Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Pains In My Life ❯ Life On The Streets ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey hey ppl ppl!! This is me ficcy! Um…dun knowies wut else to write s um R/R OR I'LL DIE I SWEAR!! X.x

Summary- AU When Fujitaka dies and Touya is sent to jail accused of murder, Sakura is forced to live on the streets with Kero as her only friend. But when Syaoran Li, an assain ordered to kill her steps into her life, will her feeling change for the world that hates her?

Disclaimer- I own nothing!! CLAMP owns all of it! (I think…) nwayz, I own the plot!!

Pains In My Life

By Shinzo

Chapter 1

Life On The Streets

Sakura wrapped the thin blanket she had found in the Dumpster around her skeletal body. Luckily firey card had made a small fire and she was able to heat up. It had been hard for her ever since her father died. Touya and her had, had to move in to a small apartment. But when Touya was accused of murder and put into jail, Sakura had been forced to run. She stole food mostly but create card came in handy. But she hardly used it; only emergencies she had to keep herself strong. She lay on the ground trying to coax herself into sleep. She shivered and Kero huddled up next to her.

==================================================

The next day Sakura woke up when rays light through from the cardboard box she had been sleeping in. Kero was huddled up against her. She smiled before standing weakly up. She poked Kero in the side.

"Kero-chan time to wake up!" she said in a slightly cheerful voice.

"Sakura-chan, I want more sleep!" he whined.

"Kero-chan, we need food so lets go!" she said.

"Ok…" he said reluctantly.

Sakura put Kero in her pocket before leaping up over the fence of the tyre yard, where she now lived. When she was on the run after Touya's accusation she had hidden in there, stealing anything she could get her hands on, her latest prize being a small locket.

She kept the alleyways, rarely standing out into the light where pointing people shoved her away. Sakura had found that she would have to grown up with only Kero by her side, and a world that hated her and would always hate her.

"What do you fancy for breakfast Kero?"

Kero popped his head out making sure the coast was clear.

"Pancakes would be nice."

Sakura was silent for a moment deep in thought, before she snapped her fingers.

"I've got it!" she said. "Here's the plan, a breakfast restaurant is just around the corner, you fly out, make a big commotion and I'll get us some food!"

Kero nodded. Without another glance towards Sakura he was gone. Sakura soon heard the ooh's and shrieks from the crowd on the street as a yellow teddy bear-sized creature with wings suddenly flew out zooming around the sky.

Sakura smiled before jumping up onto bins and onto the roof of a shop before leaping from shop to shop…

=====================================================

Hong Kong

A man with amber hair and eyes sat at a computer. He was sorting through files until he found the one he was after.

"Syaoran."

"Yes?"

"You have found the file, ne?"

Syaoran smiled before turning back to the computer.

"Hai Masako."

"Bring up the next criminal then." She said pushing a chair over to the computer.

Syaoran banged in some keys before a file was bought up and a photo.

Name-Kinomoto Sakura. Age- 16 Location- Last seen in Tomoeda Japan.

Crime- little sister of Kinomoto Touya. Living relatives- none.

Very Dangerous Skilled With Magic.

"Well she looks like fun." Said Masako as the picture came up. A young lively girl with emerald green eyes and long auburn hair came up on the screen. She was smiling and took Syaoran's breath away.

"Hello? Syaoran?"

"Yeah?" he said not taking his eyes away from the picture.

"Are you taking this one?"

"Sure am." He said standing up.

Masako smiled.

"She'll be easy." She said winking.

Syaoran smiled back.

"I hope anyway, Good bye Masako, see you soon!"

"Goodbye Mr. Assasin." Masako smirked.

Syaoran rolled his eyes before walking out of the door.

"you just wait Syaoran, the card mistress will not be easy especially if you fall in love with her…" Masako hissed silently. " I will ruin everything for you Syaoran and then we'll see who's the one laughing…"

======================================================================= ======================

"Well done Kero-chan!" Sakura laughed as she ran away from the café, with food in her hands.

"Well, I am fantastic!"

"Mmm…modest too." Sakura laughed again.

Kero smiled.

I haven't seen Sakura so happy…

Kero's head bumped into Sakura's back.

"Sakura why did you stop?"

Sakura raised a shaking hand to the newspaper stand near a corner.

MURDERER TOUYA KINOMOTO DIES IS PRISON…

To Be Continued…

Ohh…cliffy hee hee hee…

PLZ R/R!!!!!!!

To Be Continued-

SO SORRY ABOUT IT BEING SO SHORT!! *Sobs* next chapter will be longer I swear!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW!!