, and comes around to his front again.
He has only two layers left, the next of which is a kosode with two belts, one at his ribs, and one at the top of his waist. She moves around him untying them both, letting her fingers trace around the barrel of his chest, her fingers feeling the taught musculature and hard planes of his body, before folding the strips of silk and setting them to the side. Most wonderfully of all her small hands flatten against the center of his chest before she slips the tips of her fingers under the `V' shaped neckline of his final outer layer and the full expanse of her smooth palms comes into contact with the innermost layer of his silks as she runs her hands up and out over his pectoral muscles, his collar bones, and she is forced to lean in closer as her hands make their way over him to his shoulder blades, almost embracing him.
Never has he been undressed in this manner, with a female daring to touch him so freely, and taking such time and pleasure from the experience. It is clear by the soft, reverent look in her eyes that she is carving each of his muscles, dips and ripples, into her memory. She is relishing each touch, every contact point of their bodies, as much as he is. She is slow, and soft and intimate in her attentions, and he may be standing still and silent but he's looking down into her dilated pupils and he knows his eyes are showing his own desire.
With her finally close enough to him that she is on tip toes to reach behind him, and the tips of her nipples brush against his chest, and they harden against his chest, he finds it impossible to stand still and passive against her attentions any longer. Her thumbs dig in to the hallows near his collar bone as her fingers tighten and she makes a small *squeek* of surprise as he lets the silken layer fall forgotten to the floor and drags her body against his.
He growls softly, sending vibrations through her body, and causing a shiver of delight and further hardening of her nipples.
“Rin.” He growls.
Her breathing increases and she looks up at him,
“Ummm… Maybe we should lay down?” she suggests moving away from him, she stops on her way to the futon at the small table against the wall, and takes two chopsticks off of it, using them to twist her hair up into a loose style and pinning it in place. It is highly inappropriate that she do so, and she notices the disapproving glare being sent her way. She then grabs the small vial from her friend, she knows he will not last much longer, before his need gives way and in his current state she thinks it is not such a terrible idea to have a pain reducing agent handy. She responds, over her shoulder,
“Well I don't have any of my combs with me, and I don't want my hair in the way! Besides, there is no one here to see me but you!”
The glare turns to acceptance and then sparkles with amusement only she can see. He deadpans, in his most serious tone,
“This Sesshomaru is merely concerned the other humans will think I mean to eat you. It has been the assumption on more than one occasion.”
Rin breaks out into a full smile then, knowing that, while what he says is true, both humans and demons alike have more than once mistook her for a snack, he is, once again…teasing. Rarely is he ever in such a good mood, and only ever with her, when they are alone.
*Flash back*
Thirteen year old Rin looked at him in amazement. Never, in all the time she'd known him had his stomach…growled. He was…hungry???
She giggled while he looked away, attempting to be bored with her and failing miserably.
“Sesshomaru-sama! Your stomach just growled! When was the last time you ate?”
In truth it had been many weeks since his last meal, he was recently… disturbed and had forgotten to eat for quite some time.
He was only beginning to have those feelings for Rin, and, after his last visit, he'd had - quite an elicit - dream about the girl. It had disturbed him so much he'd spent the last several weeks obsessing over it. He'd refused to sleep, and hadn't eaten. When the time came for his next scheduled visit with Rin, he had had to talk himself into it, thinking on how she would `worry' and be `disappointed' if he failed to show. Now that he was back in the presence of the object of his obsession it was both wonderful and horrible as she remained blissfully unaware of his secret.
He looked at her then,
“You are correct, this Sesshomaru has neglected his own needs as of late. Perhaps you might know a local village child who would not be missed?”
She'd looked at him stupidly for a full minute, before breaking out laughing so hard she rolled on the forest floor and got dirt and leaves all over the new silk kimono he had brought to her. Oddly enough, he could not even find it within himself to be annoyed at her childish behavior.
“Sesshomaru-sama! You're funny when you joke! You should do it more often! But seriously… if you're hungry… there's this one girl… her name is Tsuki and I hate her! She's so mean and she calls me names and pulls my hair all the time. You can eat her if you want, Rin won't mind!” The girl continued to smile as she looked up at him from the ground.
