Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ The Detective Prince ❯ Down and Out ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Detective Prince
Chapter 14
Down and Out

They stood in place, only the sound of a class beginning across the hall could be heard. He took a step back letting his bag drop to the ground as well.

“So...is this where you bring all your guy friends?” Tim sarcasticly asked leaning up against the wall.

“You haven’t been answering my calls.” She stated ignoring his question.

“Can’t say you’ve given me a reason to do so, well here we are....now’s your chance to ask away.” Tim said looking toward the stalls.

Sonoko caught sight of this causing her to look as well.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Just checking to make sure Ran isn’t hiding around somewhere, I’ve never been jumped in a woman’s restroom to tell you the truth.” Tim said looking back to her.

Sonoko laughed at this.

“You are defiantly a strange one Timmy.”

“Is that why you brought me here, to tell me how strange I am?”

“Ofcourse not, I wanted to apologize for giving you such a hard time.”

“Say again?”

Sonoko pushed down from the counter as she slowly made her way toward him. She reached out grabbing his right hand, placing it in between hers.

“I just want you to know I’m here for you.”

“Sonoko, where is this coming from?” Tim questioned as she began massaging the top of his hand with her own.

Tim lifted a brow, not sure how to respond.

“So can we be friends again?” Sonoko asked.

“Wasn’t aware we ever were.” Tim joked.

“I’m being serious.”

“What about Ran, I don’t want to cause any problems between you two.” Tim said.

“Don’t worry about her she’ll come around. So, what do you say?”
“Sure, we’re good.” Tim said as she launched forward wrapping her arms around him.

He returned the favor by lightly tapping her on her back.

“I’d hate to hear what Conan would say if he saw this.”

“Wow...he’s got such a hard chest.” Sonoko thought to herself releasing.

They both reached down placing their bags back to their shoulders. Sonoko lead the way as they walked to the door.

“Just so you know I won’t be here tommarrow, it’s a family thing.” Sonoko said.

“And she’s telling me because?”

“Your expression when I brought you in here was priceless.”

“That’s an understatement, what if I had taken you into the men’s room and locked the door?” Tim asked.

“I’d of yelled rape.”

Tim sighed.

“If you get to know me you’ll understand I know how to treat women.”

“Is that so. Then how about we ditch class and you can give me a lesson on how you treat a woman.” Sonoko jokingly said pressing her back up against the door.

Tim walked over reaching around her and unlocking the door.

“Ladies first.”

Sonoko turned while opening the door. She grabbed Tim by his arm pulling him into the hall. A couple students stared over at them as they made their way to class.

“Nice, let’s just hope this incident dosen’t spread.” He thought to himself.

They approached the classroom a couple seconds later. As he reached forward to knock the door opened. Mrs. V stood there, narrowing her eyes as she looked from Sonoko to Tim.

“Do I even want to know why you two are late?”

“My alarm didn’t go off this morning.” Tim said.

“Mine to.” Sonoko said as well.

“Good going Sonoko, now she knows we’re lying.”

“Take to your seats, next time either of you are late you face after school detention. Is that clear?”

They both nodded. Tim walked over to his seat looking to find Airi with a grin on her face. He took a seat as she began giggling.

“What were you two doing?” Airi asked.

“Not what you think.” Tim replied with a smile.

The final bell of the day rang. Conan jumped down from his chair in anticipation, ready to find out any additional information on the case. Mitsuhiko assisted him into the hall.

“Have anything planned for the rest of the day?” Mitsuhiko asked.

“Besides going home and looking into those recent abductions, I’d say I’m pretty free.” Conan said.

“You mean the ones involving the couples?”

“Yep.”

“I heard my mom talking about that the other night.”

Conan reached forward pushing the main doors to the side as they walked out.

“I guess I’ll look into it as well.” Mitsuhiko said.

“Sounds good to me, make sure to let me know if you find anything.” Conan said as Ai walked up beside the two of them.

“I need to talk to Conan, alone.”

Conan looked to Mitsuhiko who nodded.

“I’ll call if I find anything.” Mitsuhiko said before walking off.

Conan directed his attention back to Ai.

“So..are you still mad?” Conan asked.

“What do you think?”

“Yep, she’s still mad.”

“I’m really just wondering what it is you’re hiding, are you putting our lives at risk?” Ai said.

“Why would you think something like that, if that were the case I’d have told you by now.”

