Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Cowboy ❯ Lost Cowboy ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Coyboy Bebop

Lost Cowboy

Faye walked down the stairs and sat down where she and Jet had seen the dead Spike when they came to look for him,after they heard about the explosion.A few tears rolled down her cheeks as she remembered the day.

~*FlashBack Begins*~

Faye and Jet ran into the Red Dragon Syndicate and up the stairs.After awhile they seen a man dead on the stairs.Faye and Jet suddenly reconized that the man was Spike.They ran over to him and Faye bent down and put his head in her lap."Spike,Spike,get up,please."He didn't move,then she seen why he had died.Beside's many wound's on his body,he had a bullet close to his heart,he had made it down to these stairs then died.Jet looked at him then Faye,Faye shook her head yes and started to cry.A few tears rolled down Jet's cheeks,but he wiped them away.They buried Spike a few days after his death,many people came to his fuernal enemies and friends,but both respected him.One of the people that came was Stella,Roco's little sister."I'm very sorry he died,I met him on Venus.He helped me get my sight back,this is the first time I have ever seen him."Stella said to Faye and Jet.Another person that came was Ed and Ein."Me miss Spike-Spike."Said Ed when she seen him dead."We all do Ed,we all do."

~*FlashBack Ends*~

Faye stood up and walked out to her ship and jumped in.She drove back to the Bebop,tonight was Kareoko at her and Jet's favorite bar,and she was going to sing her song she made up for Spike,Lost Cowboy.She walked into the Bebop and seen Jet."Hi Jet." "Hey Faye.Where have you been?" "I just went to the Red Dragon Syndicate."Jet sighed then said,"Well,you missed Ed and Ein.They were here a minute ago and Ed said that she and Ein were coming back to the Bebop to stay."Faye smiled alittle at this."Yeah,she'll try to keep us cheery.And that might do me some good."

Faye,Jet,Ed,and even Ein went to the bar.Faye hadn't told anyone she was going to sing.When they got out Faye told the others she would be with them in a minute.She went to the back of the bar stage and got ready.She out on a red dress,one that Spike had seen her in one.But unknown to her,alot of people they had met,friends and enemies were at the bar that night.A man walked up to the stage and said,"Tonight we have a special porformance by Faye Valentine.She will be singing Lost Cowboy,in dedication to Spike Spiegal."The man left the stage and Faye walked onto it and started to sing."Just a man,not an ordinary man.He was an angel in my eyes.He spoke with grace and hope,he never realized.That he never belonged anywhere,he just traveled all the time."

She continued to sing and tears began to roll down her cheeks."Lost Cowboy,come back home before night comes.Lost Cowboy,you are my love why did you leave without a goodbye.I can now honestly say,your my Lost Cowboy."Everyone looked at Faye.Jet and Stella were surprised as was Ed,Ein,and alot of other people."You never knew my feelings,you never gave me a chance to tell you.But now I whisper them to the wind,hopeing they reach you."Suddenly Stella walked up to the stage and started to sing with Faye."Lost Cowboy,come back home before night comes.Lost Cowboy,you are my love why did you leave without a goodbye.I can now honestly say,your my Lost Cowboy."Faye walked to the edge of the stage and smiled at Jet."He was always there when you needed him.He would never run and never hide.He had friends all over,they helped him when he needed it.And now he's gone,but I can truely say......Lost Cowboooooooooy,come back home before night comes.Lost Cowbooooooy,you are my love why did you leave without a goodbye.I can now honestly say.......your my Lost Cowboy."

Faye finished the song with Stella as the back up singer.Jet stood up and clapped and soon everyone was standing and clapping.Faye's eyes ran over to the crowd until she seen someone very familiar,or so she thought."Spike?"Spike smiled and the vanished.'Was it an angel?!'Thought Faye.Then she heard his voice in her head."I will always love you Faye." 'I will always love you too,My Lost Cowboy.'

~*~*The End*~*~

Author's Note:Well,I think I have a knack for these sad,Cowboy Bebop,song fics.Well,anyways,look for a Sequel called 'I Need You'.