The corner of his lip lifted minutely. Her response was pleasing to him, though he wasn't sure why, he'd been concerned. The moment he realized his sarcastic response to her insistent prodding over the state of his health, he had regretted it, fearing he may finally have frightened her.
Of course, she'd only laughed.
Sesshomaru-sama didn't eat human food, or humans for food… at least not anymore.
*End Flashback*
Rin scoffs at him, and replies back, just as seriously,
“Sesshomaru, obviously you know nothing about youkia. They are animals and certainly do not use chopsticks. They rip limbs from still living humans and force the poor victims to watch as they rip the flesh from bones with only their fangs… honestly… don't you know anything?”
She says all this while slowly sauntering to the futon, and he ignores her little joke, his tension growing the closer she gets to the place where he is to claim her. He silently follows behind her like some sort of lost puppy dog, silent questions and fears racing through his mind.
It is time.
She lays down on the futon rolled on her side, and pats the side next to her. He starts, realizing he is only staring down at her stupidly. A quick nod of acknowledgement and he lies down next to her, mirroring her position. She scoots closer to him bringing her hand up to his cheek, running her thumb over his cheek stripes.
He reaches for the tie at his waist, and loosens it, pulling his final layer over his shoulder, lifting up slightly and shrugging out of it. He watches as her gaze drifts downward, her eyes burning a path across his chest, and down his abdominals. Just as she comes to rest on his hips, she pauses, letting her hand travel down his side. She has never before seen the violet stripes that adorn his hip bones and she seems fascinated with them. She runs her fingers lightly over the vivid markings, watching in awe as he indulges her and allows his youkai to surface only slightly, making them go jagged under her touch.
When he decides he can take no more of her explorations, he finally reaches forward, for the tie at her waist.
“May I?” The girl nods her assent, and he purposely keeps his eyes glued to the tie as he undoes it, and she shrugs the shoulder of her garmet down, revealing a breast.
He notices her tension as he carefully peals back the layer and tosses it gently over her hip. The rest of the garment pools to the futon, leaving her bare but for the arm she is resting on.
His eyes sweep over her, and he's hot and hungry. He races to come up with words to describe her. She is… ample. The best word for it. Not fat, but very short and very rounded. She has thick hips, meaty soft thighs, large for her frame breasts, with dark nipples. The contrast between the tiny expanse that is her waist and the almost cartoonishly pronounced flare of her hips pleases him greatly. She is the type of woman who's body was made for childbearing. He loves that he cannot see a single rib or bone anywhere. She has been well fed, and her entire body pronounces wordlessly of her fertility.
Soft.
She is so soft and thick and voluptuous. He remembers once that she had bemoaned the fact that, no matter how hard she practiced or trained (from what his brother has told him she's actually quite good with both a sword and a bow, as well as throwing daggers) she could never have the lithe, well muscled form of her trainers, the female tijiya and his brother's miko.
He is grateful for it. Her form is perfect to his eyes.
He wants to touch all of her at once, and his indecision on where to put his hands first leaves him immobile for long moments. He's never been in this position before, with a female who will not only allow his touch, but welcome it, and he finds it overwhelming. The freedom to do as he pleases with her is making his head spin. What to do first?
“Uhhh… Sesshomaru?” His Rin is becoming more and more nervous under the weight of his prolonged gaze, but he was so lost that he didn't notice. His head snaps up to her face when he hears her voice, embarrassed to be caught staring. He thinks back to if he's ever seen a woman totally naked before? Hmmm perhaps when he was younger and spied on some of his female servants bathing, but never anyone who knew that he was looking.
In answer to her unasked question he reaches out and pulls her face to him. She gasps as his mouth comes to hers, and there is no pretense of hesitation in his kiss now. He forgets to be mindful of his fangs and they graze her lower lip, drawing a minute amount of blood, but she ignores it and slides her hands to back of his neck.
He, on the other hand, pulls back, horrified at what he's done. The night has barely begun and he has…harmed her. He's breathing heavily, and he looks away, shamed by his lack of control. This more than anything sobers him. He lost control, for even a moment, and it was Rin who paid the price.
