Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Decisions ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Decisions- Chapter 1
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Chobits or any of its characters.
 
Author's Note:Howdy… BloodyOrchids here. This is my first Chobits story but if you like it just press that little blue button at the bottom of your screen. XD. I think each chapter will be alternating between Chi and Hideki's POV.
 
“Chi? What are you doing?” I asked impatiently.
“Chi is trying to dress, Hideki. Chi likes this dress.”
I sighed and let her try to put the dress on, even though it was upside down. There was still so much I have to teach her… She is so cute though… How am I supposed to make her learn everything that she will need to survive?
“Chi thinks you're cute, Hideki.”
“Chi, could you please not say that?”
 
I walked into the bathroom and sighed again. How the hell am I falling in love with a computer? I wondered. I know that she looks like a girl, but she is still just a perscom. And how the hell can I even think that she's a girl? There is definitely something wrong with me. Maybe I should stay home from cram school and get some extra sleep. But then I will be here thinking about her all day…
 
That settles it. I have to go to school. “Chi…Are my clothes dry?”
“Yes, Hideki.”
“Ok. I'm going to school. I'll see you when I get home and try not to bother anyone too much, okay?”
“Yes, Hideki. Be safe.”

Where does she learn all these new phrases? The T.V.? I guess I really don't need to teach her much. Hideki thought as he strolled to school. I just wish I wasn't developing feelings for her. I wish that I could tell her…although she probably wouldn't understand anyway. And, even if I do tell her how I feel, how can a perscom return feelings?
 
I have to hurry or I'll be late for school!!!
 
((Right After Work))
 
“Chi, I'm back. Chi?” He called out, looking around for her.
“Yes Hideki. I'm here,” she replied from out of sight.
“Chi, can you come here for a minute? I have to talk to you.”
“Ok Hideki! Chi is coming now!”
“Chi… I don't know if you will understand this…. But…. I…”
“OOO… Tom and Jerry! Hee hee!”
“Love you?”
“What Hideki? You are cute when your face turns pink!”
 
Oh well. I guess some things are better left unsaid.