Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ 4ever ❯ Katie ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I don't own Cardcaptors. I do own some of the song in this though. Please read and Review.

If anything in this world ever happened to you,

I don't know what I'd say or do,

I think a part of me would brake lose,

And crash in pieces on the floor,

And then these little eyes of mine,

Would crying all the words I never said,

The auburn haired boy was in his room listening to his radio. He was listening to the song that was playing very carefully. This being nothing like the normal Li, but something in this song made him think of the emerald-eyed girl. Her Mousy brown hair, her ruby red lips. Snap out of it Li. You've got to get a hold of yourself. He said shaking himself out of his trance. She'll never love you. You're always so rude to her. He really couldn't care.

I'll love you until the end of time,

Nothing I say or do,

could surely speak my mind,

For what I think of you,

is more than words can describe,

(I'll love til the end of time,)

`I'll love her until the end of time.' He said, partly repeating the songs words.

**********************

I never knew I could feel this way,

I never knew anything but the light upon your face,

I'd like to break your embrace,

I wanna fall onto the ground,

From hundred feet above,

Into emptiness,

Where everything is black,

Your eyes are so cold,

But I never knew that they would warmth,

When I was alone,

Sakura turned of her CD player. She was on the verge of Crying. Sakura was in her finally year of High school. She'd been training to be a singer. She'd already made one album, but only one person knew who had wrote and sung the songs. She called herself Cherry Blossom. She looked at the album, under all the songs was by Unknown artist. She knew who it was that sung them though. So did Madison. It was their little Secret. She turned it to Radio.

`It's now time for those people to guess who this Great New artist Cherry Blossom really is.' Sakura Snorted they'd never guess it was her. She didn't know who any of these people were. `Our first caller is Li Showran.' WHAT? Li? Sakura's eyes turned to those little dots.

`…I'm Sorry I was going to ask you the same question' PHEW! a little cloud appears under Sakura's mouth.

`Why do you want to know?'

`Well, It's just that the song if anything ever happened to you reminds me of someone I know.' He said. She fell asleep listening to his voice.

**********************

`Have you heard that great knew singer Cherry Blossom?' said Chelse. Madison Giggled. `I wonder who it is.' Madison giggles even more.

`What do you think Sakura?' Sakura wasn't really listening to her friends. She was starring across at an auburn haired boy who almost every girl was sneaking up behind. Ignoring the guys that were following her.

`What???' said Sakura final taking her eyes away from the boy. Then this girl appears in front of Sakura.

`You're Sakura Avalon, right!' she said `I'm Katie!' she stretches at her arm and shakes hands with Sakura. Sakura looked at the girl in front of her and felt as if standing in front mirror. This girl looked exactly like her except blue eyes, icy blue eyes. Her hair was the same colour as hers, though her skin was paler. [You like Li don't you?] What? Whose voice is that? [It's me Katie. You like Li Showran don't you?] Yes. `See you in class.' And Katie ran off. That was really freaky. [I know.] Sakura jumped back. Who said that? [See you in class]

*******************

`Good morning class.' Said Ms McKenzie `we have two new students today. One who has returned. Meilin Rae and This is Katie Heartilly. She comes from Los Angeles California.'

`Hi!' Katie said smiling at everyone until she locked eyes with Li, who was frowning at her. [Don't trust me do you li?] Li fell of his chair. Almost everyone was laughing except Katie, Sakura, Meilin and Madison. `Meilin you may take your old seat next to Li and Katie you can sit next to Sakura.' [I know what'll make you trust me but I can't tell you that. I can read your thoughts Li. Meet me for Lunch on the roof, and I'll tell you more about me].

`Hello, again, Sakura.' Katie said as she sat down beside her. Smiling she looked over at Sakura. `You need any help?' Sakura was doing her Maths homework with great difficulty [23625743 that's the answer to the last question. I'll help you with your Maths sometime.] Thanks. Sakura then sensed something strange about her newfound friend. Sakura sensed Katie's Aura, it was bright blue so warm yet so powerful.

*******************

Katie was flying to the roof to meet Li. She knew he'd be there. `Hello Li.' She said. The boy jumped back in fright. `I knew you'd come. You just had to find out what I could do to make you trust me. I won't be telling you that at all.'

`What do you want with us here?' Li said

`I just came here to tell you something. I'll leave if you're going to be so rude.' She turned away.

`Ok! Sorry! Now what did you want to tell me.' He said pulling her back.

`I Katie Heartilly, release the Heartilly wand, Magic within me, I form a guardian beast, from the names I made this wand to command only to let my twin sister and I use it. AVALON! HEARTILLY! Release. Sense Card to tell me to whom my sister is.' A beam of light headed straight towards Sakura, lifting her up to them. `I am really Katie Avalon, Keeper of the Heartilly cards. I changed my name to Heartilly because the Yue told me to. After the day that I was sent away…'

Flashback

It was a winter's day, one of the coldest winters for centuries. A woman was cradling two identical baby girls, twins. A man enters the room. `The Car is ready Madame.' He said. Then he led her outside to the car. The only difference between the two babies was their eyes. One of them had emerald green eyes. The others eyes were like icy blue sapphires. The two children seemed so happy cradled in their mother's arm. The woman looked at them, tears falling from her emerald green eyes. A man appeared next to her.

`It's ok, Natalie. These people promise to look after her. You know that we can't take care of both of them. We've already got Tori to take care of and we just don't earn enough.' He said looking into his wife's eyes.

`I know that you're right Aiden. It's just hard to say good bye.' She said looking at the children. `Both of them seem so special. I don't want to give Katie away.' The blue-eyed baby looked up at her mother. The baby looked worried as if she knew what they were saying.

`Mamma?' she said. She looked at the baby. So did her husband.

`I'm sorry Katie. I just hope that one day you'll find us again.' She said her eyes comforting the baby as it fell asleep.

End of Flashback

`That's all you need to know about me. I'll tell you more when the time comes. Sakura, I would like to start helping you with your Maths as soon as possible.' I want to meet dad.

`Ok, sure how about this arvo? Madison has to do some errands with her mother.' Was the reply

`Ok, great.' Said Katie…