“Rin… this Sesshomaru… I…”
She grabs his face, forcing his eyes to hers, and once again running her thumb pads against his cheek stripes.
“Don't be.” She responds as if he's said he's sorry, which he is, but he hasn't. With her he hasn't needed to. She knows.
She pulls him down and roughly and shoves her tongue in his mouth deeply and forcefully. She's seeking to make him forget his `transgression' by telling him without words that she doesn't care, and she wants him and nothing can change that.
He moans in absolute delight at her slight domination of him, as it shows just how badly she wants him.
Never has he been wanted before, and it is an overwhelming sensation, even for him. Rather than the wave of arrogance he should naturally feel at being so desired, he finds himself… humbled for some unknown reason. He wants to justify her want of him and give her pleasures that leave her as mindless as she's leaving him. It may be an impossible goal for him, in his current state… she is… more than his senses can handle.
Her minty flavor and the cloud of musky perfumed air surrounds him, engulfs him, and she succeeds in her attempt to pacify his ego and assuage his guilt, if only because he's driven to mindless distraction.
He rolls himself on top of her and props himself up on his elbows, she instinctively spreads her legs to allow him a place to settle. He can feel the texture of the hair at the apex of her thighs against the silk fundoshi he's still wearing. He grinds into her unconsciously and she moans into the kiss, the sweet friction driving them both on.
He moves his mouth to her throat, lapping at the taste of her salted skin like the dog he is. He hears each keening whine from her throat as she tilts her head to allow him better access.
“My ear…” she whispers as quietly as she can while still articulating, mindful of his hearing, “nibble on my ear…”
Already she's voicing what she'd like him to do, and he's both relieved and grateful at her lack of shyness. He needs the instruction, and she's giving it to him without his having to ask for it. Perhaps she has realized his inexperience with mating or perhaps she only thinks he doesn't know much about human women, but either way, he knows he must admit his virginity to her at some point this night, it will only be fair to her, to know of his inexperience. He wonders if she'll think less of him for it?
He moves to her ear to follow her instructions, but somehow, miraculously finds the clarity of thought to remind her,
“Rin, my fangs.” He's whispering, and panting, and though to anyone else his voice would sound as if he is impassive and simply observing that he does, in fact, have fangs, she can hear the question and concern in his voice.
She tugs his hair hard enough to send the message and her hips still, as do his. He pulls back to look at her, his expression soft, his worry etched in his eyebrows and the downward turn to his lips. What she says next manages to allay many of his worries,
“Sesshomaru, I'm going to say this one time this night… I am not afraid to be with you and, I will not break if you're a bit rough with me. Even humans bite and scratch and bleed and scream and howl… it's natural. You're a demon, I don't expect you to be overly gentle and I'll be okay. Just please, relax, and stop holding back so much koibito!” She whispers fervently, begging him to enjoy himself and not to worry so much on her behalf.
Koibito… she has called him… koibito. Her lover.
“Now,” she giggles, breaking the nervous tension, “nibble on my weak human ears with your big scary demon fangs!” He gives her a predatory smirk, allowing himself to relax at her pleadings and bends forward, giving her a peck on her lips.
“If that is your wish, I shall be obligated to fulfill it.” He bends his mouth to her ear, going to work, still careful, but infinitely more confident in his actions.
Within minutes the two are lost in each other once more, he is nibbling and lapping and tracing the shell of her ear with his lips and tongue and fangs. His hips are grinding against her once again and she has tilted her pelvis upwards pressing herself against him to meet each rotation.
The sensations prickling along his shaft, even against the silk are building so quickly he can't control it. He's so incredibly hard and he can feel the pre-cum leaking from the tip of his fully engorged member. He has to stop now or he will release, before he ever gets anywhere near being inside of her.
Sliding his body down, moving his hips safely out of reach of her tourtourous movements against him, he brings his lips to one dark nipple. He closes his mouth around the tiny bud, worrying it with his teeth cautiously for a moment before pulling back to admire his work.
Rin's back has arched, pushing her body towards him, and he takes the silent invitation to heart, his hands coming up to encompass her soft round mounds and push them together. He goes back and forth, giving intimate attention to each nipple, as the girl beneath him squirms and moans and sighs under his still somewhat awkward ministrations.
