Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Heartbreakers ❯ Meeting Again ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Card Captor Sakura. If I did, I would not be sitting here writing this kind of stuff, instead I would be shopping all the time or something.
"¡K" is spoken in Japanese.
& "¡K"is spoken in Chinese.
Lastly, '¡K'is someone's thought.
________________________________________
Chapter 2: Meeting Again
A huge usual "HOOOOOOE!" was heard in the morning of the first day of school. In Sakura and Tomoyo's apartment, all Tomoyo could do was cover her ears, trying to block out the loud noise.
Sakura hurriedly bounced out of bed and rushed around her room, getting her uniform and brushing her long silky but tangled hair.
Tomoyo sighed and told Sakura. "Sakura-chan¡KI knew you were going to be like this¡Kand I wanted your revenge to be successful¡Kand for you to look pretty and have enough time to make yourself look irresistible¡Kso I turned your clock earlier an hour. The point is you can calm down now."
Sakura gaped at her friend. After recovering from shock then a few moments of arguing in her head (about whether to be mad at Tomoyo or not), she hugged Tomoyo and thanked her for caring so much about her plans and all.
'I mean, I cannot blame her for doing something as¡Kthoughtful as this. And this is all for me.' decided Sakura in her mind.
"Sorry, Sakura-chan. I just really wanted to dress you up for the first day of school. I bet if you dress up beautifully, no one will recognise you." announced Tomoyo, with stars in her eyes.
"Even if I didn't dress up," sweat-dropped Sakura. "I wouldn't dream of anyone comparing me with the fat girl I was two years ago. Maybe until I mention my name¡KYou did a great job changing me into what I am now. For that I will be thanking you endlessly, Tomoyo-chan."
"Oh, you did a great job changing yourself, I only helped¡KBesides, is it this you don't like me dressing you up?" Tomoyo asked Sakura with a pair of big wet puppy dog's eyes and a huge frown. Overall it was an overdramatic expression.
Sakura sweat-dropped once again. "Okay, okay, Tomoyo-chan, I like it¡Kyou can dress me up today."
"YEH thanks Sakura-chan, I will make you more kawaii than you have ever been¡Keven though, you were very kawaii to begin with."
"Tomoyo-chan¡Kyou say that every time¡Kand thanks."
"Whatever¡Knever mind. Let's get started!"
________________________________________
An hour later, Sakura was released from the seat which she was nearly strapped to, because she 'moved around' too much while Tomoyo did the beautifying.
Sakura's long waist-length hair was also done up. The hair near her head was braid, firmly onto her head, into two. (A.N. for a picture, go to ?page65 add .com after dmzj the girl on the centre¡Kfrom Chinese version of the manga 'Time Stranger Kyoko' if you wish to know.)
When the braids reached the bottom of her head, it stops and the rest of the lengthy curly hair is ties into two with two strips of long pearly pink ribbons. The ends of her hair are extra curled and are styled into ringlets.
Her hairstyle was very simple, yet every bit as elegant as anything else. It matches her makeup well. Her makeup is also very simple, just adding to her natural beauty. Pale pink eye shadow and a very light blush, along with sparkly pink lip gloss, did a good job on making Sakura shine.
Their school uniform was a crisp white short-sleeved shirt, a grey vest (A.N. kind of like the kind that bartenders wear.) and a grey skirt. Seeing this kind of plain uniform, of course, sends Tomoyo into a rage. In that rage, she sewed some baby pink cherry blossoms on the shirt collar, on the vest where the pockets are supposed to be, and near the hem of the skirt.
Undoubtedly, Tomoyo sewed lavenders on her own uniform, exactly the places where Sakura's uniform had cherry blossoms. Not to mention, she changed both of their a-line skirt's length to about three inches above their knees, to show off their slender legs.
Tomoyo allowed the complaining Sakura to put her own hair up into a charming French twist with a lilac tulip clip. Also Sakura put some pale purple eye shadow and some lip gloss, same one as her own, on Tomoyo.
