Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Far Over the MSTy Mountains Cold ❯ Never Judge A Book By Its Cover--Use The Summary! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"nEvEr jUdGe A bOoK bY iTs CoVeR" by Lavenda, found on fanfiction.net.

Cygna's Disclaimer: She does not own CCS, and sees no point in claiming otherwise. However, she is more deserving of it than this author.

Should Lavenda, by some freak coincidence, come across this, I hope she can accept the constructive criticism in the spirit in which it was made, and use it to become a better author. Thank you.

Now, onward and downward!

Cygna opens the door to reveal...what looks like a many-headed bogbeast. Then the dramatic lighting cuts out, and they are visible as Sakura, Tomoyo, Syaoran, Meiling, Touya, Yukito, Kero, Eriol, and Kaho.

Cygna: Hi! Nice to see you not glaring at me for a change.

Syaoran and Touya: *glare*

Cygna: Err, never mind. Come on in! So, I suppose you want to get it over with?

Sakura: It's not you, really. It's the fic.

Touya: *stage whisper* It's her.

Sakura: Oniichan! Be polite!

Cygna: Anyway, here you go. Commence snarking.

++Disclaimer: I don't own CCS and I never would, kay? So you guys don't sue or flame me. I'm just a normal Grade 9 girl, kay??

Tomoyo: But...what if it isn't okay? What if it would only be okay if you were a grade 5 boy? What horror would you have to endure then?

Sakura: She would never own us? Are we that horrible?

Touya: Well-

Yukito: Don't say it.

++Summary: GaNgS. DeViL BoLsSoMs. SiLvEr WoLvEs. RiVaLs.

Kero: Devil Bolssoms?

Cygna: Sounds like a Scandinavian rock band.

Syaoran: Silver wolves? Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Cygna: It's worse than you think.

++HiYa!!! It'S mE!!! LaVeNdA >>> WeLL, I'm nOt dEaD, sO dOn'T kiLL mE b4 I tUrN 20!!!

Eriol: *checks calendar* Only seven years to go...

Touya:<Lavenda> I'm not dead, hah ha! You can't kill m++*is frizzled*

Sakura: Ah, the joys of Thunder.

++It'S jUsT tHaT I'm tRyiN a nEw pLoT oF sToRy, kAy? WeLL, I'm nOt gOiNg 2 aBaNdOn mY LaSt sToRy, kAy? Oh yA, yOu gUyS bEtTeR R+R kAy kAy? GeT oN tHe sToRy!!!

Eriol: Is this like jumping on the bandwagon? Getting on the story?

Kaho: My Teacher Self must now make this bleed red pen marks.

Meiling: <Tour Guide> Over here we have A Badfic. Note the tacky review demand and carefully disregarded laws of capitalization. Now, if you'll just step this way, you can see a Mary Sue in captivity…

++nEvEr jUdGe A bOoK bY iTs CoVeR

++ChApPiE 1: AnGeLic SiDe Of BoTh LeAdErS

Kaho: The Side of a Leader Theorem states that when two leaders are of equal morality, the equation for their combined angelic sides may be expressed as either 2(Le) or 2(La), where Le is equal to...

Cygna: <Eowyn> Begone, foul dwimmerlaik, lord of math problems! Leave the vacationing in peace!

Kaho: *snicker*

++~Sakura Pov~

++I'm Sakura Kinomoto. A powerful gang's leader. A normal High School girl. Well, the only advice I can give you is never judge a book by its cover. That's my motto of life anyway.

Kero: Could've sworn it was, 'Zettai daijoubi da yo!'

Sakura: It's true, though. I open this book with a really cool lion on the cover, and a plush toy comes out!

Kero: I'm not a plush toy!

Yukito: Houston, we have fourth wall breakage.

Meiling: Four sentences in, too. Send the World Records people out here when they have the time.

++~Normal Pov~

++"Sakkie-chan!!! Over here!!!" A raven-haired girl (Tomoyo) waved to an auburn haired girl (Sakura).

Tomoyo: I suppose we wouldn't have known if she hadn't told us.

Syaoran:<Tomoyo>I need to be told my name constantly or I forget!

Eriol: <Sakura> I keep forgetting anyway! I think I'm Sakkie-chan!

++"Ohayo! Tomo-chan." Sakura replied, while running towards Tomoyo.

Sakura: <Official>The use of the third syllable of a person's name is abolished pending government investigation.

Eriol: <Kaho> I will now have my revenge for having a short name!

Kaho: Oh, you've found me out! How will I survive! *weeps dramatically*

++However, while Sakura ran towards Tomoyo, she ran onto something, or rather someone.

Syaoran: She ran onto someone…Well, no wonder she tripped! People shouldn't lie in the middle of the streets where someone could run onto them!

++She wasn't prepared for a bump and as she tried to do some flips before her body hits the ground, a strong and firm hand grabbed her waist.

Touya:<Hand>*grabs waist* Ahahaha! My evil plan is working! Now to get a left arm…

++Thus prevented her to hit the hard ground.

Yukito: How does one prevent someone to something?

Touya: With difficulty.

++~Sakura Pov~

++'What the?! Damn it!!! I got to act again! Shoot!'

Touya: Sakura! Watch your language!

Sakura:<Sakura>Someone, please, shoot me!

Cygna: Bang bang you're dead.

Sakura:<Sakura> I'm freeeeee!

++~Normal Pov~

++"Gomen ne!!!"

++"Daijoubu?" It came a strong and firm voice. They met each other's eyes.

++*Sparkle*

Sakura: Hoe?

Cygna: Don't blame me. That's what it says.

Meiling:<Voice> Hello, Sakura's eyes. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Eriol:<Eyes> Likewise, I'm sure.

Tomoyo: <Sakura> Nice to meet you, Voice Eyes-san.

Yukito:<Eyes>*Sparkle*

++~Sakura Pov~

++'Amber Wolf?!'

++~Syaoran Pov~

++'Emerald Blossoms?!'

Syaoran: The heck?!

Cygna: Ahhhh, yes, it's the name-and-eye-color-derived nicknames.

Kero: This is common?

Cygna: Too common.

++~Normal Pov~

++They immediately repelled each other and then smiled fakely to each other and then walked away.

Cygna: *sings* And then, and then, both men and women will be gentle and then, and then, both women and men will be strong...

Kero: At the risk of sounding like Sakura, Hoe?

Cygna: Religious song. Not intended to make sense.

Eriol: Each Other-Repellant! Guaranteed immediate effect or your money back!

++"Daijoubu? Sakkie-chan?" Tomoyo asked concernedly.

++"Hai. Tomo-chan, don't worry ne." Sakura said.

Meiling:<Tomoyo> Tomo-chan isn't worried. I, however, am having a panic attack.

++. . . . . . . . . . . So? How's it? R+R eh??? I wanna noe if its ok and you guys like it? *.*;

Touya: No, you don't. Not one tiny little bit.

Yukito: You probably don't know the words anyway.

++LOL!!! Plz review ne?

++. . . Oh ya!!! Happy New Year too!!! Cya next time!!! Read my other story, Kinomoto and Li Clan, too eh? Cya!

Sakura: She has another story?

Syaoran: I fear it, I fear it much.

Cygna: Well, that's all for now. The next chapter...exists.

Yukito: Yue says, 'Not for long.' I'm inclined to agree.

Cygna: Anyway, thanks for coming and I hope to see you back soon.