While she is making the most delightful noises, she has yet to actually articulate any verbal praise and he wonders self consciously if he's pleasing her correctly, deciding to be direct he asks,
“Does this… please you?”
Her hands move to trace the shell of his pointed ears, sending shivers from the top of his head all along the length of his spine, and goosebumps rise on his skin.
“hai… it feels wonderful, anata.” He allows himself a small smile of satisfaction at her words, smirking against her heated and flushed skin. He finally decides after a long moment more to continue onward in his task, and he slide down her body further, stopping to graze the underside of her breast with his fang, just for good measure.
He sees her shiver at that, and mentally catalogs the move for future endevors.
His tongue comes out to drag down the expanse of her midsection, pausing at her belly buttion to swirl and dip. He notices her slight giggle and looks up in question,
“Your fur,” she giggles a bit more, “it's tickling my thigh.”
He looks down to see that his mokomoko has unconsciously wrapped itself around the girl's thigh and is stroking lightly. He hadn't even noticed.
He immediately pulls it back, and the girl gives a small pout.
“I was… kind of enjoying that…” she pouts further.
He replaces the fur and this time purposefully moves its length up and down her outer thigh, feeling her leg fall open towards the unique touch. He'd been consciously attempting to keep his fur out of the way, behind him or off to the side, and away from the girl's body, as the inhuman touch may have seemed… odd to her, but it seems she enjoys this part of his body as much as every other part. An idea strikes him then…
He disengages mokomoko from her thigh and sends it trailing upwards, over her stomach and to her breasts. He allows the tip of it to twitch and writhe across her sensitive nipples and breasts, and her hands come up to stoke his sensitive demon appendage. He can feel each pass of her small fingers through the soft fur as she clutches it to her chest.
“Ummmmmmmm.” She moans and her legs come up to rub at his sides, silky friction across his skin, raising his goose bumps anew.
While he has her distracted with mokomoko, he continues his journey southward towards the source of her ever building scent… the one he simply must get a taste of.
Chapter 11: The Main Event
 
Reaching her nest of curls, he brought his arms down, gripping each of her thighs. He laid them over his shoulders as he lowered his chest to floor. When he had positioned her legs just so, he brought his thumbs up between them, spreading her nether lips, while pulling her apart gently, allowing him to gaze upon her sex.
Mine… all mine…
He surveyed her body with hungry eyes and a predatory smirk. This was hisShe was his; to enjoy, to touch, to scent, to taste, to fill, and pump and hump and push his aching arousal into.
Whenever I please
Yes, whenever he desired, provided she indicated she was willing, however he hoped she might more than simply oblige him. He wanted her not merely willing, but also eager for his touch. He wanted her to want him as well, and he was certain if his performance tonight was satisfactory, that that would be the case. She would desire to lay with him, no mate of his would look upon their couplings as merely duty or obligation; no, his mate would crave him, as much as he craved her.
Never again would he feel the stinging shame of pumping himself into his own hand as he fantasized about having a female, knowing full well that there were no potential mates in his immediate future. He would not taste the bitter bile that always came with the realization that he was desired by no one, his touch never openly and eagerly received.
He, Sesshomaru, had a mate now, a partner in carnal pleasure of the flesh with whom he could indulge. Oh! And he intended to indulge… both his and her at whim, with no shame. He would no longer suffer the indignity of pumping himself to a hallow climax that only served to remind him of his solitude. Sesshomaru rarely pleasured himself because the moment of physical pleasure had never been worth the feelings of loneliness that inevitably followed his brief climax.
Instead, he'd channeled his energies elsewhere or at least attempted to. Battle became an outlet, and owning powerful swords became a balm to soothe his wounded ego. His insecurities revolving around his father's love, his mother's acceptance and the constant doubt both seemed to have in his abilities, we carefully hidden beneath a cool façade and pompous empty male-posturing. He always proclaimed his superiority, yet questioned time and time again why it was that his father had seemed to favor the younger sibling, which had been nothing but a newly whelped pup. Did his father truly hate him so much? Was he so sorely lacking? So unworthy of the love of the demon he'd spent his life worshiping? What made him so terrible that a half-blood pup whom the Inu no Taisho had never even had the opportunity to get to know, worth so much more to his father than Sesshomaru?
