Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon. Although I daydream about it.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang talk to each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang before going to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense was returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed.


In Tomoeda, Japan...

Sakura blinked in confusion. Why was Kero so interested in a letter? "Kero-chan, daijobu desuka?" asked Sakura a little worriedly. "Hai, Sakura. This is your letter," said Kero. "What letter is that?" asked Sakura curiously. "Open it and you'll find out," was the reply. Sakura nodded, still a bit puzzled. She took the letter and stared at the address:

Miss S. Kinomoto

The Smallest Pink Bedroom

Kinomoto Residence

Tomoeda

Japan

‘How did they know what is the color of my bedroom?’ thought Sakura confused. She turned the letter over and saw a purple wax seal bearing a coat of arms; a lion, an eagle, a badger and a snake surrounding a large letter 'H'. She broke the seal and took out a few parchments. She unfolded the first parchment and read the contents aloud:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

( Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Miss Kinomoto,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Due to the appearance of a magical barrier at Tomoeda two years ago, we were unable to send you the letter. As you are highly advanced in magic, you would be attending 5th year class along with some of the other transfer students. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. A plane ticket to England and a train ticket to Hogwarts are also enclosed. A teacher from Hogwarts will meet you at the airport. Term begins on 1 September.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Sakura faced Kero, who is eating the breakfast that Fujitaka Kinomoto had prepared, with a puzzled look." What does this mean? Is this headmaster a sorcerer like Syaoran-kun, Eriol-kun and me?" asked Sakura, pointing at the words 'Grand Sorc.' Kero shook his head, and stopped eating for the moment," That is only a title. Wizards don't believe that sorcerers still existed. They thought that sorcerers had died out. Except for this Dumbledore fellow. He's a good friend of Clow Reed. He used to visit Clow Reed for afternoon tea, and we only get to eat when he arrived. But he's always late!” complained Kero sorrowfully. Sakura sweatdropped. Trust Kero to remember this kind of things. "Anyway, this letter meant that you are invited to Hogwarts to study Western magic. Clow used to study there as the first batch of students, nearly a thousand years ago." Sakura's eyes widened in surprise. “But I thought Clow-san died about fifty years ago!" “He did. Sorcerers just have a longer life span than normal people or wizards. So, are you going?" questioned Kero. Sakura nodded her head in excitement," I have to ask otosan first. I hope niisan wouldn't make a big fuss." Sakura picked up Kero's empty plate and went back to the dining room, leaving Kero to play the video games.

"Otosan, onegai, can I go?" asked Sakura pleadingly, after showing Fujitaka the letter. Fujitaka nodded his head," I don't see any harm in letting you go." Sakura jumped up and down happily and hugged her father. “It’s a good thing I'm going too. I can keep an eye on you," said Touya. Sakura looked at him questioningly. Touya sighed," They asked Yuki and me to teach at Hogwarts. Both of us will leave Japan on 25 August and go straight to the school." Fujitaka looked at Sakura's plane ticket and commented," Sakura-san, did you know that you will leave two days later?" Sakura blinked her eyes and whispered," Hoe!" The phone rang, distracting Sakura briefly. She ran to answer the phone.

"Moshi moshi, Kinomoto residence," said Sakura. "Ohayo, Sakura-chan. Guess what? I'm a witch!" said Daidouji Tomoyo excitedly. "Honto ni, Tomoyo-chan? I also received the same letter. We can go to England together. Should we meet at the airport at noon the day after tomorrow?" questioned Sakura. "Hai, I must remember to bring my video-camera to capture Sakura-chan kawaii moment," said Tomoyo happily. Sakura sweatdropped. "Ja ne, Tomoyo-chan. I still have to pack." Tomoyo smiled, "Hai. Ja ne, Sakura-chan."

Sakura sighed after hanging up the phone. Trust Tomoyo to bring her video camera with her. Sakura turned and returned to her room to pack for the trip to England.