“Yet another lie, let’s just hope the organization dosen’t some how link me to Red Robin.”

It became silent for the next few seconds. Conan reached over holding both of her hands into his.

“Haibara, please...just trust me.”

Ai reached back pulling her bag from her shoulders. She zipped the bottom pocket open handing him a ticket.

“What is this?” Conan asked.

“It’s a ticket to an art show.”

“What kind of art?” Conan asked.

“Music, martial arts, paintings, you name it. I think that should make for a good surprise.” Ai said handing it to him.

“When does it take place?” Conan asked.

“Next Wednesday through Friday.” Ai replied.

“How’s that supposed to work, Ran has school on those days.”

“We only have two days of school next week.” Ai informed.

“My bad, I’ll be the first to say I don’t really keep up with the calendar.” Conan said rubbing the back of his head.

Ai managed a smile.

“Thanks Haibara.”

“Is that yet another lie I hear?” Ai asked with sarcasm.

A smile came to Conan’s face as well.

“I’ll see you later, make sure Ran gets the ticket.” Ai said as she headed off.

Conan looked on, watching her walk until she turned the corner.

“Atleast we’re on good terms again.”

He walked through the crowded halls, making his way to the exit. The bright sun shun down causing him to place a hand over his eyes.

“Sure is bright, especially after coming out of that dark class.”

He continued on the path toward the side walk as someone stepped in front of him.

“Can I help you?”

“You’re Wayne Timothy aren’t you, heard a lot of good things about you.” The stranger said holding out his hand.

“And you are?” Tim asked reaching out grabbing it.

“Hattori Heiji.” He replied shaking his hand.

“Ah.. you’re that great detective from Osaka, heard a little about you as well.” Tim said.

Heiji looked down at his watch, then back to Tim.

“Conan speaks very highly of you.” Heiji said.

“Conan...who’s Conan?” Tim asked.

“The kid you hang out with, the one who wears the glasses.”

Tim took a step back putting his hand right below his chin. He stood there thinking for the next few seconds.

“I don’t have many friends here, and I’m pretty sure I don’t know any Conan’s.” Tim stated.

“How about Mouri Ran, she told me she showed you around town a bit.”

“Oh, you’re referring to that little kid who lives with her?” Tim asked.

“That’s the one.”

“I’m not one to hang with toddlers, I’m not even good with kids never have been.”

“Is that so?”

“Yep, you can even ask my father.” Tim said with a laugh.

“Won’t be necessary, I believe you.”

“Nice talking with you Mr. Hattori, but I really got to be going. Maybe I’ll see you around some time.” Tim said as he walked passed.

Heiji watched as he made his way to the corner.

“Hey Drake what ever happened to your parents, you know, before Bruce adopted you?” Heiji called out.

Tim looked back, the two of them sharing a brief glance before he walked around the block.

“Shinichi was right, he’s good and closing in. I’m not sure if I need to be worried, but knowing if I can trust him will be key.”

He walked up plowing the front door open. Kogoro sat at the couch gripping a beer in his left hand. Conan walked by heading for his room. He placed his bag to the ground as he pulled out his phone to see if he had any missed messages.

“Looks like I got a text from Tim.”

Conan opened the message which read: ‘Met your pal Heiji, bright as you said.’

“Good thing Tim’s a good actor.” Conan said as he heard the front door open.

He walked back out to see Ran heading to her room.

“Wait, I have something for you.” Conan called out.

Ran turned back around walking toward him.

“What is it you have for me?” Ran asked kneeling down infront of him.

Conan handed her the ticket, a smile coming to his face.

“A ticket, what is this for Conan?” Ran asked bringing it to her attention.

“It’s for an art show, they will be hosting all kinds of stuff. It will be held Wednesday through Friday of next week.” Conan informed.

“So that’s what you were hiding, can’t believe you put yourself through so much for me.” Ran said wrapping her arms around him.

Conan grabbed her back, the two embracing in a warm hug.

“You may have to call Dr. Agasa for the location, but I’m sure you’ll have a good time.” Conan said.

“Thank you.”

Ran stood back to her feet heading for her room.

“Now’s the time to pay Tim a visit, hopefully he has a new scoop on the data.”

Conan informed Kogoro he’d be out hanging with his friends before leaving through the front door. He made his way to the apartment, giving the door two solid knocks. Tim opened up a few seconds later.