Had it been him in danger… would his father have willing given his life to save He, Sesshomaru?
Somehow… he had his doubts…
But none of that mattered now. Now, he was wanted. Now, he was desired. Now he had someone who believed in him; had never found him lacking, despite his failures to her… Rin was willing to be with him, in every sense of the word, for only the reason of loving him.
He was no longer alone, and no longer was there any reason to feel… frustrated… by a lack of intimacy and contact.
Inuyasha had only once dared to comment that Sesshomaru might not be such an `asshole', (as his brash otouto had so colorfully phrased his brother's frustrated, easily insulted personality and overly violent tendencies), if only he'd get a little `female attention' once in awhile.
Sesshomaru had promptly beaten the hanyou soundly.
However, when Sesshomaru had stalked off in a flurry of silk and ruffled fur, he later admitted, if only to himself, that perhaps his little brother had a point. He'd even thought about attempting to find a willing female, one who he would make an attempt to allay their fears enough to get past that disgusting scent, if only to relieve himself of his virginity. Usually he was able to use logic and killing things to overcome these urges, but... he was only a male. Not simply a male, but a male teenaged demon in his sexual prime, who was not having any sort of sex. Their were many solitary nights that his frustration and resentment for his situation led to violence, and, his energy spent, a kind of quiet rueful acceptance usually followed these deadly outbursts, but there had been a single moment of weakness… which was nearly his, and Rin's, (who, while obviously a female, who obviously loved him, was still a child at the time, and, most assuredly not a suitable partner for the types of activities he craved) ultimate downfall.
On the single occasion he'd been desperate enough to consider perhaps making use of one of the concubines, whom had been his father's, and still resided at the shiro in the clouds, (after he was finished strengthening his sword of course), the mood had been quite ruined when his mother had gone and unleashed a hell hound that ate his little girl.
Since that day, whenever he thought of taking another female, Rin's face had flashed in his mind. Sesshomaru remembered how his being distracted with thoughts of mating had led to his carelessness and how Rin had almost paid the ultimate price.
As his feelings for the girl changed hue over the years, he realized hers was the only female company he desired and… he had waited hundreds of years… what was a few more, if it meant that perhaps he would be rewarded with Rin as a mate? Of course, these admissions had been made to himself slowly with much of the knowledge remaining just below his conscious awareness, but then…
Jaken had died and he was even more alone than ever. Something inside him had finally, snapped, and…
Sesshomaru had ached for Rin.
Yes, physically and emotionally, he wished for no other at his side but her. He wanted to be with no one else, only her, only Rin.
His Rin.
He wished for no other female's scent on his person, no other woman to touch his skin, no other was worthy to learn his secrets, know him on such an intimate level. He was glad he had not wasted his time, and bedded a mere whore.
Now, yes now, in this moment that her and her scent was thick and her skin was soft and her sounds were naught but inarticulate mewls of longing and delight… Sesshomaru could hardly contain himself, feeling himself salivate at the thought that he was moments away from tasting her. He knew he'd made the correct decision in waiting; it had definitely been worth it.
Rinhad been worth waiting for.
Sesshomaru continued to survey her glistening sex, his new acquired territory, and took his time, despite his eagerness. He'd never seen a woman's intimate parts up close before.
He sought out the tiny pink `bud' his brother had described, locating it easily, at the apex of her flushed wet folds. He was pleased to see it standing proudly, as Inuyasha had explained to him that such a thing indicated a very high level of arousal in her. Her `opening' was not so easy to detect. He could see nowhere on her where there was a `hole,' perhaps he would need to explore a bit…
Yes… explore her… using his tongue.
His eyes danced and flickered with predatory delight.
This was his right, earned after years of devotion ardent protection, infinite concern, patience he did not always feel and a covert attention to the details of her care and…
This was also her desire.
He pressed his nose against her, sniffing rapidly before inhaling deeply, taking in the intoxicating scent of her arousal, and delighting in her gasp and the throaty moan she released.
