Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Radical Edward, Radical Friend ❯ Radical E-Mail ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Radical Edward, Radical Friend

Chapter 1

Radical E-Mail

(Opening: Aboard the Bebop, Ein is running around the Bebop. He runs past Spike smoking a cigarette in the hall. Then through the door of Jet's bonsai garden we see Ein run past as Jet waters his plants. Then, we see Faye wrapping a towel around herself after just taking a shower. She hums a familiar tune then starts to walk out in the hall. She hears little sounds like the nails of a dog clanking against the metal of the ship. A worried look is on Faye's face when we see a shadow running towards Faye. The shadow barks and runs past as Faye slips and falls down with knees to the ground and legs stretched out to her sides and a look of anger on her face. We continue to follow Ein until he comes upon Ed sleeping on the yellow couch in the lounge area with drool dripping down her face. Ein Barks and barks until…)

ED: (sighs) Wha.. wha.. Ein! What's up little amigo! Haha! (Ein runs out, stopping once in a while as if to ask to come with him) Okay silly puppy, I'll follow you! (ED gets up and begins to follow Ein. Ein leads Ed through the circular hallway and into a room were the glow of Ed's computer lights up the room. Ed sits down Indian style at her computer. She puts on her goggles and rocks back and forth humming a silly tune) Ah!!! Message, message for Radical Ed-ward! (scrolls down through the message) Hey! Haha! Someone wants to be friend of Edward… Hooh-ray!!! (Ed gets up, grabs Ein's front paws and begins to do a silly dance with Ein.)

(Cut to introduction of Episode… "Radical Edward, Radical Friend")