“Got any new information?” Conan asked walking in.

“You bet.” Tim replied closing the door.

“So detective, what do you have for me?” Conan asked hopping onto the end of the bed.

“The substance you pointed out under the nail turned out to be lead.”

“Lead?” Conan questioned.

“I tested the nails of the other victims.”

“And?”

“Though they didn’t quite have the same amount, two of them had lead present beneath their nails as well.” Tim added.

“What are you thinking?”

“I’m thinking wherever they spent their last few hours might of been made of lead.” Tim replied.

“Have you looked up any possible locations?” Conan asked.

“Been trying, haven’t found anything yet.”

Conan slouched his shoulders down, thinking of any possible locations he may have in mind.

“Before I lose you, I also wanted to let you know how those deadly components ended up in their lungs.” Tim said.

“Almost forgot about that.” Conan said sitting up straight.

“They inhaled it through their lungs, what I’m still trying to figure out is what affects it might have had on them.”

“Think it may have been used to subdue them?”

“I don’t know Conan, but I’m working on it.” Tim said taking a seat at the table.

They sat for the next couple minutes. Conan thought up potential locations while Tim surfed the net looking.

“Hey Tim.”

“Yea?” He asked looking from the screen.

“Heads up.” Conan said as he pulled a bird disk from his jacket slinging it toward him.

Tim caught it in his left hand, a smile of pride coming to his face.

“Didn’t know you took one with you, make sure no one catches you with one of these.” Tim said.

“So what do you think?” Conan asked.

“You’re getting better, though you could work on your accuracy and power a little.”

Conan smiled at the vote of confidence.

“I have an idea.” Conan stated sliding down from the bed.

He quietly made his way through the library, taking a seat infront of one of the many computers.

“Let’s see what you’re hiding Drake, it’s only a matter of time before I figure out what.”

Heiji clicked away, scouring around for information.

“He claimed he wasn’t good with children. According to what Ran said, the kids up at Teitan Elementary took delight to him.”

Heiji continued his search, looking for anything of interest.

Hours passed by. A breeze twirling around, setting a balanced tempo for their activity.  Conan jumped forward tossing another disk toward him. He flipped to the side once more, the frustration mounting up in Conan’s conscious.

“Come on Shinichi, I expected you to tag me at least once.” Tim taunted dodging yet another bird disk.

Conan continued flipping the projectiles at him, thinking up a plan as he did.

“He’s just to quick, got to catch him by surprise with....with.......I got it!”

Conan reached down pressing down upon his belt.

“The timing has to be just right.”

The bottom of his shoes steamed up, the soccer ball forming into play.

“Now!”

Conan tossed another bird disk forward, the ball connecting with the bottom of his shoe a split second later.

“Got him.”

Tim hopped to the side dodging the disk, looking to see the electrifying ball launching in on him. Using what momentum he had, Tim side flipped over the sizzling shape landing on one foot. Conan jumped back, his mouth and eyes dropping in disbelief.

“How did he...that’s just, he can’t be that good....can he?.”   

Tim placed his other foot to the ground, clapping as he did.

“Impressive, you’re using strategy and we haven’t even got there yet.”

“How did you, wow you’re amazing.” Conan remarked.

Tim smirked at this.

“That was a clever move you pulled by the way, wasn’t even aware you had gadgets of your own.”

“But I still failed to even touch you.” Conan exclaimed.

“Hey don’t look to much into it, besides I see much potential in you to do some great things.”

“Really?” Conan asked as Tim placed a hand upon his shoulder.

“You’ve got the physical attributes, all we need to work on is your instinct.” Tim stated.

“Easier said than done.” Conan said crossing his arms still a little frustrated.

How about we call it a wrap, I think we both have had enough cardiac activity for the day.”

Conan looked up, Tim smiling down at him.

“I guess you’re right.” Conan nodded in agreement.

Darkness struck in the hours to come. Conan made it back to the house. He walked in to find Ran pacing around, talking with someone on the phone. Kogoro was at the table eating dinner. Conan slid his shoes off near the door before heading for his room. Once in he walked over to the bed, laying to his back.

“I wonder how long until the killer strikes again, that is if he hasn’t already.”

He laid there in thought for the next couple minutes. Thinking about the evidence gathered.

“I wonder if we’re dealing with more than one killer?”

A tap at the door broke his inner thinking. He pushed up to see Ran next to the door.

