Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction ❯ Phantom Knight Case Files: File One: Morning Rise ❯ The First Encounter ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The figure in front of Nene and Priss was similar height but the armour was different in two ways!

Firstly, the majority of the armour was a reddish colour while the lower shins to the feet and the the lower arms were a sunset orange. Small razor-shaped blades pointed upwards along the back of the arms, legs, lower torso and upper torso. Even the antenna like prongs sticking up at the back of the helmet had razor blades.

Whoever this phantom was they defiantly looked like they were up for a serious fight! And boy were they going to get one!

"Who are you?" Priss demanded.

The figure appeared to ignore her before turning to face them.

"Well?"

"A golden disc atthedawning of life, the giver of life and the awakener of all that sleeps during darkness…that is who I am!"

Nene gasped. She had heard that line somewhere before but due to the current situation she only focused on the task at hand.

>Nene… will you get rid of that damn Boomer before it starts tearing up the street! <

"Okay Syllia… we're on it!"

Something flashed in front of Priss as she went to strike the Boomer with her Knuckle Grenades, disorientating her briefly. She looked at the Boomer, she stared at it!

The Boomers eyes weren't glowing anymore!

Infact, the Boomer had been restored to it's original human-based appearance!

"What the"

"Priss…let's go!"

"Alright!"

>Priss…did you destroy the Boomer? <

"Negative… it's… it's human again Syllia!"

>That's impossible… how could it do that after going out of control? <

"I don't know but we're heading back to the Pit now!"

>Alright… we can figure this out when you get back… Syllia out! <

Priss quickly indicated to Nene and Linna for them to leave before looking back at the Boomer.

The Reddish- orange armoured figure had disappeared, leaving behind the twisted and distorted shape of the car that they had emerged out, leaving a human-shaped hole in the chassy of the car.

"Who was that?" Pris thought as she projected herself upward with the thrusters.

A ghostly looking girl watched as the trio headed away from the scene, a distant expression in her eyes accompanied her frown. "The sun has risen and set before your eyes…soon the warrior of Nature shall aid you!" She then slowly faded away in to the night.