“Sesshomaru,” his beautiful and now impatient female was whispering, “pleeeaaassseee.”
He shook his head back and forth roughly and rapidly, much like the dog he was, using his nose to stimulate her bundle of nerves. The action had the effect of spreading her resulting wetness, covering his face in her scent laden juices, and Sesshomaru was loving it.
His tongue came out and to lap at her lightly a few times, before he bravely pushed out with more force, blindly searching for the place where her body would yield, and he could slip his tongue inside her. He was rewarded nearly immediately, as he felt his long rough appendage be all but sucked into her tight passage. A triumphant smirk graced his features as her inner walls undulated around the muscle he'd entered her with, and a groan made it to his pointed ears. Still experimenting he curled his tongue pressing while pulling out of her… searching… he it then, a rough and slightly raised lumpy place inside her, that when he made contact, she bucked her hips up and squeaked in pleasured surprise.
This must be the `spot' inside her that Inuyasha described, the place I must focus my attentions on.
He pressed against it several more times, curling his tongue, and massaging it, twisting and putting as much pressure as his position and the strength of his tongue allowed. He was rewarded for his efforts when he felt a warm gush of fresh liquid coat his tongue seep onto his lips. Rin's hips pressed into his face and stilled, mere moments later her thighs began to shake, and she rocks her hips forward to give him easier access to her moist and delicious tight passage.
“Ooooh! Maaahhh-rooooo!” she moans, and he isn't sure if she's saying his actions are `perfect' or if she's shortening his name, but either way her husky tone spurs him on, as do her next words of encouragement, “Soooooo Guuuuuuudddddd!” the words come out with a groan, and his Rin is panting harshly.
Gods! How badly he needs to be inside of her! He would give his immortal life, at this point, if only he could thrust himself within that tight wet sheathe that is sucking his tongue deeper inside with every contraction of her inner muscles.
With inhuman speed the taiyoukai reaches down and slices the fundoshi from his loins, pressing his own throbbing arousal into the futon. His own hips grinding with urgent need, he knows he must prepare her further for his immanent invasion.
He retracted his tongue to replace it with a single finger, gently teasing his way inside, and once sheathed, curling it to hit that most sensitive spot within her, refocusing his oral efforts on teasing the pink bud he knows will also drive her toward climax. He delights in the way Rin begins to grind her hips against his hand, pushing his finger deeper within into her welcoming body. He notes that although she is untouched she has no barrier to bar his way. He supposes it was lost to one of the countless physical traumas of her childhood, or perhaps to her training in the various weapons he knows her to be proficient in. He has heard such a thing is common among female samurai. In a way, he is grateful for her lack of maidenhead, as it will make this experience far less uncomfortable for her. He continues to pump and lick her, hearing her gasp and cry out,
“Mooorree… please… more…I need… mooooooooorrrrrrreeee.”
His eyes begin to bleed to red and he closes them, growling, not wishing for her to see his reaction to her not-so-innocent pleadings. He adds a second finger, angling it so that with each pump of his hand into her, he presses against her sweet spot. When her juices gush again, he adds a third finger twisting and spreading and wiggling; stretching her slowly.
Sesshomaru's heavy cock is twitching in anticipation of feeling the oh-so-tight velvety slickness that is enveloping his fingers around his aching member. Rin is humping against him roughly now and he feels her fingers twine in his hair and hold his head down, insistently. Rin has wordlessly demanded he continue, and he feels her ankles cross behind his back, resting on his shoulder blades, but also pushing him slightly forward.
“Please… harder… faster and…” she cuts herself off, blushing at the realization of her own demands, and how she is holding him to her with both her hands and her legs, and how wantonly her hips are raised, pressing her sex into his face.
Her demonic lover looks up at her, and she throws her head back, unable to meet his eyes, but, unknowingly pleasing him with the submissive baring of her throat, questioning,
“And?”
Rin continues to blush and look away, embarrassed beyond all belief at her over-enthusiastic reactions. Perhaps she should not be so demanding… he may take instruction as an insult, as if she is saying he does not know what he's doing?
“I'm sorry…” She whispers into the dark, still staring at the ceiling.