“You hungry?”

“I guess so, I’ll be right out.” Conan said as Ran headed back to the kitchen.

Conan slipped from the bed making his way to the kitchen as well. He walked by to see Kogoro back infront of the TV. Ran shared out his dinner, sitting across from him after she finished. As he ate he noticed Ran continuously trying to call someone. This grabbed his attention. Conan began flipping his food around, breaking the silence.

“So what did you do after school?” Conan asked.

“Just cleaned around the house a little, then made dinner. That’s about it.” Ran answered.

Another brief second went by.

“Something’s defiantly on her mind.”

Conan took another bite, looking forward.

“So who are you trying to call?” Conan finally asked.

“Sonoko...she isn’t answering though.”

“What are you calling her about, your trip next week?”

Ran sat there, not replying to his question.

“It’s ok, you can tell me.” Conan calmingly said.

She breathed out, looking toward him.

“I’m not even sure if it’s true, but there’s a rumor circulating around she was in the girls bathroom with Tim first period.” Ran said.

“Looks like Tim failed to mention that to me.”

“What do you think they were doing?” Conan asked.

“I’m trying to find out if it’s even true, but she’s not picking up.”

“Maybe because she’s with him right now, they’re probably getting freaky as we speak.” Conan joked with a sinister laugh.

“Conan!”

“I was only kidding.” Conan explained.

“You should know better than to be talking like that!” Ran yelled sitting up from the chair.

“What seems to be the problem?” Kogoro asked looking from the TV.

“Nothing at all, nothing to worry about Dad.” Ran said grabbing her phone.

She went to her room, the door slamming behind her.

“Oops, didn’t expect that to happen.”

“What did you do now?” Kogoro asked looking to him.

“I have absolutely no idea.” Conan replied.

He finished dinner within the next minute. Conan pulled out his phone while making his way back to his room. He dialed Tim’s number, not getting a response.

“Guess he’s not answering either, my bet is he’s on patrol .”

The night brought a clear sky, not even the winds from the north could be felt. His eyes lay shut, sitting at the edge of the tower, like he had for many nights since arriving. The bell went  off causing his eyes to flash open. He stood to his feet, looking downward to the city.

“This has become the land mark of where I come to think...being able to see everything from here is only an added plus.”

He fell forward spreading his cape.

“Looks like there is just enough wind to make for a smooth descend.”

Red Robin glided down, soaring with intent. Knowing in the back of his mind the killer was still out there, waiting to strike.

The light of the sun cracked through, lighting a small portion of the classroom. The dust can be seen floating about. Conan walked in, taking a seat at his chair. Ms. Kobayashi stood at the front writing down the lessons for the day.

“I can’t even remember the last time I was the first one to class.” Conan thought to himself looking around.

In the minutes that followed everyone made their way to class one student at a time. Ai walked over coming to a stop at the side of his desk.

“How’d Ran like the ticket to the show?”

“She loved it, more so than I thought she would.” Conan replied.

The bell rang the next second. Ms. Kobayashi turned to the class, pulling a pile of papers from her desk.

“Here are your tests back from last week, if you didn’t receive a passing grade retakes are this Thursday.” Sumiko said passing them down the row.

Conan got a hold of his test, not surprised to see his 'A’ grade.

“Hey Conan, what did you get?” Ayumi asked from behind.

“I got an 'A’.” Conan replied flipping his test up showing her.

“You really need to help me study next time, you always seem to pull a high grade.”

“What did you get?”

“A ‘C+’.” Ayumi replied.

“That’s not all that bad, I’ll try and make time to help you next time.”

“Thanks Conan.”

As class went on Conan found himself looking to the clock more so than usual. His focus lingering toward the murders.

“This day can’t be any slower can it?”

The last bell of the day rang. He walked down the side walk, turning the corner just like any other day. He continued down a couple more blocks, his steps becoming shorter and sharper.

“Why am I getting the feeling I’m being watched?”

Tim walked on keeping his eyes peeled, not making himself look the slightest discomfortable. He headed down the longest street to the apartment, his hands embedded in his pocket. His senses heightened, the smell of fresh tomatoes drifting through the air, a cat trailing across the fence above. He took another step, nearing the end of the block. Just as he was ready to turn corner someone stepped out blocking his path.

“We need to talk.”

“Ran?”

“What were you doing in the girls bathroom with Sonoko?” Ran asked.

