Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ The new guy ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"That was amazing!" Jeremie said. They were all back at school, right after stopping X.A.N.A.. "That was beginners luck" James replied "A lot of it". "But point is, you got the job" Yumi said "And possibly during one of X.A.N.A.'s worst attacks. Don't beat yourself up". James gave a half-hearted smile, but that really didn't cheer him up. "Fine, but I'm not going back without practice" he said. "But the only way to practice is to go back" Jeremie said "You'll get better. But we do need to go back to the factory, to adjust a few things about your profile". "Mainly that outfit" James replied with a chuckled "Man, I never knew when I came out here all of these things would happen. Nothing this weird even happened in New York". "That reminds me" Yumi said "Why did you come way out here from New York?" "Well..." James explained "My parents travel the world. And my only other living relative, my grandmother, lives not too far from here. I stay here, becuase my grandmother has a bad habbit of talking too much. Plus, boarding here gives me a sense of freedom". After hearing James' story, everybody paused for a moment, then Jeremie spoke directly to James, "During lunch, I suggest we head down to the factory, I suggest that we head down to the factory, to get your profile worked out". James simply nodded, then the bell rang, and they all ran off to class.

During lunch, everybody went down to the factory. Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi wanted to come as well, just out of curiosity as to what they were going to do with James' profile. After getting to the factory, James decided that he would keep the spear as his weapon. When everything was done, his brown coat was now gone, but instead, his outfit was now entirely blue, with the exception of a lighning bolt logo on each arm, and the silver goggles he wore on his head. James commented that it looked a lot like a an outfit from a superhero comic book, but for the most part he liked it. Which was good. Aelieta then reported that X.A.N.A. had activated a tower. Yumi went back to school to see what had happened, while the other three went to Lyoko to help Aelita. All the while, James wondered what would be in store if he continued to hang out with Odd, Yumi, Jeremie, Ulrich, and Aelita.