On their feet were knee-length white socks and grey Mary Jane shoes. They had a bit of heels, about an inch. Sakura's had, undoubtedly, pale milky pink cherry blossoms embroidered on the top of the shoes. Meanwhile Tomoyo's had pale milky purple lavenders.
________________________________________
After fixing themselves a breakfast of pancakes, Sakura and Tomoyo headed out. Sakura had put on her rollerblades and was skating around in front of Tomoyo, who was walking slowly, recording Sakura with her flowing hair that followed behind her in the air.
Sakura closed her eyes and skated around. She did some complicated maneuvers and a few spins and turns. As she finished her last turn with her eyes still closed, as expected, she bumped into someone.
Sakura fell backwards as she was on rollerblades and the other person was a boy. As his natural response, the boy reached out and caught Sakura on the arm, preventing her from falling on the ground. Sakura then stepped away from him, as her eyes widen in recognition.
Tomoyo, seeing her friend's nearly fall, rushed forward and observed Sakura for any injuries.
"Sakura-chan," lectured Tomoyo worriedly. "You should have known to not skate with your eyes closed."
The boy chuckled and got Tomoyo's attention. Noticing the boy, Tomoyo blushed a shade of light pink.
The boy was wearing their school's uniform. Boy's style, of course, though. However, the only difference in the uniform itself was he was wearing grey shorts instead of a skirt. He also wore some black man's business shoes.
"Good morning, ladies," the boy introduced himself. "My name is Li Syaoran."
At this, Sakura burst out laughing as 'Syaoran' and Tomoyo looked at her weirdly. "I know who you are, Hiiragizawa Eriol. You're not Li Syaoran." (A.N. You thought I was typical, didn't you? Muahaha¡KI hate being TOO unoriginal. So there!)
Eriol laughed sheepishly and scratched his head, which was covered with azure hair. "I thought I could trick you girls¡Kdidn't think I was so famous to be known by some new girls."
"Actually we're exchange students from Tomoeda Japan." explained Tomoyo, ready to burst into laughter, for the poor boy's prank was destroyed by the normally dense Sakura. Even if Sakura had met them before.
At the word 'Japan', Eriol's expression changed from happy to something familiar to regret. Yes, Eriol regretted telling Syaoran to do a bet on the fattest girl in school. It had caused to the unfortunate girl to escape to Japan. Eriol knows that Syaoran felt very sorry to the girl as well, although he never showed it. But Eriol knew, he wasn't Syaoran's best friend and cousin for nothing, that Syaoran was sorry deep in his heart. If they had the power to change it, he would not have joke about such a silly bet.
Inwardly, Sakura smiled at Eriol. She did not know about the bet, even after Syaoran won it. Furthermore, Eriol's midnight blue eyes shows sincerity and regret. She thought that he was regreting what his cousin had done.
Snapping out of his trance, Eriol asked. "So¡KI don't know your names."
"Ah, yes, of course, my name is Daidouji Tomoyo. And this is¡K" Tomoyo glanced at Sakura, who smiled and nodded, motioning she will take over.
"And I am Kinomoto Sakura, Hiiragizawa-kun. Remember, the fat girl who went to Japan? Well, I am back."
Eriol gasped in shock. Recovering from his shock, he bowed deeply and said. "Kinomoto-san¡KI am truly sorry about what Syaoran did to you last time you were at our school."
Sakura giggled, quite happily. "It's okay, Hiiragizawa-kun. I don't really blame him¡KI mean I was really fat back then." she added sadly.
"Call me Eriol, the both of you. But don't worry, you are very pretty now. So are you, Daidouji-san."
"Oh, thank you, Eriol-kun. You can call me Tomoyo too." Tomoyo blushed.
"Yup, and me Sakura." added Sakura cheerfully.
"Thank you, Tomoyo-chan and Sakura-chan¡KI am honoured¡KMay I walk you to school?"