“Were you following me?” Tim asked ignoring her question.

“I’ve been waiting here for over five minutes, so no, I wasn’t following you. Now if you will, answer my question.”

“That’s not for me to say, you should ask her.” Tim replied.

“There’s just one thing, she’s not answering her phone.” Ran said losing patience.

Tim took a step back thinking of what to say next.

“Sonoko did say she was going to be dealing with a family matter, so maybe her phones off.” Tim stated buying some more time.

“She told you that?” Ran asked.

“Yea, why?”

“She didn’t even bother to tell me.” Ran said, her eyes watering up.

“Hey... don’t cry Ran, I’m sure Sonoko was just to busy to let you know.”

Ran’s tears turned from sadness to anger.

“But not busy enough for you, what’s going on between you two anyway!” Ran yelled stepping forward.

“Nothing, we’re....we’re just friends.” Tim finally confirmed.

“You sure that’s all, I don’t think a guy goes into a woman’s bathroom to just talk with a girl.”

“I’m not like other guys, I really mean that.”

“Where were you last night. Did Sonoko happen to be with you?”

Before they could continue their discussion a loud scream can be heard, the scream of a child. They both directed their attention to a large garden across the street.

“You stay here, I’m going to go check it out.” Tim said darting across the street.

He made his way through the tall grasses, following the path of the screams. After running out twenty yards out or so the screams stopped. Tim looked from side to side, looking to see if anyone was present. Just as he took a step forward someone came running from behind. Tim turned as Ran came to a stop.

“Didn’t I say to stay back?”

“I don’t recall you being the boss of me.” Ran snapped.

“I’m not trying to boss you around, just making sure you stay safe.”

“Thanks, but I can take care of myself.” Ran declared.

“This girl’s one heavy package, not sure how Shinichi manages.” Tim thought to himself.

Ran looked down, a strange look coming to her face.

“What’s wrong?” Tim asked.

“What’s that?” Ran asked pointing toward the side of his leg.

Tim stepped to the side, looking down to see a black box of some kind.

“I have no clue."

The box flipped open releasing a gas. Tim took a step back, feeling extreamly light headed. He turned just in time to see Ran fall forward, hitting the ground.

“Damn.” Tim thought to himself as he felt his body falling from under him.

Tim fell to the ground next to her, placing a tracer upon her skirt before fading out.

He made his way up the stairs, finding the front door to be unlocked.

“I wonder if Ran is home yet, I defiantly need to apologize to her for last night.” Conan thought to himself.

He walked toward her room slightly tapping on her door.

“She’s not home yet.” Kogoro informed walking down the hall.

“Ok, I’ll just wait until later.” Conan said heading for his room.

He closed the door behind him.

“Guess I’ll give Tim a call.” Conan thought to himself allowing his bag to slide from his shoulders.

Conan paced while trying to reach him for the next hour.

“I guess I’m still receiving the silent treatment, I wonder where he could be?” Conan said finally taking a seat.

An unusual odor filled the air. His body stiff, almost as if he couldn’t move. A sharp pain crawling along the back of his neck. Tim’s eyes opened while he pushed up, it was dark, very dark at that.

“Where am I?”

He tried moving but found it difficult to do so.

“Am I tied to a chair?”

The events circulated through his mind once more, everything coming back to him in clarity.

“If drama the queen Mouri had done as I said this might not have happened. I wonder were she is anyway.”

He tried breaking free, finding himself relatively weak.

“Tim..is that you?” A soft voice asked from behind.

“Ran, are you alright?” Tim asked.

“Besides us being tied together, I think I’ll live.” Ran replied.

“About Sonoko.”

“Let’s not talk about that right now.”

“Ok then,  what do you want to talk about?” Tim asked.

She didn’t reply. He sat tight, not wanting to waist any more energy.

“I wonder how long we’ve been in here, hopefully Shinichi catches on, and soon.”

Conan laid back with his hands behind his head, looking to the window.

“It’s getting dark, I wonder when Ran plans on coming home.” Conan thought to himself.

Foot steps can be heard approaching the room, Conan sat up as Kogoro pushed the door open.

“Have you heard from Ran?” Kogoro asked.

“No, have you tried calling her?” Conan asked.

“Several times. I’m going to go out and see if I can find her, if she comes in just have her call me.” Kogoro said as he walked off.

