Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Portal into the Unknown ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS, DBZ, HP or anything else I might throw in here! Why do we have to do this!?!

Chapter 4

Miss Videl: "Enjoy the 4th chap! Someone with a white coat is chasing me!!!! ô_ô

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Dear Captives,

You have been taking too long, so I might have speed things up a bit. As you can see the door is open… I hope you like your tail Gohan, because certain Saiyan instincts will like it. Be warned……

That's all!" said Harry.

"HOE! GOHAN! YOU HAVE A TAIL!"

Everyone sweat drops and falls anime style.

"What does the letter mean by `certain Saiyan instincts' anyway?" said Harry

"Well, the Saiyans are a race of warriors set on destroying planets. My father was sent to earth to destroy it when he was little…" Gohan explained all of Dragonball and important things in Dragonball Z. I am not going to list it here.

"Hoe." Said Sakura in a quiet voice.

"Lets go to the other room shall we?" Said Videl while pointing to it.

"Just a sec, I am going to blow these things to the HFIL! Everyone walked away then heard a loud bang and saw debris flying around them.

They each walked through the door to face a bright light then saw a tournament ring similar to the ones that they used for the World Martial Arts Tournament.

"What is this exactly is this?" said Hermione

"A World Martial Arts Tournament ring" Videl and Gohan said at the exactly the same moment. They looked at each other and blushed.

"Why is it here? And why are we here?" said Sakura

When they finished, a letter fell into Videl's arms.

"Dear Captives,

As your next task, you will each face a different challenge. You will face a different foe. You will come up to the ring when your number is called. Your prize will be greater according to your ability in the ring."

A number glowed in front of each person

Harry 1

Hermione 2

Sakura 3

Gohan 4

Ron 5

Videl 6

Syaoran 7

Eriol 8

Tomoyo 9

Meiling 10

"Will number one please step up to the ring." A voice asked

Harry slowly walked up, wand at ready

Sorry for the short chap but I don't have any ideas for quests except for Sakura! If you have an idea, tell me! Did I get the names right? Please R&R!