Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Blood tears high ❯ Naraku is Crushed ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to this Fanfic

Blood Tears high 8: Naraku is crushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Out of nowhere, SFS sensed something was going on. God had sensed it to. SFS's eyes narrowed, as he looked down.

Vega: What's going on?

SFS: Naraku: He's fighting Inuyahsa, and his gang......before he met us....of course.

Vega: No Duh. But is that all?

SFS: No. He has Rin as a hostage.

Vega: What? I'll get us down there quick.

SFS: Thank you.

Vega teleported Himself and SFS to where the fight scene was. They saw all of the fighters bowing down to Naraku, because of his hostage. Even Sesshoumeru, was even at Naraku's mercy.

Vega: I'll free her myself

Vega quickly moved, and slashed Naraku in the eyes, and he let go Of Rin. Vega moved Rin to a safe place, with Sesshomeru hot on his trail.

SFS: Thank you.

Sesshomeru: Vega. DON'T TOUCH HER AGAIN!!!!!!

SFS: Stop it while you're ahead. He just saved my little sister's life. But do me one favour. I trust you enough Sesshoumeru. Take her out of here, and protect her, until I come back.

Sesshomeru agreed to that.

Rin: Before I go, Naraku is one of the seven shells that contain our brother's soul.

SFS: Excellent. POWER UP TO WHITE DRAGON WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFS did power up to his power, and joined the battle. By that time, almost everyone was down.

SFS: Naraku. Never lay your hands on my sister again. But since you already did, you shall DIE!!!! Oh, and don't think I've forgotten about your flunkies, Kagura and Kanna. I'll simply kill them first.

Vega: I'll deal with Kagura.

SFS: That leaves me with Kanna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Vega's Fight:

Kagura: You sure are handsome. It's to bad you'll have to die.

Vega: I'm the one who's doing the killing. I'm the strongest being in the entire universe. You are to simple for me. You shall feel the wrath, of the mighty prince of darkness.

Kagura: You're the devil???

Vega: Hell no. I'm the devil's son. The queen of Darkness will enjoy devouring your soul, once I personally deliver it to hell.

Kagura:???

Vega: Dumb B****. Were you born blonde? My mother, is the devil.

Vega powered up to Dark Super Sayian, and withdrew his masamune sword. He was soon hit with a lot of razor winds.

Vega: This is way to pathetic. I'll kill you in a matter of seconds. OMNISLASH!!!!!!!!!!

Vega rushed up to Kagura, and began to furiously slice and dice her to bits. But before she could fall apart, Vega shot a powerful black energy wave, disintegrating Kagura entirely.

Vega: That was way to easy, you Filthy, Disgusting, Brutal, Trash-talking, Bottom Feeding, Ho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

SFS's Fight:

Kanna: Your attacks will never work against me.

SFS: Wanna bet. Vulcan's Judgement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFS shot a concentrated energy bomb, charged full of holy lightning, and it hit Kanna, but it bounced back. It hit SFS, and he was smoking after that.

SFS: Damn. Forgot about her ability to reflect blasts. I don't have any purity attacks, but I may not need one, if I can try something else out. I'll try to overload it, so she can't reflect it.

Kanna wasn't paying attention to What SFS was saying, but was ready to go again.

SFS powered up to his most powerful form, the three headed dragon god.

SFS (to Author/ Myself): I just noticed something. Are trying to Rip off Yugioh or something, because I feel like this power comes from the Blue eyes white dragon.

Author: Bingo, Yahtzee. Our Servey says........SFS is right. Ding Ding Ding. Now let's unpause this story, and accept this ordeal as what it is

SFS: Okay

[story unpauses]

SFS: Kanna. You shall feel the full power of the son of God. I am giving everything into this blast. FINAL VULCAN NEUTRON CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The three energy dragon heads of SFS charged up a lot of Holy Lightning. So much, that it could tear a lot of the planet away, if used incorrectly. SFS landed on the ground, and his heads lowered to the ground as well. It was used as a buffer. The blast was launched.

