Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 15

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang communicated with each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last. This story will follow as closely as Harry Potter book five as possible. All CCS gang had turned thirteen during their stay at Eriol’s house. Serena and Travis remained fifteen. Sakura and Syaoran always talked using their mind-link when they are alone, so did Serena and Travis.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense had returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


On The Day That They Are Going To Hogwarts, At Eriol’s Home, In Syaoran’s Room...

‘Sakura, do you think using The Illusion will make the four of them invisible?’ thought Syaoran, while gesturing at their animal friends. ‘We could make ourselves invisible to people without magic, Syaoran-sama. That’s what you are worried about, right?’ asked Ying Fa wisely. Syaoran nodded his head, ‘People with no magic would probably faint if they saw wolves. Not to mention that phoenixes only existed in books.’ ‘We can use our magic to turn ourselves and the True Wolves invisible to all people, except for our dear master and mistress of course,’ amended Xiao Lang. ‘But people might stepped onto the puppies,’ thought Sakura worriedly. ‘We can carry them in our arms, provided that they don’t fidget about,’ thought Syaoran, sensible as always.


A Few Minutes Later...

Sakura and Syaoran joined the rest of the transfer students outside Eriol’s home. In their arms were objects wrapped in cloth. “Sakura-chan, Li-kun, what are you two carrying? Where are your shadows?” asked Tomoyo curiously. Everyone glanced at them. Sakura looked at Tomoyo puzzled, “Tomoyo-chan, what do you mean by shadows?” Tomoyo smiled, “I mean your wolves and phoenixes. They are always following both of you like shadows.”

“The wolves are in our arms, wrapped in cloths. The phoenixes and wolves are invisible. We don’t want to frighten people at the train station,” explained Sakura. Nakuru smiled at everyone and announced, “It’s time to go! Get into the car and we’ll reach the train station in no time at all.”

“Akizuki, would you mind driving slowly? We are in no hurry to die. I’m sure that Hiiragizawa wouldn’t be too please with you if you get us killed,” said Syaoran seriously. Nakuru pouted, “Fine! But if you all missed the train, it wouldn’t be my fault.”


After Getting Their Luggage From The Car...

“Remember to run into the wall between platforms nine and ten. It’s the way to platform nine and three-quarters. Hurry up before the train goes without you. Bye everyone, see you all in school!” said Nakuru as she drove away.

All of the transfer students were very nervous about going through the walls. Syaoran sighed and went first, closely followed by Sakura. Meiling and Tomoyo went next. Crystal went after them, not willing to be the last one in. Travis and Serena were the last one in.


On The Train...

“I think I’d better sit with the others,” said Crystal quietly. “It’s okay with us. Not to worry, we’ll see you in school,” said Travis cheerfully. He waved at Crystal’s retreating back and turned to Syaoran. “There’s no one at the last compartment. The animals can take off their invisibility spell there. We can talk freely there after I've warded the room,” said Syaoran. Everyone agreed and headed to the last compartment.


At The First Compartment...

“It’s impossible for you to be in the fifth year. You’re only thirteen this year, not fifteen. Not even that Mudblood jumped grade even though she’s clever,” stated Draco Malfoy. A pretty thirteen-year old girl with long wavy black hair and black eyes that was now simmering with anger glared furiously at him, “How many times have I tell you not to use that word? If you used that word one more time, I’ll personally sew your mouth together with needle and thread after I've washed your mouth with soap. I assured you that it will be a most painful and unforgettable experience. It will hurt more than that Crucio spell.”

Draco blanched, “There’s no need to be so angry with me. I won’t say it again.” “Backing down just because of a girl? Malfoy, what happened to you?” taunted Blaise Zabini. “I can do the same thing to you too,” threatened Li Min, also known as Min Li by the teachers. Blaise smiled, “I was just joking. What happened just now? I saw Crabbe and Goyle walking with Parkingson just now. They looked murderous.”

“It’s nothing. Draco had just decided to insult Voldemort in front of them. Nothing serious. He just said that he had no wish to join Voldemort or become a Death Eater,” stated Min Li in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. Both Blaise and Draco flinched at the Dark Lord’s name. “I was just very angry with them for trying to get me to bait Potter. They know that father had ordered me to mention Black in front of Potter,” muttered Draco quietly.

“You mean Sirius Black? I thought he betrayed Potter’s parents!” said Blaise softly. Xiao Min shook her head, “Peter Pettigrew was the one that betrayed the Potters. He was also the one that helped to bring Voldemort back. A war will be coming soon. I want the two of you to be careful. Voldemort might try to kill you since neither of you wanted to join him. We can ask the headmaster to put us in another dormitory just in case our dear fellow Slytherins decided to kill us.”

“I’m not going to depend on anybody not even Dumbledore,” stated Draco firmly. “Neither do I. I can survive on my own,” said Blaise. ‘Ask them to do it for you, Xiao Min,’ said the male who was sitting beside her. Although nobody can see him, he was quite visible and solid to the black-eyed girl. He pushed back his messy chestnut brown hair and winked his amber eyes, “After all, they were very fond of you. You’re the only person who’d shown them love and concern. They’ll do it for you. Besides, it’s the only way to keep them alive. Those Slytherins will kill them when the words went out that neither support Voldemort.’

Xiao Min sighed, her father was right as usual. Looking at the two boys, she asked, “Would you do it for me? Please? I don’t want to stay at the Slytherins Dormitory. But I don’t want to be alone.” Blaise and Draco groaned inwardly. They could never say no to her since she was the sister that neither had.

“Does silence means consent?” questioned Xiao Min. When the two boys nodded their heads, she hugged them happily. “Calm down. You acted like Christmas had come early,” complained Blaise. Xiao Min sat down again and asked, “What do you think your parents would do when they know your decision?”

“Probably disowned us or cut off our allowance,” stated Draco dully. Xiao Min smiled brightly, “You can use my money. If you have no place to go during the summer holidays, you can stay with me.”

Both smiled at her, “Thanks.” Xiao Min smiled, “You’re welcome. Just stay out of my cousins’ way. They don’t really trust any male friends of mine. Except for one, of course. However, don’t ask for his identity. That’s a secret.”

Both boys rolled their eyes and started to look through their new books. Xiao Min yawned and closed her eyes. Soon, she was asleep.