Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chobit? ❯ Prologue

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
Hideki Motosuwa panicked as he heard his alarm ring for the eighth time.
 
“LATE AGAIN!!!” he yelled as he scrambled around his tiny apartment, digging for clean clothes.
 
Chii turned to wake mode and looked at Hideki's scrambling. She stretched and yawned slightly.
 
“Is something the matter with Hideki?” she asked, yawning and stretching still.
 
Hideki turned and looked at her, plastering a smile on his face. “Nothing's the matter, Chii. I'm just going to be late again is all.” he lied to the Persocom.
 
“Late for again for what?” she asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.
 
“School. I'm going to be late again for school.” Hideki answered, pulling up his pants and zipping them and falling over in the process.
 
“Chii must get ready for school too.” She said, standing and the blankets falling from around her.
 
Hideki couldn't help but smile. She's so cute… he thought as she glanced at the clock.
 
“And I'm going to be so late if I don't get outta here!” he thought aloud, racing to the door, Chii at his heels.
 
Hideki and Chii raced down the halls of the apartment building and downstairs, where Ms. Hibiya was sweeping.
 
“Bye Ms. Hibiya! Chii, be good for Ms. Hibiya, okay?” Hideki yelled as he ran.
 
“Goodbye Hideki!” Ms. Hibiya and Chii called in unison, waving to the running ronin's retreating back.
 
“So, Chii, what would you like to do today?” Ms. Hibiya asked, turning to Chii.
 
Chii said nothing and looked at her, her glassy amber eyes shining. Ms. Hibiya took Chii's hand and led her into her[Ms. Hibiya] apartment.
 
“Would you like to try on some more clothes, Chii?” she asked gently.
 
“Chii would like that very much.” Chii said slowly.