Kanna: You can't win

But the blast was to powerful for Kanna to reflect, and it cracked her mirror, before swallowing her entirely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Real Fight:

Naraku was winning. All of the fighters who did oppose him were down, for the count. Sango was busy trying to fight off her little brother, Kohaku, who was controlled by the Shikon jewel in his back. Suddenly, Kohaku was held back, by Vega.

Sango: What are you doing? Don't kill him.

Vega: I can easily revive him. Besides, the Shikon must be completed. I kinda need it I myself.

Vega then ripped the shard out of Kohaku's Back, killing him. But he knew that he could easily revive the fallen boy easily.

Vega: Pitiful Human.

The only one fighting Naraku, was demonic Inuyasha. SFS liked what he saw.

SFS: I shall take his pure fighting capabilities from his current form, and use it myself.

SFS did copy Inuyasha's Youki form. He them equipped it. However, he had more control, due to the fact he wasn't demon, and part god. He looked around for Inuyasha's Taitsaiga.



SFS: Found it. Now to knock him out. White LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFS's power overwhelmed Inuyasha, and he fainted. SFS placed the Taitsiaga right with It's owner. He then turned to Naraku.

Naraku: I'm impressed Pat. You've proven yourself to be a powerful warrior.

SFS: Tell me something I don't know. Much like Vega, I can't be beat by anyone. But Naraku, your evil is buffed up by something else. But that is an evil I plan to destroy. But to get it free to destroy, I must kill you. Damn. Kanna made me bleed when she reflected my attack. But now, you shall die.

Naraku then summoned an army of demons and Bees. The Bees attacked first. SFS was actually scared of bees, and he was frozen. As he was about to be stung, a wall of fire srrounded him, and all the bees were killed.

Vega: Don't be afraid of bees.

SFS: Thank you. But I'll handle the demons.

Vega: Good.

SFS: Genki DAMA!!!!!!!!

A massive ball of pure spiritual energy formed into the palm of SFS, and he threw it, killing all the demons.

Vega: I didn't know you knew the Spirit bomb.

SFS: Feh

Inuyasha then woke up.

Inuyasha: Hey, that's my line.

SFS: Eat me.

SFS then flew up in the air so fast, thaNaraku was trying to find him. After a minute, Naraku got dizzy, and SFS strangled him with his dragon tail.

SFS: Die, you son of a B****

SFS then jabbed the sword part of his tail right through Naraku, and two thing came out of it. A black serpent like soul, and the Shikon jewel, at least, most of it. Vega grabbed it before it hit the ground. SFS let go of Naraku.

SFS: Assmodeus. How are you?

Assmodeus soul: Not good, since I almost absorbed all the energy from the Shikon.

SFS: My bad.

Assmodeus soul: Now I'm looking forward to the day when we become one, and I'm the one in control. I will rule the universe. And with the three headed white dragon form of yours, not even your best friend, Vega Tatum, will stand in my way.

Vega: You best better not mean that, or I'll shove those words strait up your ass.

Assmodeus soul: It's only a matter of time before I'm revived. My other souls will meet up with the ones already free, once they have the power. So long.

SFS looked down of the fallen body of Naraku. Suddenly, Miroku got up.

SFS: What do you want Miroku? You call yourself a Buddhist, and a guidance counsellor? I highly doubt it. I better not catch you touching any more females, o hearing about it, unless if it's Sango, cuz it's no secret. But if you do anything to another female, I'll personally kill you, then, my brother will fire you

Miroku: Huh?

SFS: The Undertaker is one of my elder brothers. So you had best better watch yourself.

Miroku: Point taken. But let me finish off Naraku. I'll use my wind tunnel, so my curse can be lifted.

Miroku did just that, as he let the prayer beads on his wind tunnel hand fall off, and the void sucking dirt and stuff in. SFS threw the body of Naraku at Miroku and the Wind Tunnel took it in. The void the disappeared.

SFS: Vega, let's get them to a hospital, so they can heal up. I know what happened between you and Kohaku, so I'll see what I can do, to bring his soul back. See you around, my friend.