"Sure" the both of the girls replied.
Sakura skated in front of the talking couple, once again. With Sakura in front of them, Eriol started explaining that he was walking to school because his car broke down yesterday.
________________________________________
In a few minutes, they arrived at the school. Eriol bid them farewell as the girls need to go to the office. Eriol immediately went to search out Syaoran and tell him the news.
Upon finding Syaoran, he shooed away the girl he was holding and sweet talking to and turned to him with a serious expression.
"Syaoran, we need to talk."
"Gee, what's wrong with you?"
"What's wrong, you're asking ME what's wrong? Kinomoto Sakura came back."
Syaoran paled quite visibly. "You mean that fat ugly nerdy girl?"
"Yes¡Kat the same time no, she turned beautiful. Also have an equally beautiful friend." Eriol whispered the last part.
"What does she want?"
"I don't know, but she forgave me for making you do that bet."
"So? Is she back for revenge?"
"Doesn't seem like it."
"Well then we'll wait and see."
"Oh and you have got to apologise or else you won't live without this heavy burden, my dearest cute little cousin."
"Shut up you moron, don't call me that." Syaoran ended the conversation whilst thinking. 'But I might as well as say sorry. It has been on my heart for a while.' A loud 'ding dong' sound was heard from the school.
"Okay little cousin, let's go to class."
Syaoran ignored his shortened nickname and walked to his homeroom class, wondering if Sakura will be in the same class. He walked to his seat at the back of the class swiftly and sat down.
________________________________________
A minute later, the teacher comes in and asked the class to behave, which is to sit down and be quiet.
"So," announced the teacher. "It appears we have two exchange students¡Kactually one we already know¡KKinomoto Sakura."
The class gasped and all of them imagined the fat ugly girl in their minds. Some people snickered and some giggled at their old toy to bully and mess with came back for more bullying.
The two girls stepped into the classroom; the students looked at them confusedly but in awe. The boys were checking them out while the two girls noticed their stares and pouted.
"So introduce yourself and name your hobbies, please."
"Good morning, my name is Daidouji Tomoyo. My hobbies are making and designing clothes. OH and don't forget dressing Sakura-chan up!"
'Sakura? How the hell would want to dress her up? Where is she anyways?' the whole class thought as they waited for the other to say something.
"Good morning, my name is Kinomoto Sakura as you all know! My most recent hobbies are cheerleading and gymnastics."
"Sakura!?" yelled some of the female students in the class as the male students were in a daze over hearing the two girls sweet voice. After the yell from the girls, they snapped back to reality as they also shouted. "What the hell? Sakura!?"
"Yes." Sakura smiled enthusiastically. "I'm back."
"Oh wow." the class echoed each other.
"Now that we are through with this surprise." the teacher mentioned, rolling her eyes at the typical reaction. "Can you two please sit in the last two empty seats?"
The two girls nodded at the teacher then proceeded to their new seats.
Meanwhile Syaoran was checking out Sakura's transformation. He looked at her now tiny waist, her well-proportioned breast, her firm bottom (A.N. OMG I feel so embarrassed and incredibly giggly while writing this part about Sakura's new body...heheh), her small feet and her slender arms. Lastly, he moved his eyes around her face, taking in her now humongous emerald-green eyes, perfect pink lips and her tall nose set on her delicate-looking face. He barely noticed her silky soft now waist-length auburn, brown with a slight reddish hue, curly hair, tied up into two.
Overall, he could not believe he once had broken this girl's heart after taking advantage of her¡Kwell¡Khe can¡Kbut not the changes in this once ugly and chubby girl. He wanted her back and he will be willing to do whatever it takes.
________________________________________
A.N. I have changed the Japanese speech to be started and ended with "...".
BTW, I¡¦m sorry this is so late¡KI¡¦ve actually finished this on fanfiction.net. However since some readers might find it troublesome to go look for it, I will update the remaining chapters here now.