Conan pulled out his phone giving Ran a call himself. She didn’t answer. He tried a few times over getting the same results. He then tried calling Tim who also didn’t pick up.

“Why aren’t they answering.”

Conan jumped down from his bed grabbing his skate board before heading into the hall. He slid his shoes on heading out the front door.

“I think I better give Tim a visit.”

His first stop was to the apartment, Tim wasn’t there.

“Let me see if he’s down at the base.”

Conan left the apartment complex heading to the forest nearby. Moving quickly he made it to the underground base. The door sliding open as Conan stepped in.

“He’s not here either.” Conan exclaimed catching his breath.

Conan looked around, checking to see if there was anything that could point to his whereabouts.

“I wonder if he even made it back from patrol last night.” Conan thought to himself.

He continued looking around, directing his attention to the lockers. He slid the door open to see all three suits hanging in place.

“So if he’s not out patrolling the city, then where is he?” Conan questioned looking to the computer.

He walked over taking a seat at the chair. Conan flipped the screen on as he rolled his eyes.

“Just great, I need a password.”

Conan tapped his finger upon the desk, thinking.

“I should be out there looking for Ran, but at the same time Tim could be in trouble. Then again, Kogoro is already out looking for Ran.”

Conan sat there weighing his options.

“If I can figure out this password, it might lead me to him. Let’s see if I can find out what it is.” Conan said reaching for the mouse.

He had fallen back asleep. A loud buzzard sound beeped off causing them both to jump. A dim orange light sprung on overhead. Tim looked down to see he was no longer tied up.

“Whoever brought us here must have come back when we fell asleep.” Tim thought to himself standing to his feet.

Ran kept to her seat as Tim looked around, locating a door in the far corner. He walked over giving it a pull.

“Can you get it open?” Ran asked.

“It’s locked, and I’m pretty sure I can’t rip through steel.” Tim said walking over to her.

Ran looked up as he placed a hand on her shoulder. She quickly removed it standing to her feet.

“Just because we’re alone dosen’t mean for you to try anything funny.”

“I’m not, do you realize how paranoid you’re being?” Tim asked.

“Right, like I’m going to be one of the girls on your long list.” Ran said taking to one of the far corners.

She took a seat wrapping her hands around her legs.

“You really don’t like me, do you?” Tim questioned.

“It would help if you could take a hint.” Ran replied.

The room fell silent for the next few minutes. Tim walked in place thinking of what this all could be about.

“I doubt this is for a ransom, a little to random. Unless someone has been watching me walk that route every day.”

Tim continued to walk around, the room becoming colder every minute. He turned back to Ran who began shivering.

“She seems a little up beat, even more so than earlier.” Tim thought to himself walking over to her.

She looked up as a frown came to her face.

“Obviously your not a smart guy, how many times must I tell you to stay away from me?”

“What if I don’t, you plan on using your karate on me?” Tim asked.

“That’s something I’ve considered.”

Tim smiled at this.

“You’re cold, you can have my jacket.” Tim said sliding it off.

“I’m not cold.” Ran replied as he kneeled down wrapping it around her anyway.

He took back to the corner diagonal to her own pacing once again. This lasted for a seemingly long time. Tim rubbed his hand along the wall, coming to a stop taking a closer look. He picked at it holding a small portion in his hand.

“What is this?”

He pressed up against the wall with his body, further examining the cell they stood in.

“It’s made of steel, but with a......”

Tim froze, his eyes widening at the fragment of the wall which lay in his hand.

“A lead coding.”

He dropped it from his hand, leaning up against the wall. He stood there for the next few minutes.

“Tim.” Ran called out.

He looked over to her uncrossing his arms.

“What’s up?”

“I’m sorry for being so short with you, it’s just....”

“What’s wrong?” Tim asked.

“My....someone..they took my underwear.” She quietly spoke.

“What, when?” Tim asked with concern in his voice.

“Must have been when I fell back asleep.”

“He probably took them when he untied us.”

Tim slid down the wall, having a seat himself. He sat there, knowing exactly what the situation was.

“Looks like the killer has struck again, with Tim Drake and Ran Mouri headlining the menu .”

Tim looked to see that his watch was missing. He leaned his back against the wall staring to the ground.

“He’s probably the only person on this earth who can figure out that password, looks like our fate might indeed rest on Detective Conan.”

To Be Continued



Converting /tmp/phpboe9LA to /dev/stdout