Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction ❯ The Dare ❯ The Dare ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone!! Do you remember that bet that Priss made with Sylia? You one that if NeNe didn't get anybetter than Priss would have wear that horrible PINK dress? Still don't remember? Ohhh well.....this just another take on that.Priss's point of view.
I DON"T OWN PRISS, NENE, SYLIA, ANYONE ELSE THAT I MIGHT USE IN THIS!!!

in the store stopped what they were doing and looked up when I the store. //Damn, I hate it when people stare.//am I thinking. I know I'm going to loose. I mean Sylia hasn't even to this yet. I might as well get something that's not TOO girly. mean think about what would happen to my reputation if one of my fans to see that!flipped through the clossest rack I saw and helt a low cut pink dress in-front of me to see what it would look like.If it's any more 'desent' Sylia wont agree and besides, I got to do!." I muttered softly to my-self as I went to find Sylia.

much does this cost?"was the last thing that I wanted to say to her at the moment, but ohh are you crazy? What are 'you' doing with that?"here to make a bet."the deal. If NeNe messes up again tonight then I'll let you take of me wearing 'THIS'" I said as I helt up the repulsove thing.If you win?"you get off my back about her."but I got to have this in writing."you don't go easy do ya? Hand me some paper."you wish." is going to bite the big one.// I thought as I wrote the details of the bet and signed it.don't sell this as an autograph. OK?"ya! Ohh and Priss?"are you doing this?"I know how it feels to not be given a fair chance.// I'm gambler." was my answer.

THE HELL!!" I screamed as NeNe's suit went dead in the monsters hand.
1 "Guess I lost this bet."bet?"mind wandered to my earlyer conversation with Sylia for a moment.What bet?"forget it ok?"BEHIND YOU!!"They don't give us many breaks do they?"gave him all I had and he didn't even flinch! Man...this guys tought.most instantly, Sylia apperead!Just on time girl. What happened to NeNe's suit? It's like the monster all the energy from it."exactly what he did. Ohh...and by the way. I won."

Diary, 2
I don't know what's been up w/ me l8ly.3 I haven't been myself. I mean not the type of person to be taken advantage of. NeNe souldn't be Knight She's just not the right type for the job. I know it, Sylia knows but I still arguee w/ Sylia when she brings it up. I mean It's NeNe's I can't take that from her. I know too well what it feels like to denied a wish. You think I wanted this life? Of course, I've got plenty danger and fame in my life, but I don't ever get a break. Everyone expects to be the bad girl and realy I'm not. Really all I want is to have a that's more than a 1 night stand or a wild weekend, but 'that ruin your rep.....' I want nthing more than to have a good family like Linna. Her parents love her to death and the stuff that she complains I mean time stops just because her dad doesn't agree with her working the city. If I even had a dad to argue w/ I'd be happy, but I don't........ never will........ SHIT!!!!!!! Sylia's coming!


on Priss. Smile!" NeNe yelled in her squeeky voice as she pulled on cheeks as Sylia took the pictures.you really need to dress like that more!"was wrong after all. I don't need a family. My home's here with NeNe the girls. This is where I belong. Finaly. It's not perfact, but it does feel like it.//
END!!!!!!!!!
notes::
1 YOU know what I mean. It wasn't really a hand, but...... I got a better YOU just tell me what the word is when you review!
2 I really doubt that Priss keeps a diary(and if she did it wouldn't off as dear diary. lol) , but that's why it's called a FAN FICTION!!!!!!
3 I'm trying to make it look like how she would write.