Sesshomaru growls, ceasing his ministrations momentarily, earning a whimper from her, and he nips at her inner thigh, a slight warning.
“Do not hold back. I wish to know how best to please you,” he demands in his authoritative tone.
“Harder… faster… and, uh… suck…” she admits, still blushing, with almost a question in her tone.
Immediately he redoubles his efforts, closing his lips around her bud, and suckling gently, while thrusting his fingers in and out of her faster, and slightly harder than before, letting loose a light growl, indicative of his fervent wish to please her, but also his own arrousal.
“Kami-sama!” The girl beneath him cries out to gods, ironic considering her choice in lover. Her thighs quake harder than before… and that's when he feels it…
Her muscles start to contract and ripple, squeezing and sucking his fingers as warm musky-sweet smelling juices pour out of her, gushing over his hand and her hips rise and fall in short staccato thrusts. It is only his sensitive nose that can distinguish between this gush and a less… pleasant one, but her natural fluid scents and tastes of only pure feminine musk. Is this… gushing… usual? He must assume it is, for he has no other experience to compare it to, however, while he was aware females become slick when aroused, to ease entrance, he never imagined anything like this…
Gods… she smells… she tastes… ye GODS! So FUCKING good!
His coarse inner dialog, so unusual for him surprises him, but there is simply no other way to accurately convey how he feels about the female below him. He's awed at how much something so natural and common can be so… incredible.
He can nearly feel her wrapped around his member, doing that same squeezing sucking, gushing, and his own hips grind roughly into the futon below him, the cool silk rubbing against his overly sensitive heated shaft and head, his foreskin slipping over his ridge as he moves, stimulating his oft-neglected maleness.
Before the masculine smugness of causing her orgasm can settle in, he realizes with a sort of panic that he can feel pre-cum leaking from his tip and his testicles are already tightening…
Damn it!
In a blur of motion, he is on top of her, his slim hips between her thighs and the tip of his member pressed against her opening. The girl is momentarily startled and bucks up, rubbing herself against him and he's lost. His orgasm is imminent and he isn't even inside of her yet.
Without preamble, he pushes himself inside her quickly, wishing with all his being to feel her sheathed around him, if only for an instant. His Rin winces against his abrupt invasion, but does not make any attempt to stop or slow his invasion of her body. No, instead, she sucks in a breath, and spreads her legs further to accommodate him.
The powerful taiyoukai manages only three rough pumps before he's spent, and he buries his face against her neck, sinking his fangs into her neck to mark her, a part of him wondering if she still wishes to be his after his disappointing display… He remains there, to hide his shame in coming so quickly… He cannot look her in the eye after his… failure… His orgasm had begun before he was sheathed and because of that he hasn't even knotted inside her. He's… failed, so utterly.
He wants to groan in disappointment and frustration, but remains silent, his body still shaking, though if it's the after effects of his climax or a shudder of disgust with himself, he can not say.
After a long moment, he makes to move, to lift himself off of her, relieve her of the burden of his weight… but… she wraps her legs around him, halting his retreat. Rin pulls him down again, holding the back of his head, pressing him back into to her neck, and swiping her fingers through his hair.
“Not yet,” she whispers.
He doesn't understand. Surely she must know that he has already released? Mustering the fortitude to admit his failure to her, he says,
“Rin… I have… already…” He feels her grip on him tighten, as though she fears he will pull away, despite her wish for him to remain. Her weak human hold is incapable of stopping him should he choose to refuse her.
“I know. I just… I want to hold you, just feel you inside me… please… just a little longer?”
He cannot deny her puzzling request, not after he has failed her so horribly. The girl could have asked anything of him, in this moment, and if it meant redemption in her eyes he would have granted it. He nods against her neck and settles back down, lying somewhat stiffly, and feeling very awkward.
“I love you, so much…” He hears her whisper, feels her lips move against the tip of his ear.
Her words, which should be comforting, only serve to twist the knife. How can she love him, praise him, reward him after this? He has hurt her. He lost control and his own selfish need overcame him. He pushed himself into her quickly, causing her discomfort, and did not even grant her a moment to adjust to him, before pumping himself in and out of her roughly, in short sharp strokes. He couldn't even last long enough for her to overcome the discomfort and find pleasure in their mating.
He's so angry at himself. He gives a little growl, and replies to her harshly, though it is not directed at her, “I have failed,” His tone has it's usual icy edge, a sharpness and clarity of baritone that sends fear straight to the heart of an enemy. It is a tone he has never used with her before, save for their first encounter…
“How is it you can `love' he who caused you pain where there should have been pleasure, only selfishly taking his own?”
He feels her stiffen beneath him, and she tugs on his hair only hard enough to lift his head so he can look her in the eye.
“What are you talking about?” She seems surprised, though he can't imagine why she would be.
“I will not repeat myself.” He will not reiterate his failures, not to her, not to anyone.
Rin sighs, shaking her head, and pushing him down against her once more.
“Oh, Sesshomaru… you're always so hard on yourself, don't you know how incredible that was for me? I mean… gods… your mouth… your tongue… ye gods… I've never felt anything like that!” Unconsciously her hips wriggle, remembering her orgasm. “Besides, who says I'm done with you? We have hours more before daylight and I don't know about you, but I intend to make good use of them. I've been waiting years for the opportunity to be with you, and I don't intend to let you off so easily…”
At her words, he's raised his head, looking at her curiously, one eyebrow raised, he questions her, anger dissipates and amusement sneaks into his tone
“Oh? And what plans might you have for this Sesshomaru?” Her words, as usual have been exactly what he needed to hear, and his previous anger is forgotten, as he is curious what it is she may be thinking. Not only is he curious, he cares what it is she may require of him.
Rin trails a finger tip over the point of his ear, and brings her lips to his shell, mouthing without even whispering, knowing he'll still hear her words,
“I intend to taste my mate…”
He groans at the thought, then pushes himself up on his arms, he looks down at her softly, his hair falling in a silken curtain around them, before he leans forward to capture her lips with his own. Mindful of his fangs he kisses her deeply, gratitude from the depths of his heart expressed in his kiss.
When he breaks apart to let her breathe, she smiles widely, and her mirth and joy sparkles in her mud-colored depths as she wraps her arms around his neck, giving an amused chuckle.
“Now… that's more like it!”
She pushes him off of her, with small hands splayed across his chest, and coaxes him to lay on his back. Rin boldly climbs on top of him, straddling his waist, leaning down and foreword to attack his mouth with her own, her own hair whispering across his body as it falls forward. Her hands run over his biceps, squeeze his shoulders, slide down his pectoral muscles until her nails drag lightly across his small pink nipples, raising goose bumps on his skin. The girl brings a hand up to brush his bangs back, leaning foreword and swiping her lips across the moon on his brow. Her breasts hang right before his eyes but he restrains himself, instead, he reaches for her narrow waist, settling his hands on her hips for a moment, before bringing them down to her full soft bottom, cupping, kneading, and squeezing her posterior.
Rin palms Sesshomaru's cheek and trails her other hand down between their bodies, gripping his rapidly hardening member. His mate strokes him up and down, pulling his foreskin over the head of his cock, brushing the tip with her thumb, and smoothing her small hand all the way down to tease his sack with her fingertips.
It seems she enjoys exploring and experimenting with him, as much as he did her.
“Now…” She says huskily, “where were we?” she chuckles softly, and begins trailing kisses along his jaw, down his neck and over his chest.
Rin slid her body down against his, her sex briefly coming into contact with his, as a groan escapes the very depth of his throat. Never has he been… enjoyed… in such a way, and it is arousing enough to have him fully erect again within mere minutes.
Instead of sheathing him within her, she continues her downward journey. She swirls her tongue in his belly button, nipping slightly with playful abandon, then traces his pleasure trail and lower abdominal ridges with her tongue and lips, before coming to rest right above his arousal, which is again HOT and HARD and THROBBING.
He can feel her warm breath ghost against the tip of his member, and his cock jumps, making her giggle.
He growls slightly, and she looks up, wide eyed… pretending to be surprised. Rin's features shift from wide-eyed and innocent to a devilish smirk, and he feels her warm soft tongue glide over the tip of him, and his head falls back, his eyes snap shut and he knows…
It's going to be a long and pleasurable night.